Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

@bernasx said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : Vehicles theft

this morning i was in base when i got a call from our transporter men ," he told me that they got raided by FBI ,they took all our deliveries cars , and we cant work with out them " i told him that he dont need to worry i will call you back .
i called a friend from Organization Zero @flappppyyy to help me do this job ,first i took the heli goes to Z base i took him then head to san fiero cars shop. we put a plan how we will robb this .
we found 2 a bobcat and a trunk so we parked the heli on the top of the building , jump off with parashut
we entred the shop we talked a bit , then i aimed on here while @flappppyyy get in the trunk then i took the bobcat . we put the cars in a safe place for now . i call our transporter man i told him i got 2 cars . he said ok sir but 2 not enough to deliverie our staff . Dont worry i will take care of that now head to work

Participants : @flappppyyy @Bird

##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text

participants : WitherDce,k2rhym,bernasx

RELOPLAY STORY: when i was in the street waiting for a friend
alt text

i found a person who is driving a good car , tried to steal it , i aimed trying to scare him so he surrended and asked me for mercy finaly i got the car
alt text
i tred to escape with the car because he was calling cops
alt text
finaly i escaped so i went to the cripz base to change it for he can't recognize it
alt text
i waited like 4 or 5 hours waiting for my friend to change the car it was too hard to change in 5 hour but my friend was trying his best
alt text
alt text
alt text
finaly he finished the car it was amazing and beautiful car he tranformed it so we talked about the price and everything
alt text
alt text
he finished it so i left the cripz base and my friend waved to me so i went to the beer and drunk to celebrate of my new car
alt text

@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
participants: @WitherDce @Bernasx
Story:The company became one of the strongest and richest gangs in saes, they have a lot of weapons and drugs with high quality in their base, besides we heard that "Comando da Capital" had the ability to steal anything without any Effects that's why we decide to call one of "Comando da Capital" named " bernasx" and I told him to meet me in unknown place, however, I got ready and I went to The place agreed
After 1 hour, he came, he showed me the plan of this mission then we went to "The company" base to steal some information about it, first, we parked our cars behind the base then We climbed the wall ,and luckily we found the treasury of THC , we opened it with our materials without leaving any noise and luckily we found a lot of money with some
files about their business, drugs, and weapons .we put the files and the bags of money in the trunk of our car, We divided the money and we put the files in our base, and now we became know all the pieces of information about "The company".
SS:https://imgur.com/a/95MRdKX

Road trip with Road Knighs MC-=(gray,gray)(07/06/2018)=-
-=(olive)we were in base and suddenly, Road Knighs came to us, they invited us for their road trip, we accepted this invite, we got ready and we went with them with our modern bikes, it was one of the best road trips that Organization Zero did . =-
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
participants: @Mistigun @warwick @Scar
Story:"Organization Zero" became one of the most celebrated gangs cuz of their experience in turfing, stealing banks ... and especially selling their modern bikes, this area gives our gang a lot of money, all San Andreas want to buy our bikes cuz they are the best bikes in saes.
one day when I was guarding our treasury, I received a call from "Road knigh MC", they told me that they want to buy some bikes and they will come to our base to choose them,
after a while, they came with their freeways, I showed them where they can park their bikes, then they told me that they want to see the best type of our modern bikes cuz they have a big road trip today, so I decide to show them our best bikes ,they were surprised when they saw our best model and they decide to buy 3 bikes with 95841$ ,then I decide to help them in transporting them to their base in "bone county" ,and there they gave me the money and they thanks us for our help .
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants: @Noisyboy @flappppyyy @WitherDce @MrDeathBoy @Jesse420
Story:After the last load that we stole days ago, somehow The Company has noticed about it. They contacted some of our members offering us an amount of money to buy this load.
So I decided to talk with Noisyboy personally to make a deal by calling him on the phone and asking him to meet me after two hours at our base.
He came at the exact time, however, I invited him for a beer inside the base while we can discuss our deal.
1 hour later, After a long discussion, we have made a deal which is to sell them the load for 850.000$ with extra 100.000$ for the secure transport to their base, so we got ready, We went out the base and I told him that the load will be at their base in few hours.
I bought three of my gang mates to protect me out transporting the load.
After a while, we came to The Company base, I found him waiting for us to get the load and pay us .
then, We went inside the base to hide our self from cops, we took the money, shake hands and we went back to our base to put the money into our gang safe.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
-=(gray)10/06/2018=-
-=(olive)Evening activity=-
Screenshot:

alt text
alt text

-=(olive)Organization zero Road trip:=-

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

-=(green)Videos=-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juiHCp7_U-0&t=5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXCrz7dczY&t=2s

-=(olive,olive)Organization zero Party=-
-=(green)After a big road trip ,gengar decide to do a big party next to "comondo da capital" base, it was a great party!!!=-

alt text
alt text