Sky-Diving Organization [Recruitement Open]

Trevor

^[ ~This is Civilan group, you don't have to leave your current organisation to join us]~

^[Recruitment: Open]

^[Media Archive:Click Here]

^[alt text]

Who are we:

We are a group of sky diving and piloting in San andreas, we do many activities like jumping from high bridges and landing on cars and AirTrips.Also we do events for skydiving,we are willing to make a progress and be a well-known group in SAES and we hope will achieve this as soon as possible with your support.

^[alt text]
n 1797, there was a very rich man called Micheal that he didn't know what to do with his money. One day while driving though some mountains he saw a guy landing on the floor with a parachute and shouting. He thought that he is a crazy man because he never heard of skydiving. He went to the guy and asked him if he was trying to suicide or something like that,with the big smile the skydiver told him that it's a new sport called skydiving.

Mr.Micheal was very interested and humble to learn this sport , so he asked Mr.Steven they skydiver to teach him. After some few months Mr.Micheal became a professional skydiver , both became close friends or more like brothers.

Unfortunately , in 1799 Mr.Steven became sick from a dangerous illness . Mr.Micheal stood with his friend and tried to help him by paying the expensive medics but Mr.Steven ended up by dying.

It wasn't easy for Mr.Micheal to go on well this situation because he was his new and only close friend , so as a tribute to him the rich man decided to create a group called Skydiving Organization and known as SDO.

In 1805, Sky-Diving Organization had a bankrupt as they spent their money on useless things. Therefore they didn't do any activities for a long period and focused on paying their debts and taxes. Until one day, a guy approached Mr.Micheal and asked him a favour, he asked him to jump in a squad's base with a parachute and steal a blue file that contains private informations for the guy. At the beginning, Mr.Micheal didn't accept the request but when the guy gave him a lot of money he accepted. The mission was done successfully and Mr.Micheal was very pleased. He liked how the SDO dealt with the mission and started doing more missions with them as he liked it so much. Those were called 'Sky-Diving Organization Hidden Side' and they are based on stealing stuffs from base or houses and get their money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqmVJ_3_BI

^[alt text]
Group name: Skydiving Organization

Group tag: SDO| or SDO*| (if you are probation)

Motto: "If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you''

Color Code: #B6973C

Date of Creation: 20/12/2015
Recreation:08/11/2019

Founder: Trevor

Vice leader:Draven

Head Quarter Team: Apple, Draven, Filippo

Recruitement Manager: HQ, Leader and Vice Leader

Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/J4hsvfK

^[alt text]
1-Respect saes rules

2-Respect orders of HQ team ,Leader and Vice Leader

3-Respect other players in the group

4-you always must have your parachute

5-You are allowed to speak only English in every chat related to our organization.

6-Using SDO Tagwhile doing SDO activties is an obligation.

7- To participe at SDO activities you have to be unwanted.

8-Do not spam.

9-Do not create Topics without HQs permission.

10-In the moment when you join SDO you also must have a good atitude to everyone because you represent US. if you act like a retard you will probably be kicked.

11-Try to don't let poeple avoid-arrest by joining your activities always check if they are wanted or no.

12-Do not use SDO tag while you're AFK.
13- Be respectful to everyone.
14- NEVER , NEVER , NEVER BROKE SAES RULES.

Have a nice game and dont forget"if at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you."

^[alt text]
^[~[]~(lime)- Fully active members.]
^[~[]~(yellow)- Semi active members.]
^[~[]~(red)- Inactive members.]

^[alt text]
^[General:]

The Leader , the Vice Leader and the founder of the group they work like a good team, they can change the ranks ,they can do the test of group and kick |L, |VL:

^[~[]~(lime) @Trevor[mehdilajmi]]
^[~[]~(lime) @Draven [stairox] ]

^[alt text]

^[ ~[]~(red) @Apple [Mrfanta]
^[~[]~(lime) @Filippo [acabsanta]]

^[the HQ team ,he can do the test of group,change the ranks and kick |PS]

^[alt text]

^[~[]~(lime) @SniperLyfe ][momen123]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Daglow ][fa3l0ouse]]

^[ ~[]~(red) @Rubisel [freepalestine] ]

^[ ~[]~(red) @Slash [mslash]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Element [denis10] ]

^[alt text]

^[~[]~(red) [ @Billionaire [wassan] ]

