Organization Zero | Role play archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@SQuiZo
Story: All San Andreas know that there is a big race tomorrow so all gangs will come to this race also all San Andreas is getting ready for this big race, and today, when our HQ team was giving us some advice in turfs, and how we can protect each other...i got a call from a guy named"Squizo" a member from wild angels, however, he knew that we have the best quality of bikes thats why he called me, and he wants 1 bike with V8 elite for his big race, also he told me that he wants it today that he can train on it , I agreed about that cuz I knew that we have this kind of engine in our base, so I decide to take 1 bike and put the engine"V8 elite" on this NRG then I take it and I put it in the trunk of my burrito and I went to Wild angels base to give it to "Squizo", after 20 mins of walking, I arrived in the wild angels base, there, I found " squizo" waiting for me,we talked a bit about the price and he decides to take it with 15862$, I helped him to put it in his base, after finishing the deal , I put the money that "squizo" gave it to me and I went back to our base to put the money in our treasury.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Participants: @K2rhym @flappppyyy @Bernasx @WitherDce @MrDeathBoy @aboody @Douglass @hope @Smokey187.
Story: 70 years passed, 23/07/1948, The day that he really did it, the day that Him and his friends left The Avenues which was one of the most popular & famous gang, they got like 250 members, they were doing a lot of deals & missions, they were too active around San Andreas, it's leader "Rivala" fought with his Vice "John". So he kicked him out of his gang, There were some guys in the gang that was just there for "John" because he was a decent & intelligent guy, he was so helpful & friendly, all was thinking that he is better than the real leader. So these guys followed him and left the gang to create "Elegant, modern and rich motorcycle club" called " OrganiZation Zero. Like 50% of "The Avenues" left it to go Join OrganiZation Zero, the leader of The Avenues was really angry, he regrouped with all the members left in the gang. he said "Hello Guys, I'm so thankful that you understood the situation and didn't go with that stealer "John", I would like to say that from now on, OrganiZation Zero, from now on, will be our enemies, So if you find one of their members, try to get him in your car, then
get him back to our headquarters, Always be careful". Since John was smart by letting someone in "The Avenues" who is undercover to tell him all the pieces of information. Whatever, Within 5 minutes after the meeting that happened, John got called by the undercover, he said that OrganiZation Zero, from now on, is the enemy of "The Avenues". That was acceptable to John. So he thought about a plan before even the undercover told him. It was about "Announcing to all the gangs about our headquarters location, So the enemy gang will rush them, That's why "John" will put some dynamites but he needed a volunteer to stay there that he can explode all of them. That's why he called the most one he trusted ever, "Johnson". After he explained to him what he is gonna do, the guy accepted without even thinking. The next day, all The newspapers were talking about this massacre. So the undercover called John saying
The leader accepted without any doubts. After OrganiZation Zero got their enemies with this plan, this gang grew up in the other gang's views. All was going perfectly from this day. They were getting better and better when it comes to power. They are becoming friends with everyone, They started doing some other business like "Arms & Drugs providing" & Prostitution which got for them a lot of money. John, the leader, doesn't want it to end like that so he started buying tobaccos and reading about it, he bought some doctors that get paid monthly to product the Tobaccos. It didn't stop like this but the opposite, their criminalization got better too, they were controlling a lot of Bikes shop around San Andreas. They are stealing bikes, Mod it since they got the best mechanics of this generation. They were getting improved in their business per year. All the statements were saying that this organization is one of the best gangs in all the world since it's working well and without any problems.
