• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
Dear Skydivers:
@Martin13 : thank you for your interest in join us, after getting UNDER-REVIEW, we didnt see you ingame, so unfortunately You are ~[DENIED]~(red), Feel free to apply after 2 weeks, if you still interested of course, Good Luck.

@Addicted-Cookie @Franklin : thank you for your interest in join us too, well i want to say that you are good players but unfortunately you are

:::

~[ACCEPTED.]~(red)

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

Personal Information:-
In-Game name: Bangas.
Account name: jmyx.
What is your gender?: Male.
Nationality: Portuguese.
English knowledge (1-10): I would say an 8.
Timezone: UTC +0
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : For 5 years more a less.
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : maybe 2-3 hours per day.
Describe yourself with one word: Resilient
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): My names Joel Im from portugal and I live in Porto,Im 18 years old and i am a universitary student, i am taking a Programming course.
Mainly I like to play computer and hang out with my friends because i can always have fun with my virtual friends and do the same in the real life which is much more fun.I dont like to go to big parties and places where there alot of people because i can stay stressed easly and persons sometimes can be stupid.
In my free time I play MTA,LOL,CS GO etc also i like to watch tv listen to music and much more After school, usualy i go home and play some games.
My favourite game is MTA because it was my first game i ever played with multiplayer also it was one of my first games so it is kinda special to me.
In the future, Id like to become a sussefull programmer have a fammily and be happy thats what matters on my point of view.

:SDO Knowledge: -
What do you know about SDO?
SDO,Sky-Diving Organization, is a group that used to be official back in the days and that was revived recently, SDO do a lot of activities related with sky driving and piloting. SDO organize air trips, jumps from certain places with a predifined target and skydiving events as well.
Have you applied to join SDO before ? :
Back in the days i wished to join the group and actualy i was close but unfortunetly they closed before i acomplish that. since it is revived i wish to join and help it growing.
Do you have any friends in SDO? :
yes i do and i should underline that i know the majority of the menbers.
What's our Moto? :
"If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you"
Did you read and understand our rules:
Yes i did.
Flying Skills (0/10)?:
I would say 9.
Driving skills (0/10)?:
I would say 9.
RP skills (0/10)?:
I would say 9.
What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? :
Well i pretend to host activities, have some fun with the people that join me at the sky-diving and the air trips and improve my skills which i think that is very important.
Write backstory for skydiver character:
Joe, a honoured and condecorated man that lives in Florida, and has 2 sons used to be a Air-Marchal in the USA army with a long carrer already built. He was one of the most respected mans among the whole USA army, he was one of the most brave mans and as well in that air army one of the most skilled mans among all of them, his piloting and sky-diving skills was discribed by his commerades as non-human.
But even with all this acomplsihements Joe was not happy with his life, the army didn't gave him the happyness he needs in his last days there, Joe, after a lot of time reflecting, diced to leave his spot as Air-Marchal and dicided to search for something that actualy please him in this days, and the shearch was didn't take that long.
Joe after a half years without do anything joined a air company he became a regular pilot, but after some time he missed the adrenaline that he used to fill so he fired up and started again looking for something that has the things that he most love, sky-diving and piloting, he needs that adrenaline.
Joe finaly found the place he belong to, the SDM, sky diving monsters and there he workes till today.

:Server Memberships: -
Your current gang/squad/company:
I am part of SWAT.
What are your currently server groups?:
I am SAPA cadet and SAFD firefighter .
Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please):
Yes, some years ago i got banned by multiaccounting, there's not a lot to detail.
Have you read and understood the rules in F1?:
Yes i did.
Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? :
SAES:RPG is a roleplay gaming server where we can be and act as a lot of charaters and enjoy some time there.

