Organization Zero | Role play archive

Gengar

alt text
Title: ~[The lucrative deal]~(maroon,maroon)
Participants: Every gang has its own sources of income, legal or not, but , when it comes to Organization Zero, illegality is not needed to acquire huge amount of money, since the gang has its own unique working field, bike production and delivery. Combined with the reputation that hes been built up over the years, thanks to the safety assurances and the mechanical consistency of the bikes that Zebras distribute all around San Andreas , gang's vault is constantly full of cash , since the demand for specially designed Zero Motorcycles is unelastic and stable, making criminal activities a sole source of entertainment, instead of income.
It was Thursday morning, I was returning home and as I was driving my phone started ringing. Randolph informed me that he had an appointment set up with me, at our Base of Operations, to buy the latest and most advanced Model that we had. I was very happy with the good news and the business opportunity that once again came up , so I changed my direction towards the base, where I found him waiting.
We had a sit in the interior, where we discussed about motorcycles in general.Afterwards, we went into specific details about his preferences, I decided to show him the model that he asked for in the first place and he ended up chosing the Full-Extra version of it. Long-Lasting Negotiations regarding the price followed up ,but, in the end, he decided to buy it with 157496375$, I provided him with some tips on how to maximize Motorcycle's efficiency and keep it clean. Concluding, the transaction was successful and the money got placed carefully in gang's vault.

SSs:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Title: Weapons Deal with Commando Da Capital
Participants: ~[Organization Zero]~(#779432) ( @flappy and @Poki ) & ~[Commando Da Capital]~(#7d0a30) ( @Killer and @JaKeL )
Story: Bussiness calls sometimes can be irritating, especially when you are trying to make something for yourself, ain't that right? Anyway, Senior Killer, a big shot from Commando Da Capital, came calling asking for ammunation,what else? I said that I had some stock nearby and it would not take me long to be there.

alt text

Senior Killer, and one of his ward dogs were waiting me in the entrance of their warehouse, not quite hospital I can tell.I showed them the stock and informed them that it is nothing compared to what I could provide them with. After half an hour of gazing he decided that he wanted all the stock I had with me plus 4 crates of RPGs,10 crates of rifles and 20 crates of hand pistols.

alt text

With the help of his ward dog Senior Killer managed to unload the truck and place the stock inside his warehouse.By the time the last crate had been selved he noded me the way to his office were their part of the deal would take place, here comes the money.

alt text
alt text

We made ourselves comfortable and began the negotiations.I let him know that we serve only the best quality of arms and that would cost him a bit more than ordinary. He did not like what I told him but what could we do, you get what you pay for, so he had nothing else to do but pay the man his money.

alt text
alt text

I recieved the briefcase with the money, hopped in the truck and drove my way back to our headquarters.

alt text
Title: Dealing at midnight
Participants:~[Organization Zero]~(olive)(@flappy) and ~[Comando Da capital]~(maroon)(@Beckham )
Story: Crafting, fixing and learning how to ride a bike, was never easy, therefore, a lot of experience is needed to be considered the best, in that area thats why Organization Zero is considered so, cause they are considered veterans on that subject. Walking towards the path of producing and delivering handcrafted Motorbikes was the first step the took towards success. Consequently, many Zebras that are obsessed with their motorcycle masterpieces tend to participate in some illegal races, winning the majority of them, so they are considered also great drivers.
Those days, whole San-Andreas underworld is preparing for the annual MOTO race. The winner claims a prize pool that is around 300 Millions of Dollars. The riding fest competition is hosted every year, and almost no one would miss this opportunity due to the large amount of money that he can make. Two days before the beginning of the racing event, around midnight, heading to my bed for a good nights sleep so I can have enough energy for any action that could come up tomorrow, I received a phone call from Kayle, a member of Comando da Capital. After apologizing for calling me this late, he stated that the reason he was calling for, was an urgent need of one of our handcrafted motorcycles and some riding lessons, so he can participate into the competition and have a chance of winning the prize pool to help his Family. I wasnt good with the idea of selling a precious model, like the one he chose, to someone inexperienced in riding like him, but provided that we had 2 full days to teach him everything he needs to ride it, I accepted the whole deal.
Crafting, fixing and learning how to ride a bike was never easy, therefore, a lot of experience is needed to be considered the best in that area thats why Organization Zero are considered so, cause they are considered veterans on that subject. Walking towards the path of producing and delivering handcrafted Motorbikes was the first step the took towards success. Consequently, many Zebras that are obsessed with their motorcycle masterpieces tend to participate in some illegal races, winning the majority of them, so they are considered also great drivers.
Those days, whole San-Andreas underworld is preparing for the annual MOTO race. The winner claims a prize pool that is around 300 Millions of Dollars. The riding fest competition is hosted every year, and almost no one would miss this opportunity due to the large amount of money that he can make. Two days before the beginning of the racing event, around midnight, heading to my bed for a good nights sleep so I can have enough energy for any action that could come up tomorrow, I received a phone call from Kayle, a member of Comando da Capital. After apologizing for calling me this late, he stated that the reason he was calling for, was an urgent need of one of our handcrafted motorcycles and some riding lessons, so he can participate into the competition and have a chance of winning the prize pool to help his Family. I wasnt good with the idea of selling a precious model, like the one he chose, to someone inexperienced in riding like him, but provided that we had 2 full days to teach him everything he needs to ride it, I accepted the whole deal.

