Top Posters In This Topic

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: Stailone

Nationality: Algerien

English proficiency:7/10

Roleplay skills: 7/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: N/A

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: is Money laundering has mastered. Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. Furthermore, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms trafficking and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too.
Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why would you want to join us? Because it is one of my favorites and my friend PaBLo has urged me to enter

Any something else to add?: ineed to joint to this gang and this is my dream

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: CamBo

Nationality: Arbic-Saudi

English proficiency: 6/10

Roleplay skills: 5/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: N/A

2. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: It is characterized by money laundering such as gambling and black wages and many other revolutions, such as drug dealers / arms dealers, thieves, thieves and fighters. This is a profit fountain distributed by many sectors in order to invest in better quality equipment for business and gang growth in general.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why would you want to join us?: CDS is an active gang and I want to try joining. I'm ready to be my first gang and I think I can help

Any something else to add?: nothing

ingame Name:Mrvarus

Nationality:tunisia

English proficiency:5/10

Roleplay skills:4/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:
    Cartel Da Sinaloa is a very good gang, his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime. The arms trade is their roles in gambling, money laundering andyou prepared the preferred route to transport drugs to Las Vanturas . In 2017, CDS became one of the most active drug trafficking rings and arms trading , and all of that is by using much more characters like : Robbers,arms dealers,Drugs dealers...

Why would you want to join us?
i wanted to join a gang and play with a groupe
Any something else to add?:i like your gang and i want to join :smiley:

ingame Name:701|ZaBaLiTo
Nationality:tunisian
English proficiency:6,5/10
Roleplay skills:6,5/10
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N/A

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Cartel Da Sinaloa spent their money on gambling and to promise risk with this dangerous method is to bet on every possible exit of some event,also, this gang got many ways to make their living such as drug dealing, arms dealing,carjacking, this is their way to invest in better quality equipment for work, to upgrade their gang either.
    they had the ability to steal everything such as shop, bank and etc ...
    they got some members who are professional in stealing cars however, they can steal cars without leaving any suspicious objects.
    they are creaturized in arms trade with good qualities and low prices, also, they got a huge experience in drugs dealing, as a consequence, their pure drugs made them very famous in all San Andreas.
    Why would you want to join us?: I think this gang will succeed and will be one of the best gangs in Saes and I want to help it in this period as much as I can

1. Personal Information
ingame Name:L!on

Nationality:Algerian

English proficiency: 8/10

Roleplay skills: 8/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N/A

2. Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:is Money laundering has mastered. Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. I have been impressed by this gang since I opened to join it and to have a nice time with its members.My friend Pabloalso urged me to enter

Previous punishments/bans and reason:N/A

Why would you want to join us?CDS is Gang of gangs that I want to enter it and its members are active and brilliant.

Any something else to add?:I am a skilled player and I want to support the gang in their activities and have a nice time with them

ingame Name:RaZak

Nationality:Algeria

English proficiency:7/10

Roleplay skills:7.5/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:OC|FBI

2. Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:The gang's role is to raise money in many different ways. This group has a high organization among its members and it always tries to show itself. I was very impressed by it and also have a key role in recruiting other members and trying to teach them the rules for this gang.I am sure it will become more sophisticated over time

Previous punishments/bans and reason:I have never been punished

Why would you want to join us?I am very impressed with you in addition to serving the interest of the group as well as I want to enter with you to develop this gang of all aspects and get rid of weaknesses

Any something else to add?:That 's all I hope you will welcome me

ingame Name:saifjegham
Nationality:tunis
English proficiency:5
Roleplay skills:5/10
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in ? : (N/A)
2. Questionnaire
is Money laundering and selling drugs and arms they stole cars and banks . They are gambling . and in 2015 Sinaloa became the controller of the drug markets in almost every state. and in 2017 CDS became one of the most drug trafficking gangs in the arms trade

Why would you want to join us?:I think this gang will be the best gang in saes and i want to help and support the gang and have good time whith them

@hokoma said in ~Cartel Da Sinaloa~:

ingame Name:hokoma
Nationality:tunis
English proficiency:5
Roleplay skills:5/10
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in ? : (N/A)
2. Questionnaire
is Money laundering and selling drugs and arms they stole cars and banks . They are gambling . and in 2015 Sinaloa became the controller of the drug markets in almost every state. and in 2017 CDS became one of the most drug trafficking gangs in the arms trade

Why would you want to join us?:I think this gang will be the best gang in saes and i want to help and support the gang and have good time whith them