23/07/2018, "The Avenues" is back but with not the same leader, he was "Sam", the son of "Rivals", the old leader. Nothing happened unusually since they are back to work. Someday, When I was hanging around in Los Santos with some of my gangmates, the leader called me since I'm one of the most respected, he told me to come to the headquarters. When I was on my way there, I found all of them waiting for me, I found someone strange for me. I've asked about him. They said he is from "The Avenues", we need you to start asking him some questions because he didn't answer us, we give you the permission to do anything you want but just make him say what "The Avenues" planning to do these days. So I took a knife, said to him "Hello, I don't know who are you, I just know you are from "The Avenues", my leader said he was its vice, he got kicked from this gang. So he made a revenge by making a good plan that makes you easily fucked, I'm so glad that I'm in OrganiZation Zero, I'm James_Rivala by the way. if you will not tell me a plan The Avenues are preparing to do or I will grab your eye out by this knife. All know I can do it. He really was afraid, he finally answered and said "Go to Flint County farm, they are doing some smuggle of Drugs there, There won't be anyone guarding them, I wish you are happy now. After he ended these words, I got his 2 eyes out instead of just one as I promised my leader "John" in order to get rid of him. Then I went to the place he recommended to go to with after I got five of The members with me. We got a secure car & Huntley. When We reached there, we got the smuggled drugs & the members in our cars, took our way back to The headquarters, started torturing their members.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Arone @lord
Story: It happened a week ago, It was Sunday, 5 PM, I was drinking my coffee with some friends. After I asked what time it was to my friends, they said it's " 5 PM". I was wondering why the guards of the Headquarters didn't call me to come because it was my turn to guard the headquarters. So James got many doubts in his mind. That's why he took the right decision by leaving his friends and went back to the Headquarters. When he reached there he was really so surprised seeing all the guards from the statesman to the bodyguards were on the floor. The blood was getting on them. So James was seeing this massacre as a starting of a big War between them and the enemy gang "The Avenues". So he phoned the leader "John" to tell him what happened saying " Hello, Sir, With All my respects, When I was going to take my turn in defending the headquarters, I found all the defenders killed, I really want you to come to check what happened on the cameras you had on your phone, Goodbye, Yours, James. Within 2 Hours, all OrganiZation Zero's members came back to the headquarters, started making the dead bodies in bags. Then I went to the Leader's office where I found him angry as fuck, I asked him for his phone for a min. He gave it to me, I opened the system of the cameras in all the headquarters. It was
As I thought, The Avenues did it since I saw their skins. So I talked with the leader since I got a proposition to do which I can call the perfect plan, it was without any mistake done. The leader accepted without any doubts wishing if he will make this Revenge done, he will be so proud Me. That was the reason I got motivated to do this mission but it required for me 2 parts which just one of them is a bit dangerous. The first parts consist on calling Wild Angels to buy a hostage which will be used as a taste in the second part. So I called "SquiZo", one of the most interested members in Wild Angels. He messaged him, "Hello, Brother, I hope you remember me I'm James_Rivala from OrganiZation Zero, I wanted say that I need Wild Angels in some business, I want to buy another hostage since I got a special mission to do".
He send me a message that saying to come to the headquarters, where we can meet and talk. So I got my car, put the key in it, opened my favourite radio "EDM zone". Within 1 Hour and a half I got to the headquarters where I met schizo, After I've seen the Hostage, I think he can do this mission. Whatever, I paid SquiZo the recommended money then I got back
to the headquarters where I was thinking how we will make the second part after I got the hostage to a hidden in our Headquarters.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @lord
Story: As I said lastly, this mission requires two parts, I've finished the first part which consists on buying the hostage that I will use it as a taste to do my mission perfectly. So I went to "John, the leader, to explain to him what is the second part about. So I said, "Hello again, Sir, I've finished the first part of the mission, I got the hostage, Now I will start getting prepared to do the second part, I would like to take your permission, sir." The leader answered, "Sure, James try to not take any risks of being captured by them or we will be losing a lot in just a week". These words make me feel so responsible for what I will do. So I got all the hopes of my friends which I can call as things to motivate me. So I went to the Hostage, I said to him "Hello, I will talk respectfully & honestly talking with you, you may be killed at any time when you are doing this mission, I'll give you some dynamites, I'll deliver you to The Avenues headquarters, You will throw the dynamites I'll give to you. Then you will run away from the headquarters. The Cameras will catch you but I'll come to you in no time take you in the car,
So try to be fast then I will deliver you back to your house if this mission succeed, Anyway, These are some advice of what you need to always to care for, Never look behind or even show your face, don't forgot to throw it inside the headquarters or we will be killed instead, I'll come to catch you up after 3 Hours, so think again about your role." Then I went to my room, wrote a message for all the members of "OrganiZation Zero". After that, I got my deagle, key of the car, went to pray. 3 hours passed, So I passed to the hostage, asked him if he is ready. He said "Yes", I knew from that answer that he will make it "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED", he looked he is prepared well for this. Whatever, within 1 Hour, They reached the headquarters, I gave the hostage the dynamites, he started walking slowly until he reached the front of it, He Threw the bags. After 5 Seconds, It exploded, All that I heard was screaming, So I got the hostage that got shot to the hospital of our gang. After he got healed well, I transported him to his house.