Spoiler Text

alt text
alt text
alt text

After finishing with the deal, he thanked me a lot for helping him, took the bike and went back to his house.

Spoiler Text

• 1 month later...

When our spies informed us about the delievery of motorcycles which took place on the lonely road in Whetstone, we did not really care about it all that much. But once we, after additional research, found out more about the types of motorcycles being delivered, and some details about them (which are not to be disclosed to the public), we immediatelly went to work. I gathered a group of my most trusted people and, with detailed instructions from our spies about the arrival of the truck, we barricaded the road and waited for the cargo to arrive.
alt text
Due to the crystal clear instructions and an extremely accurate report from our spies, we were able to intercept the delivery. We stopped the lonely truck on a lonely road and, whilst aiming at the driver (who we later found out, was working for the rival organization) and inspected the bikes which were packed on a trailer of the truck. It would take us a while to inspect every single bike on the trailer, so instead we gave up on idea of inspecting every single one of them. But instead, we tested only one of them, and its engine was indeed the exact thing we were looking for.
alt text
We assumed all bikes were made the same way, with same engine features.
Even though the road was lonely, it was unsafe for us to stay in the middle of it and look for further trouble, so instead we hijacked the truck and slowly guided the driver to our nearest warehouse which was located on the docks of San Fierro. After further investigation and observation of the bikes, our experts concluded that the engines of all bikes were indeed made of the valuable parts we were looking for.
alt text
After loading up the warehouse will valuable loot, only thing left for us was to get rid of the driver, as he was the only evidence against us. We double-checked him for any possible microphones or radio transmitters which could be attached to him. After making sure he was safe to be taken to our private labaratory (as we like to call it), we did just that. We took him to our headquarters, to the private torture room, in which we found out many compromising details about him and about the rival organization to whom the bikes were supposed to be delivered. After threatening and torturing him for a while, we murdered him and got rid of the evidence. Job's done.
alt text

Participants: Z|Bachwa, Z|Cazzone, Z|Flappy, Z|KaiZaki, Sandro (Trucker)

Just another day at the office part 1

Organization Zero is known around the entire San Andreas as being the best providers of the paid pleasure. So it comes as no surprise to us that besides the government and criminal organizations, who are our best customers, even the people of the civilan branch request our services every once in a while. That was the exact case with the taxi driver from Los Santos, whose name is Jorge. Jorge called one of our agents, and appointed a meeting with one of our prostitutes in a Los Santos nightclub called Alhambra. This was not an usual order. This was an individual person asking for an A-class prostitute, which was also very expensive. I was in the neighborhood, so I went round to the Alhambra to meet with the customer in person, and charge him in advance.
alt text
He was a typical dude. Nothing seemed odd about him, he seemed like dozen other taxi drivers who you meet on the street, and he just wanted a good time, and good time is what we provide to our customers. I charged him in advance, which is not something we do unless it's a single customer, and called one of my best workers, Silvana. She was willing to take this unusual customer and give him the time of his life. She didn't hesitate nor complain about anything, but instead she told me she would be ready in 10 minutes, and that I should pick her up infront of her house.
alt text
I went to pick Silvana up. I arrived infront of her house, and she was waiting for me. Silvana, being one of the best workers, didn't ask any questions even as we drove towards the Alhambra club. This unusual offer did not seem odd at all to her. She saw this like just another day at the office. Traffic was jammed and it took us a while to get to the Alhambra, but when we finally arrived, the customer did not complain at all about our late arrival. Instead, he immediatelly took Silvana to the VIP rooms and got to business.
alt text
I left the club as soon as I delievered the girl. I did not suspect anything, and neither did she. It may have been a mistake.

