Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants: @MrDeathBoy @WitherDce @ElPadrino
Story: It all started back in 1962 when Rivera's dad died and left for his son one of the most modded bikes that time, He stole it and died the next day in a massacre that causes the death to all his family except "Rivera". The Boy was impressed a lot with this bike, it was his reason to live as he always says. One day, he wanted to start something that all the people didn't do that time. He wanted to create another exemplary, it was something none even thought about it. He took it as a challenge. The next day, he started working on it by inputting its part. He spent like 2 days doing it. Then he looked what it was created with, he noticed that something was wrong with it's building. So he recreated it by putting them back but he changed something which is the place of the engine. The next time, he got on it, tried it, It reached 280K/H. Someone from the famous gang "Blood Drinkers" saw it, so he asked the boy aged 15 years old from where he got it. Rivera said that he created it, the gangsta was surprised, he asked 2 of the gangmates that were behind the boy to catch him up into the car. Then they took him up to their Headquarters. After he informed the leader about the bike & boy, He asked the boy about his father's name. After the boy has seen the face of the leader, he knew that this gang killed his father, so he didn't answer, So the gangsta didn't like that, got his gun, aimed between his eyes threating him. "Rivera" knew it wasn't serious because they really needed him. He said, "Just Do it". The leader was really impressed, took the boy into the torturing room, then ordered some guys there to do them then ordered some guys there to do their jobs. A month passed, The same thing happens all the day, he gets tortured every day but he doesn't say any word. 4 years after, it was 1966, an enemy gang attacked them, The boy got his freedom in the condition of defending. In 2 Hours, "Blood Drinkers" members were killed but 5 were alive with "Rivera". Like they were injured, "Rivera" led them to the leadership room where they got all the big guns. They started shooting until they killed all of the enemy gang. So the left members of the gang thanked "Rivera" a lot. Then they voted for him to get the leadership since the leader died. 1980, There was no more "Blood Drinkers", It got new Name "OrganiZation Zero", They are Doing Bikes Business at that time, Fixing, Upgrading, Stealing it. "James_Rivera", It's leader took all the responsibility of leading these missions. Someday, He made an announcement to get one of the Shooters Team & one of the Robbing & Stealing team & one of the Driving Team. They took a car which was "Huntley". They headed to "Los Santos" Bikes' shop, The one from the Shooting Team got in the first, aimed at the cashier, the other two guys went it, It was as planned, they got the recommended bike which he counted as "The Golden Bike" since it got a lot and a lot of special things, Went back with it to the Headquarters. Then he called one of the Upgrading team, asked him to come base, When he came there, he started unputting the parts off. The next day, he finished his job, So James announced that they got the parts of the "Golden Bike". In 3 Hours, Someone called "Jerry" from CripZ, messaged him the location point where they are gonna meet to make the deal. When he reached there, they had a chat about how OrganiZation Zero got this bike & Asked price. They agreed at 20.000.000$ for its part. Then James promised the guy that he will deliver the bike in 2 days. When he went back to the base, he promoted all the guys that were in this mission.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/z1pIsAl

alt text
Participants: @flappppyyy
Story: James_Rivala, the motivated guy, just got into OrganiZation Zero, the perfect gang for him as he said after he had a meeting with all this gang's members. He didn't get faith from them yet but they made him join since he got along career with gangs' stuff. So the leader "John", as he is the one that accepted him, gave him a deal to do, the next day to check if he really fits OrganiZation Zero or not. So he recommended one of the unknown members of his gang to get a civilian's clothes and meet James to do a bike's deal. It was 16 PM, the next day, James got one of his favorite cars "Sabre", Some ammo of Deagle to make the risks to 0%., got a plan to do. When James reached Bone County, sent his location to the guy. Then waited for him for like 5 minutes. When the guy came, He was surprised since the bike was not there. Then he got impressed & surprised more when he knew the plan of James. It was about getting the bike delivered to the guy's house after he pays him. After getting the money, James phoned a guy that he recommended to do this transportation job. Then he showed the Undercover from Z the photo where the bike is parked near his house. The next day, James got the faith of the members, especially from the leader.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dKb3R5I