^[~[]~(red) @viki[rex7777]]

^[ ~[]~(red) @fiipson[filipson99]]

^[ ~[]~(red) @hitbot[gorgiev]]

^[ ~[]~(red) @psak[Psakic]]

^[ ~[]~(yellow) @Nirjhor [YoungstaNirjhor.]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Enemy44 [slogamer44.]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @MatizZ [Matizz]]

^[ ~[]~(red) @Mr-Maxim [marina307]]

^[ ~[]~(red) @dendi[fffz]]

^[ ~[]~(red) @Strong [mas3ouda]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @SWEMAN [Swe]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Fyrr [fyrr73]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Hotfire [Hotfire4021]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Gundalf [unlckyme]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @SoulFly [kaptan44] ]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Nikki_ [nikki222]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Legend [topman]]

^[ ~[]~(lime ) @Lincoln [Abdivbf]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Arma [jaja55]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @MaRoO [marwan]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @voli [omrane147] ]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Hassantt [Scoore0 ]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @addicted cookie [ Addicted Cookie ]]

^[ ~[]~(lime ) @Franklin [franklinclint]]

^[ ~[]~(lime) @Bangas [jmyx]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Raf0 [raefmlaih]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Nexroth [roullet99]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Nordo [lucya]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Judyess [Judyess]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Hetler [Pasquale12]]

^[~[]~(lime) @Trap [Trap01]]

^[~[]~(lime) @TITCH [TITCH]]

^[~[]~(lime) @SlayFly [tawyji]]

^[alt text]

Peoples have good relation with the group and they are ready for help, They're always welcome to join the group.

^[ ~[ @Gengar ]

^[ @Harmy ]

^[ @MatizZ ]

^[ @Tritosh ]

^[ @Zwolle ]

^[ @SWEMAN ]

^[ @Linkan]

^[ @Axestos ]

^[ ]

^[Group Ranks]

^[ ]

^[Air Units]

^[a team who have an experience in piloting, they take care about airtips ]

^[-Trevor]

^[-Darven]

^[-Strong]

^[Skydiving Manager]

^[a team who have an experience in skydive, they take care of skydive Training]

^[-Trevor]

^[-Draven]

^[-Psak]

^[-Strong]~(#a30da3) ]

^[alt text]

:::

~[- Section 1-]~(#8f028f)

• :Personal Information:-

In-Game name:
Account name:
Nationality:
English knowledge (1-10):
Timezone:
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? :
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? :
Describe yourself with one word:
Tell us about you're self :

• :SDO Knowledge: -

What do you know about SDO?

Have you applied to join SDO before ? :

Do you have any friends in SDO? :

What's our Moto? :

Did you read and understand our rules:

Flying Skills (0/10)?:

Driving skills (0/10)?:

RP skills (0/10)?:

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? :

Write backstory for skydiver character:

• :Server Memberships: -

Your current gang/squad/company:

What are your currently server groups?:

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please):

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?:

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? :

The application will be answered by HQ Team from the group, when the group made a decision about you, you will answered with:

~[ACCEPTED:]~(lime) that's means that you have enough experience and you are skilled guy, so you can be part of us and you are welcome to Sky-Diving Organization.
Or
~[PENDING:]~(yellow) when you are Pending that means that you need to receive your test from a Testing team or HQ, and you are Pending during the test.
Or
~[DENIED:]~(red) when you are Denied that means HQ team don't think that you can be part of SDO and you need to learn more and get more experience,if you still interesting to join us feel free to apply after 2 week, good luck next time!
Or
~[UNDER-REVIEW:]~(blue) When your application is under review, that means the HQ team is still reviewing your application and it will takes time to decide if we accept you or deny.
Or
~[BLACKLISTED:]~(black) That mean that you are harmful and we won't you in our group anymore, please go away from us.:::

~[Group Tests]~(#8f028f)

Sky-Diving Organization tests for joining our group depends on what answer you go in application. Application is most important part for you to join since we see your knowledge but tests show how can you apply this knowledge ingame and in some situations. We have tests for accepted people and ones who got pending and spent enough time as helper. You just need to pass it to ensure to make sure you didn't copied anybody's application or if that was you who did it, or just someone helped you on it. Moreover we wanna see if you you can apply this knowledge ingame too or not.