Screenshots:

![alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:Today, when I hanging around with my best friend "Flappy", talking about OrganiZation Zero's memebers' attitude etc..., we heard a massive sound, It didn't look like really strange, it's a sound that all OrganiZation Zero's members know. It was an NRG-500 passing from our way, It looked like modded, Flappy looked at me and the same happened to him, we thought about the same thing which is Get this bike stolen from this guy. So, in no time, I've followed the bike from Las Venturas Rockstar west to Las Venturas North. He stopped in a restaurant there to eat something, this was the best chance to get his bike stolen. So I ordered flappy to stay guarding & covering me when I'm doing this job. After getting all of the pieces of stuff that I need to use to make it accomplished, I started doing my job. In 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds I've got the bike, So Flappy got in the car when I ride the bike to OrganiZation Zero's headquarters where he found the leader's impression with this bike.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story: Nothing is badly done, All was perfect for OrganiZation Zero. It's growing up per day. It's leader is really proud of what's the members are doing. So he decided to make a party where he will invite all of the allies gang with some Very Important persons (V.I.P). He ordered me to take care of this party because he got some stuff to do. I was wondering what to do with security since "San Andreas Security" (S.A.S) stopped it's work since The Police Departments said that they are doing some illegally jobs. That was a lose for all San Andreas Citizens. Whatever, I had no solution only calling the Illegally workers which we can call as one of the best Criminilasition OrganiZation since it's serious work. It is San Andreas Security Service. They are one of the most known these days. They are making a few deals & mission that they made them really famous within 3 weeks. Anyway, I got their number from a friend that is working there. I called their leader "SquiZo", told him to meet me in OrganiZation Zero's headquarters where Usually I do my deals. When he reached there I said "Hello, Mr.SquiZo, OrganiZation Zero is preparing to do a big party, we are in need of some bodyguards to guard our Very Important persons & Gate men and we are ready to pay you a lot, I hope you understood what security officers we are in need." HE accepted without any doubts so I gave him the location of the party, how much we need. Then I informed the leader that we got the Guard ready.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @MrDeathBoy @aboody @K2rhym
there is many guys have a lot of money in All Andreas that we can kidnap them easily, but this guy is another named " flopito" has a special thing when we compare him with the other, he has many houses in Los Santos and many warehouses in Las Venturas ...all the gangs trying to steal his money but since he got strong guard corps they can't do anything even many gangs trying to find the place where he put his money but they didn't find anything yet, we heard that " Cripz" knows some information about that guy that's why our HQ team to us to call cripz to help us with some pieces of information to fit us with stealing "flopito"'s money, however, I called cripz and I asked him for help, after some suggestions about the price, likely,he agreed, I went to our base,and I found him waiting for me, and he gave me the files, I took them and I put them in my car's trunk then I went back to our base, after some days of thinking, we found an important information that this guy goes to pizza shop every night,thats why today, we went to the pizza shop at night, first of all, we got ready, I took a bike, some weapons, and some ammo,then we start walking,when we arrived ,we found in his car getting ready to go back to his house,we took the opportunity and we stoped him, I started aiming at him while my team mate "deathboy" asking him,then we took him to our base, and we start torturing him, when he told us the place where he puts his money we decide to kill him that we cant talk with the police ...
