Departure from ICE

Joshbond

ICE is the root of all good gold mines. Can't believe I failed to find this topic earlier.

On a serious note, from the guy who pissed off some ICE members. There's no "right" way to run a gang or squad on SAES. Have inactive members in your panel? Doesn't hurt your group one bit. Kicking them might hurt the group tho. Sam trusted you @Joshbond , and you pulled something without consulting (which I'd be pissed about myself), and now you got this fuck fest going on putting both you and entire ICE in bad light.

Please keep making topics like this, Josh. Keeps forums somewhat alive!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ted @Brophy @Thing @BlaZZey @Filex @ ICE Did not start this Discussion in public. @JOSHBOND Joshbond Post this SAES GENERAL CHAT because he was kicked out from ice police swat. AND Joshbond could not accept it he got very frustrated and gone wild. MR Joshbond it was very wrong to kick player from ice this is not helping ice.the 12 player you kicked out from ice was all active players.all the player was only not active not more than one month.one of them was activated 9 days ago.6 other player told me and SAM they will not be activated because they are going for summer holiday with their parents. MR Joshbond you didn't realize that it's summer lots of Students stop school or college to go for holiday? lots of Students find work in summer so they have some extra cash.why don't give them the rights to go holiday and not be activated for some time.i will understand you very clear if the player was not activate over 3 months . MR Joshbond we had one very active play name max non stop playing for some reason he stop and was not activated 7 months .we had a discussion regarding if will kick max out or not.i proposed not to kick him from ice and now after all this time max is back activated in ice.the reason he was not activated max PC was damage some boy Don't have the cash to buy one new one PC straightaway. not only you kicked the 12 player you kicked the HQ because he did not agree with you.you kicked brain and Blacklist him because told you that he put in ice 400k and ask you if he can have it back and you look in the LOG and u did not see had put 400k and you punished him kicked and Blacklist. MR Joshbond do you know where is now brain in SAFP. so MR Joshbond you did not help ice . MR Joshbond saying non stop i have lots of friend in SAES and i was staff dose not help mate. me and Sam start ice police from scratch.we respect all the saes admin and staff.we want to go up levels with saes UK rules.we never ask to get help from the back side.and never i ask help because iam one good donate.i love to donate for too reason.one is to help support SAES .UK second to share my donated gifts with ice members and my base to look nice. MR Joshbond the only big reason ice want to go up to 3 lev is so we can have one more skin to have one woman skin because we have 2 girls playing in ice.and the other reason is to have one gate in ice base. SO MR Joshbond if we dont make it to lev 3 its no one big problem we are even happy with lev 2. MR Joshbond you like to be one big boss you give army or police general orders.you frighten the players.you are too strict.like one strict parents. ice can not do that sorry we are only strict if they don't go by the saes rules F1 abuse .not respecting the admins.not showing respect to others team police and criminal.and don't go by the ice rules. so MR Joshbond can you stop about ice and look forward what you want to do.regard ice police James|VL

@joshbond said in Departure from ICE:

@thing said in Departure from ICE:

@brophy said in Departure from ICE:

I would be careful @Joshbond, especially with the care bears.

I jokingly said that ICE sucked and got a massive essay reply back and questions fired asking me why I thought it sucked.

I'll probably get another one for this.....

Jokes are funny, Josh is serious

Thing, seems like you got a grudge about me. Saes is a massive joke/troll itself. You think I am 'serious'? Lol mate I am just British. You may learn what that means some day.

Why would you make a topic like this if you weren't serious?

@human_ said in Departure from ICE:

ICE is the root of all good gold mines. Can't believe I failed to find this topic earlier.

On a serious note, from the guy who pissed off some ICE members. There's no "right" way to run a gang or squad on SAES. Have inactive members in your panel? Doesn't hurt your group one bit. Kicking them might hurt the group tho. Sam trusted you @Joshbond , and you pulled something without consulting (which I'd be pissed about myself), and now you got this fuck fest going on putting both you and entire ICE in bad light.

Please keep making topics like this, Josh. Keeps forums somewhat alive!

@Human_

Exactly someone has to keep the forums alive and no one better then a Brit.

Look mate, 12 inactive members is like nothing to be worried about. Honestly like I have repeated myself 100 times but but these guys were welcomed back at any time once they were back active. I had all their names logged down so I knew their account names and ingames... has no one read this after the 100 times I wrote it??

So I don't see the issue with cleaning it up. Like I said, the only reason why Sam is pissed because instead of having 30 members he has 18 active ones. But sam wants just more members, he does not care if they are active or inactive, hence why ICE is dieing due to inactivity.