To be continued...

Participants: Z|Bachwa, Silvana, Jorge

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

@Beckham said in Wild~Angels Media Archive:

alt text
~[Roleplay Number:]~(#800080) #470
~[Participants:]~(#800080) @RocketLuncher & @flappy & @Sanya
~[Title:]~(#800080) ~[Steal a restaurant for money]~(#800080)
~[Story::]~(#800080) It was a natural day when I and my friend Rocket participated in the conversation base. We are thinking about what we will do today. Suddenly we decided to steal a restaurant in Red County for the money. The missile was approved without hesitation. We went to the arms shop so we took some weapons with us.

Spoiler Text
alt text

But when we entered, we found that the existing weapons boxes were not enough for this process. So I called my friend Flappy from Oraganization Zero known for its high quality of arms sales. I told him to meet two hours later at the Bone County Airport.

Spoiler Text

We prepared ourselves and rocket and headed to this place. When we got there we found my friend Flappy waiting for us there.

Spoiler Text

First I asked him to look at the weapons and try them. It has been one of the highest species and will help us succeed in this task. Then we talked about the price of these weapons. After we paid him everything was fine. We left the rocket and place towards Reid County to start the operation.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
It did not take much time to finish this process. We took all the money there and then we killed the workers. We left the restaurant and went to the base for a holiday. I enjoyed this money a lot ...

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

All's well that ends well

It was another boring Sunday with not much going on, I was just casually fixing some old chairs in the mansion when I heard the engine sound coming from inside our garage. At first I thought it was just somebody parking or leaving, and I just carried on with my work, but a member came up to me and told me we have got some work to do.
The delievery of weapons from Liberty City, carried out by Organization Zero members, was forced to stop and unload at our Headquarters because the truck had broken down. We obviously didn't want those goods to stay for much long at our base, so we loaded the van as quickly as possible.
alt text

We obviously hurried to load up the van and take it to our San Fierro warehouse as quickly as possible. I drove the van and Mark was right by my side. The van was fully loaded, almost over it's limit, so it was a bumpy ride to say the least. We tormented the engine over the lonely roads, due to the secrecy of the load. We usually don't do things like that, everything is rather well organized and prepared, but as this was an exception, it required an exceptional treatment.
We arrived at San Fierro docks much later than we would in normal circumstances, but still, our workers were there waiting to unload the cargo.
alt text

The workers unloaded the cargo and the problem was pretty much solved. It took an exceptional effort from me and mark to load all that stuff by ourselves, but our security van was the one worth the most praise. We were extremely lucky to not run into more problems upon this delievery, but fortune favours the brave!
Workers unloaded the heavy cargo and I was off to our headquarters to continue with my Sunday business, and Mark left to find a mechanic who would fix springs and shock absorbers on our security van.
alt text

Participants: Rudy, Mark, Workers - Lionel Messi, Ronaldinho Gaucho and Cristiano Ronaldo.