then we went to this place, we took his money and we put it in our treasury.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Bernasx
Story: A week passed since the deal I did with "Jonas", one of CripZ member that is "Respected" so much there", Since Our enemy gang "The Avenues" had a product of a bike with a car engine they had input, I was thinking about get this bike stolen to have some models about it. Within 5 minutes, I phoned the experienced with this job "CripZ" and the guy I described "Jonas". Whatever, I said to him, "Hello, I'm in need of CripZ service in a mission which constantly a bit hard but I think you can do it. Yesterday, "The Avenues", if you know it, made a product of the modded bike, Anyway, I want you to get this bike to me, I will be waiting in the headquarters, try to be fast, whenever you feel you can't do it, you can refuse, Anyway, I got a lot of money waiting for this bike." then I got the money I got lastly from our safe, waited in the front of the headquarters located in Flint County. In 2 Hours, I got called by the CripZ guy saying "I will deliver for you the Bike tomorrow, I'm so tired right now". The Next day, We met, we did the exchange of the money & the bike. So I got the bike, went with it to out hidden in Los Santos to show it to the doctors of OrganiZation Zero, they might do something like it
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @K2rhym
Story: OrganiZation Zero's savagery is getting bigger & bigger since they are doing a lot of missions of kidnap & assassinations. They are making it to the top kidnappers. They are well-known around San Andreas. They are killing all kind of people just for money or such things as Revenge. These two types, James, a trusted member of this organization, is the most dangerous one with this kind of stuff. He is leading all missions of Kidnap. He is savage, he is being known for this stuff in all the streets. That's why today, someone unknown with a loud voice called him saying "Hello, I'm calling OrganiZation Zero, I'm in need of your professional Hunter "James", Ah it's you, Hello, sir, my pleasure to meet you. "Hello, How Can I help you?" "Okay, Yesterday, when I was hanging around with my wife at the night, someone came and stole her bag. I took a photo of his face, I asked some of my buddies, they told me that he is from your enemy gang as I knew lastly "The Avenues" I want him to get killed and I'm ready to pay 2.000 Dollars. So James, after he explained the mission to his leader, took from him the permission, he accepted the guy's mission. Then he got his car, the needed stuffs for it. The next day, The news were talking about this massacre. So James went to the guy that called, got paid then he went back to the headquarters, put the money in their safe like nothing happened.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @flappppyyy

there is a group named Race teach in saes, this group is one of the famous groups in All san andreas, all the kinds of vehicles you can find them in Race teach base,also, every week they buy new vehicles that they can use them in their races, Our HQ team told us to steal some bikes from there since they got bikes with high quality also, with rare engine like "pro-157" ...
after some days of preparing to this hard mission, we got the plan, we can find some of them guarding their base, also, we got some pieces of information about them...since we got a hacker in our gang, he checked their official topic and hacked it , and today, we are ready to steal them,we got our burrito that we can put the NRGs in the trunk of it, some weapons,and we went to Race teach base and likely we didn't find anyone there, we took the opportunity, We climbed their walls ,we took only 3 NRGs out of base since we saw one of them entering the base,and we decide to put them in our car, after finishing the mission, we decide to park them in our base .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
All San Andreas knows that we are the best at fixing or upgrading the bikes... however, those kinds of stuff made us more famous and richer than before and today, we got a new client,when I was fixing some bikes I got a call from a member from cripz named "bernasx" he told me that his bike has been broken since he ran over a policeman, however, he needs my help to fix his bike in contrast he will pay me,i agreed, and I told him to come to base that I can check it .