PART [ 1 ]. Interview Test:
This test is the most important part in the testing procedures. First ,you will be asked some questions from application which must be answered in a short time since we want to make sure you didn't copy anyone's application. Then, you will be asked few other questions about Sky-Diving Organization and few basic questions about general community rules to check if you read our main topic properly or not and to avoid recruiting any rule breakers.

PART.[ 2 ]: Piloting Test:
Basic driving test from one place to another in given time and with minimal damage to Plane expected. This test is here to proof that you have some basic skills that are requierd for being a member of Sky-Diving Organization.Every Piloting test will be different, depends on tester you have.

PART.[ 3]: Skydiving Test:
First you will be taken to location ( for example Los Santos Airport) where you will play a Competition versus your tester or just against anyone of depends on tester you have, you will jump with him from high bridge and land in place. The point from this test is just to ensure your Skydiving skills are matching with our style or not.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Section 1-

:Personal Information:-
In-Game name:Voli
Account name:omrane147
What is your gender?:Mate
Nationality:Tunisian
English knowledge (1-10):7
Timezone:+1
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? :over than 7 years
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : about 4h daily
Describe yourself with one word: respectfully
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Well, my name Mahmoud aka vol born in Tunisia living in Sousse, am a boy who has many dreams to do and make it true (working harder to make it happened) also I do have friends who I hang out with at my free times, I do enjoy video games, watching some series, etc. Id love being respectful as well my motto in life (respect to be respected) and you can say about me that am a quiet boy

:SDO Knowledge: -
What do you know about SDO?i do know that SDO is skydiving group who makes activities like parashut etc

Have you applied to join SDO before ? :No

Do you have any friends in SDO? :yes I do

What's our Moto? :if at first you dont succed skydiving is not for you
Did you read and understand our rules: yes I did

Flying Skills (0/10)?:7

Driving skills (0/10)?:6

RP skills (0/10)?:7

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? :everything that I can

Write backstory for skydiver character: One day was a sunny day, voli decided to do things never did before like driving the sky, was searching who can help him without to do it after a few hours of search he found SDO as best group within skydiving called Trevor to help him, well they decided when/where to meet up and all those thing at the first voli was too scary since its risky for himself ** a moment later** him being quiet after talking to Trevor. At the end was a successful experience that had in his life ever

:Server Memberships: -
Your current gang/squad/company:Black Bullets

What are your currently server groups?:SaS

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please):Yes will tell details in game if needed

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?:yes

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? :well tbh I enjoy spending my time playing here I can say saes being part of my life

In-Game name: Hassan
Account name: Scoore0
What is your gender?: Mate
Nationality: egyptian
English knowledge (1-10): 7\10
Timezone: +1
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : 2 yeas
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : 5 hour or 6
Describe yourself with one word: Ambition
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): My name is Hassan i am alawys have hope to get the better and i am respected player in saes i live in egypt i love it so much and some time i like to playe Football and everytime i try to be good with peoples in my life or in our game so i have alot of friends i dont need any very very big good thing but i alawys try to find any thing will be happy to me if it a small thing.

What do you know about SDO? I know its skydiving and looking for active and good player bec it alawys try to find time for some activitys

Have you applied to join SDO before ? : no

Do you have any friends in SDO? : Soulfly , Nikki

What's our Moto? : If at first you dont succeed skydiving is not for you.

Did you read and understand our rules: yes

Flying Skills (0/10)?: 8

Driving skills (0/10)?: 8

RP skills (0/10)?:7

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : every thing bec i will be very haPPY like RPs and activity ( media arch) i will be respected player with all and alawys i will try do the better

Write backstory for skydiver character: In nice day i was at my house sleeping and after 1 hours i decieded to call my friends and go to higher place but my friends wasnt know any thing what i will do after we arrived to there i got my para and i said guys u are ready for jumping from this place they wasnt know what they will say bec it very big place but i decieded to make it to show to all server i can do any thing in any time if i am ready.

Your current gang/squad/company: i was OC from some days but now my friend created gang CDL

What are your currently server groups?: Cluck

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): no

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: yes

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? : Interesting server with good players.

