• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ingame Name:sWiPPo

Nationality:tunisian

English proficiency:8/10

Roleplay skills:6.5/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N/A

2. Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: -your role mainly is drug trafficking , money laundering and it's an organized crim . and in 2015 Sinaloa became the controller of the drug markets in almost every state. and in 2017 CDS became one of the most drug trafficking gangs in the arms trade.Moreover CDS is known to provide jobs for the elderly , veterans , homeless and poors and cover some of their illegal jobs.CDS also use dirty money to pay their salaries and cover it up and your profit fountain is : Drugs dealers /arms dealers, Robbers, Carjackers, Fighters.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:N/A

Why would you want to join us? i wanted to join a gang for a long time and i found your gang and i liked it . also i'd like to play with a groupe of people and have a role

Any something else to add?: yes , i think that you guys need more active members and i will be one so i'd like to be a member of your gang

ingame Name:701|MrBlouba

Nationality:tunisia

English proficiency:7/10

Roleplay skills:6/10

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:-your role mainly is one of the most active drug trafficking syndicates in the arms trade, an international association of drug trafficking, money and you guys CDS became the controller of the drug markets and you guys known for providing jobs for elder , veterans , homeless and poor and you also use dirty money to pay your salaries and you gain your profit from Drug dealers , arms dealers , Robbers .... etc

Why would you want to join us: i want to join because i see the gang everytime and i want to play with group And i think you are the group that im looking for

Any something else to add?:i want to join the gang

ingame Name:701|Ritta

English proficiency:i think good 8/10

Roleplay skills:7/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role your gang is good and i liked it . you are an organized crim your role mainly is drug trafficking and money laundering . besides ,in 2015 Sinaloa became a controller of most of the drug markets, and in 2017 CDS became one of the most drug trafficking gangs .

Why would you want to join us?: I see you all the time thats why i want to join this gang and i want to give you help

Any something else to add?:im very happy than you accet me . see you next time :)

ingame Name: Misaki

Nationality: Tunisie

English proficiency: 8,5/10

Roleplay skills:7

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Your role consiste in drug trafficking and money laundering and you became the controller of the drug markets and you are known for providing jobs for elder veterans homeless and poor .

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why would you want to join us?: Im looking for a group of people to start play with and make some RP etc ...

Any something else to add?:Im a good driver and i have a nice aim

ingame Name:Mrvarus

English proficiency:5/10

Roleplay skills:4/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:
    Cartel Da Sinaloa is a very good gang, his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime. The arms trade is their roles in gambling, money laundering andyou prepared the preferred route to transport drugs to Las Vanturas . In 2017, CDS became one of the most active drug trafficking rings and arms trading , and all of that is by using much more characters like : Robbers,arms dealers,Drugs dealers...

Why would you want to join us?
i wanted to join a gang and play with a groupe
Any something else to add?:i like your gang and i want to join :smiley:

@Mc-Arthur ~[DENIED]~(red). First, you must respect the period required to re-apply and secondly you must diligence. Re-apply in 1 month if you care about us.
@Mrvarus ~[DENIED]~(red). You do not have the right to copy the application that you must diligence in your apply.. Re-apply in 1 week.

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: Doogle

Nationality: Tunisian

English proficiency: 5/10

Roleplay skills: 7/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: no

2. Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel Da Sinaloa are able to steal anything from peaple, they can steal cars and they are very good at that .they sell drugs /arms , they importe the weapons in the whole of San Andreas, and they spent on gambling and they can make stronger weapons than others.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: none

Why would you want to join us? CDS is active gang and i want to try to join im redy to be my first gang

Any something else to add?: well im an active player i hope idont fail you .sorry for bad english

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: Skouda

Nationality:Algeria

English proficiency: 6/10

Roleplay skills: 7/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: no start

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:First, I argued that this gang is very bound as it seeks to develop its capabilities and as you are taking a realistic life with other people This gang will be in the coming days very sophisticated and play an important role in the game MTA

Previous punishments/bans and reason: none

Why would you want to join us? I was very impressed with you and I will do my best to develop this gang and accelerate the high concentration in your band

Any something else to add?:
I will do my best and I promise you because I have high capabilities such as accuracy of correction and driving

1. Personal Information
ingame Name:WiTTi

Nationality:Algerien

English proficiency:8/10

Roleplay skills:7/10

2. Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: CDS is good gang and ineed to joint to the good gangs/-your role mainly is drug trafficking , money laundering and it's an organized crim . and in 2015 Sinaloa became the controller of the drug markets in almost every state.

Why would you want to join us? ineed to joint because ijoint To help his friends enjoy playing with them because I wanted to enter him for a while

Any something else to add?: i think that you guys need more active members and i will be one so i'd like to be a member of your gang