20 mins later, he came to our base, we talk a bit about the bikes in general, I took him on his bike to the place where we fix and upgrade our bikes, however, I checked the lights, the engine...and I found all thing go fine, I told him that I can fix it in 3 days, then he decided to take his car and came back to his base,
3 days later, after fixing his bike, I called him and I told him that his bike is fixed now and he can get it back, he was very happy ,however, I decide to go to cripz base,there, I found him waiting for me , and we decide to open a talk about the price ,however, he decide pay 15639$,also he thanks me and he gave me 22 M4 AS a gift for what i did to help him in this short period

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @bachwa @Gengar @MrDeathBoy @WitherDce @flappppyyy @Douglass.
Story: 1966, The first Ban Rob ever happened, it was in "Red County" bank which is one of the safest Banks around San Andreas, It was robbed by one of our allies, The Tribes, this gang got this famosity after they started doing this kind stuff. Now, all the banks are safe, Unrobbable easily, you need to have someone who is experienced with what we call "Crack". He needs to be recruited & trained well, Fast learning guy. The tribes when they did the mission, it was easy without even security Now it's getting secured, That's why you need some experienced & professional Shooters. There's another type you can start this robbery with. You can use the Bribing stuff which will cause you some costs such as money but you will make the risks to 0%, you don't even need a cracker to start your Bank Rob but the problem that some workers don't accept the bribes, instead of helping, they make the cops know that you will make a Bank Rob which happened with a lot of gangs there's another solution by calling Trustworthy Member from F.B.I. and he will make all the workers out of the bank just with 1 word. This type is not used always.
Now, 2000, All is changed, Security system got better and better, Now Like 8 at the least of the professionals' guards are doing their job guarding the bank. There's something new that is known as "Camera", it is the best system to keep your Bank safe & not able for criminals, All is perfect, Nothing that makes you do it easily. The Solutions of bribes is not easy right now because they are getting paid good per month. Whatever, to make a Bank Rob, you really need some of the god of shooting and you need a good plan. These Days, 2018, I'm, as the One who is responsible of the missions & plans & choosing who is able to guard or not. Maybe, I got some ideas in mind about these things. Anyways, I was planning to do lead this mission since I got some experience With shit. I went to the leader office, "Hello, Sir, How are you, I would like to say that my plan is ready, I'm waiting for you to announce about the Bank Rob. I will make them impressed with this plan no need to worry, It's easy but it will happen on Sunday like there are just workers this Sunday. It will be easy, I noticed this when I saw All the records of these Bank robs. I hope you will not decline that offer. Hopefully, accepted, Whatever, after getting my Business-ready, I had a meeting with all the members chosen to talk about it. I got the best cracker we had & one of the gods of shooting as I described. Within 5 Minutes, I gave all of them their roles that they need to do. after 3 days, It was Sunday, the waited for the day which I can say it's one of the most dangerous days in my career. I got the Cars that I think will fit these missions. I passed to the members, Then we headed to Bone County then we passed to Red County because as I heard there some news saying a big problem happened yesterday in Red County So I changed the way. Whatever, Nothing was special, I got there, All got down, rushed to the bank, the cracker started his job when we were taking our guard. All was normal, we took the bags of money. Then we went back to the headquarters happily. The next day, I was promoted, this was one of my best days.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story: It really happens, the doctors of OrganiZation Zero came out with a new model of guns, it was the prototype, it's range can easily get to 350M. A simple gun of this type can reach the power of the heavy guns. They spent 1 year and a half to create something like that. It was special & modern, We were waiting with all our patients to try it. Within 1 Day, it reached our headquarters, I and some of my buddies loaded it in our hidden of Arms. So the leader, after he gave us permission to get some and sell it or whatever, he announced about these guns we got. "Okay, today I want to announce that lastly made up the Famous guns called "Prototype", we wanted to say that we are putting it for sale, Anyone is interested, just easily contact our deals' manager "James". I was proud to read about these announcements. Whatever, I got called after 30 minutes of the announcements. I didn't think it will get this succes, it was CripZ, he said that they want to get these guns no matter what the price will be. Anyway, I accepted without any doubts, told him to meet in OrganiZation Zero's headquarters where we dealt. It was a simple deal, He offered 40.000 for 10% of the guns. Like that, I ended up putting the money in our safe

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants: @MrDeathBoy @WitherDce @aboody @Douglass @bachwa
we are waiting this day a long time ago, this day we can be rich at the same time we can fail and we can lose some teammates in this case, in this day we will steal a lot of money from those 2 guys named "azeo" and "Jericho" those guys are from the richest mans in All San Andreas, we knew all the pieces of information about those guys since we got some files about them,we knew their jobs which it consists in transporting the money from Las Venturas bank to Los Santos bank" this is the important information that we have, however, we decide to steal them tonight, we took the opportunity, we took our weapons, our modern bikes that we can move faster then we went, there, we found them walking over the Los Santos bank,so quickly, we ran over and we stopped them with our bikes then we start aiming at them at the same time we are giving him in order to get our from car,then we decide to check their clothes if they have a gun or something like that ...
