Organization Zero | Role play archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@Dopen
Story:
every gang has a hidden place where it put their drugs, weapons etc....
and any gang or any guy can steal those things at any time that's why all the gangs are taking care about that, this period, we haven't enough money that's why we are searching for a solutions that it can make as rich even its risky we are ready for it,after a few days of thinking,Our HQ team invited us for a talk,they told us that we need to take some information about cripz that we can steal their drugs from their hidden place where they put all the arms and tobaccos...
every buddy and every gang know that "Thc company" and "cripz" hate each other a lot, however, they are turfing and stealing each other every day no stop, that's why we decide to call "The company" to ask them if they have any pieces of information about that gang, likely he accepted, so we agreed about the meeting place, however, I decided to get ready and I went to it, I found him waiting for me, we talked a bit , he told me the tactics that I can use it against cripz, then, he decided to give me the files,we opened a talk about the price and after some suggestions, I decide to pay him 1564549$ for those files .after finishing the deal, I went back to our base to give them to our HQ team.
Screenshots

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Participants:@MrDeathBoy
Story:
a few days later, after buying some files about Cripz, we knew all the pieces of information about that gang, however, those files helped us to know where they put all their weapons, drugs etc...
this mission will be very risky ,we can lose many members,Our HQ team give us clothes that it has been prepared for this kind of mission so no one can see us easily at night, also, they gave us guns that they didn't make much noise while shooting, after a few weeks of training and learning some pieces of advice that it can help us in our mission,we became ready for this mission,tonight, we decide to steal them,first,"metro" our gang mate went with heli to check the place if anybody guarding,and likely he didn't anyone their so we decide to take the opportunity,however,so quickly, we got ready, we bring our modern bikes, our weapons and went to the place, we ran over the drugs, we took it, and we put it on our bikes, then we went back to our base.
in the end, the mission has been done with succeful, without losing any member and any bike.
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @MrDeathBoy
Story: Nothing was annoying until I knew that someone arrested my friend "Jerry", I mean my gangmate who is my best friend. I was reading the news. Luckily, I was still under Control. Hopefully, I didn't make any reaction that badly will come to our gang. Whatever, I needed to think about a solution that will be between "Revenge" & "Freedom". For the "Revenge", I made a plan which can make me successfully kill him easily which is My role in OrganiZation Zero which is being assassins and killing all who make problems to OrganiZation Zero. To make this plan to 0 Risks of getting known, I needed to snipe him without even torturing him which I can say not bad at all if I can make it in time before this cop can get out of the Town like he announced that. I knew about this cop, he is well-known for targeting gangs etc..., That's why I searched for him before he even makes something to us. He is an undercover that was working for the Government. He betrayed them then he changed his ID. I know all about him. That was a reason why I headed to His house located in Los Santos near CripZ headquarters exactly "Santa Maria Beach".he was the massacre that happened on earth the next day.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Andre
Story: After we made the plan of "Revenge", it's time to get more experienced players to make a secure plan for us that we can easily JailBreak which is something I can find in Blood Brothers MC, The gang that just got back to work since it stopped 1 year ago which was because they lost their Sub-Leader "Marko" that was one of the highest ranks in this gang, he was contacting all etc ..., whatever, I got their phone number, someone called "Leo" answered me, I said, "Hello, Brodda, Leo, How are you, I hope that you are fine, I would like to say, as you see, Our friend got arrested, I'll come to your headquarters right now to make a deal with you, So be ready, Yours, James." Then I went to their headquarters located in Red County where I found him waiting for me, we had a talk then I informed him that he needs to make a jailbreak in Red County jail. The next day, my best friend is back home.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @XpookS
Story: It was 30/08/2018, I wanted to do something to stay in mind since this month, as alreadyy, finished all ready. I was thinking about making some deals or missions or whatever, That's why I wanted to take all the stuff this day. Whatever, I got called from Wild Angels, they were in need of our products of Arms. He was one of my old friends "Jaimy", he said, " Hello, Brother James, What's up, You know, we are having bad times killing cops and this shit, Bank Robs. Whatever, I think that we are in need of high quality weapons which is something I can't find only in OrganiZation Zero. That's why I called you today, by the way, If you will ask me about money, I'm ready to pay 100.000$, Come and bring all the kind of weapons you got from "Sniper" to "Grenades". Peace, Jaimy." That's why I called our doctors to prepare for me 50 crates of each type of gun we got. Within 15 Minutes, they called me back said that they loaded it in the "Secure car" Trunk and it's ready. So I took the keys of the car, got on my way to their headquarters located in Bone County. That was the deal that made me the dealer of the month in OrganiZation Zero.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @aboody