@joshbond said in Departure from ICE:

@brophy said in Departure from ICE:

I would be careful @Joshbond, especially with the care bears.

I jokingly said that ICE sucked and got a massive essay reply back and questions fired asking me why I thought it sucked.

I'll probably get another one for this.....

Jokes are funny, Josh is serious

Thing, seems like you got a grudge about me. Saes is a massive joke/troll itself. You think I am 'serious'? Lol mate I am just British. You may learn what that means some day.

Why would you make a topic like this if you weren't serious?

@Thing
Because it is fun to expose people for their pettiness. Like I said 100 times over, the guys I kicked were welcomed back at any time once they were back active. I had all their names logged down so I knew their account names and ingames... has no one read this after the 100 times I wrote it??

So I don't see the issue with cleaning it up. Like I said, the only reason why Sam is pissed because instead of having 30 members he has 18 active ones. But sam wants just more members, he does not care if they are active or inactive, hence why ICE is dieing due to inactivity.

It doesn't matter if they were welcome back or if they got any other benefits from that kick, the problem is in the communication error you had with your leader. Also explain to me, how is getting more members making a squad more inactive?

@james said in Departure from ICE:

@Ted @Brophy @Thing @BlaZZey @Filex @ ICE Did not start this Discussion in public. @JOSHBOND Joshbond Post this SAES GENERAL CHAT because he was kicked out from ice police swat. AND Joshbond could not accept it he got very frustrated and gone wild. MR Joshbond it was very wrong to kick player from ice this is not helping ice.the 12 player you kicked out from ice was all active players.all the player was only not active not more than one month.one of them was activated 9 days ago.6 other player told me and SAM they will not be activated because they are going for summer holiday with their parents. MR Joshbond you didn't realize that it's summer lots of Students stop school or college to go for holiday? lots of Students find work in summer so they have some extra cash.why don't give them the rights to go holiday and not be activated for some time.i will understand you very clear if the player was not activate over 3 months . MR Joshbond we had one very active play name max non stop playing for some reason he stop and was not activated 7 months .we had a discussion regarding if will kick max out or not.i proposed not to kick him from ice and now after all this time max is back activated in ice.the reason he was not activated max PC was damage some boy Don't have the cash to buy one new one PC straightaway. not only you kicked the 12 player you kicked the HQ because he did not agree with you.you kicked brain and Blacklist him because told you that he put in ice 400k and ask you if he can have it back and you look in the LOG and u did not see had put 400k and you punished him kicked and Blacklist. MR Joshbond do you know where is now brain in SAFP. so MR Joshbond you did not help ice . MR Joshbond saying non stop i have lots of friend in SAES and i was staff dose not help mate. me and Sam start ice police from scratch.we respect all the saes admin and staff.we want to go up levels with saes UK rules.we never ask to get help from the back side.and never i ask help because iam one good donate.i love to donate for too reason.one is to help support SAES .UK second to share my donated gifts with ice members and my base to look nice. MR Joshbond the only big reason ice want to go up to 3 lev is so we can have one more skin to have one woman skin because we have 2 girls playing in ice.and the other reason is to have one gate in ice base. SO MR Joshbond if we dont make it to lev 3 its no one big problem we are even happy with lev 2. MR Joshbond you like to be one big boss you give army or police general orders.you frighten the players.you are too strict.like one strict parents. ice can not do that sorry we are only strict if they don't go by the saes rules F1 abuse .not respecting the admins.not showing respect to others team police and criminal.and don't go by the ice rules. so MR Joshbond can you stop about ice and look forward what you want to do. ice police regard James|VL

@James

I would like to confirm everyone apart from 2 people I kicked were 1 month+ inactive. 2 people were 28 and 27 days inactive.

James you need to remember, I never blacklisted any of them. They were all welcomed back. I kept all their names logged so if they asked to come back, I would personally welcome them back myself.... However as you and Sam lack the ability to think proactively you do not understand this which is disappointing.

I blacklisted Brian for trying to steal from the squad? So you accept that? You agree that is ok? Should I have let Brian steal from the squad bank? Because that is what you are implying.

James mate, I like you as a guy mate but you and Sam have got one of the worse reps for running an organisation. I had many people I know message me about you and sam and your attitude in game towards other people including one of the GM's...

@mickey said in Departure from ICE:

It doesn't matter if they were welcome back or if they got any other benefits from that kick, the problem is in the communication error you had with your leader. Also explain to me, how is getting more members making a squad more inactive?

@Mickey

What is the point of getting more inactive members? Like really read your own question lololol.

Mickey did you not forget that from the time I done this and the time I was removed it was 5 hours? I got back from work after 20 hours from when i kicked those people. I had no chance to go speak to Sam and James because when I performed the action they were not online until the next day.

