Organization Zero | Role play archive

Gengar

alt text
Title: Gun for assassination
Date: 21/10/2020
Participants: @Raf0
Story: At midday Icecold came out from Zebras San Fierro warehouse where ships bringing us the ammo and stuff. As soon as he packed his car a guy from Black Bullets named Raf called him and wanted to buy an m4 ammo for assassination. They met next to the warehouse and had a talk. Raf wanted to know how quality the ammo is and after the conversation, he just tested it himself. He was ok with the ammo and then we talked about the prize. After both sides agreed they made the deal and Icecold helped Raf to carry the ammo to his car. After that, both guys just left the warehouse and did their own stuff.
alt text
Screens:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Title: Fresh AK
Date: 22/10/2020
Participants: @Urdu
Story: While Icecold was fixing the gang burrito because last time it started to make weird noises the phone ringed. It was a guy from Hell Soldiers named Urdu. He heard that we have brand new guns from Russia and he was really interested to get some for himself. After Icecold fixed the burrito he loaded the ammo into the car and started to move. They met at Los Santos docs and Icecold introduced the gun. After that Urdu took the AK and tested it, the recoil, and just how the gun works. They transferred the ammo to an Urdu car and then left from there.
alt text
Screens:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Title: A bike to nowhere
Participant: @Leb @BurakO
Story: After days of constant pressure, Leb wanted to walk in nature to clear his mind. He sat on the top of a hill and lit a cigarette which, as always, relaxes him. Where he was lost in thought he suddenly sees on the side of the road next to grass, an abandoned motorbike. Came closer to the place to see if his eyes really saw well or if he saw hallucinations. It really was a motorbike with very expensive spare parts on it. Without a second thought he decided to steal it and transport it to the Z base. It was a good opportunity for him to sell the machine or just a few spare parts. He immediately thought of his good friend Burako, whom he called. He reached the base and there Burako decided that he wanted the machine as it is. He did him a very friendly price and so the relationship between the two men remained intact.
alt text
Pictures:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Title: High without stress
Participant: @Leb @Alessio @Pedro
Story: After many successful actions and difficult negotiations, Leb was looking for something to stimulate. He contacted his good friend Alessio and asked them if he had any good stuff immediately available for use. He went to the INKAS base and there met the two men. They immediately took Leb to their nursery to show him the product. After trying to confirm its quality he placed a large order to surprise the other members of the Z. The price was relatively good as the INKAS guys are poor and needed the money. The signatures and the check were made and later the issue of transport was settled.
alt text
Pictures:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 months later...

alt text
Title: Guns, Guns and Guns
Participant: @Deagle and racer
Story: At the start of 2021 I got the call from the street racers who was interested in buying some weapons. I had to accept that offer because the price he offered us was unbelievable.
So I had to load our gang van full of guns. As I ignited the engine and started going to the final destination. When I arrived at the place I saw 3 race cars lined up. After walking around some time I saw the strange man who was fixing the broken Supra.
We spoked about guns and quality. We agreed on weapons quality and originality.
We loaded stuff from van to Supra everyone was clad and happy by the way we earned good profit.

alt text
Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 5 months later...

@scaletta said in TST - The Strike Team - Media Archive:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay Number #12
Story: In Today's morning, we had an operation going on, our main job was to take down a whole drug factory gang, We were following one of the members, he was rolling in Los Venturas, exactly north Los Venturas, near a store, Zane Jackson and Joe Nuts, the 2 officers were sitting inside a black undercover car, waiting for the moment, basically the deal was giving a supply, We have already arrested the guy who was going to give the supply and We replaced with Zane Jackson, an undercover cop who went as undercover unit to do his role as the boss who is about to give the supply, with a mustache and a fake hair, the look sweets him, the moment has came, a van has parked in the same area Officer Joe and Zane were waiting at, 2 guys quit the van and kept waiting, Officer Zane Jackson opened the car's door and left it, walked to the both of the fellas out of no where, greeted them and started the deal, everything went smooth on our side, They actually believed that Jackson is the true Boss, anyways, the supply has been giving, Officer Jackson left the area the same way he came, none noticed him, none saw him, he went quickly to the undercover car where his next job was taking down one of the men who came to take the supply, since Zane noticed that one of them left the area immediatly after the supply was given, he had to go for the one who was driving the van, he was alone so the job was easy, this guy is named ''Mark Baller'' they call him cheess, a gang fella of one of the most dangerous gangs in San Andreas, anyways, the 2 officers quickly drove after the van after catching it then they blocked the driver's way, of course he was shocked and couldn't believe what he was seeing, took him couple of minutes to understand the situation, We basically knocked him off the van, took the supply, it was fake tho, then I called a towtruck with an order to take the van to Los Venturas Police Department, then We drove to the our HeadQuarters where we started investigation, the suspect refused to say a word to us, We threated him, then we set him in the jail, he is new able to call a lawyer after spending 1 week in the prison, our next mission is taking down the one who is after this drugs traffcking.
Members Attended: @Joe @Scaletta
Other players: @Cheess @mystic
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 8 months later...

@Lekss said in Los Escondidos - Media Archive:

alt text
RP #7
Date: 16.03.2022
Participants: @Sanyok @Lekss
Story: One day I thought about the supply of drugs to the Los Escondidos base. Without hesitation, I called my brother Sanyok from Organization Zero and said that I needed two bags of marijuana and two bags of cocaine. We discussed the price, and I came to the Organization Zero base. Sanyok kindly met me and took me to the place of drug storage. He said they keep drugs in barrels so as not to attract the attention of the cops. We took everything we needed and moved back to my car. On the way, I withdrew $20,000 and gave it to Sanyok. We put the drugs in the trunk of Hermes and I offered him to light a joint. After that, we said goodbye and I drove back to the base in a good mood.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text[/s]

@Lekss said in Los Escondidos - Media Archive:

alt text
RP #8
Date: 20.03.2022
Participants: @Linkan @Skinner @Sanyok @Elek @Yazzan
Story: Today I found out that a deal of some group of criminals is taking place in the LS docks area. I told my guys from Los Escondidos about it and we decided that we should stop this deal on our territory. I gathered the guys and we moved to the place of the transaction. We propped up their cars so that they couldn't escape from us. We got out of the cars and aimed at them with machine guns. They were very scared. I looked at their cars and found 4 bags of cocaine there. I decided to take the drugs for myself. We did not kill these guys, but clearly made it clear that there should be no uncoordinated transactions on our territory. We also told them to tell everyone around about it so that there would be no more such situations. After that, we left for the base where I distributed a bag of cocaine to everyone who was with me.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text[/s]