Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@K2rhym @Bernasx
Story:
today is a boring day that's why I decide to get ready to drive around flint county with my NRG for some fun, and suddenly I got a call from cripz member named "K2rhym" and he told me that cripz is in A state of emergency and he needs our help, I told him to come to our base to explain to me what happened to them.15 mins later, he came and he told me that a guy named "Fernando" steal a lot of money from their treasury that they need them to buy some weapons for the turf wars also he told me that he can know his place with his Advanced device, so quickly, we got ready, we get some weapons from our base and we bring a bike to be faster, after 20 mins of walking, we got him, however we stopped him, when he saw our weapons he gives us the money without thinking,we didn't leave him and we took him to cripz base , their, We tortured him then we killed him .
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Legend @Bernasx @Jesse420 @Douglass @fedro @flappppyyy
Story:
those days our HQ team is very Interested about this problem, and today, our Leader "bachwa" invited me for a talk inside the base and he told me that we need some cars to do some deals with the other organizations, also he told that they found an idea to solve this problem ,it consits in calling cripz and asking them to carjack some cars for us in contrast we will pay them thats why i decide to call "bernasx" a member from cripz to ask him about that, and Luckily they agreed , so we decide to take our bikes and go to cripz base, there, we found them waiting for us,then we went to a place that we can talk In our comfort. after a long talk about the price We have reached a solution which is to give them 18000$ in contrast they give us 2 sultans 2 sabres and 2 burritos, we finish the deal we came back to our base, after three days, I got a call from "legend" me and told me that they are done with this mission ,however they came to our base, I told Jesse to check the cars while I'm talking legend then we went to our treasury and we gave them 18000$ also Jesse gave them 2 M4s and some ammo as a gift. In the end, we decide to park the cars in our base and I'm sure that our HQ team will be so happy about what we did.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Bernasx @K2rhym
**Story:**It was a boring day, didn't find anything that I can do it that's why I decided to call "k2rhym" and "bernasx" they are my friends from cripz to ask them if they are free for chilling around Las Venturas,however, they agreed about that,so we decide to get ready, we get some guns,a car and we went to Las Venturas,on my way, we found a tucker had a lot of bikes in the trunk of his "tanker", at that moment, I was thinking to steal those bikes but first I asked "K2rhym" about that and he agreed,so I stopped the poor trucker , we asked him some questions and so quickly we killed him that he cant tell anything to police, we got his "tanker" and we went to our base, I gave "k2rhym" some bikes and I took the rest of them,and I put them in our base. And now we have enough bikes and we are thinking to buy some of them to get more money.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@KayLeR
Story

Organization zero got a lot of money from this area which is selling which is bikes production and delivery and today, we got a new client which is Wild angels, however, I received a call from "Kayler" a trusted member in WA and he told me that he heard that we have modern bikes with high quality and he want to buy some bikes that it can help them in their Abductions, 1 hour later, he came to our base, we talked a bit then i told him to choose his bikes And explained the advantages of each bike, however, he decide to choose the best bikes that we have but that will be so expensive, so I decided to i reduced the price and he decided to take 6 NRGs with 48523$ and I promise them to transport those bikes to their base this weak cuz they need them At the earliest time .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Everyone around SAN ANDREAS knows that -=(green)Organization Zero=- offers the best quality of motorcycles : choppers, cruisers, dirt bikes etc.. OrgZ is running the industry .
I met WA-Strong, a respected member of the new gang WA . We arranged a small meeting in their base, we discussed the price . We drove to our base right after getting the money bags .
This is a good start between a growing gang and a legendary gang like OrgZ .

alt text

alt text
Participants:@XpookS @Jesse420
Story:-=(olive)(part 2)=-
after 2 weeks, we prepared the bikes that wild angles Requested
from us, we upgrade them with V8 elite and now all goes fine, so I decide to call them to tell them that we will transport those bikes to their base, they told me that they are waiting for me so I got ready,however,we get a "road train" that we can put the bikes in it trunk, we get some weapons to avoid pigs and we went to Wild angels base, after 5 hours of walking,we arrived at the base, there, we found "xpooks" a member from wild angels waiting for us,so we talked a bit,then he told me that he needs to check them and luckily he found them great, after a long talk about the price he decided to take each bike with 1800$ so went to Bone County bank that he can take out his money then he paid us.after finishing the deal we went to our base and we put the money in our treasury.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text