• Section 1-
    In-Game name: iAcezYT

Account name: theclub
    What is your gender?: Maculine
    Nationality: Filipino
    English knowledge (1-10): 8/10
    Timezone: GMT+8:00
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ?: since 2018
    How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : in ratings, i would rate it 8/10 because sometimes i cant play because i need to study
    Describe yourself with one word: Respectful, Friendly, Kind, Joker, Emotional
    Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Hello there! my name is Martin James S. Reyes, or you can call me iAcezYT. i live in the Phlilippines and i have 3siblings, my mother is at United States of America and my father is here, with me. I am 13yo, my birthmonth is August 13th, 2006. My hobbies are playing computergames, studying, playing baseball with my friends/cousin. and call my mom in the facebook. i also like eating foods aswell. and sometimes, i am crying because i miss my mom. and sometimes my father is angry so thats why i cant play computer sometimes. , i think thats all, thank you.

What do you know about SDO? SDO means "Sky Diving Organization", which is they do skydives in the sky. they do so much activities like they jump on cars,high bridges and more....
have you applied to join SDO before ? : Nope, this is my first time

Do you have any friends in SDO? : Nah, i've got no one.

What's our Moto? : If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you

Did you read and understand our rules: Yep!

Flying Skills (0/10)?: 7.5/10

Driving skills (0/10)?: 8.5/10

RP skills (0/10)?: 8.5/10

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : Post RolePlays,Activities like kydiving,landing in a car.

Write backstory for skydiver character: in the day of Augut 13th, 1997, there was a guy called "Beast Royales". he is a 9 year old kid, and he's hobbies are playing skydiving games. 23years later at date of August 13th, 2020, he is 32years old! luckily, he is a business man and he is rich!, he remembered his hobbies when he was a kid, it is skydiving. luckily he bought aparachute and rented a plane. at the date of August 19th, 2020 his dream come true. he became an "Skydiver", he almost forgot his business just to play skydives. and years later... he became poor because he did not take care of his business. he even forgot it because o skydives. he realize that, if he don't have business, he can't do skydives.
Your current gang/squad/company: La Confrerie Des Lions(CDL)

What are your currently server groups?: The forgotten.

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please):banned- for multi-accounting.

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: yes i do.

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? :It' a good server, it has really good members and good staffs/adminds.

• Section 1-

In-Game name:Cookie
Account name:Addicted Cookie
What is your gender?:Male
Nationality:European(Bulgarian)
English knowledge (1-10):9.3
Timezone:+02:00
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : 2 years before my break ; 2 months since I'm back
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : I'm online for a couple of hours every day to check in with the bros
Describe yourself with one word:Cookie
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): I am student aspiring to leave my shit country and go study overseas because I don't want to die poor or miserable :). I play video games as a way to escape the crushing pain of reality and the bullshit I have to deal with daily. I love dogs and cats but if I had to choose one over the other I'd have a dog in my yard and a cat in my house. I am a Cookie because I am sweet and women would kill for me. My favorite brands of tobacco are Blue Camel/Davidoff Reach Max.

What do you know about SDO?
They are a skydiving organization led by Trevor. They are responsible for a bunch of activities(mainly parachuting events) and I hope that they do something else soon because I am tired of winning their events :p

Have you applied to join SDO before ? :Nope this is my first time, so please don't be harsh

Do you have any friends in SDO? :ma homie voli is one of your guys, and I hope to make some new friends when and if I join

What's our Moto? : If at first you do not succeed then skydiving is probably not for you

Did you read and understand our rules:
Yep I understood them
basically-Respect the game and it's players and don't be a retard

Flying Skills (0/10)?:9.8

Driving skills (0/10)?:6

RP skills (0/10)?:8.3

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : Skydive, Participate/Host events and have fun

Write backstory for skydiver character:When he was a young boy he often went to watch his father skydive, but one day his father's parachute did not open and as he fell down all my man's could hear was SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT splat . So in order to avenge his father he took on the quest to become the best skydiver there is.

Your current gang/squad/company:Black~Bullets

What are your currently server groups?:None at the moment

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please):
Long story short- I was a dumb kid, lost my temper, made a second acc, talked some trash on the forums concerning some of our admins and managers, got my IP and serial found out, and that led to my ban. After I got smarter I apologized and was given a second chance, now here I am.

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: I studied them thoroughly

Describe* with your own words SAES:RPG? : The best RPG server in MTA.

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
Dear Skydivers:
@Martin13 : first of all i want to say : thank you for your interest in join us, we saw your application, and we decided to give you a shot, so you are ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(blue) , keep hanging around us, and show us that you really deserve a place inside SDO.

