Shouldnt CLO be place for best criminals in game ? All i see now is AA, BB and TT members who get accepted or invited because they are friends with their leader who is also something in CLO... Its just ridiculous that there is not single case of normal active and good player being invited to join CLO and there are hundreds of them trust me. Why is that ? Why only friends and family of few people can join ? Instead of being strongest gang in game opened for everyone, its shittiest one full of ass lickers and dick suckers who using that method progress through game.. Ok i understand bartman and some other faggots and i would do the same - only invite my friends, but i cannot believe that there is no one that controls it and says, wait a minute, you are AA leader and all players you invited are AA members, what the fuck are you doing ? But seems like noone gives a fuck or that one who needs to control it is blind as fuck. I will find you anytime at least ten criminal players who are more active, better skilled and have better knowledge of 90% of basic clo members and they will never be CLO because they dont have friend to invite them.

Now i realized that these gangs not only invite their members but they are keeping CLO in prison not allowing anyone else to join. Even gang like THC which is pretty strong is completely denied because these people dont like them.

Make it public gang as it should be, not private.

Make applications public and the ones inviting and accepting completely neutral.

Every gang and player who is not licking ass of AA or Groove will never be CLO.

From one idea that there should be place for all best criminals in game, we have private and apsolutely abused gang called CLO aka AABBTT.

Stop this shit already, make it completely neutral and let everyone who is good at this game enjoy it.

FREE CLO

A suggestion I can finally rally behind, +1 from me kind sir.

@TheyCallMeEOIM said in Rename CLO to [AABBTT]:

All i see now is AA, BB and TT members who get accepted or invited because they are friends with their leader who is also something in CLO...

Edit : TT leader here, PM me and I will put you in CLO with my special teniente rank which is so exclusive that only other 30+ people in CLO have.