alt text

Participants: @MrDeathBoy @Jesse420 @flappppyyy

Story: It was Thursday morning, all OrganiZation Zero's members were wondering what to do since the Headquarters got a meeting with Commando Da Capital, So James had an idea that can make for them a lot of money in no time. So he called one of the headquarters, took permission from him then he took the lead of this mission. James got all the members of OrganiZation Zero to the meeting room where he started explaining what the mission consists of & what roles will these members take, It was about Robbing a bikes shop which is one of the best one in Los Santos. All was ready as James said, So each one of the members took a bike, Got his gangmate with him, It was 2 Members in 1 Bike. James was really wondered if this tactic will make a successful mission. That's why he got with him one of the most Trusted members that are recruited perfectly for shooting, another one from the experts' carjackers of this gang. When they reached Los Santos exactly the bikes' shop, They got in the store, the ones that was with the drivers hop off the bike, Started their carjack business, Got on the bikes then they make the bikes parked in the Base back. James called The Leader, informed him that the mission is accomplished. The next day, He got promoted.

:::

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Participants: @Arone @flappppyyy
Story: All OrganiZation Zero's members were waiting for this day, Their leader "John" came back to San Andreas after he bought the recommended Tabbacos from "Russia". So he called 2 of his members to come with him that they can help him load it in the "Burrito" & someone to guard them doing this business. James, since he got some of his friends from "Wild Angels" that want to buy some kilos. He phoned the leader to tell him about the deal. That's why the leader selected him as the one coming to load it but in James's car because he will go make the deal with "Wild Angels". So he called back "Arone" the deals' manager who is one of the trusted members in this gang, Arone accepted without any doubts, sent James Wild Angels' headquarters location. James, after loading the Tobacco in his car's trunk, he took the permission to go, then he headed to Bone County near The restaurant where The base was located. He has seen Arone waving to him but do not take the risk, he called "Arone" so he saw him answering a phone. Then he went to him, greeted each other, started talking about this deal. Arone asked him "From where OrganiZation Zero got these Tabbacos" so James said, "From Russia". Arone was impressed how they got it from Russia because lastly The dealers of Russia stopped working since a lot of them got arrested. Whatever, They agreed at the price that James bidded. So They did an exchange of the Tobacco and the money. Then they shook hands wishing good luck to each other. James took his way back to the headquarters where he found the members trying the tobaccos

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Arone @flappppyyy
Story: These Days Organisation Zero's Leader "John" traveled to "Russia" where he wanted to continue his deal with the Russian guy that sold for him the guns known as "Prototype Guns". He wanted to buy more after it gots all the members' interest. So he wanted to tell all the members to do some deals & missions to make the guns' money back. James took it seriously, wanted to do some business especially after he got a good idea. It all started when he saw the new type of NRG. He was thinking to steal it but it was a bit hard since it was secured with the new system "ALPHADET X1120". He thought about calling "The Avenues" to do this stuff but one of his gangmates called "Flappy" told him that They are an old generation. They can't do this business. So he needed to ask if someone knows a gang or someone that can make this business. When he was wondering, one of the trusted members "Rivala" said "Wild Angels are the best carjackers, they are the next generation, I think they can fit. James looked impressive when he heard "Rivala", the strict guy saying that. So he got their number from a reporter that is getting paid from OrganiZation Zero monthly. He sends him a message saying "Meet me in Los Santos' Donuts shop, I need you in a mission, get all of your carjacking pieces of stuff. When the 2 parts got there, they had a little chat about the details of the mission. After The guy from Wild Angels got the bike's location etc..., he went to the recommended place. In 3 Hours, he is back with the NRG-600. James was quite surprised after seeing his dream's bike stolen in no time. He paid the guy for his work, then they shook hands wishing the best of luck for each other in the future.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Bernasx @flappppyyy
Story: All happened a week ago, someone from "CripZ" called "Travolta" to start a deal with him. He sent him the meeting location. So James had nothing to do, he just accepted without any doubts. After getting all his stuff ready, took the permission, he got another message from the member of "CripZ" to come on one of the modded bikes in Organization Zero. So James got the recommended bike for this deal. Then he headed to Flint County Railways which they counted as the meeting place. In 4 hours, he reached it, found the guy, started chatting with him. He explained what its about. It was a trade between a modded bike and a modded vehicle which was known as the CripZ special car. JAmes accepted without thinking. So after having the stuff, he went back to the headquarters where he parked the car. The leader was proud of what he did.

