In remembrance of Faker

Alexie

I wasn't exactly closed to him nor talked much but his nickname really sounds familiar like someone else said in this thread. Just wanna express my condolences to his friends and people that really got to know him around here.
Sometimes it's easier to forget inbetween all the memes and dramas that there are actual young fellas behind the screen... Stay safe guys.

Rest easy.

I can't believe this... I known him for so long, we have played SAES together so many times. SEALs generation 1 was our perfect time together.

Condolences with the loss of Faker, to everyone here and especially for the people that known him in real..

@Ted @Potato @Carter @Paradox @James @Mrwan @Ramby @Tapi @Skerdi @Sam @NORI999 @KARIM @BlaZZey @RAMPAGE @Zox @Riley @Dan09 @TaJ @Pump @ChasinTLSN @Tayber @Alperreis @Justsomeane @PunchLine @Script100 @zaza @Kasparov @Thing @Pilcrow @Deu @Bozi @Glayd @jasper @esta @hxh @flex @Rover er @Filex

Thanks for all your comments! It is great for @Alexie and me (and faker from above) to see this response of you lads.

I was really shocked when I heard this.. This is really sad day for us... Actually I cannot believe that this happend..

We've hosted an roleplay few days ago as SAFD, Faker was taking a place there, actually he has done awesome work there, and of course I've told him that he has done awesome work which is going to be rewarded and so on. As for feedback he just told me that it was his first compliment which he got since he came back playing.

After that I've received private message saying "Honestly made my day haha". I was really surprised with that, and I was happy to hear that he was happy with that, he was really hardworker and a good person after all.
What else I could say, this is really sad to hear.. Here you can see actually that.. https://imgur.com/PUljhx8

Rest in peace, Faker - we'll miss you. :cry:

@laza <3 people always forget to give love to each other, nowadays its war/complains/hate/fight. People really have to show some more respect to each other. My compliments to you Laza by giving him a compliment which he really liked.