Organization Zero | Role play archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@Pump
Story:

It was a hard day for James_Rivala (The Company Trusted member) especially after that urgent call from "Flappy" The director of deals in "Organization zero". The Urgent call describes that it's a hard situation that's why he called trusted Member from our gang.
He didn't explain it in the call he just told us to Come To OrganiZation Zero Headquarter for a Mission for Money. So James got ready, took guns & it's ammo & Grenades as preparations he took armor too maybe this one that he is gonna kidnap got some Bodyguards or some guns.

Then, He went to the secret & safest room to talk with his leader about that. After a while, he took the boss permission, he got the fastest car they had this time because it's an emergency case and took on his way heading to OrganiZation Zero Headquarter Located in Flint County North. Anyway, when he was on his way, He got called again by "Flappy" but this time to change the place of the meeting maybe he put someone to guard this Place. The Next chosen place was the OrganiZation Zero Warehouse that's where he met the person who will recommend him for this mission. They had a little chat consisting of "Asking & Answering" from the two Sides.
James knew all the pieces of information about the recommended one to assassinate, He was surprised by the story & the Person to assassinate since The recommended person is a Whore. This Whore affected a member of OrganiZation Zero then when they went to bed in Jefferson Motel, She killed him as she works for another organiZation that is enemy with Flappy's Gang. The recommended Job is to kill this whore then bring it died to Flappy. That's why James got in his car, Opened the window, then headed to her house where he took a good place that she can't notice him. however, He waited for her for like 4 hours, when it came, he killed her in no time took her soul, put it in the trunk, then He got paid from Flappy after giving him the Woman.
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Participants:@K2rhym
Story:
all the gangs know that "Organization zero" need some cars in its base to Suitable for our deals with the other gangs, also, we spent a lot of money in some weapons with high quality for our turfs against our enemies,so our Headquarters are very interested in this problem,however they are preparing a plan to solve this problem,
after 2 weeks of thinking,our HQ team invited me for a talk inside our base and they told to call cripz cuz they had a lot of cars with high quality also we have a good relationship with cripz, at this moment, I decide to call a very trusted member named "K2rhym"(he is an old friend) and I told him that we will give him 3 upgraded bikes in contrast he will give us 3 normal cars and luckily he accepted our Suggestion,
I was so happy at that moment, and very quickly I decide to get ready and I took a big vehicle named "parker" so I can put the bikes in the trunk and I went to "cripz " base, after a while, when I arrived at base, and I found "k2rhym" and som cripz member waiting for me, They greet me warmly , however, "k2rhym" decide to check our bikes while im checking their cars
, after finishing this deal I decide to came back to our base with this 3 cars,when "gengar" saw our cars and he was Proud of what I did, then he decide to give a car as gift for wht i did For the benefit of our gang.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@K2rhym @Bernasx
Story:
today is a boring day that's why I decide to get ready to drive around flint county with my NRG for some fun, and suddenly I got a call from cripz member named "K2rhym" and he told me that cripz is in A state of emergency and he needs our help, I told him to come to our base to explain to me what happened to them.15 mins later, he came and he told me that a guy named "Fernando" steal a lot of money from their treasury that they need them to buy some weapons for the turf wars also he told me that he can know his place with his Advanced device, so quickly, we got ready, we get some weapons from our base and we bring a bike to be faster, after 20 mins of walking, we got him, however we stopped him, when he saw our weapons he gives us the money without thinking,we didn't leave him and we took him to cripz base , their, We tortured him then we killed him .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Legend @Bernasx @Jesse420 @Douglass @fedro @flappppyyy
Story:
those days our HQ team is very Interested about this problem, and today, our Leader "bachwa" invited me for a talk inside the base and he told me that we need some cars to do some deals with the other organizations, also he told that they found an idea to solve this problem ,it consits in calling cripz and asking them to carjack some cars for us in contrast we will pay them thats why i decide to call "bernasx" a member from cripz to ask him about that, and Luckily they agreed , so we decide to take our bikes and go to cripz base, there, we found them waiting for us,then we went to a place that we can talk In our comfort. after a long talk about the price We have reached a solution which is to give them 18000$ in contrast they give us 2 sultans 2 sabres and 2 burritos, we finish the deal we came back to our base, after three days, I got a call from "legend" me and told me that they are done with this mission ,however they came to our base, I told Jesse to check the cars while I'm talking legend then we went to our treasury and we gave them 18000$ also Jesse gave them 2 M4s and some ammo as a gift. In the end, we decide to park the cars in our base and I'm sure that our HQ team will be so happy about what we did.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Bernasx @K2rhym
**Story:**It was a boring day, didn't find anything that I can do it that's why I decided to call "k2rhym" and "bernasx" they are my friends from cripz to ask them if they are free for chilling around Las Venturas,however, they agreed about that,so we decide to get ready, we get some guns,a car and we went to Las Venturas,on my way, we found a tucker had a lot of bikes in the trunk of his "tanker", at that moment, I was thinking to steal those bikes but first I asked "K2rhym" about that and he agreed,so I stopped the poor trucker , we asked him some questions and so quickly we killed him that he cant tell anything to police, we got his "tanker" and we went to our base, I gave "k2rhym" some bikes and I took the rest of them,and I put them in our base. And now we have enough bikes and we are thinking to buy some of them to get more money.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@KayLeR
Story

