~Cartel Da Sinaloa~ |

KayLe

~[1. Personal Information]~(sienna,maroon)

ingame Name: Gladio

Nationality: Tunisian

English proficiency: 5/10

Roleplay skills: 6.5/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): My real name is Aziz i'm 18 years old i'm from Tunisia and i live in sousse. i have 2 brother. i like playing video Games and my favourite is MTA,GTA5 and PES 2019. my favourite hobbie is football.

~[2. Questionnaire]~(maroon)

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:
Cartel Da Sinaloa is a very good gang, his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime. The arms trade is their roles in gambling, money laundering andyou prepared the preferred route to transport drugs to Las Vanturas . In 2017, CDS became one of the most active drug trafficking rings and arms trading , and all of that is by using much more characters like : Robbers,arms dealers,Drugs dealers...

Why would you want to join us?: first i have friends in this good gang, and i can help them of activity and i working hard.

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): N/A

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

~[3. Additional Information]~(maroon)

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: i have friends (DaLi and JaKeL) , no one tell me to apply

What is your strengths: skills in shooting and skills in driving

What is your weaknesses: i'm not good at driving shamal and dodo

Any something else to add?: thank for reading my apply

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: PedroFigari
Nationality: Argentina
English proficiency: 7,5 /10
Roleplay skills: 7/10
Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): My real name is Pedro Figari, I'm from Argentina. I played Saes about a month ago but before I was playing on other servers. I do rugby ( sport) in a club. I also go to school but now because of the coronavirus it is virtual ;(. I always play shooter games because I love them but many times I play other types.

1. Questionare
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. Furthermore, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms trafficking and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too.
    **Why would you want to join us?:**I'd I like to join CDS because it's an Active gang and Loyal one.
    Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): No, I never got to enter any gang ;(

Previous punishments/bans and reason: None

1. Additional Information
    Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: The one who wondered if I wanted to enter was the fasito player.
    *What is your strengths: I think they are shooting and handing any type and handling any tipe of vehicle.
    What is your weaknesses: My weakness is the police vans.
    Any something else to add?: None