AA was in LV. It was on location where now is some shit for farmers just next to LV driving school.

Or was that HS, I might be wrong, there are so many fucking gangs i was into i dont even remember everything and it was long fucking time ago.

Then AA was on that ship in SF.. But who gives a shit anyway.
Lets get back to CLO corruption

TT has always been CLO academy, so I don't see anything new there.

Bartman is one of the oldest active CLO members and he isn't "leading" anything.

Go join DE next recruitment if you want to feel accepted, since apparently neither of your 2 dads give you the appreciation that you "deserve" as far as I can tell from seeing you flooding mainchat with nonsense.

Based on what I've seen you spit out of your dumbass head - I diagnose you with state 3 Lorchism, please isolate yourself from the rest of normally functioning members of society for 4 weeks minimum.

Also if you'd be playing here since 2010, you'd know that this isn't the first generation of CLO. The first one died out and the reason for that was way too many imbeciles like you or "reasonable criminals" were invited, giving title "special group" a whole different meaning.

@Teller said in FREE CLO:

Bartman is one of the oldest active CLO members and he isn't "leading" anything.

Go join DE next recruitment if you want to feel accepted, since apparently neither of your 2 dads give you the appreciation that you "deserve" as far as I can tell from seeing you flooding mainchat with nonsense.

Based on what I've seen you spit out of your dumbass head - I diagnose you with state 3 Lorchism, please isolate yourself from the rest of normally functioning members of society for 4 weeks minimum.

Also if you'd be playing here since 2010, you'd know that this isn't the first generation of CLO. The first one died out and the reason for that was way too many imbeciles like you or "reasonable criminals" were invited, giving title "special group" a whole different meaning.

acting smart and hard in forums does not make u special over others :D

@Teller
You are saying that i am right for everthing i said. Its not me who is imbecile but you.

Also i dont expect from TT faggot like you to be on my side, i said everything worst about you so your words are nothing new for me.

And guy said first generation died because of inviting players like me. Rofl like CLO is some important shit that depends on its members and their skill. Put 50 members who are complete newbies it will be same shit as it is now. CLO is here and it will always be, stop saying that you are not accepting anyone else outside of that AABBTT circle because you want to keep clo alive. Complete bullshit.

You are imprisoning most powerful gang in SAES and there is no excuse for that. Stop being selfish faggots and free CLO.

@Teller said in FREE CLO:

Question to @TheyCallMeEOIM , do you even want to be part of a group containing a big amount of dicks like the one above?

@Czesney said in FREE CLO:

This issue can be solved just by replacing the current GMs, and allowing a group similar to ddt and mz to exist, dont @ me or rape. (and ofc that group get to blacklist AA, TT, LE etc...)

Agree. A group for CLO rejects. So I can finally try my luck in DDT again.