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Normally when we, the personnel, dont have a task assigned we like to spend some quality time with our families,for those who have one, or go out with our dates. But that doesnt happen with me.Theres no rest for the wicked! We got informed that our number one competitor, a colossus german corporation, was in the development of a brand new type of NRG engine that would creat a blockbuster in the bike industries. Something had to be done, we couldnt stay action less. On of our CEOs approached me and asked me to get my hands dirty.

alt text

The plan was simple: I, by any means possible, had to find out about anything that had to do with the specific project. First things first, I had to pay someone who was not involved to our organization so that he would arrange a meeting with a representative of that german corporation. Then we would tap the room in order the conversation is recorded. The records would be used to blackmail the representative in a way he would tell us anything he knew about the project.

alt text

Everthing went as planned. The representative arrived on the scene the time that was scheduled. He had a cup of coffee, and so did I. We starting talking bussiness by the very first moment. After a couple of minutes passed, we hade already accumulated more than enough for us to have something to blackmail him with. The appoitment was over so he reached the door to exit the scene. Then one of our CEOs intervined. He asked what was all this about so we let him know that he fell into a trap like a little rat he is. To make things short, he didn't fell for that so we were left with no other option than interogating him the old fashion way.

alt text

It took him 2 long hours of torturing to sing like a mockinbird. We were more than satisfied by his cooporetion, and in a show of well kind, we spared his life. Now the only thing left is for our scientists to develop on that project and give us the lead on the race of the bike manufacturing.

alt text

June, 2016:
Organization Zero decided it's time to stop obtaining weapons for mas distribution from other sources and start producing their own weapons. Therefore, entire gang packed up and moved to China, leaving but a few members in San Andreas; just barely enough to keep headquarters, all their turfs and businesses in check. Rest of the gang was busy buying huge piece of land near Padawgyi, China and sorting all paperwork for establishing their own weapons factory.

February, 2019:
After almost two and a half years of absence, Organization Zero came back to state of San Andreas to set all their affairs in order. Weapons factory in China was finally completed, which allowed Organization Zero to smuggle in almost endless stocks of high quality weapons for mass distribution, with even more waiting just to be brought in.
And this is where our todays story begin

alt text

Title: Storing new weapons
Participants: @Gengar & @Draven
Story: Shipment from China has arrived in a big cargo ship, which was transported to Organization Zero warehouse in San Fierro bay. Gengar ad Draven came to the warehouse, took over the shipment and stored it inside of the big warehouse.

Pictures:

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Title: Stealing motorcycles from Rebels MC
Participants: @Gengar, @bachwa, @Fugitive, @Draven, @Nemesis, @Brooklyn, @Raid & mechanic Jorge
Story: After Organization Zero has been away from San Andreas, Gengar and Draven went on to check Organization Zero car shops and vehicle parts stock. In that small inspection, they found out that Organization Zero stock has been depleted and lacks some motorcycle parts. Gengar and Draven decided to refill the stock and went on to scout nearby places for parts. Few miles from San Fierro car shop, in Blueberry, Red County, they found Rebels MC club house with several bikes being parked completely unprotected. Two of them called five other Organization Zero members and they stole total of six Freeways from Rebels MC garage, which were later taken to Organization Zero base where they were taken apart by mechanic from Cuban Cars named Jorge. Parts were stored in secure location from where they would be distributed to all Organization Zero garages across San Andreas.

Pictures:

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Title: State of art NRG-500 engine
Participants: Sanya,Spray,Energizer

Word around Los Santos, Organization Zero has gotten a new, state of art NRG-500 engine, after the research and development program that's still ongoing as we speak. It did not take too long for the news to spread out all around San Andreas and, Energizer, a member of the outfit, travelled all the way from Tierra Robada to Flint County to see the most recent outcome of the project with is eyes and most likely buy it for his personal usage, at his own NRG. After the usual negotiations regarding the price, both Sanya and Energizer came into an agreement, in which it was stated that Energizer shall not let anyone else examine the modifications and the extra parts that the engine contains. After all requirements for the transaction to happen were met, payment was done and Energizer started driving his long way back to Tierra Robada, while Sanya and Spray were waving goodbye to him.