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Pump @Jesse420 @Bernasx
Story:

today is boring day that why I decide to call "pump" to chill out around Flint county and suddenly I got a phone from a member from cripz named "bernasx" he told me that he wants to upgrade his bike that he needs it for a Road trip this week,that's why I decide to go to cripz base and I found him waiting for me, we talked a bit about the bikes in general then I decide to take his bike in the place where we upgrade and fix bikes that I can check if it has problem in engine or something like that...
after a while, I found that it goes fine, and I asked him what is the type that he wants it for his bike, he told me that he want "pro-15846" also he told me that he need his bikes after 3 days that he can get ready and train more for this Road trip,but this type of engine is a rare one also it is very expensive, but my gangmate Jesse told me that he knows a guy named "hiroparker" has a bike with that kind of engine that's why I decide to collect some pieces of information about this guy,so I got ready, I got my bike and some weapons and I went to this poor,omw I found him eating pizza with his friends also he parked his bike next to the pizza shop that why I took the opportunity, I parked my bike in a hidden place that no one can see it ; I steal his bike, and I went back to our base, I removed "pro-15846" engine from it, put it in "bernasx"'s bike then I went to cripz base to give it to our client, I found him waiting for me, I told me him to check it, and luckely he found it great, after a small chat about the price he decided to take it with "15800$"
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Arone @SQuiZo
Story:
today, when I was fixing some bikes in our base I got a call from a wild angels member,he told me that he wants some drugs cuz those days they lost a big quantity of drugs that they have in their treasury also he told me that he will come to our base that he can check it So as not to regret it
, after a while, he came, he gave me some pieces of information about the tactics that wild angels use in turfs then i took him in our treasury that he can test our drugs and likely he found it great, however, he decides to 5 g with 8084$ for each g after a long talk,then we took the drugs from our base and we transport it to his car's trunk that he can take it to his base, in contrast, he paid me,
after finishing the deal, I put all the money that I got in our base that we can use it to upgrade our modern bikes
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @flappppyyy @MrDeathBoy
Story: Back in 1965, Friday 12 PM, Leonardo founded OrganiZation Zero, the motivated gang right now, he created it with 2 of his Friends called "John" & "Rivera". Now John got the leadership and Rivera got the Vice-Leadership after the massacre that happened a week ago. It was a victory for OrganiZation Zero versus "The Avenues". In his cemetery, Another massacre happened, It was "Rivera" death. From this day, All the members of this gang were motivated more for the revenge. Then one of the newbie members announced that a reporter took a photo for the sniper that killed "Rivera". Since James was the best friend of "Rivera", he was so upset, So he called back this reporter, gave him a location where to meet. In 5 Hours, the two parts were there, they didn't even talk, James paid the guy, got all the documents describing this guy. He was a reporter from an allied gang which is "The Killers". So he went back to OrganiZation Zero's base where he met the leader. "John," said that he can't go solo. James accepted the situation but he got his car, 1 of his gangmates that got faith in James' plan. When he reached the guy's house. He found him washing his car. He ordered his gangmate to take a position from where he can snipe, it was a house's roof which is near this house. Then he went to talk with this guy after he wore other clothes. then he gave his gangmate a signal. Then James got the dead body. Then he made it in the sea, took a photo, sent it to the Leader. The next day, he got punished by "John" but All the members liked this action and counted it as "THE REVENGE".