^[alt text]

• Section 1-

• : Personal Information:-
    In-Game Name: Raf
    Account name: raefmlaih
    What is your gender?: Male
    Nationality: Tunisia
    English knowledge (1-10): 8/10
    Timezone: GMT+1
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG? : 3 years ago or more
    How active are you on SAES: RPG? : 5 hours
    Describe yourself with one word: quiet
    Tell us about your self (Minimum 100 words): SO, Im Raef Im 13 years old, im a good guy i like playing Video games, im a respectful and helpful boy i have many good skills and i like help who needs me, also im from the pro gamers like in (GTA5/ Fortnite, etc...), i have 3 sisters and 2 brothers,, i like teamwork and i like football, all the days i leave the house and i go to pratic sport so im Sportif guy.

• :SDO Knowledge: -
    What do you know about SDO? SDO is a group like adventure they jump from a high place and they like taking the risk.

Have you applied to join SDO before ? : No

Do you have any friends in SDO? : yes, Hassan, cookie, arma, voli, and IceCold.

What's our Moto? : If at first you don't succeed SKYDIVING is not for you'

Did you read and understand our rules: Yes

Flying Skills (0/10)?: 8.5/10

Driving skills (0/10)?: 7.5/10

RP skills (0/10)?: 8/10

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : first of all, I will check more information, and i will talk to some higher ranks to help me in some pieces of training to improve my self, and to keep my rank up also I will help this group with my activities and my posts to keep this group up and i will work hard for it.

Write a backstory for skydiver character: in a good day, I was going to do some shopping, so I got a phone from a friend, and he told me to guess what he is going to do, he told me he will go to the big place ever and a high place to jump there, so I liked this idea because the skydiver is my best activity ever so I took my bicycle and i went to his location, he was in a high place so high, i couldn't wait and i went to him, many peoples was watching us that was the good time for me to show my self so, I told him if he is ready and without patient, we jumped that was the best thing ever with the sky like im talking with it, and there I can see all the country, that was my favorite activity.

• :Server Memberships: -

Your current gang/squad/company: SAFP

What are your currently server groups?: CLUCK and SAPA

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES: RPG (If yes, details please): I got 1 ban because they thought im an admin in other server but that was a fucking shit from my brother and they thought im an admin there so they banned me but Brophy understood all the story and he unbanned me.

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes Ofc

Describe with your own words SAES:RPG? : SAES: RPG is a server in Multi theft auto this server start since 2003 it's my fav server with many players and good players and im sure the admins worked hard for it so i hope it will be from the best servers

alt text
- Section 1-

:Personal Information:-
**In-Game name:**ICE|Bobosou[SAA]
**Account name:**pakita
**What is your gender?:**Algeria
Nationality:
English knowledge (1-10):
**Timezone:**om bawaki
**How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? :**2018
**How active are you on SAES:RPG ? :**OfC
**Describe yourself with one word:**hello.my name is nader chabane.am 17years old.I was born in Algeria, but I love to live in the capital.I love playing MTA.
**Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words):**am bobosou in game am love play MTa and SAES.

**What do you know about SDO?**It's like IAC only

**Have you applied to join SDO before ? :**NO

**Do you have any friends in SDO? :**N\A

**What's our Moto? :**I do not know

**Did you read and understand our rules:**N\A

**Flying Skills (0/10)?:**7\10

**Driving skills (0/10)?:**9\10

**RP skills (0/10)?:**6\10

**What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? :**the month and help group

**Write backstory for skydiver character:**I must land on the target

**Your current gang/squad/company:**ICE-Bloodz-HHMC-TST.

**What are your currently server groups?:**Clucking ball-SAA

**Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please):**yes

**Have you read and understood the rules in F1?:**yes

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? It is a realistic life in which there are
strong people in play and the weak, but this does not make it bad, but rather makes it better and better server.