Screenshots (https://imgur.com/a/csAqWcB )

• 1 month later...

alt text
Title: selling motorcycles to Underground Empire
Participants:@Flappy @Spinkes
Story:
It's common knowledge that, Underground Empire, have dominated the drug dealing market, stashing their gang account with huge amounts of cash, which apparently, needs to be invested. At that particular period they showed an urgent need for some good handcrafted motorbikes, in order to ensure that any task they have to do is done as fast as it can be done . After giving us specific guidelines about the models and the modifications that they would like, we visited our garage and picked whatever we thought would suit em best. Around the afternoon, they arrived to see the motorbikes for themselves, however, some other special models got their eye, the ones that were made from the blueprints Organization Zero acquired by raiding rTECH base, these ones, turned out to be more costly, but money apparently is not a problem for them. After the completion of the transaction they loaded them inside their transporting vehicle, thanked us for our services and started driving the way back to their base.
Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/FC6Hled

alt text

@ZaBaLiTo said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #117
Title: buying drugs
Participants: @flappy special thanks <3
Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa & Organization Zero
Story:Today, all over the country is besieged by the police.and i really need a big quantity of drugs for our meeting of my gang (Cartel Da Sinaloa).So i decide to enter this big quantity by air ( with plane). So i sat thinking about the appropriate seller.After I recovered my memories i found that i have my friend one of Organization Zero member's ( Flappy) in other country ,and he can sell to me a big quantity of quality drugs .So i called him and we agreed about the price and delivery place.On time i got my car and i went to the airport.i opened the trunk of my car,he opened her plane .i made sure for the quality and i took it and i put it in my trunk.i give him 1m and i thinked him .In the end the meeting started .My work was impressed by everyone.And i got Promotion from my gang .
THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY :)
(SS):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
@Dangerr said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #120
Participants: @Ment @flappy @ElGrandeMaroki @Gopnik @Jesse421
Story: Since we are slowly improving our supplements, we decided to get some cheap and fast vehicles to help us while delivering our stuff. And as we heard, there is an organisation called Zero in San Andreas which is known as a motorcycle club and also selling them. We decided to give them a try and went to their place by informing them before a day to prepare some bikes for us, we also heard that they have some drug coming from mexico by their members to increase their profit too. We wanted to take a look on them as well. Once we arrived, we talked about the bikes firstly and they were exactly how we wanted for our delivery. We decided to buy 6 amount of FCR-900, Once our organisation gets bigger, we will get more of them to improve our deliverying level as well. We also wanted to give a chance to their drug and bought it for a cheap price. In total, we paid $160.000 for 6 bikes and $300.000 for the drug.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dqfSn2m

alt text
@Mistigun said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

alt text

• Roleplay Number:(43)
    -~[ Participants]~(black,maroon,maroon): @me @flappy
    ~[Story :Yesterday evening I met with a friend in organization zero. this gang known as selling motorcycles of all kinds . we got an agreement between us to exchange the goods according to the conditions. We handed them some weapons and drugs in exchange for handing over dozens of motorcycles. Then we took motorcycles from them and transferred them to our base by a large truck and then handed him his goods consisting of 20 kg of weeds and 60 different types of weapons. he put them into their headquarters]~(maroon,black,black,black,black,red,black,black,black,black)

• Screenshots :

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@flappy said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text

@Pump said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#8
Participants:
Clandestine Mob & OrganiZation Zero
Money Laundering Deal

alt text

Michael announced to the gang that he had the opportunity to buy a local hospital near Clandestine's Headquarters. James asked him to buy it in order to get some missions & deals accomplished.

alt text

The next day, Michael had the hospital bought, So it was the perfect opportunity for James to call back the gang that asked to for money Laundering from Clandestine. He sent them a message where was written the location they're going to meet at. James went to Michael, asked him for the contract papers, Then he sent it to the responsible of hacking in Clandestine, "Klay" in order to get the papers faked in a way that James get to use it for his sake. Therefore, his sake was getting the hospital budget from 100.000$ to 350.000$ so he can get the money they've got from illegal drugs dealing laundered, The price was 125.000$, so he will have the rest of the money which was 75.500$ laundered as the request from the other gang in order to get the amount of the money laundered doubled in the next two weeks.

alt text

alt text
@Pump said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#9
Participants:
Clandestine Mob & OrganiZation Zero
Trade between Clandestine & Zero
It was a nice looking day in July 25th, all was doing his job fully & gratefully, nothing was going wrong or wrongly done, The performance was going well without any mistakes. James was in the coffee with some of his buddies when he got a phone call from Organization Zero's trusted & respected member, Bianchi who wanted to make a deal with Clandestine Mob. As far as James understood, it was a trade between both of them with their specialty. Organization Zero's specialty was the bikes and Clandestine's specialty was the drugs.