Story: The Lawyer, as The pieces of Information said, "He is Jonas_Travolta, He worked for "San Andreas Government" (SAG). He is a well-known one, Then he gave me his photo, I was wondering from where I know him until I remember the case That I won lastly. He was the lawyer of the other side. I bribed the judge as I remember, ah ye and the other side was a rich boy that is well-known as well. Whatever, he fired him and contacted The responsible of employing lawyers. Whatever, I knew the location of his house, He was single without even any friends but he is still rich and he can employ someone to kill me. So I needed to be savage. That's why, as fast as I can, took a decision, had the keys in my car, rushed to his house where I found him washing his car, I took out my favorite gun which with I can kill without their notice "Sniper". Within 2 Hours, I got his ass killed.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Arone
Story: It was in our gang's rule after we make a successful we always make a party which in we will celebrate our hard work. So I ordered some of my gang mates to check our hidden of drugs. He came running when he said "Sir, James, we are out of drugs, I'm so sorry, Sir." "No need to worry, I will call some of my friends from Wild Angels, They will offer us a nice service and they got high quality of drugs, However, get for me my keys of the "Secure car", then I got some money from our safe after the permission from "John", our Sub Leader. Then I headed to Wild Angels Headquarters where I found "Arone" waiting for me so we made a deal which didn't cost me much money. Then I went back to our Headquarters where I found them started the party. They were happy when they saw me.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @GanJa
Sto ry:Lastly, I got informed that we are out of Modded bikes, That's why I called a guy from "Venturas Tunings" to fill me up with some Normal bikes which we can call "Not Modded". Whatever, I sent one of their guys a message. "Hello, Dear, "Dynamo", I would like to say that we are in need of some Unmodded bikes. I got what you need of money, I think I have enough, whatever, let's have a talk in this location, By the way, do not bring it today, After we have the talk, we can choose a date where you can deliver it. Then, I headed to the location where I did my first deal with Ventras Tunings back then in 06/08/1962. Whatever, all was perfect as I wanted. When I reached there, I leaned my cigar since he didn't come yet. Within 15 Minutes, I heard a sound which I can describe as "Huge". After having the recommended talk, We ended up choosing 10/008/2017 as the day when He will deliver the bikes
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Story: After the party we hosted, When I was hanging around the headquarters, I found a little a red letter, I took it from the ground, opened it, "WelCome, You joined our Dark side yesterday, You remember what you did, This letter is for your respected "James", I'm so glad that I met you that day, It's time to come back to business, I hope you remembered me, Whatever, I will not let you live more than 3 days, be ready, Don't tell me that you will get Your allies for help, Peace, you know what I mean, Jonas the RIpper." Whatever, the first thing, I've done, I sent a copy of this letter to the leader since he was in vacation in London. Then I called a cop I knew that he was always bribed bribbed from anyone even if he doesn't know him. I got his number from a well known guy that is my friend. Then I called him, I said "Hello, Sir, or I can say your name "Poor Officer", Whatever, you are still poor, Yes, okay Then I got a business for you, meet me in Bone County Restaurant we can talk easily without any problems there. After we had a talk, He said okay, I gave him the letter, he checked it then he sent it to one of his Friend from F.B.I. He got an answer, he was a well-known lawyer. So I wanted to end his Life.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Danger-letkd
the last mission was done with successful, after weeks and weeks of training, we got it without losing any member and anything, and now we have a big quantity of drugs in our base but we still don't have enough money,everybody know that today is a big day, Underground empire will do a big party in its base ,however, I got a phone from "fabric" a member from Underground empire, asking for some drugs with high quality,
I told him to come to base that he can check it before buying it,20 mins later, he came to our base, parked his big car in our garage,we talked a bit about some tactics that we can use it in turfs,then I decide to show him our drugs inside our base, after checking it,likely he found it great,so we decide to open small chat about the price and after some suggestions, he decided to take 25 G of drugs in contrast, he will pay me 1584687$ for each G,however we decide to take out the drugs from our base and we put it in the trunk of his car, after helping him, he paid, and he went back to his base.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
we got a lot of money since we sold some drugs of high quality to the Underground Empire for it party yesterday, a few days later, Our HQ team invited us for a talk, he told us that a lot of our modern bikes have been sold to the other gangs and now we need some to put them in our base, however, we can use them in our turfs, even in our daily life,we knew that there is a workshop near San Fierro bank, it is one of the famous and modern workshops in the whole of San Andreas,also, we knew that "cripple" the owner of this shop is selling his bikes with sheep price that why I decide to call him, and I told him that we need 15 NRGs with high quality since we got new members in our gang, however, he told me to come to his shop that I can check them,so I got ready,we bring our burrito that we can put the bikes, and we went to "San Fierro".
