Sky-Diving Organization [Recruitement Open]

Trevor

In-Game name: Trap
Account name: Trap01
What is your gender?: Male
Nationality: I am a resident of Tunisian
English knowledge (1-10): 9/10
RolePlaying Skills (1-10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ?: One year i believe. However, i had a periods of inactivity.
How active are you on SAES:RPG ?: I play for now only 5-6 hours as an average by day and about 9 hours in the week-end
Describe yourself with one word: Trap!!!
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Hello, My name is Nassim known as Trap in game I am 19 years old. I'm Tunisian , I study in the high school . I live with my parents. I have 2 brothers. They are students too. On my free time, i play video games i predominately play multi theft auto because it is the Catholic that im attached to more than any other game, I'm a regular player ! I play for now only 3-4 hours as an average by day and about 8 hours in the week-end !. My hobby is playing football. During leisure I read novels , story books an watch T.V.

:SDO Knowledge: -
What do you know about SDO?: SDO as an very unique organization that requieres a lot of skill and perserverance to get in, SDO is a skydiving organization that is currently led and founded by Trevor.
Have you applied to join SDO before ?: Nope
Have you ever participated in Sky-Diving activity With our Organization?: Yes i do and i should underline that i know the majority of the menbers.
What's our Moto? : "If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you"
Flying Skills (0/10)?: 10/10
Driving skills (0/10)?: 9/10
How you Describe the lack of RolePlaying nowadays in our Server?: Role playing is acting real, playing a role and acting like its really happening, for example Kidnapping some one, while he is able to runaway, but he must keep the role and act kidnapped.
How you can fit the organization if you become a part of us?: I'm a loyal and mature member, I like to play in teamwork, and I'm an active member on media archive, I will help to improve it with my activities such as Roleplays or Events.
Write backstory for skydiver character: One day was a sunny day, Trap decided to do things never did before like driving the sky, was searching who can help him without to do it after a few hours of search he found SDO as best group within skydiving called Hetler to help him, well they decided when/where to meet up and all those thing at the first voli was too scary since its risky for himself ** a moment later** him being quiet after talking to Trevor. At the end was a successful experience that had in his life ever

:Server Memberships: -
Your current gang/squad/company:
I am part of Black Bullets .
What are your currently server groups?:
I am GXT Memeber and WFS Company Manager
Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): Nope
Have you read and understood the rules in F1?:
Yes i did.
Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG?:
SAES:RPG is a roleplay gaming server where we can be and act as a lot of charaters and enjoy the game .

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:Personal Information:-
In-Game name: TITCH
Account name: TITCH
Nationality: Tunisian
English knowledge (1-10): 10
Timezone:+1
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ?: 4months
How active are you on SAES:RPG ?: 4-7h per day
Describe yourself with one word:
Professionnel
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words):
Hi my name is omar tayech a tunisian who had 20 years old living in sousse ,tunisia, i study in a universite of management and i wish that i become a comercial director in a famous company and earn much money in the future hahahaha , i am a basketball fan and i play this sport on my free time and i am a big fan of derrick Rose , my favourite tabac is "leger",my favourite football team is real madrid ... besides this there is no thing interesting about my life , Ahhh!! i forgot i wanna leave this shityyy country as soon as possible!!!!!
Write backstory for skydiver character:
The 29 december 2016 , Kai packed his own parachute. He could just about do it with his eyes shut: straighten the lines, roll the canopy, fold in the outside, press out the excess air, then crease it into a package and carefully place the fabric in the deployment bag.
That was for solo jumps, though. Leading sky dives was different. The were , the pressure was so great to move one load of customers after another, that instructors rarely packed their own chutes.

What do you know about SDO?: an old & unique group have special & skilled members !
Have you applied to join SDO before ?: No!
Have you ever participated in Sky-Diving activity With our Organization?:Yes and it was very wonderful experience
What's our Moto? : "If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you"
Flying Skills (0/10)?: 7
Driving skills (0/10)?: 7
How you Describe the lack of RolePlaying nowadays in our Server?: i can describe the Rp : acting like real life exactly .. and i don't have any idea about the lack ! its not my business .. How you can fit the organization if you become a part of us?
: i liked the SDO 's concept & role & activity so i can be usefu .. i'm active player and i can help a lot with my skills

Your current gang/squad/company: The OUTFIT
What are your currently server groups?: N/A
Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): N/A
Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes
Describe with your own words SAES:RPG?: this server is my second hood ! i i think this sentence is totally enough to describe SAES .. really i found my comfort

:Personal Information:-

In-Game name: Alexis
Account name:alexishellas
Nationality: I am from greece
English knowledge (1-10): 8 I pretty much understand everything just doing some typos because of the speed i am typing
Timezone: +2
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : That was a long time ago came online first time in 2011 had some periods of big inactivity though
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : I am online everyday can't be more spesific than that since it depends from the day and the things i got to do
Describe yourself with one word: Confused
Tell us about you're self (Minimum 100 words): So except the main information about myself name age etc. I am a student studying computer science ( hardest decision of my life :') ) changed school after some time i was studying material science . I spend my free time mostly in games since i am not the sports guy or something and of course going out with friends which is pretty hard these days because of the stupid corona. I am pretty much playing 3 games currently wow , lol , mta pretty basic ones. Tried to keep it short .