alt text

James, after thinking about, he wanted to give it shit because they might have a plan in mind whereas they're going to use these bikes. They've chosen to meet at Organization Zero's Headquarters where the bikes were stocked and parked. Before getting on the way to the base, James has gone to the drugs factory where they've loaded up the truck James has used. After that, he got on his way to the deal location. The Capo got welcomed really hard by The trusted member from the other part of the deal. After minutes of talking about the deal they're having, Banchi wanted to show James the high quality and the prefecture of the bikes made by the organization. To make it fair, James showed back the quality of the goods they're making and he made Bianchi have a taste of the drugs. Bianchi looked serious when he said that the drugs made him feel re-generated. However, each Kilogram of the drugs was worth a bike, that was their deal which both sides accepted. With pleasure, James went all the way back to the headquarters with the bunch of bikes he has got with him.

alt text

alt text

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

Title: Another good deal with a good customer
Participants: @Draven @Danger
Story: It's always well known that every period we have shipments with loads of arms, and everytime we call our close customers to propose to theim our new weapons. We decided to call Cartel Da Sinaloa and asked them if they are interested in any weapons. We fixed a meeting at Organization Zero's base and CDS didn't take too long to come. Draven met with danger and he took him to the weapons room, Danger was talking about that weapons are very expensive in the other countries blackmarket and Organization Zero is always the solution. After some negotiations, Draven offered to Danger a box of M4-A1 that costs 30.000$, but CDS wasn't sure if they need this weapon or not, so they decided to test it before buying it, Draven accepted that and he took him to the private garage where Organization Zero tests their new shipments. Danger was impressed with the weapon after a lot of hesitations, so he decided to close the deal and finish the job. They went to load the box in the car and after that they took some time to talk about futur deals and services. Both sides were satisfied and happy, they shook hand and everything was done until a new deal.
Pictures:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Title: Bike sale to Chinese businessman
Participants: @xxLaZaRxx & @RadiO
Story:
Organization Zero made a deal with Chinese company months ago, when it was setting up weapons factory in China, a deal which formed new friendships. Among those, there was a Chinese businessman inside state of San Andreas, Los Santos, to be precise, who just moved in from China, expanding their company in American soil and he required a top quality motorcycle. Organization Zero, as the only organization in San Andreas who is crafting motorcycles and the only organization in San Andreas this businessman ever had contact with, was the place to go for this kind of stuff. Businessman contacted one of the Organization Zero officials and made all arrangements.

July, 17th, 2017.
Five days after the arrangements were made, motorcycle for Chinese businessman was finally crafted in Organization Zero bike factory in Flint County. It was an NRG-500, fastest publicly available motorcycle in the world. However, this wasn't just any NRG-500. It was NRG-500 Hype, twice as fast as regular NRG-500, with interactive on board computer which has latest up-to-date navigation system included and has autonomous driving system, new piece of software Organization Zero has been working on for past 2 years. Total of ten these motorcycles were ever produced, only five of them are in San Andreas, two of them being owned by Cuban Liberation Organization, two owned by Organization Zero and now, the fifth owned by Chinese businessman.
While most of Organization Zero members were at business meeting in Las Venturas, Lazar had to figure out how to transport this motorcycle to Los Santos without it being damaged, or used at all. He called up his friend from All Load Trucking, who came as quickly as he could. Lazar parked Securicar inside Organization Zero garage and they loaded up the motorcycle together. After around five minutes, they drove off to location Chinese businessman gave as meeting point, small parking area in Los Santos. Gaga, member of All Load trucking had hard time navigating trough Flint County, as he was never there before, but luckily, Lazar came along and helped him around.
After arriving at meeting point, Gaga was a bit nervous and had his gun ready for action, if anything goes wrong. Little time has passed after which an old Chinese man, carrying a briefcase, came on foot. He asked Lazar for one on one moment, where two of them concluded the deal. Chinese businessman gave the briefcase to Lazar, who opened it up and counted the money in it. After Lazar confirmed that everything was good, he wanted to give some money to Gaga. Gaga, however, refused it, as him and Lazar go way back. They drove off, back to Organization Zero base, had couple of bears and separated as good old friends. Organization Zero, of course, didn't allow for favor to be without a reward and transferred some money to Gaga trough PayPal first thing in the morning.

