Organization Zero | Media archive

Gengar

alt text
Participants:@ElPadrino @Bernasx
Story:
its was a boring day, thats why i decide to chill out around Los santos so i get ready, however, I bring some weapons, i took a car and i went, when I was walking, a man broke my car by wrong, so i decide to get out of car and i talked to him, he decides to gimme some money cuz it was his fault
, I knew that cripz has the ability to fix car and upgrade them so well thats why I decide to call a member from cripz named "Elpadrino" and i asked him if he is free to fix my car, he agreed, I knew that cripz fix the cars so well, however, I went to cripz and i bring my car with me, after opening gates to me, i parked my car and i talked with him, I explained to him what just happened to the car,then he decided to check the engine and the lights ... after checking the car, he understands what's happened to it, he took it to the place where they do all the Repairs and he started fixing with "bernasx",
after 2 days, they are done with fixing it and all things go fine, I decide to pay them for their help and I came back to our base.

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Pump @flappppyyy
Story: today, when I was having fun with my friends in Los Santos bar, suddenly I got a call from Wild angles,he told me that they heard that we are selling drugs of high quality and they need a trusted gang that they can buy from it some drugs of high quality that they need it for their party,also they told me that they will come to our base to check our drugs, so quickly, I decide to go to our base ,and I got ready, however,i prepare the drugs and I waited for him,20 mins later,"pump" a member from wild angels came with his Huntley, and he told me that he need to check our drugs before getting it , so I head him to the place that we put our drugs on it that he can test it and luckily he found it good drugs, after a long talk about the price he decide to take 1g with 50000$, then we took the drugs and we put it to his car and he paid me.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@zeus74330
Story:
we heard that Cunning stunts have a lot of bikes with high quality,that's why our HQ team told us to steal their bikes that we can use them in our role which is upgrading the other bikes that's why I decide to call "lily" a new member in Organization zero that he can help me in this mission,
so we decide to get ready, however, we took some guns and some ammo, we get our bikes that we can move so quickly, and we went to CS base, when we arrived we parked our bikes in a hidden place that anyone cant see them or steal them,i told lily to check the base, and luckily we didnt found anyone there, so quicky we ran over the bikes and we steal them,then we put them in our burrito and we cameback to our base, when we arrived, we decide take out the bikes from burrito and we put them in our base,also, I called our HQ team to come to check what we did, they were so happy and proud of what we did today for our gang .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@Pump
Story:
those days, I was thinking for a gift for "bachwa" for his birthday, I knew that our leader loves cars so much and especially Alpha so I found a solution which is giving him a car, I knew that Wild angles has the ablility of carjacking cars thats why I decided to call "pump" a trusted member in Wild angels and I told him that we need them to carjack a car for us in contrast we will pay them,however,he agreed, so I got ready and I waited for him, 20 mins later,he arrived to our base to talk with me about that ,after dealing with him he decide carjack 1 Alpha with 80000$ , and he went back to his base, 3 days later, he called me and he told me that he is done with that mission also he told me that he is coming to our base to show us the alpha, when he came, he gived it to me and I went to our treasury that I can take out some money then I paid him, after finishing the deal I decided to park this car in a hidden place in base that "Bachwa" cant see it.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@K2rhym @Bernasx
Story:
those days, our HQ team told us that there is a rich man in Los Santos that need to steal his money, he has a big warehouse in Las Venturas, many cars with high quality, and this period we don't need cars or bikes ,we need money that's why he told me that we should steal His daughter As a hostage that we can get a lot of money from him, also they gave us a lot of pieces of information about this girl,
that's why we decide to get ready, I took some weapons and I got a car then I went to this girl, after 20 mins of walking, I found her next to Los Santos Bar,so I decide to stop her, and keep aiming at her at the same time, asking her some question , I took her to our base then i decide to call his father to tell him what happened, he told me that he will give me money just if I gave him back his daughter, however, I decide to meet him in a hidden place also i bring some of my team mates that if he brings some cops with him, we can escape them easy,so I talked to him and he decided to take back his daughter with 15247868$,we went back to our base, we were so happy cuz we got a lot of money today and for that reason our HQ team decided to do a party tonight.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:
all San Andreas know that Organization zero have the best quality of bikes in saes, and all the gangs want to buy some of them that it can help them in turfs...
and today, we got a call from an owner of a celebrated shop in San Fierro and he told us that he wants to buy some of our bikes,however,we agreed about that, we asked him about the kinds of bikes that he wants to buy, after a long talk, he decided to take 2 NRGs and 1 NRG with V8 engine , 1 FCR.
also he told me to come to shop that we can discuss the price, so I got ready, I got a packer that I can put the bikes in the trunk of this vehicle and we went to the shop in San Fierro,After 20 mins of walking, I arrived at the shop, and I found him waiting for me , so we decide to talk a bit about the price, after some suggestions, he decides to take those bikes with 1548672$,then I helped him in transporting those bikes also i showed him how they work
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Story:
today, we received a call from "pump" a member from wild angels, he is asking if we are free to upgrade his bike with V8 elite engine that he can move fast cuz he needs it to give it to a gang called "The blood brothers MC", this gang use these kinds of bikes In daily events, we told him to come to our base with his bike that we can check it and know some pieces of information about that bikes,
20 mins later , he came, we talked a bit about his bikes then I head him to the place where we fix and upgrade bikes, I told "lily" to check it while I'm preparing the "V8 elite" engine, after checking it, we found that this bike doesn't have any problem, so we decide to put the V8 engine on the bike ,and now all things go fine,we decide to enter the base and talk a bit about the price, after a long talk , he decided to pay me 1508466$ for what we did then I showed I him how it works and I advised him some pieces of advice about the bikes in general.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants:@Bernasx @K2rhym
Story:

Since we bought the Alpha from Wild angles, we have enough cars now and we are thinking to buy the car that we bought it from them, also we knew that Cripz need some cars this period thats why I decide to call "K2rhym" a member from cripz that he can buy it, and I asked him if he want this car,however,he told me to come to cripz base that he can check it, so I decide to get ready, I took the car and I went to the base,there, I found "k2rhym" and "Bernasx",they open gates to me,we talked a bit while " bernasx" is checking it and gave him some pieces of information about it, and luckily, he didnt find any porblem in this car, so we decide to talk about the price and I gave him some suggestions,At the end, he decided to take it with 1584223$,so he told bernasx to talk with me a bit about the gangs in general while he is bringing the money from their treasury, then he paid me, after finishing the deal, I went back to our base, I put the money in our treasury then i decide to go to Los santos bar with my freinds to have fun .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants:@ElPadrino @Bernasx @K2rhym
Story:
when I was drinking some tea with my friends in a coffee, I got a call from "Elpadrino" a member from cripz, they told me that he needs us to kidnapp someone ,however, I told him to come to the base to explain to me whts happened,15 mins later, he came to our base, we talked a bit, he told me that there is a guy takes their car without paying them and they need us to kidnap that guy, in contrast, they will pay us 1885487$, also, he gave me some pieces of information about that guy,we agreed about that, I got ready, I got some weapons and a car named " admiral" then I went to this buddy,when I arrived at him, I found him walking in the street next to pizza shop so I stopped him, and I kept aiming at him at the same time I asked him many questions, then I decide to take him to cripz base,there, I found "Elpadrino" waiting for me, I gave him this guy, he thanks me and he gave me the money .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text