What do you know about SDO? I know that it is a group based on sky diving which is their main purpose to make those jumps they will need also some pilots and drivers to escape quickly while doing opperations in which they can't be caught

Have you applied to join SDO before ? : Nope

Do you have any friends in SDO? : I do not sadly looking forward in making ( got some people i know though )

What's our Moto? : "if at first you don't succeed SKYDIVING is not for you"

Did you read and understand our rules:

Flying Skills (0/10)?: 7/10

Driving skills (0/10)?:8/10

RP skills (0/10)?:8/10

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : RP with the rest of the group and make those jumps with them or drive them to places so they jump it

Write backstory for skydiver character: As a kid young Alexis was living near a bridge that was well known about the dangerous it is to jump from it and skydivers was jumping from there just to prove theirselfes . Alexis was afraid of the heights so he never imagined himself be the one that jumps from the bridge he always stayed up watching the others doing it. His bestfriend had the dream to make this jump though he trained himself hard did as many jumps as he could with a record of 389 jumps and he thought he was ready to make this jump he called alexis to be with him while doing it. Alexis tried to convice him not to do that since only 7% came back alive from this and it has gone illegal to do it , he wasn't listening and takes the instantly the jump for the most part he was okay when he tried to open his parachute it blocked and didn't open he crushed into the rocks with maximum speed he died. Alexis mourned about him and was devistated he became autocatastofical and was unable to be reached from family and friends , until one day he makes a decision he wanted to get trained and make this jump for the honor of his best friend of course he did not started from there since heights were also his biggest fear he started training and jumping from easier places on the first jump he felt the andrenaline and that is when he understood that sky diving was ment for him he started doing it because he wanted it he made jumps from everyplace that was able and also on some that noone ever jumped before . He had more than 1000 jumps and almost 5 years later he decides to make the jump that started all this. Takes his parachute and goes to the place and then ..................

Your current gang/squad/company: Organization Zero

What are your currently server groups?: I ain't in groups

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): Have not been kicked

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? : I would describe it with the word nostalgia to be honest started back in 2011 and still coming back after periods of inactivity whenever i come back active i thinking of things back then

In-Game name: Kaki
Account name: frskaki
**Nationality:**Tunisian
English knowledge (1-10): 5
Timezone:+1
RolePlaying Skills (1-10): 6
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ?: 5 months
How active are you on SAES:RPG ?: 6h per day
Describe yourself with one word: look at the next question
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): i will tell you about my self in game ( i wont to tell you irl because its private ) my nickname is Kaki im a NWA member .. i m respected player , friendly and active ..i have 5 months in saes i learned many things .. i got skills and a good knowledge about the server .. also i got many friendship .. nothing else and thankyou
What do you know about SDO?: an old group with amazing concept and lovely activity ..and this group lead by trevor and other respected players
Have you applied to join SDO before ?: no
Have you ever participated in Sky-Diving activity With our Organization?: no
Do you have any friends in SDO? :yes I do
If yes Describe the experience: no
What's our Moto? :if at first you dont succed skydiving is not for you
Did you read and understand our rules: yes I did
Flying Skills (0/10)?: 6
Driving skills (0/10)?: 10
RP skills (0/10)?:7
What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? everything I can
Write backstory for skydiver character:One afternoon HSAN and some guys were "dirt diving" a jump, planing their actual patterns they would perform, "relative work" it is called in skydiving. There was 5 of them including a cameraman. Two of the guys Joey had jumped with all summer. So they were comfortable with his skill level.
How you Describe the lack of RolePlaying nowadays in our Server?: sorry i have no idea about the lack .. but i can describe the roleplay itself acting like real life like a story or smth like that and u should do it well like real life exactly and enjoy the moment
How you can fit the organization if you become a part of us?: i m active i can help so much and i have enough ability to join

Your current gang/squad/company: NwA
What are your currently server groups?: WFS
**Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please)****: no
Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: yes i do
** with your own words SAES:RPG?
: the best server for me .. i found my comfort there and i wanna make a good career .. i got from him many friends and many good things .. thankyouuu

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
Dear Skydivers:
@Alexis & @ottoy : thank you for your interest in join us, You were present in our activity we made ingame, and after the votes results we got, i would like to say Welcome to Skydiving Organization, you Are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

In-Game name: Carl
Account name: Carlrp1
Nationality: Tunisain
English knowledge (1-10): 6
RolePlaying Skills (1-10): 5.5
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ?: 3 years ago
How active are you on SAES:RPG ?: 5H
Describe yourself with one word: loyal
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Hello, I'm Ali, a 19 years old boy, living in Sousse (Tunisia), I like to spend my free time playing with my PC as I love playing video games like MTA, CS: GO, GTA V(RP), Fifa20, League of legends etc... also I do like to play Football and BasketBall with my friends and everydays i go to coffe. I joined SAES since 2017.

What do you know about SDO?: Group of skydiving and piloting, they do many activities like jumping from high bridges and landing on cars and AirTrips
Have you applied to join SDO before ?: NO
Have you ever participated in Sky-Diving activity With our Organization?: Yes @Nordo @judy @Hetler @Draven @Trevor
If yes Describe the experience: It was a good experience with members sdo how u jump on plane and landing on cars thse feling is good

What's our Moto? : If at first you dont succeed skydiving is not for you''
Flying Skills (0/10)?: 9/10
Driving skills (0/10)?: 7/10
How you Describe the lack of RolePlaying nowadays in our Server?: I think there no lack of RP
How you can fit the organization if you become a part of us?: I'm active player i can help SDO with many activity and help for get spawn again .
Write backstory for skydiver character: It was a good day at SA , saes exactly i took a hot shower and started my day , while going on foot to my work i saw a big advert of a professional sky diving organization i really was interested since im a adrenaline addict and i always fear a high places so i thought it's a good step to move forward although im interested in learning about parachute and sky diving in general

Your current gang/squad/company: organization zero
What are your currently server groups?: Rooftop korean
Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): N/A
Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes all
Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG?: these server we cant descrive because he is special we can find all object like RP.DM.RB.SR.etc and never miss they have many group like real life: farmer and these skydiving etc. well SAES.RPG is better server i see it