Organization zero got a lot of money from this area which is selling which is bikes production and delivery and today, we got a new client which is Wild angels, however, I received a call from "Kayler" a trusted member in WA and he told me that he heard that we have modern bikes with high quality and he want to buy some bikes that it can help them in their Abductions, 1 hour later, he came to our base, we talked a bit then i told him to choose his bikes And explained the advantages of each bike, however, he decide to choose the best bikes that we have but that will be so expensive, so I decided to i reduced the price and he decided to take 6 NRGs with 48523$ and I promise them to transport those bikes to their base this weak cuz they need them At the earliest time .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@XpookS @Jesse420
Story:-=(olive)(part 2)=-
after 2 weeks, we prepared the bikes that wild angles Requested
from us, we upgrade them with V8 elite and now all goes fine, so I decide to call them to tell them that we will transport those bikes to their base, they told me that they are waiting for me so I got ready,however,we get a "road train" that we can put the bikes in it trunk, we get some weapons to avoid pigs and we went to Wild angels base, after 5 hours of walking,we arrived at the base, there, we found "xpooks" a member from wild angels waiting for us,so we talked a bit,then he told me that he needs to check them and luckily he found them great, after a long talk about the price he decided to take each bike with 1800$ so went to Bone County bank that he can take out his money then he paid us.after finishing the deal we went to our base and we put the money in our treasury.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@ElPadrino @Bernasx
Story:
its was a boring day, thats why i decide to chill out around Los santos so i get ready, however, I bring some weapons, i took a car and i went, when I was walking, a man broke my car by wrong, so i decide to get out of car and i talked to him, he decides to gimme some money cuz it was his fault
, I knew that cripz has the ability to fix car and upgrade them so well thats why I decide to call a member from cripz named "Elpadrino" and i asked him if he is free to fix my car, he agreed, I knew that cripz fix the cars so well, however, I went to cripz and i bring my car with me, after opening gates to me, i parked my car and i talked with him, I explained to him what just happened to the car,then he decided to check the engine and the lights ... after checking the car, he understands what's happened to it, he took it to the place where they do all the Repairs and he started fixing with "bernasx",
after 2 days, they are done with fixing it and all things go fine, I decide to pay them for their help and I came back to our base.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

-=(orange)Participants=- : Wizax, Steve, Jesse, Flappy and Meta

Our friend and gang mate was arrested in Bone County in the bar

alt text

Right after getting this news, I called 2 of his closest friends, we arranged a meeting to help him before getting jailed .
alt text

After setting a good plan, we drove to the ammunation to buy some weapons .

alt text

Meanwhile, Jesse was getting investigated by SAFP officers, alt text

They took his finger prints, insereted it into the system and then moved to the investigation room where officers started pressing him

alt text

alt text

We kept waiting for like 3 hours outside the official department of SAFP

alt text
The officers were driving Jesse to the Prison to spend his first 3 days there before getting investigated again,
We started following the car carefully

alt text

It was late, the street was empty in the middle of the night, I drove at max speed to get close to the car when Flappy and Steve opened fire .

alt text

Jesse wasn't much hurt comparing to the officers, steve helped him getting in the back of the Burrito .
alt text

Safe and clean! .

alt text
Participants:@Pump @flappppyyy
Story: today, when I was having fun with my friends in Los Santos bar, suddenly I got a call from Wild angles,he told me that they heard that we are selling drugs of high quality and they need a trusted gang that they can buy from it some drugs of high quality that they need it for their party,also they told me that they will come to our base to check our drugs, so quickly, I decide to go to our base ,and I got ready, however,i prepare the drugs and I waited for him,20 mins later,"pump" a member from wild angels came with his Huntley, and he told me that he need to check our drugs before getting it , so I head him to the place that we put our drugs on it that he can test it and luckily he found it good drugs, after a long talk about the price he decide to take 1g with 50000$, then we took the drugs and we put it to his car and he paid me.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@zeus74330
Story:
we heard that Cunning stunts have a lot of bikes with high quality,that's why our HQ team told us to steal their bikes that we can use them in our role which is upgrading the other bikes that's why I decide to call "lily" a new member in Organization zero that he can help me in this mission,
so we decide to get ready, however, we took some guns and some ammo, we get our bikes that we can move so quickly, and we went to CS base, when we arrived we parked our bikes in a hidden place that anyone cant see them or steal them,i told lily to check the base, and luckily we didnt found anyone there, so quicky we ran over the bikes and we steal them,then we put them in our burrito and we cameback to our base, when we arrived, we decide take out the bikes from burrito and we put them in our base,also, I called our HQ team to come to check what we did, they were so happy and proud of what we did today for our gang .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:
those days, I was thinking for a gift for "bachwa" for his birthday, I knew that our leader loves cars so much and especially Alpha so I found a solution which is giving him a car, I knew that Wild angles has the ablility of carjacking cars thats why I decided to call "pump" a trusted member in Wild angels and I told him that we need them to carjack a car for us in contrast we will pay them,however,he agreed, so I got ready and I waited for him, 20 mins later,he arrived to our base to talk with me about that ,after dealing with him he decide carjack 1 Alpha with 80000$ , and he went back to his base, 3 days later, he called me and he told me that he is done with that mission also he told me that he is coming to our base to show us the alpha, when he came, he gived it to me and I went to our treasury that I can take out some money then I paid him, after finishing the deal I decided to park this car in a hidden place in base that "Bachwa" cant see it.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@K2rhym @Bernasx
Story:
those days, our HQ team told us that there is a rich man in Los Santos that need to steal his money, he has a big warehouse in Las Venturas, many cars with high quality, and this period we don't need cars or bikes ,we need money that's why he told me that we should steal His daughter As a hostage that we can get a lot of money from him, also they gave us a lot of pieces of information about this girl,
that's why we decide to get ready, I took some weapons and I got a car then I went to this girl, after 20 mins of walking, I found her next to Los Santos Bar,so I decide to stop her, and keep aiming at her at the same time, asking her some question , I took her to our base then i decide to call his father to tell him what happened, he told me that he will give me money just if I gave him back his daughter, however, I decide to meet him in a hidden place also i bring some of my team mates that if he brings some cops with him, we can escape them easy,so I talked to him and he decided to take back his daughter with 15247868$,we went back to our base, we were so happy cuz we got a lot of money today and for that reason our HQ team decided to do a party tonight.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:
all San Andreas know that Organization zero have the best quality of bikes in saes, and all the gangs want to buy some of them that it can help them in turfs...
and today, we got a call from an owner of a celebrated shop in San Fierro and he told us that he wants to buy some of our bikes,however,we agreed about that, we asked him about the kinds of bikes that he wants to buy, after a long talk, he decided to take 2 NRGs and 1 NRG with V8 engine , 1 FCR.
also he told me to come to shop that we can discuss the price, so I got ready, I got a packer that I can put the bikes in the trunk of this vehicle and we went to the shop in San Fierro,After 20 mins of walking, I arrived at the shop, and I found him waiting for me , so we decide to talk a bit about the price, after some suggestions, he decides to take those bikes with 1548672$,then I helped him in transporting those bikes also i showed him how they work
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:
today, we received a call from "pump" a member from wild angels, he is asking if we are free to upgrade his bike with V8 elite engine that he can move fast cuz he needs it to give it to a gang called "The blood brothers MC", this gang use these kinds of bikes In daily events, we told him to come to our base with his bike that we can check it and know some pieces of information about that bikes,
20 mins later , he came, we talked a bit about his bikes then I head him to the place where we fix and upgrade bikes, I told "lily" to check it while I'm preparing the "V8 elite" engine, after checking it, we found that this bike doesn't have any problem, so we decide to put the V8 engine on the bike ,and now all things go fine,we decide to enter the base and talk a bit about the price, after a long talk , he decided to pay me 1508466$ for what we did then I showed I him how it works and I advised him some pieces of advice about the bikes in general.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants:@Bernasx @K2rhym
Story:

Since we bought the Alpha from Wild angles, we have enough cars now and we are thinking to buy the car that we bought it from them, also we knew that Cripz need some cars this period thats why I decide to call "K2rhym" a member from cripz that he can buy it, and I asked him if he want this car,however,he told me to come to cripz base that he can check it, so I decide to get ready, I took the car and I went to the base,there, I found "k2rhym" and "Bernasx",they open gates to me,we talked a bit while " bernasx" is checking it and gave him some pieces of information about it, and luckily, he didnt find any porblem in this car, so we decide to talk about the price and I gave him some suggestions,At the end, he decided to take it with 1584223$,so he told bernasx to talk with me a bit about the gangs in general while he is bringing the money from their treasury, then he paid me, after finishing the deal, I went back to our base, I put the money in our treasury then i decide to go to Los santos bar with my freinds to have fun .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@ElPadrino @Bernasx @K2rhym
Story:
when I was drinking some tea with my friends in a coffee, I got a call from "Elpadrino" a member from cripz, they told me that he needs us to kidnapp someone ,however, I told him to come to the base to explain to me whts happened,15 mins later, he came to our base, we talked a bit, he told me that there is a guy takes their car without paying them and they need us to kidnap that guy, in contrast, they will pay us 1885487$, also, he gave me some pieces of information about that guy,we agreed about that, I got ready, I got some weapons and a car named " admiral" then I went to this buddy,when I arrived at him, I found him walking in the street next to pizza shop so I stopped him, and I kept aiming at him at the same time I asked him many questions, then I decide to take him to cripz base,there, I found "Elpadrino" waiting for me, I gave him this guy, he thanks me and he gave me the money .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @flappppyyy
Story: James_Rivala, the motivated guy, just got into OrganiZation Zero, the perfect gang for him as he said after he had a meeting with all this gang's members. He didn't get faith from them yet but they made him join since he got along career with gangs' stuff. So the leader "John", as he is the one that accepted him, gave him a deal to do, the next day to check if he really fits OrganiZation Zero or not. So he recommended one of the unknown members of his gang to get a civilian's clothes and meet James to do a bike's deal. It was 16 PM, the next day, James got one of his favorite cars "Sabre", Some ammo of Deagle to make the risks to 0%., got a plan to do. When James reached Bone County, sent his location to the guy. Then waited for him for like 5 minutes. When the guy came, He was surprised since the bike was not there. Then he got impressed & surprised more when he knew the plan of James. It was about getting the bike delivered to the guy's house after he pays him. After getting the money, James phoned a guy that he recommended to do this transportation job. Then he showed the Undercover from Z the photo where the bike is parked near his house. The next day, James got the faith of the members, especially from the leader.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dKb3R5I

alt text
Participants: @MrDeathBoy @Jesse420 @flappppyyy
Story: It was Thursday morning, all OrganiZation Zero's members were wondering what to do since the Headquarters got a meeting with Commando Da Capital, So James had an idea that can make for them a lot of money in no time. So he called one of the headquarters, took permission from him then he took the lead of this mission. James got all the members of OrganiZation Zero to the meeting room where he started explaining what the mission consists of & what roles will these members take, It was about Robbing a bikes shop which is one of the best one in Los Santos. All was ready as James said, So each one of the members took a bike, Got his gangmate with him, It was 2 Members in 1 Bike. James was really wondered if this tactic will make a successful mission. That's why he got with him one of the most Trusted members that are recruited perfectly for shooting, another one from the experts' carjackers of this gang. When they reached Los Santos exactly the bikes' shop, They got in the store, the ones that was with the drivers hop off the bike, Started their carjack business, Got on the bikes then they make the bikes parked in the Base back. James called The Leader, informed him that the mission is accomplished. The next day, He got promoted.

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Arone @flappppyyy
Story: All OrganiZation Zero's members were waiting for this day, Their leader "John" came back to San Andreas after he bought the recommended Tabbacos from "Russia". So he called 2 of his members to come with him that they can help him load it in the "Burrito" & someone to guard them doing this business. James, since he got some of his friends from "Wild Angels" that want to buy some kilos. He phoned the leader to tell him about the deal. That's why the leader selected him as the one coming to load it but in James's car because he will go make the deal with "Wild Angels". So he called back "Arone" the deals' manager who is one of the trusted members in this gang, Arone accepted without any doubts, sent James Wild Angels' headquarters location. James, after loading the Tobacco in his car's trunk, he took the permission to go, then he headed to Bone County near The restaurant where The base was located. He has seen Arone waving to him but do not take the risk, he called "Arone" so he saw him answering a phone. Then he went to him, greeted each other, started talking about this deal. Arone asked him "From where OrganiZation Zero got these Tabbacos" so James said, "From Russia". Arone was impressed how they got it from Russia because lastly The dealers of Russia stopped working since a lot of them got arrested. Whatever, They agreed at the price that James bidded. So They did an exchange of the Tobacco and the money. Then they shook hands wishing good luck to each other. James took his way back to the headquarters where he found the members trying the tobaccos