In-Game name: Homeless
Account name: tedi1
Nationality: Bulgarian
English knowledge (1-10): 7
Timezone: GMT +1
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : I don't recall but around 2013
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : I came back from inactivity 4 months ago and since them I am pretty active.
Describe yourself with one word: Dumbass
Tell us about you're self (Minimum 100 words): I am a student immigrant in Denmark. Studying automation engineering and working a part-time job. All in all I am into creating robots and machinery for the production and innovation industry, though I love to procrastinate. Depending on which country I live in at the moment I am either an outgoing and active person or pretty chill and boring. When it comes to games I play only MTA and Sea of thieves, not a big gamer really. I am a fan of hand ball, darts and contact sports such as Judo, Jiu-Jitsu and MMA. I love eating pizza, usually eating almost every day and I am still wondering how I stay healthy but I guess thats win situation.
What do you know about SDO? Nothing more that the organization's activities are connected with skydiving and maybe some aircraft stunts.
Have you applied to join SDO before ? : No, I haven't.
Do you have any friends in SDO? : Sweman, Gundalf and Linkan
What's our Moto? : "If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you.''
Did you read and understand our rules: Yes I did.
Flying Skills (0/10)?: 7
Driving skills (0/10)?: 3
RP skills (0/10)?: 10
What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ?: I suppose, doing more skydiving activities as well as roleplays.
Write backstory for skydiver character:
Homeless was 18 years old when he got into the army with the highest grades possible leading to him joining the special forces, used to train for spying and assassinations. Common activities were training for a descent from an aircraft and surprise attacks. The first training was the one that made all the difference. All soldiers jumped one after another, the commander shouted the names that's turn is to jump. It came the moment for Homeless. His legs were trembling, he looked down. It was 3 kilometers above the ground. He froze, only his arms were keeping him from falling down. Blood pressure's borders were about to align. The amount of fear was so enormous he didn't even notice he was about to pass out. Vision worsened, the eyes were closing, the brain was not registering the screaming commander. Suddenly he felt a kick in the spine. It was his commander. Adrenaline rushed through the blood vessels, eyes opened again. There was no more shouting, only the wind rushing through his ears and the biting cold. After 30 seconds of free falling, the altitude meter started indicating that it was about time to open the parachute. On this day, Homeless did not complete the objective as he fell too far away from the target but he did learn about one thing - he was not afraid of the heights anymore.
Your current gang/squad/company: Los Encondidos
What are your currently server groups?: N/A
Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): I was perma banned for fat-shaming SAES>Blade. That was years ago and the reason for my long inactivity
Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes I have.
Describe with your own words SAES:RPG? : A pretty nice server with a good community, sadly lacking roleplays these days...

Dear Skydivers:
@Sheep : thank you for your interest in join us, i think you need to write well your application next time buddy, if you still interested feel free to apply after 2 weeks.
^[alt text]

@Homeless : thank you for your interest in join us, you are ~[PENDING]~(orange) , try to show yourself more in our activities, and make us believe that you deserve a shot.
^[alt text]

alt text

alt text

• Section 1-

In-Game name: Acez
Account name: theclub
What is your gender?: Masculine
Nationality: Filipino
English knowledge (1-10): 8.5/10
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time(GMT)+8:00
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : Since 2017 or 2018, i don't remember
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : Active, i play every like for like 7-12hours
Describe yourself with one word: I am Respectful man, I do Teamworks, i am Kind, i am Loyal and the most important i am honest
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Hello, my name is Martin James S. Reyes or known as "Acez" in the game, i am 13 yearsold, living in Tanza Cavite, Philippines. My born date is August 13, 2006. i have 4 siblings, including me. sometimes, i am not playing SAES or any Computer games because im playing baseball. my hobbies is playing baseball, playing computergames, cellphone and any gadget that i have. i have good family members, also i never lied, if i will lie, i will admit it. also i am Kind, which, i help peoples that need myhelp or anything i can do for them. Also i love studying hard because the study is the msot important thing from me.