there I found him waiting for me,so we opened a talk about the bikes in general ,also I gave him some descriptions of the kind of bikes that I prefer ,so he decided to show me his bikes, after choosing them, we opened a talk about the price, after some suggestions, I decide to take 15 NRGs with 15684$ for each bike ,so we decide to transport those bikes to our burrito and we went back to our base.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@K2rhym
Last time, we bought many kinds of bikes with high quality from a workshop in San Fierro, however, all the gangs knew that and want to buy some bikes from us.and this is the opportunity that we should take it to win a lot of money.
today, when I was fixing some bikes in our base, I got a call from "k2rhym" a member from cripz, he told me that he wants to buy a kind of bikes named "FCR-154" ,cuz he needs it for his big race in Los Santos next week, I told him to come to base that he can choose the bike that he prefer,after 20 mins he came with his burrito, we talked a bit about the most famous kinds of bikes,
so I decide to show him our modern bikes, after choosing his bikes,we decide to open a small chat about the price, after some suggestions, he decided to take this "FCR-154" with high price which is 159849684$ since it consists of a rare engine named "pro-45",however, I decide to help him with transporting it to his burrito,he paid me and he went back to his base.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@lord
we are getting a lot of money this period cuz of kidnapping, selling women etc... and especially fixing and upgrading the bikes, all the gangs want to upgrade and fix their bikes from us since we got a rare machine named "rosetur".
today, when I was in our base fixing some bikes, I got a call from "James" he told that his bike was broken since he ran over a police car and he wants to fix it in the earliest time, cuz he got a big race after 2 weeks so he needs to train more to win this race, however, I told to come to our base that I can check his bike if it has any big problem,
20 mins later, he came to our base, he parked his bike in our garage and we start talking about the races in general, the modern kinds of bikes etc...
then he decides to show me his bike, after checking the lights, the hood, the engine ... I found it goes fine, but there is some problem with the lights that it need to fix.
after 2 days, when the bike has been fixed, I called him and I told him to come to our base that he can see his bike and test it, after testing it, he was very happy,also he gave me a big price which is 4648894354$ for what I did to help him since he is a rich man,and he went back home
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@PeaCe
Next week, its meta birthday, so that's why we are getting ready for this big party, but we don't have enough drugs for this party, we heard that Comodo da capital has the best drugs in Los Santos,many things like arms and bikes that we should buy it ,and to avoid spending our money Our HQ team told us to do ex-change since we got a lot of bikes i our base, its consists in giving them some bikes in contrast they will give us some of their drugs.
so I decide to call "Rikki" a member from Comando da capital to ask him if he is free to do this deal,likely he accepted, so I decide to get ready, however, I took a packer that I can put all the bikes in the trunk of this big vehicle, also I bring some weapons and I went to condo da capital base, there, I found "Rikki" waiting for me, so we talked a bit about the tactics that they Usually use them,then i decide to show him our modern bikes,after checking them he showed me their drugs, after testing them, I found them goes fine ,however we opened a talk about the price, after some suggestions,he decided to take 13 NRGs in contrast, he gave me 40 G of drugs, after finishing the deal, I took out all the drugs, put them in my packer, and I went back to our base to put the drugs inside.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Djappa
after a lot of hard missions that it has been done with successful cuz of our experience in those areas,however, we got a lot of money, and now Our HQ team told us to stay only 2 weeks to come back with full of energy.