in the end, we decide to kill them to avoid cops attack that they can't tell anything to policeman, we decide to take out the money from the trunk of their car and we transport it to our car then so quickly we went back to our base,however, we put all the money in our Treasury
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @K2rhym @flappppyyy
Story: Today, When I was in my garage checking the new kind of stuff that the leader brings a week ago, I got messaged by someone called "Jeremy", this name was not strange for me, After reading the message that consists on "Hello, James, I'm wondered if you remember me or not, whatever, I'm Jeremy, the CripZ member who dealt with you lastly, you needed my service that time, now it's the opposite I will be in need of your service, I got a bike damaged lastly when An enemy gang attacked us in our headquarters which We won easily, whatever, I got what you need of money." James sent him back a message saying Come to the headquarters with the bike. Within 5 minutes, he reached there where he found Me waiting for him to start the mission. So I took all the stuff, started checking the bike, it was pretty damaged. The Next day, I called him back
he came took his bike, after he paid me, went back from where he came.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
https://i.imgur.com/vOpoIi9.jpg

alt text
Participants: @K2rhym @flappppyyy
Story:
After the deal I did with Jeremy, the one from CripZ, it was about fixing his Bike, they started trusting me with this kind of stuff (Fixing ...). I got called again by him, the same bike that I fixed lastly, He wanted it upgraded with one of the best engines around saying "What's up, I'm in need of your service again but this time it's about upgrading and such stuff, My bike got some problems with the engine, I want to upgrade it or find any solutions to make it better, I will come to the headquarters the same as the other deal if you accept of corse. So I sent him a message saying he can come any time he is welcomed. Whatever, When he reached here, I got the engine that I prepared for his bike, Started making the exchange between the engines. Within 3 Hours, I finished my job, I was tired so I went to my bed, took a rest. The Next day, I delivered the bike for him as a gift.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @K2rhym @MrDeathBoy
many gangs in saes have the role of assassination, it consists in kidnapping people or killing them for money or...after training in this role and doing some missions, Organization zero became the best gang in this role, also, we got a lot of money this period from this area
today, it's a boring day, I decided to call "pump" to chill out in Flint county for some fun, but suddenly, I got a call from Cripz member named "k2rhym" 'my old friend', he told me that he needs our help At the earliest
time,i told him to come to base that he can explain to me what's happening, 20 mins later,he came,we talked a bit inside the base, and he told me that they knew that there is cop from "the strike team" a famous squad, they are plaining to jail them, also, he told me that he knew all the pieces of information about this squad,then we opened a talk about the price, after some suggestions,we decide to help them in contrast, they pay us 22868423$, however,we decide to get ready,we took a car, some weapons, some ammo and we went to this guy named "fesko", after 25 mins of walking, we found him in his car talking on the phone,we took the opportunity , and we stoped him,then we started aiming at him at the same time we are asking him some questions ,we decide to take him to our base and we start torturing him, after getting the plan,we decide to kill him that he cant tell anything to his squad and we went to cripz base to give them the plan,they thanks us a lot and they paid us, after finishing the deal we took the money to our base and put them in our treasuy
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @flappppyyy
Story:
As I said all was happening perfectly & well for OrganiZation Zero, the motivated gang that is working hard these days by making all the missions & deals that they are recommended to do. Mostly, The high ranked members are making the missions and the others are doing such easy jobs as Fixing etc... Today, It happened, the thing that is gonna make us lose all of our motivation, All the news papers are talking about it, the unknown cop that is trying to make the gangs down. He killed him after he got him in his police's car saying "He tried to escape. So I needed really to kill him". It's totally wrong, we got someone who was watching him. Anyway, I was angry, the one who was killed was one of the most respected members in OrganiZation Zero, I was wondering who is this cop. After I called one of my undercover friends, he said "he is One of the bribbed officers who were working with some gangs. Whatever, After I knew all the kind of information about this guy, I got my car, went to the headquarters of our gang, went to the Office of the leader where I've talked with him. He declined to give me permission. I came back to him the next day, I said "Sir, As you know if I will not make the revenge, OrganiZation Zero will be a peaceful gang, I hate that, I don't want it to happen. The leader said "If you will not make the revenge, you will be kicked out. The next day All the newspaper talked about the death of the officer.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @aboody

every buddy know that Organization zero can sell their bikes with In a legal by selling them to the workshops, but today is a different day,we got a call from an owner of a bikes to shop in San fierro,this shop is one of the famous shops in all San Andreas,he told us that he needs to buy some bikes cuz he knew that we have the best quality of bikes,he told us that he want to check them first then he will pay us,but this time our HQ team told us that we will act like we will sell them then we will take our bikes and we will steal some bikes from this shop and tonight we got ready, we bring our weapons ,we bring a packer that we can put the bikes on it then we went to this shop.
after 20 mins of walking, we found the owner named "Patrick" waiting for us, we talked a bit about the bikes in general then while we are showing him our bikes, so quickly, I took my weapon and I kept aiming at him while the others went to the shop to steal the bikes, after bring all the bikes from the shop we put them on our vehicle also , we bring our bikes too ,however, I killed him that he can't tell anything to the policeman,then we decide to put all the bikes on our garage and we will buy some of them
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @flappppyyy @K2rhym
Story: Prostitution is one of the best roles in OrganiZation Zero in my opinion. We are getting a lot and a lot of money because of this Role. All of the gangs & Groups & OrganiZations are interested in buying or renting some whores. For example, Today, I was hanging around in The headquarters searching for some funny things to do in that time. My phone rang, it was "Karim" from CripZ, he said "Hello, Today is the one of the biggest day for me, It's my birthday, I'm recommending 3 Whores to my house, here is the location where I need you to deliver them, The money is ready just come and let's deal, If you don't have 3 whores just message me back. I sent him a message back saying "First of all, Happy Birthday, second, I got all what you need, Karim, I'm on the way to there, be ready with your cock, their asses are, as you know, ..." Then I went to our bar in the headquarters took the recommended number of whores, went to his house where I found him, Karim, waiting for me with all of his patience, we had a little chat, then we talked about the problem which I called a problem since he wants these 3 for 2 days with just 10.000. Whatever, finally, we agreed at 22.000 Dollars So I got my car, headed back to the headquarters to put the money in our safe and explain what happened in the deal
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @K2rhym
Story: Long ago, a new type of getting money was created, it was all about making the money fake by printing it with some professional machines. If the government catch you with this kind of money. It can easy jail you for at least 10 years. So Some producers made a machine which can make it easy to know if it's fake or not & the government announced some tips to know if it's fake. Whatever, today, when I was drinking my coffee after 2 hours of sleeping since it was my turn to guard the headquarters, I got called by someone strange I didn't know whose is he. "Can I know who are you?, " Hello, sir, I'm a normal crime I want to buy some guns, I got the money prepared. I went to my leader's office, told him the situation, he said you can go but don't let your guard down take a deagle at least. When I reached the recommended place that he sent it to me on the phone, I found him, he looked like a normal crime for real. Nothing was dangerous, I asked him to show me the money because as I said before the new type of the fake money is getting around San Andreas. It really happened, It was fake as I saw, So I hit him between his eyes, got the fake money maybe I can use it easily.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Shadowz
