Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@Bernasx @Douglass
Story:when I was chilling in San Fierro, I saw a guy entered the shop to buy a bike so I decided to stay next to the shop to see what will happen there. this guy was looking for one of the best bikes in San Andreas and I grew more enthusiastic to steal the bike that he will buy it from the shop, then he went to talk with the owner of the shop about the price. after a while, they agreed about and he paid him, he gets his bike and went to his house, so I decide to follow him, then he stopped his bike next to his house and he went to open his garage , I took the opportunity and soo quickly, I went to his bike and I steal it, he was running over me but he stopped running when he felt tired,then and now we have a new bike that we can bike get some material from it and put them in our modern bikes .
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Participants:@Pump
this period, "Organization Zero" was looking for some bikes with the best quality for our Road trip, however, we are looking for a very trusted person to avoid scamming or something like that...
and all San Andreas know that "The company" is a very respected gang so they cant scam us also it's a rich gang so they don't need money that's why I decide to call very trusted friend named "pump"and I invited him for a talk in our base so we can talk with more Profitability. first of all, I asked him from where he bought them, he told me that these bikes were a normal bikes but I gave them to "cripz" to upgrade them with "V8 "engine,after checking if he told me the truth or not by calling cripz, I decide to buy it with 82215$,and now we don't need more bikes just we need to call more guys for our Road trip.
Screenshots:
##spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

##endspoiler

alt text
Participants:@Djappa @Maestro
when I was chilling around Los Santos, and suddenly I got a phone from a cripz member named "Djappa" asking us if we have some guns for sale, however, we agreed about the meeting place,so I decided to get ready, I put a lot the boxes of guns in the trunk of my vehicle cuz I know that cripz is a rish gang so they will buy a lot of guns,they I went to the meeting place and I was waiting for Djappa, after a while, I saw an "FBI" agent runing over my car so I decide to escape him with my vehicle but it doesnt work,then I remembered that I have no fuel in my car thats why I was thinking to run away but when I saw that he have a gun in his hand while I havent any weapon I decide to surrender, he came to me and he asked me some questions and suddenly Djappa came in His successor and he told him to put the hands up while he was aiming at him,then I told to djappa that we should kill him cuz if we didnt he will call the police and tell them about evrythings, thats why I decide to kill him quickly and we continued our deal as soon as possible.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::