Imagine how powerful you must be that you brake rule, admit it saying in all chat you did it and laughing and like 5 admins are online. And no one touches you, and then we want to talk about CLO, imagine how hard is this AA holding that gang when admins do not want to touch their weakest members. Imagine what is happening on higher level.

Imagine how much they hate me when they ban me for talking shit to some staff..

Abusing temporary ban where they dont have to do explanation in situation against me.

But dont worry CLO, admins and all corrupted faggots, there is time for everything.. You will pay for all this shit you are doing trust me

So @Daryl can ban anyone for few days and no one can appeal it and he doesnt have to explain it because its temporary.. What is this ? When will you stop admins from abusing their position ? @kenny @Brophy
I opened topic about LWS high member who is scammer and no one gives a shit, but when i tell admin that he is faggot i instantly get ban and when i ask why he says its temporary i dont have to explain it, you cannot ask why..

And you need proof is answer to every report that i have ever made. They just sit with their lazy asses in chair, act like gods and dont give a shit about anything. But if they dont like you, they abuse their power then and find way to punish you without proof.
On daily bases i have more then ten reports to random admins and there was never case they did something.

Admins are biggest shame of this great server.

There are just handful of admins who deserve that place

Rest are just using that position to gain power and play game without doing actual admin stuff.
All admins on this server except arma and human and master and maybe few more are completely useless and non existent as admins.

This bitch @daryl banned me and no one cares. He says it is temporary ban you cant appeal and he is right in any case. When he wants someone to be gone he always finds a way to do it.

Meanwhile server is full of rulebrakers and he enjoys playing game without answering any report that has been made. Useless faggot abusing admin powers for own purposes. So many DMers, scammers, bug abusers and he does nothing but when i say that someone is faggot on chat that doesnt impact game i get instantly banned.
Daryl just as i said to Crash i will say same to you. You can only suck my dick degenerate faggot.