What do you know about SDO? SDO is group which they skydive, drving planes in San Andreas. they do activities and they also live recruiting, they jump from high bridges, nor jumping from a plane and landing on they target. they are willing to make their group more known in SAES.
Have you applied to join SDO before ? : Yep, i got under-review to denied. because Trevor said im inactive or he can't see me in server but im always active in morning, 8am - 12am(GMT+8:00)
Do you have any friends in SDO? : yes, it's Raf
What's our Moto? : If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you, is the motto of SDO
Flying Skills (0/10)?: 8/10 sometimes my stunts are failed because im getting bad fps.
Driving skills (0/10)?: 8/10 the reason is same as above
RP skills (0/10)?: 8.5/10, sometimes i didnt know the anims and i got fps drops.
What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : i will try to make them well-known or i will make activities.
Write backstory for skydiver character: Sebastian Santiago, is a Skydiver from Philippines. since he borned her father wants him to be a skydiver, since his dad is a skydiver, 10 years later Sebastian relaly want to be a skydiver, he tried his best to be a skydiver. another 15years later, he became a skydiver with his dad, they have a rented plane. one day, Sebastian's Dream came true. Father let him do skydives with him.

Your current gang/squad/company: Nothing at this moment, i am just applicant of "Medellin Cartel"
What are your currently server groups?: Auto Plunder, Gauged & Co, Kool Time News
Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): i've been banned once, for multi-accounting.
Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes i do
Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? :** it's a Roleplay Gaming Server, which has alot of Official or Non-Official Gangs/Squads, also it's a good server for me because they have active/ good players and staffs/admins.

Dear @Acez Thank you for showing interest and applying to our organization, we are sorry to inform you that due to lack of in-game efforts and doubt from our members we are unsure that you will be a good fit for us.
Your application is

alt text
Feel free to apply again after 2 weeks, if you are still interested in becoming a skydiver.

- Section 1-

In-Game name: Naker
Account name: Naker123
Nationality: Moroccan
English knowledge (1-10): 9/10
Timezone: GMT+1
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? : Since 2014
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : I can be active everyday.
Describe yourself with one word: Loyal
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Hello, My Real name is Ali and nicknamed in game as Naker. I'm a Moroccan PLayer. Since I got born, I love something named as Gaming, So I bought my first computer when I had 8 Years old. I have many friends on all games. I started Playing GTA SA 2 years after. I have 2 cousins are playing MTA SA, So I decided to play it too I starting playing RPG servers, I found it Simple and amzaing, I love it, and I started by reading the rules well it means I'm experienced. And actually I bought my new gaming computer and I'm playing all games. I'm a good driver while my dad is a taxi driver

What do you know about SDO? SDO is an old group on SAES, It's based on parachute skills.

Have you applied to join SDO before ? : No, never

Do you have any friends in SDO? : NOt yet.

What's our Moto? : "If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you''

Did you read and understand our rules: Yes OFC

Flying Skills (0/10)?: 8.5/10

Driving skills (0/10)?: 9/10

RP skills (0/10)?: 8/10

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : If I got accepted, i wil be very active and invite players to join + make activities, RPs and evnts for group.

Write backstory for skydiver character: It's was very sunning, On sunday, Naker get the permission to drive Shamal plane. It's was very hard, so he called his friend to help him. He was on a mission to drive ti a bridge, the shamal got damaged, so he juped using his parachute and he fell down on a point, and that what his company know about him. and finally, he got accepted on the company cause of his parachute skills.

Your current gang/squad/company: ThC

What are your currently server groups?: I was on Clucking bell, bu i got kicked because i went inactive for some months. N/A

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): No

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? : SAES Is really life server, created on 2004, with loyal players and good Memebrs, It's bery good server.

Dear @Nakeer Thank you for showing interest in becoming a skydiver. Your application is currently Under Review and is pending approval.
If you'd like to join our ranks I recommend participating in our activites and trainings in-game so we can get familiarized with your playstyle.

alt text

alt text
- Section 1-

In-Game name: Zine
Account name: pakita
**What is your gender?:**Algeria
**Nationality:**Oum.Bwagi
English knowledge (1-10): 7/10
Timezone: 3.5house
**How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? :**2017
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : Bcz Am active
Describe yourself with one word: Nader
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Hello, My Real name is Nader and nicknamed in game as Zine. I'm a Algeria PLayer. i love playing just MTA , I playing all games. I'm a good killed and driving Taxi.