today, since there is nothing to do, I decide to call some friends to go to
Los Santos bar for some fun,but suddenly, I got a phone from Tuga thugs member called "japan" he told me that he needs some womens for their party, in contrast, he will pay me,so I decided to check if we have enough womens ,then I told him to come to our base that he can choose them, after 20 mins,he came, he parked his burrito in our garage,however, we talked a bit about the party that they will do it tonight,also he gave me some descriptions of the woman that he prefers,so I decide to show him our women,after choosing them we decided to open a small talk about the price, after some suggestions, he decides to take 12 women with 165449$ for each one, after finishing the deal I decided to put all the money that I got in our treasury.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Aboody
since we got a modern machine called "GTX156", we can find the place of any guys even anything, and this machine helped us a lot in our missions and especially kidnapping peoples, this period, we knew that there is car will pass from Los Santos Camp to Las Venturas camp they will transport all the kind of arms,so we decide to steal it.
after 1 week of training and getting the plan, we are ready now to for this hard mission, since our HQ team gave us some weapons that is have been prepared for those kinds of missions, today, at night, we got ready, however, we got our weapons,bring our modern bikes that we can move faster and all the Supplies that we need and we went to the meeting place,
after 2 hours of walking , we found them walking slowly and carefully in Las Venturas highway,however, we took the opportunity,we stopped them with our bikes, we kept aiming at them while the rest of us are transporting the boxes of arms in our bikes, after stealing them,so quickly we went back to our base with those boxes, our HQ team was proud of us for what did without losing any member,however,we did great party.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Danger-tkd
we got a big quantity of arms with all the kinds since we steal a big transporting the arms from Los Santos camp to Las Venturas camp last time, this period, we are searching for a client that he can buy some of our weapons with high quality to win some money for our gang,
and today, when I was chilling out in Flint county with some gang mates, I got call from a member named "danger" from Underground empire, he told me that his gang need some modern weapons to turf against their enemies ,however, I told him to come to base that he can check them before buying them,20 mins later, he came to our base, parked his car in our garage, we talked a bit about the turfs etc ...
then I decide to show him our weapons that he can test them, after checking them, we opened a talk about the price, after some suggestions, he decided to take 12 box of M4 and 5 boxes of Deagle,12 boxes of sniper in contrast, he will pay me 15464878 for each box,however, I helped him with transporting all the boxes in his car ,he went back to his base after paying me.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Danger-tkd @lord
after bringing some new strong members especially in a kidnapping and after some updates in this area, all the gangs became to want to us for those kinds of missions and especially kidnapping, we became famous, we got stronger and stronger.
when we were training today on some tactics that we can use it in turfs etc...
suddenly,my phone rang, it was a member of "Underground Empire" called to me and told me that he needs me to kidnap someone steal their money, in contrast, he will pay me for that,we accepted that since we don't have anything to do, and we went to the "Underground Empire" base, he explained to me what just happened also he gave me some pieces of information about that guy and some files that they had collected it about him,however, we went back to our base,we got ready,we took our weapons,bring our modern bikes that we can move faster and we went to this poor guy, after 20 mins of walking,we found him with our new machine called "GTX-456",so quickly, we stoped him with our bikes,we start aiming at him, in same time,we are asking him some questions,then we decide to take him to our base and we start tuturing him, after telling us where is the place that he put all "Underground empire" money, we killed him, we bring them, and we went back to "Underground empire" base,there, we found them waiting for us,we gave back their money,they paid us for what we did to help them and we went back to our base
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Predator
since we bought a lot of arms with high quality also we got all the kinds of arms, and now we are searching for a client that he can some arms to get some money that we can use it in many areas to upgrade the gang,
and today, when I was chilling out in Las Venturas, I got a call from a member from San Andreas Federal Police called "predator" he told me that he wants some arms with high quality for their patrols also to protect San Andreas from criminal Operations, we agreed, I told him that we will come to their base that he can check them before buying them, however, we decide to get ready,we took our weapons in the trunk of our car, I bring some gang mates with me, and I went to the San Andreas Federal Police base,there,i found him waiting for us ,so he opened gates to us, park our car in their garage,then we talked a bit about Conditions San Andreas a this moment,then, I decide to show him our arms,after testing it,we opened a talk about the price,after some suggestions,he decided to take them with 140500$ for each box,after transporting them inside the base,he paid me and I went back to our base.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:
It was Monday nothing to do since our leader traveled to Russia to make some deals there. I didnt find anything to do until someone who I can count as an old friend called me when I was having a rest. He ordered me to get for him some crates of M4/AK-47/sniper. Well I got accepted without any doubts. Then I went to our safe of arms where I started loading 20 crates of the recommended guns in the trunk of the secure car. After that, I called him back told him that its ready then I sent him a location where we can meet safely without even thinking that we will get interrupted. Within 1.23H, I reached the location where I found the guy waiting. We had a little chat then we fought about the price. He was saying 1.000$ for each crates and I was saying 2.000. Finally we agreed at 1.750$. So I got the money from him and I gave him the crates.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Aboody
I was basically doing nothing, just chilling around the headquarters until flappy called me to come to the caf. So I took my preparation ready. Then I took the way to there. On the half of the way, I've seen 2 guys that were racing with bikes. One of the bikes was OrganiZation Zero's product. I was wondering how he got it because I heard from the leader that we will sell it just to our allies this month. I needed to do something about this. I called flappy to come, waited for him until he came. Then I explained for him the reason why I called him. Then I told him about the plan we are going to do. "It is a simple plan, we are going to follow this guy until he finishes the race. When he finishes the race, Without wondering, we will get to him, I'll get him in the car & you need to guard us, try to not let anyone find out what we will do to him." After this, We did like We aimed to, we got the guy in the car & Flappy drove his bike then we went to the headquarters.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Flappy
Today, when I was watching some movies in my officer since I got nothing to do, The leader sent me a text saying, "hello mr, James Im sorry if I interrupted your rest time. I think we might need you in a mission which is in a special class. Thats why Im calling you today. As I knew from a reporter which works with us, there is a modded bike waiting for you. It is parked near Los Santos pizza shop. It is really a dangerous one so be careful. Regards, john." After i finished reading the text, I felt with some sort of motivation. Whatever, I took my car, headed to Los Santos after I came out with the recommended stuff to make the jack. When I got there within 2 minutes, the bike was mine.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Danger-tkd
Last night, I was doing some stuff at our base, I've received a call from one of the trusted members in Underground empire, Steve_John. I talked to him.
-Hello, Can I know who are you?
-Hi, I'm Steve_John from the trustworthy members in Underground empire, I'm well-known as Mr.Black as well.
-Well, Nice to meet you, I'm James_Rivala from OrganiZation Zero, I'm well-known as Mr. Zebra as well. Whatever, can I know the reason for this phone call?
-Unfortunately, lastly, we had some wars against a lot of cops. our bikes are well-damaged, I think you are the best with this business, I'm really in need of your service.
-Okay, Grab all the damaged bikes to our headquarters. If you want you can come now.
-Okay, On my way.
Within 2 Hours, he reached it, I looked at the bikes, It was as he described.
Whatever, I told him to come after 1 week. Then I started working at the first bike.
After 1 week, all of the bikes were ready so the guy paid me then we shook hands wishing the best of luck to each other.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Kiroa6Ko
when I was chilling around Los Santos, Suddenly My phone he was a Comondo da capital member I knew called "James" asking us if we have some guns for sale, however, we agreed about the meeting place, so I've put a lot the crates of guns in the trunk of my vehicle. then, I went to the meeting location, I waited a lot for the guy , after a while, I saw an officer. running towards to me, I tried to Run from him with my vehicle but it doesnt work with the car. Unfortunately, my car was out of fuel. Since I got no weapons, I decided to surender he came to me and he asked me some questions. I didn't answer any one of it. Finally, The guy from CDC came. He got the officer with his sniper. So I thanked him & offered him 10% of the guns for free.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:
An opportunity to make a "Revenge" doesn't come daily or even monthly, it's hard to claim it, this is what all my friends around me are always saying since the guy that killed all my family was a close friend. I didn't believe what they said, I wanted to make the "Revenge" with any way or any price. I remembered that I got a photo with him, So I went to search for it. My room was dirty, I spent 15 Minutes to find it. After that I called a cop that we are bribing monthly to work with us. He was offline so I sent him a message saying, "Hello, Mark, I'm James I hope you remember me, I'm from OrganiZation Zero zebra's Right Hand, Whatever, I need to meet you in a secret place, I got something to say about a thing I want to accomplish, It's an important thing, you know what I mean, I'm ready to pay a lot. If you will not answer after 2 Hours, I'll get another one you know we got a lot". Within 48 Minutes, He answered by sending a message "Bone County Local Restaurant, meet me there and let's have a talk, long time no see." Within 1 Hour, I reached the recommended location after I took some money. I entered the Restaurant found the officer, we shake each other hands then we had a talk. After I explained the situation, he said That he knows about this guy. Then he told me to come tomorrow to the same location to give me some files about the man. It was as planned, I got the files from him, paid him. Now, It's time to start thinking about a plan to get him.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text