Departure from ICE

Joshbond

I swear if Netflix comes and make a movie out of ICE story it will break up
man dont feel sorry for ICE Sam is fucking the squad and he will keep doing that
the only way to stop ICE from dying is to clean the HQ team not the inactive members that cant be done because of the mess your leader is causing
I have no personal problems non with sam nor with ICE members but the best thing you did is leaving
Note : no one including leader have the power to decide alone

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i speak her like i speak with the wall. I made you the sub leader to help ice and not to kick half of our team that's rude. The question is why do you don't speak with us like a meeting before you kicked them. I want to see you when you was a squad leader and i would kick 12 members you will be not happy to the same position.

@joshbond said in Departure from ICE:

@thing said in Departure from ICE:

@joshbond said in Departure from ICE:

@teddy said in Departure from ICE:

Nothing wrong with kicking inactive members, we do that all the time and have done it since our creation, except for honoraries and SAES. They make the roster untidy and can present a reputation loss if they come back from inactivity and start fucking up on new rules or new features.

As for not informing people, I don't see the deal. Unless you are run by Hitler or you are running a kindergarten daycare centre, the HQ is there to make decisions that are in their power. If someone would keep asking me if they can do this and can do that I would demote them because I can't be bothered to deal with that shit if they're unable to figure out whether it's a good decision or not.

On the other hand it was a pointless decision because the problem (that being ICE's failure to get a level up) is down to active members, not inactive members.

If Sam and James want to run their squad the way they want to run it, let them run it that way. Sometimes being a gang ran by friends for the purpose of friends means giving up hopes of level ups. There's no point of interfering nor is there a reason to, at this point it was clear Sam and James are more interested in running a friendly squad than a serious squad.

They have different priorities - level 5 isn't a holy grail and SWAT isn't magically better at 5 than a year ago when it was 4. It's the people that make and represent the squad not some number and rewards to go with it.

@Thing @Mickey

Read what Teddy wrote.

I was sub leader of the squad. Im not going to speak to sam every time i make a decesion. What is the point of being a sub leader/hq to have to ask for permission to do everything..... nothing would ever get done that way. HQ members are meant to be able to make their own choices when needed. As teddy also said getting rid of inactive members clears up the log.

None of the guys kicked were blacklisted, they are always welcome back, once back active...

I was simply going to write sam a detailed message with about 2 paragraphs to explain why i done what i did. Writing a detailed 2 paragraphs takes effort and more time which i did not have.

Kicking 12 inactive members took 12 button presses... 30 seconds.

It is not about asking permission, it is about working together.

I completely understand that Thing but as the Sub-Leader I made a decision which is what Sub-Leaders should do. Please keep in mind that Sam was the one who instantly removed me with no question. I would have simply provided the suitable explanation the next day.

There is a reason I joined ICE instead of any other level 5 squad. To help them and work together. I tried hard to improve ICE but every attempt to do this Sam rejected and this time, cleaning the roster up means I get kicked and blacklisted.

So whatever, let him be in denial and bring ICE down with him.

Not one that big. If you kicked one member as a Sub-Leader, it is fine, but 12 people at once without any form of communication is not your task only, that is something you speak about as a team. If you do not understand that, you should not be in a position to decide about those sorts of decisions.

Not one that big. If you kicked one member as a Sub-Leader, it is fine, but 12 people at once without any form of communication is not your task only, that is something you speak about as a team. If you do not understand that, you should not be in a position to decide about those sorts of decisions.

Thank you that some people understand what i mean that's what i wanted to say.

I would be careful @Joshbond, especially with the care bears.

I jokingly said that ICE sucked and got a massive essay reply back and questions fired asking me why I thought it sucked.

I'll probably get another one for this.....

@brophy said in Departure from ICE:

I jokingly said that ICE sucked and got a massive essay reply back and questions fired asking me why I thought it sucked.

Jokes are funny, Josh is serious

@brophy said in Departure from ICE:

Jokes are funny, Josh is serious

Thing, seems like you got a grudge about me. Saes is a massive joke/troll itself. You think I am 'serious'? Lol mate I am just British. You may learn what that means some day.