Why are we waiting for answers from people who are actors in this movie. I cannot expect from groove or any other leader who is doing all this bad shit to be unbiased. Of course you will all say, no we are doing everything great and bullshit like that. I want to hear opinion from some neutral player or admin on this situation if they have balls to say of course.

@IceCold
Almost all LE has the members from AA thats the same. That one player meant that almost all generation of CLO consists of the next following gangs such as AA,TT,B~B. Some others gangs have people who are CLO as well, but anyway, most of people in CLO are those gangs I mentioned above.

@Soul said in FREE CLO:

arma4clo

stop this bullshit with Arma4CLO ok .. he wont to be a CLO and stop kidding him he's a nice guy and i respect him af and idfc if he's admin or no he's a good guy so stop this fcking bullshit Arma4CLO he hate the CLO ok Stop this fcking bullshit

And for retards who they will said stop asslicking Arma (go fuckyourself)

i dont asslicking him he's just my friend and i respecting him as a friend to friend ok So fck all of you who kidding him i hate this bullshit Arma have doing more better things than this shit CLO

I also believe that only member of AA that deserved to be CLO is Alphadet, thats only guy from this gang that i have best words for. I dont know what happened with him. Also i must say that i personally was member of AA and i saw myself how this shit works. I was member in time when their base was in LV driving school so dont say that i have no idea abut AA. I was in FBI when their base was near LS police station, i was in SAPA when their base was in LV near driving school in that building which has circle outside. I was in SoA and many other gangs/squads and i know more about how this shit works then many of you. Your stupid and obvious trolling is not working against me, it just makes me more popular.

Answer the questions, be smart and real leaders for once.

Why is CLO privatised by Groove, Bartman and few more people who use this gang and its members as personal army refusing to invite anyone else who is not their friend/member of their gang.

Why is CLO not run by head admins who dont give a shit about gangs and are completely neutral like it was back then.