What do you know about SDO?: SDO is an old group on SAES, It's based on parachute skills.

Have you applied to join SDO before ? : No

Do you have any friends in SDO? : Franklin

What's our Moto? : "If at first you dont succeed SKYDIVING is not for you''

Flying Skills (0/10)?: 7/10

Driving skills (0/10)?: 8/10

RP skills (0/10)?: 7/10

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? : If I got accepted, i wil be very active and invite players to join + make activities, RPs and evnts for group.

Write backstory for skydiver character: It's was very sunning, On sunday, Naker get the permission to drive Shamal plane. It's was very hard, so he called his friend to help him. He was on a mission to drive ti a bridge, the shamal got damaged, so he juped using his parachute and he fell down on a point, and that what his company know about him. and finally, he got accepted on the company cause of his parachute skills.

Your current gang/squad/company: M

What are your currently server groups?: N/A

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): No

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?: Yes

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? : SAES Is really life server, created on 2004, with loyal players and good Memebrs, It's bery good server.

@Zine We appreacite your desire to join our ranks, but next time you apply try to do it with your own words and skills, not just copying from the person above!

alt text
Try again in 3 weeks if you are still interested.

Regards
~Cookie

• 2 months later...

Section 1-
Real name Travis
In-Game SparkyFastKiller
Account name:Maggie1234
What is your gender?:male_sign:
Nationality: Canada AB
English knowledge (1-10): 10:
Timezone:Mountain Daylight Time
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ? :over than 2 years
How active are you on SAES:RPG ? : about 4h daily
Describe yourself with one word: respectfully
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words): Well, my name Travis aka Trav born in Calgary AB living in Alliance AB, I am a boy who has many dreams to do and make it true (working harder to make it happened) also I do have friends who I hang out with at my free times, I do enjoy video games, watching some series, etc. Id love being respectful as well my motto in life (respect to be respected) and you can say about me that am a quiet boy

What do you know about SDO?i do know that SDO is skydiving group who makes activities like parashut etc

Have you applied to join SDO before ? :No

Do you have any friends in SDO? :yes I do

What's our Moto? :if at first you dont succed skydiving is not for you
Did you read and understand our rules: yes I did

Flying Skills (0/10)?:7

Driving skills (0/10)?: 8

RP skills (0/10)?:7

What you gonna do in SDO if you got accepted ? :everything that I can

Write backstory for skydiver character: One day was a sunny day, Spark decided to do things never did before like driving the sky, was searching who can help him without to do it after a few hours of search he found SDO as best group within skydiving called Trevor to help him, well they decided when/where to meet up and all those thing at the first Spark was too scary since its risky for himself ** a moment later** him being quiet after talking to Trevor. At the end was a successful experience that had in his life ever

Your current gang/squad/company:FeX and Auto Plunders

What are your currently server groups?:SaS

Have you been kicked/banned before from SAES:RPG (If yes, details please): Never

Have you read and understood the rules in F1?:yes

Descrive with your own words SAES:RPG? :well tbh I enjoy spending my time playing here I can say saes being part of my life

• 6 months later...

alt text
alt text
alt text

The time has finally come, after long time of coldness and the apathy of the group's members we decided in accordance a great consultations to bring back the Sky Diving Organization with huge eagerness more power, smart and specially Active.
We've did a cleaning campaign to the group so we can be able to see a well-arranged work.
There'll be another role to be added to our organization a bit different but still includes sky-diving in the up coming weeks and finally to bring our fresh start, we brought new bloods and we still looking of Skydivers who has the hard working, high level of maturity and massively active qualities.

alt text
+Updates in our application format
In-Game name:
Account name:
Nationality:
English knowledge (1-10):
RolePlaying Skills (1-10):
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG ?:
How active are you on SAES:RPG ?:
Describe yourself with one word:
Tell us about you're self (Minium 100 words):