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Arone @flappppyyy
Story: These Days Organisation Zero's Leader "John" traveled to "Russia" where he wanted to continue his deal with the Russian guy that sold for him the guns known as "Prototype Guns". He wanted to buy more after it gots all the members' interest. So he wanted to tell all the members to do some deals & missions to make the guns' money back. James took it seriously, wanted to do some business especially after he got a good idea. It all started when he saw the new type of NRG. He was thinking to steal it but it was a bit hard since it was secured with the new system "ALPHADET X1120". He thought about calling "The Avenues" to do this stuff but one of his gangmates called "Flappy" told him that They are an old generation. They can't do this business. So he needed to ask if someone knows a gang or someone that can make this business. When he was wondering, one of the trusted members "Rivala" said "Wild Angels are the best carjackers, they are the next generation, I think they can fit. James looked impressive when he heard "Rivala", the strict guy saying that. So he got their number from a reporter that is getting paid from OrganiZation Zero monthly. He sends him a message saying "Meet me in Los Santos' Donuts shop, I need you in a mission, get all of your carjacking pieces of stuff. When the 2 parts got there, they had a little chat about the details of the mission. After The guy from Wild Angels got the bike's location etc..., he went to the recommended place. In 3 Hours, he is back with the NRG-600. James was quite surprised after seeing his dream's bike stolen in no time. He paid the guy for his work, then they shook hands wishing the best of luck for each other in the future.

Screenshots: alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Bernasx @flappppyyy
Story: All happened a week ago, someone from "CripZ" called "Travolta" to start a deal with him. He sent him the meeting location. So James had nothing to do, he just accepted without any doubts. After getting all his stuff ready, took the permission, he got another message from the member of "CripZ" to come on one of the modded bikes in Organization Zero. So James got the recommended bike for this deal. Then he headed to Flint County Railways which they counted as the meeting place. In 4 hours, he reached it, found the guy, started chatting with him. He explained what its about. It was a trade between a modded bike and a modded vehicle which was known as the CripZ special car. JAmes accepted without thinking. So after having the stuff, he went back to the headquarters where he parked the car. The leader was proud of what he did.

Screenshots: alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Pump @Jesse420 @Bernasx
Story:

today is boring day that why I decide to call "pump" to chill out around Flint county and suddenly I got a phone from a member from cripz named "bernasx" he told me that he wants to upgrade his bike that he needs it for a Road trip this week,that's why I decide to go to cripz base and I found him waiting for me, we talked a bit about the bikes in general then I decide to take his bike in the place where we upgrade and fix bikes that I can check if it has problem in engine or something like that...
after a while, I found that it goes fine, and I asked him what is the type that he wants it for his bike, he told me that he want "pro-15846" also he told me that he need his bikes after 3 days that he can get ready and train more for this Road trip,but this type of engine is a rare one also it is very expensive, but my gangmate Jesse told me that he knows a guy named "hiroparker" has a bike with that kind of engine that's why I decide to collect some pieces of information about this guy,so I got ready, I got my bike and some weapons and I went to this poor,omw I found him eating pizza with his friends also he parked his bike next to the pizza shop that why I took the opportunity, I parked my bike in a hidden place that no one can see it ; I steal his bike, and I went back to our base, I removed "pro-15846" engine from it, put it in "bernasx"'s bike then I went to cripz base to give it to our client, I found him waiting for me, I told me him to check it, and luckely he found it great, after a small chat about the price he decided to take it with "15800$"
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Arone @SQuiZo
Story:
today, when I was fixing some bikes in our base I got a call from a wild angels member,he told me that he wants some drugs cuz those days they lost a big quantity of drugs that they have in their treasury also he told me that he will come to our base that he can check it So as not to regret it
, after a while, he came, he gave me some pieces of information about the tactics that wild angels use in turfs then i took him in our treasury that he can test our drugs and likely he found it great, however, he decides to 5 g with 8084$ for each g after a long talk,then we took the drugs from our base and we transport it to his car's trunk that he can take it to his base, in contrast, he paid me,
after finishing the deal, I put all the money that I got in our base that we can use it to upgrade our modern bikes
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text