Story: After We got Some money from the Bank Rob we did, We were thinking of doing some things useful to our headquarters, So The leader wanted to take my advice, this Idea I've been thinking of since about 15 days. It was about making our bodies stronger by buying some of the Gym's pieces of equipment since Overdose Crime the well-known gang back 2 years is back. It was a gang full of experts fighters who are one of the best in their generation. I called one of them, It was Mr. Ziad, one of their Most Respected member, I sent him a message "Hello, Mr.Ziad, I would to say that I'm in need of your service, I want to buy some Gym's types of equipment. I'm ready to pay whatever you offer as you know we did Red County Bank Rob. So Mr.Ziad accepted without any doubts
Then He called him back to say that the meeting location will be Overdose Crime. Within 2 Hours, he reached there, they had a little chat, I tried to use the Pieces of equipment it was all perfect so I paid him took my way back to the headquarters.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Bernasx
we have all the kind of bikes with high quality since we steal a famous shop last time, after a few days all the gangs heard about, however, they want to buy from us some bikes, and today,when we were preparing for a Road trip that our HQ team organize it, I got a phone from cripz member named "bernasx" he is a trusted member from cripz also we did many deals with him,he told us that he wants to buy some bikes that they can use them in their secret missions,we agreed about helping them,and we decide to go to cripz base that he can check them before buying, however, we got ready, we took our weapons,we bring a big packer that we can put our bikes in this big vehicle and we went to the base,there we found "bernasx" waiting for us,we talked a bit about the bikes in general then i decide to show him our bikes,after checking them, he told us that everything goes fine,and we opened a small chat about the price, after some suggestions, he decided to buy them with 1551354$ for each bike, after helping him with transporting them inside his base ,we took our money and we went back to our base .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants@Danger-tkd
Organization zero have many allies that they help it in it turf and especially the Underground empire this gang did many deals with us also we are always helping them when they need us in contrast they help us when we need them in turfs ...
and those days, we heard that "The company" went to the Underground empire base and steal all the weapons that they have and today, when I was chilling out around Los Santos, I got a call from a guy named "danger" he is underground empire member,he told me that he wants to buy some guns from us since they knew that we have the best quality of weapons in all San Andreas, that they can use them in their turfs against the enemies so I told him to come that he can check it, however, after 20 mins , he came to our base with his Huntley,we talked a bit about "The company" tactics,then I took him inside the base and I showed him our weapons, after checking them, we opened a talk about the price and after some suggestions he decide to take 158 M4 and 126 CS with 184623331$, I helped him with transporting all the weapons in his car then he paid me. after finishing the deal I decided to put all the money in our treasury.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Danger-tkd
there is a guy named " kisrasio" this guy is one of the famous guys in All San Andreas since he got a lot of money also, he got much house in all the country's and especially in Los Santos he has a big castle that he lives on it,this guy always helping "The company" with his money,and he knows this gang very well,we knew that this guy has some Important files about " The company" thats why our HQ Team invite me for a talk today, however,they told me that we need to steal the files that we can know about this gang more information and some tactics that it uses them in it turf,so we can bite them, after a week of training and plaining for this mission, since we knew that this guy goes evrynight to the bar,we decide to steal him at night,we got ready,we took some weapons and ammos,and we went to his house, after 20 mins of walking,we found this guy is entering his car to go to los santos bar, however,we took the the opportunity, so quicky, I ran over him and I aimed on him while the other is stealing the files,we took out the files and we put it in our car ,and we decide to kill this poor guy that he cant tell anything to "The company" and we went back to our base .
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text