In remembrance of Faker

Alexie

u patrol and chill together ....the day after that he meet his god .... RIP bro I will never forget u !

@nori999 said in In remembrance of Faker:

-Yesterday we was patrolling together. -No one knows who is next .
Rest in peace Faker .

@nori999 said in Fire Academy application - NORI - 11/09/2018:

alt text
~[SAFD Applicants activity]~(#16f0b2) 11.36 am / 19-09-2018
Players: @Faker , @Tefa and @nori999
alt text

[link text](link url)

• Sad 1

@laza @esta @ZeKinG @Meliodas @Glayd @Final324 @hope @Chief @Wolf @Sniper @doom @Lemon @GanJa @nyx_ @Ardron @MatizZ @Cappo @Jamal420 @StarWars @Supreme @kurcina21 @Bunny @Zox @Patrol @Sam-B @Kybali0n @coffler @Filex @Tapi @Sparrow @IG8820 @Terry @SoulFly @Staifi @Dan09 @Tefa @Adesong @Hoodie @Brian

Thanks for all your comments! It's warming @Alexie and my hearts (And faker's) to see this response of you sweet lads <3

just saw the topic now, what a terrible news
we didn't talk a lot but he was a good guy indeed, breaks my heart he passed away this tragically and this young. my deepest condolences to his family and friends and may his soul rest in peace

Wow.. just came back to the forum after a long time.. and saw this topic right now
Had ups and downs with this man over the years I know him within this community, but damn! Sad news to hear he is not here anymore.. Rest in Peace Faker, you were still too young to leave this world and my prayers are with his family and friends

Life is too short to count ...