Top Posters In This Topic

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: edzllo

Nationality: tunisia

English proficiency: 7/10

Roleplay skills: 6/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: N/a

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: The gang's role is to raise money in many different ways. This group has a high organization among its members and it always tries to show itself. I was very impressed by it and also have a key role in recruiting other members and trying to teach them the rules for this gang.I am sure it will become more sophisticated over time

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/a

Why would you want to join us? : I think this gang will be the best gang in saes and i want to help and support the gang and have good time whith them

Any something else to add?: N/a

Personal Information
ingame Nme: Shadow

Nationality: Tunisa

English proficiency:8/10

Roleplay skills: 9/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: N/A

Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: is Money laundering has mastered. Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. Furthermore, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms trafficking and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too.
Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why would you want to join us? Because it's a good team I love

Any something else to add?: ineed to joint to this gang and this is my dream

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: Lilskies

Nationality: I am Tunisian

English proficiency: 8/10

Roleplay skills: 7/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: RKMC, HRMC, ICE, ToB, TST, FBI, WA

2. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel da Sinaloa is a gang that earns money with different ways, gambling, arms sales, drugs, sales... They sell weapons with cheap prices, carjacking other vehicles, and doing illegal stuffs, such as robbing and etc..

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Yes,I got banned because the admins thought i was abusing my PING, because i can go through the jail's cell door without waiting it to open.

Why would you want to join us? Well, you have many roles, and i noticed good activity from your side, mature members. In other words its just awesome gang.

Any something else to add?: https://imgur.com/a/XrO0wgo

• 1. Personal Information:

• ingame Name:701|PaBLo

• Nationality:Algerian

• English proficiency:7/10

• Roleplay skills:8/10

• What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N/A

• 2. Questionnaire:

• Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: -Cartel Da Sinaloa is a very good gang, his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime. The arms trade is their roles in gambling, money laundering andyou prepared the preferred route to transport drugs to Las Vanturas . In 2017, CDS became one of the most active drug trafficking rings and arms trading , and all of that is by using much more characters like : Robbers,arms dealers,Drugs dealers...

• Previous punishments/bans and reason:never

• Why would you want to join us?Back To My Original Fammily <3 and I want Fix Some Thing

• Any something else to add?:

• I will Be Cluck Soon!
      Thanks For Reading

ingame Name:RaZak

Nationality:Algeria

English proficiency:7/10

Roleplay skills:6/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?**:OC|FBI|Rebels|DDMC

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:The gang's role is to raise money in many different ways. This group has a high organization among its members and it always tries to show itself. I was very impressed by it and also have a key role in recruiting other members and trying to teach them the rules for this gang.I am sure it will become more sophisticated over time By acrivity
    Why would you want to join us?I: wanted to join a gang for a long time and i found your gang and i liked it . also i'd like to play with a groupe of people and have a role

Any something else to add?:This time i'll prove my self by activity ...etc.

• 1. Personal Information

ingame Name: 701]Carry

Nationality: Algerian

English proficiency: 6/10

Roleplay skills: 5/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: xWolf:Dead

• 2. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel da Sinaloa is a Very Good gang his earns money with different ways, gambling, arms sales, drugs, sales.They sell weapons with cheap prices, carjacking Sport and other vehicles, and doing illegal stuffs, such as robbing and taking money from any Place can Find,and his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime.

Previous punishments/bans:no,Never

Why would you want to join us? Well, you have many roles, and i noticed good activity from your side, mature members. In other words its just awesome gang.

Any something else to add?:I'm Tested By PaBLo in [18/04/2019] Result:Good

• 2 weeks later...

ingame Name: Rokka

Nationality: tunisia

English proficiency: 5/10

Roleplay skills: 4/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: no

Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: I argued that this gang is very bound as it seeks to develop its capabilities and as you are taking a realistic life with other people This gang will be in the coming days very sophisticated and play an important role in the game MTA.

Why would you want to join us? i wanted to join a gang and play with this groupe

Any something else to add?:i like your gang and i want to join

@rokka Thank you for your interest in joining ~[~[Cartel Da Sinaloa]~(#803535)]~ . However, this is poorly written application which shows you don't know anything about us. Therefore, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). Gain some more experience on server and feel free to try again in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

[~[Cartel Da Sinaloa HQ ..]~(#8a2525)]

alt text
Application Format:

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: Im known as Jamal.

Nationality: Im Tunisian.

English proficiency: In the scale of 0-10, i would rate my english level as 6.

Roleplay skills: Im kinda good in roleplaying.

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:
OC, STF, FBI, ICE, FBI, RebelsMC, TST, NNB, OC, ThC, WA.
2. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel da Sinaloa role is based on, drug dealing, arms trafficking, robbing houses, stores and banks. They're trying to get money by different ways, as gambling and etc.. Its organized crime..
Previous punishments/bans and reason: I've been jailed for avoiding arrest and dming when i was newbie, didn't knew rules.

Why would you want to join us? Well, just liked your role, and also i've been suggested to join this and help it..

Any something else to add?: to be honest, nothing to add.