At the time of the kicking removing those inactive people was not an issue. If Sam and James really wanted to keep them, all they had to do was speak to me and be like. Josh mate, I know that we want to be active but I wanted to keep those inactive members, so could you pm each of them on the forums and let them know why they were kicked etc.

I would have been like, yes mate no worries, ill happily do that.

However, I was going to speak to Sam as soon as I got online the next day to speak to him about it in person but I was already removed from the squad by that time.

@joshbond

You just don't see it, do you?

It doesn't matter what was the interval between you kicking them and you being booted, nor whether it was possible for you to speak with Sam or James. It's the decision you made, if you had no chance to speak to them till the next day then why still do it? Wait for them to be present and tell them, the world won't end.

How are Sam and James supposed to read your mind? You didn't even bother telling them.

''I was going to speak to Sam as soon as I got online the next day'' You're supposed to do it BEFORE you make the decision, not AFTER you make the decision if you want to avoid such bullshit.

You've proven to me anyways you're stirring up drama because you want to have fun and really have no solid arguments to defend yourself with. You're like a teenager who always wants to argue, even though he doesn't even stand for the ideas he's fighting for.

Time to grow up.

i dont usually comment on other organisations matters ,but in this case it's already widely discussed..
kicking more than 2-3 members should imo be done by posting a warning on private forums to notify the rest of the leadership (to avoid bias and a single perspective on the situation), not a direct action unless otherwise stated in HQ guidelines.

what i dont see fit is removing a potential subleader from a squad, the situation could be approached differently by questioning the wrong-doing Hq of his intentions and eventually applying a policy against kicking inactive members (of which PC and SAPA has) but doesn't seem to be explicitly mentioned to ICE HQ members, causing a misunderstanding from what i see)

now, making a public statement on your situation is kinda pointless, wouldn't it be better to talk to eachother and figure out a way to solve it rather than going to the opposite side? heck if someone from our academy wrongly kicks 5 active cadets i would talk to the instructor and inform him/her of our punishment policy... nothing to get mad about, sure he may have overlooked a set of rules but that wouldn't justify anything close to a demotion.

there really isn't anything to go all nuts about.. reunite as a whole and get over it my sirs :sunglasses:

@james said in Departure from ICE:

@Ted @Brophy @Thing @BlaZZey @Filex @ ICE Did not start this Discussion in public. @JOSHBOND Joshbond Post this SAES GENERAL CHAT because he was kicked out from ice police swat. AND Joshbond could not accept it he got very frustrated and gone wild. MR Joshbond it was very wrong to kick player from ice this is not helping ice.the 12 player you kicked out from ice was all active players.all the player was only not active not more than one month.one of them was activated 9 days ago.6 other player told me and SAM they will not be activated because they are going for summer holiday with their parents. MR Joshbond you didn't realize that it's summer lots of Students stop school or college to go for holiday? lots of Students find work in summer so they have some extra cash.why don't give them the rights to go holiday and not be activated for some time.i will understand you very clear if the player was not activate over 3 months . MR Joshbond we had one very active play name max non stop playing for some reason he stop and was not activated 7 months .we had a discussion regarding if will kick max out or not.i proposed not to kick him from ice and now after all this time max is back activated in ice.the reason he was not activated max PC was damage some boy Don't have the cash to buy one new one PC straightaway. not only you kicked the 12 player you kicked the HQ because he did not agree with you.you kicked brain and Blacklist him because told you that he put in ice 400k and ask you if he can have it back and you look in the LOG and u did not see had put 400k and you punished him kicked and Blacklist. MR Joshbond do you know where is now brain in SAFP. so MR Joshbond you did not help ice . MR Joshbond saying non stop i have lots of friend in SAES and i was staff dose not help mate. me and Sam start ice police from scratch.we respect all the saes admin and staff.we want to go up levels with saes UK rules.we never ask to get help from the back side.and never i ask help because iam one good donate.i love to donate for too reason.one is to help support SAES .UK second to share my donated gifts with ice members and my base to look nice. MR Joshbond the only big reason ice want to go up to 3 lev is so we can have one more skin to have one woman skin because we have 2 girls playing in ice.and the other reason is to have one gate in ice base. SO MR Joshbond if we dont make it to lev 3 its no one big problem we are even happy with lev 2. MR Joshbond you like to be one big boss you give army or police general orders.you frighten the players.you are too strict.like one strict parents. ice can not do that sorry we are only strict if they don't go by the saes rules F1 abuse .not respecting the admins.not showing respect to others team police and criminal.and don't go by the ice rules. so MR Joshbond can you stop about ice and look forward what you want to do.regard ice police James|VL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph