Departure from ICE

Joshbond

Hello all,

After taking on board a lot of peoples suggestion on clearing the roster and ensuring our activity is up to date
as seen in this topic I made https://saesrpg.uk/topic/1183/ice-s-response-to-organisation-application-results

Last night I decided to remove all inactive members this includes 1+ month inactivity and if they would like to come back they are very welcome to come speak to the HQ team. I was also planning on speaking to Sam today and informing him as it was very late last night when I done it and I was to tired to send a pm.

This was a progress for ICE as currently ICE need dedicated active members and so refreshing our roster is what ICE needed.

However in the last 2 hours I saw a post in our announcement page that I have been kicked and blacklisted for doing the above. Kicking 12 members for inactivity.

This was Sam's comment -

He kicked 12 ICE members for inactivity, No one told him to do that and he don't even told us. It's no reason for kicking inactive ice members because they can come back anytime maybe they have problems with the family or they are not home or it can be someone else.

So even after creating the topic above, when I should not had needed to do it but as Sam is currently inexperienced of being able to create such a topic, I was willing to help and do it myself, which I did. I have been removed for doing my job as Sub-Leader.

So I would like to confirm my departure from ICE and I am very disappointed in Sam's decision.

This is a big loss for ICE today as I had the experience and knowledge that they needed to even have a chance to progress through the levels. Currently with their experience, knowledge and leadership they do not have a chance but I wish them all the luck.

So good luck ICE.

Peace out,

Josh

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I agree with your actions, Sam is the leader and he decides what happens in the end. What you did by making your own decision was undermining their authority. Whether you are experienced or not, it is not your squad and therefore he can kick you for an action like that. Also, calling yourself ''A big loss'' for ICE makes me think that you are full of yourself. I hate people like that.

I fail to understand why are you dissapointed in his decision, arrogance maybe? You kicked 12 members without informing anybody because you were too tired to do it, yet you weren't too tired to undertake the process of kicking a dozen members. Sam did the right thing and you should take a moment to look at the communication error you created, maybe you'll understand then.

It is quite good that you've done it, it is smart to keep the squad active, and just clear up inactive people. So whenever they come back, they could be able to join. Also you can have good view on squad now, since you've done it. Good job though, and I hope I'll see next month an success from you ICE. @Sam @Joshbond

Nothing wrong with kicking inactive members, we do that all the time and have done it since our creation, except for honoraries and SAES. They make the roster untidy and can present a reputation loss if they come back from inactivity and start fucking up on new rules or new features.

As for not informing people, I don't see the deal. Unless you are run by Hitler or you are running a kindergarten daycare centre, the HQ is there to make decisions that are in their power. If someone would keep asking me if they can do this and can do that I would demote them because I can't be bothered to deal with that shit if they're unable to figure out whether it's a good decision or not.

On the other hand it was a pointless decision because the problem (that being ICE's failure to get a level up) is down to active members, not inactive members.

If Sam and James want to run their squad the way they want to run it, let them run it that way. Sometimes being a gang ran by friends for the purpose of friends means giving up hopes of level ups. There's no point of interfering nor is there a reason to, at this point it was clear Sam and James are more interested in running a friendly squad than a serious squad.

They have different priorities - level 5 isn't a holy grail and SWAT isn't magically better at 5 than a year ago when it was 4. It's the people that make and represent the squad not some number and rewards to go with it.

@teddy said in Departure from ICE:

Nothing wrong with kicking inactive members, we do that all the time and have done it since our creation, except for honoraries and SAES. They make the roster untidy and can present a reputation loss if they come back from inactivity and start fucking up on new rules or new features.

As for not informing people, I don't see the deal. Unless you are run by Hitler or you are running a kindergarten daycare centre, the HQ is there to make decisions that are in their power. If someone would keep asking me if they can do this and can do that I would demote them because I can't be bothered to deal with that shit if they're unable to figure out whether it's a good decision or not.

On the other hand it was a pointless decision because the problem (that being ICE's failure to get a level up) is down to active members, not inactive members.

If Sam and James want to run their squad the way they want to run it, let them run it that way. Sometimes being a gang ran by friends for the purpose of friends means giving up hopes of level ups. There's no point of interfering nor is there a reason to, at this point it was clear Sam and James are more interested in running a friendly squad than a serious squad.

They have different priorities - level 5 isn't a holy grail and SWAT isn't magically better at 5 than a year ago when it was 4. It's the people that make and represent the squad not some number and rewards to go with it.

@Thing @Mickey

Read what Teddy wrote.

I was sub leader of the squad. Im not going to speak to sam every time i make a decesion. What is the point of being a sub leader/hq to have to ask for permission to do everything..... nothing would ever get done that way. HQ members are meant to be able to make their own choices when needed. As teddy also said getting rid of inactive members clears up the log.

None of the guys kicked were blacklisted, they are always welcome back, once back active...

I was simply going to write sam a detailed message with about 2 paragraphs to explain why i done what i did. Writing a detailed 2 paragraphs takes effort and more time which i did not have.

Kicking 12 inactive members took 12 button presses... 30 seconds.

So first of all i say it again even if you are Sub Leader you do not have the right to kick 12 members for in activity. I knew that we had inavtive members in our team but i didn't took them out because maybe they will come back from inactivity. The Inactive members are maybe sick or in hospital or they have family problems or they are not home can be anything so why we must kick out inactive members they diden't done nothing wrong and who cares about the squad panel let them there.

I saw many squads have inactive members so @Teddy you are wrong if you look in all squads you will find many inactive players.

I put @Joshbond the rank SL because in the beginning he told me serious thinks how he can help the squad and i accepted it but after slowly i saw how much serious is joshbond and bad to players and fight all the time with our members. The reason why he fight with them its for his hobby he like to be like a dictator. What he have done for ICE when i say the truth NOTHING, i told him 3 times if you find try to find players for ice or he do not post even one activity or rp in media archive he don't do nothing. All what he do is talk in the community.

ICE is a family and Joshbond wanted to destroy our family.

@sam said in Departure from ICE:

So first of all i say it again even if you are Sub Leader you do not have the right to kick 12 members for in activity. I knew that we had inavtive members in our team but i didn't took them out because maybe they will come back from inactivity. The Inactive members are maybe sick or in hospital or they have family problems or they are not home can be anything so why we must kick out inactive members they diden't done nothing wrong and who cares about the squad panel let them there.

I saw many squads have inactive members so @Teddy you are wrong if you look in all squads you will find many inactive players.

I put @Joshbond the rank SL because in the beginning he told me serious thinks how he can help the squad and i accepted it but after slowly i saw how much serious is joshbond and bad to players and fight all the time with our members. The reason why he fight with them its for his hobby he like to be like a dictator. What he have done for ICE when i say the truth NOTHING, i told him 3 times if you find try to find players for ice or he do not post even one activity or rp in media archive he don't do nothing. All what he do is talk in the community.

ICE is a family and Joshbond wanted to destroy our family.

This is quite funny actually. I can confirm I recruited more members then you did in the last month Sam. You wanted to keep those 12 inactive members because ICE member count is low, so you needed them to keep it high as you are in denial of ICE failing.

Like I said, those inactive members were never blacklisted. They were always welcome back, I kept logs of all of their names and usernames. The squad panel roster just needed cleaning like every decent organisation does but this is ICE and you are its leader, which explains why you do not understand this.

Bad to players? That is the complete opposite, I am not bad to people, if anything I help people... so really dude get your shit together.

Yeah some squads who are level 5 now leave them in their but if you look at those squads, they are just surviving as level 5. Were decent squads like Swat dont do that shit, hence why they got such a good reputation.

I was the only leader who could speak decent English, hence why I made the topic for the GM response, hence why I tried to help you and james when you broke the server rules and opened the red door to let a criminal out because you are a noob. But its cool man, I see my effort and time is not appreciated by you. Ill use it somewhere else instead, with people who deserve my time and effort.

And if anything Sam, I was improving ICE and setting it up to become decent. You are just holding it down with your fucking anchor which is called denial.

So slowly you breaking my nerves with your big liars you didn't done nothing in ICE. You are the noob here not me. You got banned not me. you got kicked out from staff member not me. Everyone hate you because of your bad attitude and bad reputation what i hear from other people. You think you are smart but the true is that you are no smart you think you are.

About my english not a lot people is perfect in english. A lot people do not learn a lot english but i think my english is enough to understand me. I am not a fucking stupid cunt like you and i am not from england like you thats why my english is not so good but understandable. So do not speak about other people because you are from england the main language is english. I learned the most english i austria at my school time and the rest i learn now in greece so i think that's enough. I speak many other languages like german,czechs and greek.

Because of you the most member in ice left because you are to strict and fight all the time with the players. and this is smart? Saes:rpg is a game to have fun not a academy school to learn ij think that you life in another world not on the earth.

Don't take it personal guys, you should have work as a team, Departure @Joshbond isn't making ICE's Situation better but worse maybe you are right because it's your choice but i am talking like that because ICE's future.
you should ask yourself why you created ICE and still fighting or still in the race.
ICE is a new squad that has a different spirit than other squads ICE needs mens.
anyways kicking inactives as Sub Leader ain't a problem because you have rights and abilities to do that ,Remember," Sub "Leader".
honestly josh i want you to continue as ICE's Sub Leader or even a HQ and this is the only chance to proove to sam that you are the right person in the right place.
Peace

I give up with sam, just no hope with him.

Predator I agree and appreciate your nice words but when someone is so in denial like sam, there is sometimes just no hope. Like a crack addict who does not admit he is on crack.

@joshbond said in Departure from ICE:

@Thing @Mickey

Read what Teddy wrote.

I was sub leader of the squad. Im not going to speak to sam every time i make a decesion. What is the point of being a sub leader/hq to have to ask for permission to do everything..... nothing would ever get done that way. HQ members are meant to be able to make their own choices when needed. As teddy also said getting rid of inactive members clears up the log.

None of the guys kicked were blacklisted, they are always welcome back, once back active...

I was simply going to write sam a detailed message with about 2 paragraphs to explain why i done what i did. Writing a detailed 2 paragraphs takes effort and more time which i did not have.

It is not about asking permission, it is about working together.

@thing said in Departure from ICE:

@joshbond said in Departure from ICE:

@Thing @Mickey

Read what Teddy wrote.

It is not about asking permission, it is about working together.

I completely understand that Thing but as the Sub-Leader I made a decision which is what Sub-Leaders should do. Please keep in mind that Sam was the one who instantly removed me with no question. I would have simply provided the suitable explanation the next day.

There is a reason I joined ICE instead of any other level 5 squad. To help them and work together. I tried hard to improve ICE but every attempt to do this Sam rejected and this time, cleaning the roster up means I get kicked and blacklisted.

So whatever, let him be in denial and bring ICE down with him.