@Addicted-Cookie: Mr.cookie, thank you for your interest in join us too, we noticed that you were present in each event we did, and i think you liked our role, and you are really interested, so you are ~[PENDING]~(yellow) , try to show yourself in our Skydiving Tranings and Air Trips.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

alt text

alt text

- Section 1-

- :Personal Information:-
In-Game name: My ingame name is Franklin aka Franks.
Account name: My account name is franklinclint.
Age: I am currently 13 years old and I will be turning 14 in December.
What is your gender?: I am a male.
Nationality: My nationality is Slovenian.
English knowledge (1-10): I would rate my English knowledge 9/10.
Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : I've been playing SAES:RPG since August of 2014.
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : I am very active on SAES, I play everyday.. in weekdays 5+ hours and on weekends.. pretty much all day so thats about 10+ hours
Describe yourself with one word: Experienced
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): My real name is Aleksander Ovar.. most known as Franklin or Franks ingame.. I am currently a leader of an criminal organization by the name of La Confrerie Des Lions.. I am also 13 years old and I will be turning 14 this December. Even tho I am quite young compared to the other players in this server, but I would also say my age doesn't influence on my skills. As you can see my English is pretty fluent even tho it's not my first language, which can already tell you a lot of things about me. I am a very fast learner and I work hard for the things I wish for and I don't give up. I have a lot of experience and knowledge about the game and the server itself since I've been playing it for quite a while now and I think if I join SDO we could learn a lot from eachothers.

alt text

- :SDO Knowledge: -
What do you know about SDO?:
I think of SDO as an very unique organization that requieres a lot of skill and perserverance to get in. In general SDO is a skydiving organization that is currently led and founded by Trevor. They also do quite a lot of activities and events that other players that are not in the group can participate in.

Have you applied to join SDO before ?: I have made some activities with SDO before, but that was a pretty long time ago, but I'm not sure if I applied.

Do you have any friends in SDO?: I don't know exactly, but I may have some.

What's our Motto?: The motto of SDO is "If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you''.

Did you read and understand our rules: Yes, I have.

Flying Skills (0/10)?: I would rate my flying skills 9/10

Driving skills (0/10)?: I would rate my driving skills 9/10

RP skills (0/10)?: I would rate my RP skills 10/10

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ?: If I get to join SDO, I will be quite happy because it sounds like a fun organization to be in, I will make sure to do a lot of activities and participate in all group activities aswell everytime when I will be available.

Write backstory for skydiver character: There was a normal kid. He was living a happy life with his mom and dad.. One day when he went to his uncle's, he was playing with him. His uncle liked the kid a lot and they were really good friends. They started playing the game "tag" one day and the kid was running from his uncle laughing.. and when his uncle grabbed him and threw him in the air and catched him when he went down because he thought it would've been fun for the kid. The kid didn't like that.. and ever since that day he was very afraid of heights. He wouldn't dare to get anywhere near any heights at all. All his childhood everyone made fun of him in school for having such a huge fear of something, he became really sad, he also didn't have any friends and when he hit puberty he started being bullied not only for being afraid of heights but also for having no friends.. being short and everything the bullies could think of. He became really depressed as days went on.. he had a really hard childhood.. and when he finally finished school, he was relieved, and for his 18th birthday he only wished one thing, to overcome his fear. On his 18th birthday's party he and his one and only friend.. went skydiving. He was so afraid he almost stopped breathing while they were flying with the plane. But when he finally jumped, he overcome his fear and became in love with skydiving. Ever since that day he was no longer afraid of heights and he went skydiving atleast once a month and soon because a professional at it and earned a lot of medals.

alt text

- :Server Memberships: -
Your current gang/squad/company:
I am currently The Godfather of La Confrerie Des Lions

What are your currently server groups?: I am currently in no groups, because I just came from inactivity not too long ago and I didn't put any effort in trying to join any.

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): Yes, I have been banned twice from the server, for being an admin in a different server, but thankfully all that is over now and it's been quite a long time since there.

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes, I have.

Describe with your own words SAES:RPG?: SAES:RPG is an RolePlay Gaming server on MTA, with a big player base. It's been around for 16 years. SAES has a lot of different organizations such as gangs, companies, squads and groups.. some are official and some are not. There are a bunch of different jobs that everyone can try aswell.