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @ElPadrino @MrDeathBoy
Story: Lastly OrganiZation Zero is having a lot of new members that they call "Newbies". These ones I was talking about are doing a lot of good things for this gang and they are getting more faith per day until the leader promoted all of them to trusted, James got promoted to the "Respected" since he helped a lot of them how to communicate with another gangs or shooting skills. This day, he was really proud of them & himself, All of them honored him and thanked him a lot. In order to make them happier in this OrganiZation, James wanted to do a big party celebrating these promotions. As All know Drugs are the most necessary item for the parties. When James was checking their hidden of drugs he found out that they are out of It. It was the reason why he called "CripZ", the perfect gang with this business. "Leonardo", trusted member them, answered him, he accepted without thinking to deal with him. So he invited him to come to CripZ headquarters where he can try all of the types of smuggled drugs that CripZ got. So James got his van "Burrito", headed to Los Santos Santa Maria Beach where CripZ headquarters is located. He reached within 3 Hours, he parked the car, waited for the guy to open gates, he stayed a bit long So James called him, he said he discussed something with the Leader and he is coming. When James entered the Headquarters, the chatted about the location from where the drugs got smuggled. First, they didn't agree to the price so James didn't want a fight to happen so he accepted the price of the guy from CripZ. They did an exchange of The Money & The Drugs. Then they wished that they will have another deal together. In the night, OrganiZation Zero's headquarters was full with like two-Hundred persons. So the leader was so proud of what James did.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @ElPadrino @Pump
Story: Today is a big day, everybody knows that today is a cripz party, that's why I got called from a cripz member named "Padrino" he told me that they need some womens for their party,however, I told him to come to our base that he can tell me the Descriptions of the woman that he wanted
in contrast, he pays us,
20 mins later, he came to our base, we talked a bit, then I decide to show him the woman that we had, after a while of thinking, and he chose 10 women, after a small talk about the price he decided to take those women with 57566 for each of them, then I decide to take them to cripz base that they can get ready for the party,also he invited cuz we helped them,
At night, we got ready, we decide to take some drugs as a gift for cripz and we went to the cripz party, it was a great party
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @pazoo @Killer
Story: James, after he got some experience with fixing stuff. He liked to start his work. He announced it to all the Gangs/crimes. After 3 Hours, his phone rang, It was "Sony", Commando Da Capital Member, who is counted as the deals' manager. He said that he is in need of someone to fix his bike. James asked him to come on the bike to OrganiZation Zero base. Then he prepared all the needed pieces of stuff then he leaned a cigar he just bought. When the guy from CDC came, James had a little chat with him about the price, if it got damaged in an accident or something. He knew all the kind of information. That's why he started doing his job. All was perfect, he found out that it's about the engine. It was damaged after he raced with this bike a lot and a lot. It was what he said "It requires 1 day at least so if you can, come back later. The other guy accepted without any problem. So James has inputted the Engine, fixed the problem after he got what it required. Then he made it back, the next day, he painted the bike with CDC's color as a gift. When the guy came, he paid James, was happy with the work that James did, wished for him the best of luck with this business. Like it was the first fixing stuff James did, The leader made a special party for him.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @SQuiZo @flappppyyy
Story: Today, When James, OrganiZation Zero member, Was hanging around San Andreas, he got called from "SquiZo", Trusted member from Wild Angels, It was about a dangerous mission, he said, "It's really Urgent, come to Wild Angels Base, I got a mission for you, get a sniper with you, cheers, SquiZo.". So James took all the requirements. Then he took permission, got a member from the driving team to drive him to Wild Angels' Headquarters location. Where he got there with the other guy, he has seen "SquiZo, he was waving to them, So they had a little chat within 6 minutes, After James understood the situation he said "we will do this mission within 5 Hours but you need to pay us 20.000$, I will send you it's dead body in a photo. The other guy "SquiZo" accepted without thinking. So James got into the car back with the other guy, headed to The Caf where usually the recommended guy sit. Whatever, in 1 Hour, here he is the waited for the guy. He is the same as the guy in the photo. So James got his sniper out when "Flappy" the guy from the shooting team was guarding him. He shot him between his eyes. Then he went to his dead body, took a picture of it. then he sent it to "SquiZo", It really happened within 5 hours. That's why he got paid the recommended price 20.000$. After that, they took their way back to "OrganiZation Zero Headquarters" where he found his gangmates waiting for them to tell their leader that the mission is accomplished and they got the money. Then they have putten the money in the safe.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text