Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@ElPadrino
Story
today, The company will do a party in Los Santos bar, so We took advantage of the opportunity, and we decide to do a plan of this mission also, we found the place with help of the files that we steal it from them but "Gengar" our leader told me that we need more helpers from the other gangs that they can help us in this mission thats why I decided to go to cripz base to call some cripz members to help us cuz we are sure that we will find some THC members guardint their base , however we took them to our base and we got some weapons, some supplies for climbing walls and some of our bikes to be more quickly, and we went to The company base,however, we put our bikes behind the base and we climb the wall and luckily we didn't find any "THC" member maybe they are in the party so we ran quickly to their treasury and we stole a lot of boxes and kinds of weapons and finely our mission is done with successful , sowe arrived at our base, we gave Cripz some boxs for helping us and we put the weapons in our treasury . and now we have a lot of weapons so we can sell some to get more money.

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Pump
Story:

It was a hard day for James_Rivala (The Company Trusted member) especially after that urgent call from "Flappy" The director of deals in "Organization zero". The Urgent call describes that it's a hard situation that's why he called trusted Member from our gang.
He didn't explain it in the call he just told us to Come To OrganiZation Zero Headquarter for a Mission for Money. So James got ready, took guns & it's ammo & Grenades as preparations he took armor too maybe this one that he is gonna kidnap got some Bodyguards or some guns.

Then, He went to the secret & safest room to talk with his leader about that. After a while, he took the boss permission, he got the fastest car they had this time because it's an emergency case and took on his way heading to OrganiZation Zero Headquarter Located in Flint County North. Anyway, when he was on his way, He got called again by "Flappy" but this time to change the place of the meeting maybe he put someone to guard this Place. The Next chosen place was the OrganiZation Zero Warehouse that's where he met the person who will recommend him for this mission. They had a little chat consisting of "Asking & Answering" from the two Sides.
James knew all the pieces of information about the recommended one to assassinate, He was surprised by the story & the Person to assassinate since The recommended person is a Whore. This Whore affected a member of OrganiZation Zero then when they went to bed in Jefferson Motel, She killed him as she works for another organiZation that is enemy with Flappy's Gang. The recommended Job is to kill this whore then bring it died to Flappy. That's why James got in his car, Opened the window, then headed to her house where he took a good place that she can't notice him. however, He waited for her for like 4 hours, when it came, he killed her in no time took her soul, put it in the trunk, then He got paid from Flappy after giving him the Woman.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@K2rhym
Story:
all the gangs know that "Organization zero" need some cars in its base to Suitable for our deals with the other gangs, also, we spent a lot of money in some weapons with high quality for our turfs against our enemies,so our Headquarters are very interested in this problem,however they are preparing a plan to solve this problem,
after 2 weeks of thinking,our HQ team invited me for a talk inside our base and they told to call cripz cuz they had a lot of cars with high quality also we have a good relationship with cripz, at this moment, I decide to call a very trusted member named "K2rhym"(he is an old friend) and I told him that we will give him 3 upgraded bikes in contrast he will give us 3 normal cars and luckily he accepted our Suggestion,
I was so happy at that moment, and very quickly I decide to get ready and I took a big vehicle named "parker" so I can put the bikes in the trunk and I went to "cripz " base, after a while, when I arrived at base, and I found "k2rhym" and som cripz member waiting for me, They greet me warmly , however, "k2rhym" decide to check our bikes while im checking their cars
, after finishing this deal I decide to came back to our base with this 3 cars,when "gengar" saw our cars and he was Proud of what I did, then he decide to give a car as gift for wht i did For the benefit of our gang.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text