Read the story from ALT perspective: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/365/all-load-trucking-media-archive/437

Pictures: (provided by @RadiO)
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Title: Triple motorcycle sale
Participants: @Gengar, @Fugitive, @Draven, @Sanya, @xxLaZaRxx, @JohnnyEnglish
Story:
After opening motorcycle orders straight from factory to general public in San Andreas, Organization Zero had their first order within few hours. A person named JhonnyEnglish has ordered three black FCR-900 motorcycles with blue headlights. As soon as order was placed, Organization Zero had begun production in their factory.
Around nine hours later, all three motorcycles were finished and Organization Zero threw in a stereo as a gift, on each one of them. Motorcycles were mounted on three DFT-30 trucks and taken from Organization Zero factory and base of operations in Flint County, straight to location requested by a client: FOX squad headquarters, in Las Venturas. It was a long road, but it's not a problem for Organization Zero. After reaching their destination, they unmounted FCR-900s and gave their client a test ride of each motorcycle before he agreed to pay for them. Client was very satisfied with quality of motorcycles and payed full price for them, $101.500 for each FCR-900. He, same as Organization Zero, hopes for more successful deals in future, like this one. After everything was set in order, they greeted each others and Organization Zero was on their way back to their base of operations. More orders are waiting to be finished, some for car shops, some for other private clients, who are using this opportunity at its full potential.

For info on all vehicles you can purchase from Organization Zero, check this topic with link to their website, where you can read even more details on each individual vehicle.

Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Title: Riding around the neighborhood
Participants: @Gengar, @Fugitive, @Draven, @Sanya, @Aramade, @Danger, @Lynch, @Hikendes, @gothboi, @Deu, later joined @NikitA321, @Sira, @Arone
Story:
After a long week of work, crafting over twenty custom built motorcycles in their factory, Organization Zero members have gathered up in front of the factory, took a well deserved rest and went on with their own sporty motorcycles to relaxing cruise around the state. Draven was selected to lead this road trip.
Organization Zero members first went on from their base through Flint County, mowing towards the Flint County casino. Just before the casino, they took dirt road on the right, which took them next to Flint river, straight to Flint highway, from where they started driving towards Los Santos.
Entering Los Santos, Organization Zero members noticed their motorcycles are running little low on fuel, so they drove towards big gas station between Los Santos fire station and taxi station, just in right spot to check on building they own for one of Organization Zero secret projects. After taking small rest to refill their gas tanks, Organization Zero members started moving again. They circled around and entered highway towards Las Venturas.
Reaching famous Las Venturas crossroad, Organization Zero members took another stop for a small rest and this is where few other citizens of San Andreas joined the road trip. After some chat in between themselves, they all entered highway again and went towards San Fierro.
Organization Zero members and few other bikers that joined the road trip took the exit from highway right next to Desert Eagles naval base, drove around old Eden Initiative headquarters and towards Cuban Cars garage. After passing the garage and checking out rivalry car shop in San Fierro, road trip took the left next to the San Fierro driving school, drove around bunch of storage facilities and took the road towards San Fierro airport. Entering the airport area, they went trough the garage and drove around runway, right towards the airport bridge, where they decided to have a little race. They all lined up and started racing, which finished with Sanya as the winner.
After that small race, Organization Zero members split from other bikers who joined the road trip and drove back to their base, for a couple of beers and well deserved rest.

alt text

Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Title: NRG-500 sale to Underground Empire
Participants: @Gengar, @Draven, @Carbon

Story:
Another order came in for Organization Zero motorcycle factory. This time, it was one NRG-500, for member of Underground Empire organization, called Carbon. As soon as order came in, parts were on assembly line and it wasn't long before the motorcycle was built and painted, as requested by our customer.

It took few days for customer to collect the money required to complete the purchase, but Organization Zero had patience. They even gave discount, since the customer was employee of organization which has a contract with Zero. Discount included price for custom paint job free of all charges.
Draven and Gengar loaded NRG-500 motorcycle on their DFT-30 truck and started driving from their base in Flint County, towards Underground Empire headquarters in Las Venturas, previously known as Caligulas casino. Upon reaching their destination, Organization Zero members noticed a little crowd in front of the casino, but that didn't bother anyone. They met with Carbon, handed over the motorcycle and picked up the money. Few words later and two members of Organization Zero were on their way back to their base. Lot of more orders are still awaiting to be completed.

For info on all vehicles you can purchase from Organization Zero, check this topic with link to their website, where you can read even more details on each individual vehicle.

alt text

Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Title: Freeway sale to Rebels MC
Participants: @Gengar, @Deu, @SWT, @Shadro

Story:
Order came in from Rebels MC member. He wanted black Freeway with red stripes and red headlights. Organization Zero had two Freeways in their garage, fitting exactly that description, leftover from Rebels base heist they pulled a little more then three months ago. They, of course, didn't mention that. They only said that they have motorcycle in their storage and it will be delivered in couple days.

After sorting out all the paperwork for stolen motorcycle, to make legit sale, Gengar and Deu loaded Freeway on their DFT-30 truck and drove towards Rebels MC base, agreed point of delivery. Their customer, SWT, was already waiting, all hyped up for his new motorcycle. He was accompanied by police officer from Special Weapons and Tactics unit who was there just to make sure everything goes without problems. Two Organization Zero members were a little bit suspicious, as this was, after all, a stolen motorcycle they were delivering. However, they had trust in their friends from legal department, who sorted all the paperwork and took the risk of proceeding with the sale. Turns out, police officer was there just for security and even he wasn't aware of motorcycle dark origin. The deal was concluded quickly and SWT was very happy with his new motorcycle.

alt text

Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Title: Removals and new motorcycle
Participants: @gothboi & @Dippo

Story:
Member of Comando da Capital, Dippo, called Organization Zero, saying he needed new and upgraded NRG-500, promising a big money for it. Organization Zero dispatched one of their members, Gothboi to find and steal required motorcycle somewhere in Las Venturas. He took his Burrito and was on his way.
After searching several parking lots, he found NRG-500 motorcycle on parking roof. He brought it in his Burrito and was on his way back to Organization Zero garage, through entire Las Venturas, Los Santos and road trough Flint forest. Uppon reaching Organization Zero garage, he took out motorcycle out of his Burrito and parked it on area where he can work on it. He, then, added requested upgrades to the motorcycle and painted it in Organization Zero colors, so previous owner wouldn't recognize it, if he sees it somewhere on the streets.
After everything was done, Gothboi took the motorcycle to Dippo at agreed location, took the money from him and went back to base, where he placed the money in organization safe.

alt text

Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Title: Second NRG-500 sale to Underground Empire
Participants: @Gengar, @gothboi, @Draven, @Cornelius, @Carbon

Story:
During the delivery of NRG-500 motorcycle to Dippo, member of Underground Empire, Carbon, approached Gothboi and Dippo in area of Comando da Capital base. He wanted to order another NRG-500 from Organization Zero, as give his last one to his friend as a gift. Gothboi called Gengar to come to the area, so two of them arrange all the details around new order. Once everything was settled, Gothboi and Gengar called Draven in Organizaton Zero base and placed order for new motorcycle. Draven inputted commands on machines in Organization Zero motorcycle factory immediately and it was scheduled to complete in 24 hours.

The production of new NRG-500 motorcycle was finished and it was ready to be delivered. Draven moved NRG-500 outside of garage and helped Gengar and Gothboi to load it on their DFT-30 truck. In the mean time, Gengar invited Cornelius, member of Mongols Motorcycle club to escort them, as additional security, in case anyone tries to steal motorcycle during the transport. After Cornelius arrived, Gengar contacted Carbon to arrange pick up location, which they agreed to be in front of Underground Empire casino in Las Venturas.
Gengar and Gothboi sat in DFT-30 truck, while Cornelius was on his Freeway, just behind them. They started driving trough Flint County, passing entire Los Santos and entering Las Venturas. They drove on highway all the way to Underground Empire casino, where they were met by Carbon.
Carbon gave quick look at his new NRG-500 and happily payed for the service. While Cornelius was taking care of security, rest of them agreed on another order - FCR-900, in same colors as this NRG-500. Motorcycle is in production now and is supposed to be finished by the next day.

alt text

Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text