~Cartel Da Sinaloa~ |

KayLe

ingame Name:piroto

Nationality:tunisian

English proficiency: 6/10

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Tell us about yourself (Minium 50 words):im piroto im 15 years old i love player video games ( MTA "Saes Rpg") . i respect all gang n this game , But i love CDS more than others and i try always to be friendly with other player and i hope to accept this apply and THANKS

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: N/A

Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: this gang is an organisation gang.their rules is maily money launding and they are gambling they usually lose their money in the gamble so thats why they should stole bank and cars and selling arms and drugs to get money.and their profit fountain is : Drugs dealers /arms dealers, Robbers/carjacker

Why would you want to join us?: this gang is new gang and i want to help it in this period to be one of the best gang in saes and to be LVL2 and im active player.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @ZaBaLiTo

Anything else to add ?:If you join this gang, I promise to serve you as best I can and If I can not join this gang I will keep loving it and respect it

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Personal Information
    ingame Name: YosoX
    Nationality: Pelastine
    English proficiency: (8.5/10)
    Roleplay skills: (7/10)
    Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): My name is yousef 16 years old Gamer friendly and patient .The school and knowledge is important thing in my life. I know SAES from 2013 but inactive for 3-4 years first time I played SAES was with Pular, Marwyn, Rolando and now I play SAES with them too. I know all SAES rules so I can consider myself an expert in SAES.

2. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel da Sinaloa is selling arms, drugs and money laundering gang, they cover some illegal jobs and provide some jobs from some people. They sell the most powerful weapons among all gangs and the better quality of drugs.

Why would you want to join us?: Because the gang members is so loyal as I saw, have active members and stay together all the time.
    Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): No I didnt join a gang before.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: There is no any Punishments or Bans.
    Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes, I met Danger as Im CDS Helper (701) so we became friends and he recommend me to apply for CDS.

Any something else to add?: I want to add that if I join the gang ill be loyal and follow the orders as well.

1. Personal Information

ingame Name:Rolando

Nationality:palastine

English proficiency:7/10

Roleplay skills:8/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): You know my name , I speak Arabic , English and some Hebrew I live in an arabic town in the north , I like to spend my time in playing football I play in the Advanced League , and playing MTA .

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: is Money laundering has mastered. Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. Furthermore, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms trafficking and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too.

Why would you want to join us?:cause i loved this gang and my friend is now trying to join it

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):ye i was BS then the gang been removed and i joined cdc and kicked

Previous punishments/bans and reason:i never got ban

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:N/A

Any something else to add?:nope that's it

@FireSnow After consultation, we regret to inform you that your request has been ~[Denied]~(red)
at this time. Because of the many organizations to which you have subscribed and the imprint of your previous problems. And we still doubt your loyalty to us. If you are still interested. Show more, not more pm. Repeat again in a 1 week

@michwara After a discussion we made a decision to give you a chance. You are well known around us. Also positive feedback by our members as well. So consider yourself ~[PENDING]~(orange). Find any HQ in game for your entry test. Good luck!

@Rolando12 First I would like to say thank you for choosing us. Your application is not perfect and you didn't put a lot of effort in it. But you are well known around us and hang with us a while. So im happy to announce to say your application goes ~[ACCEPTED]~(green) . Welcome to ~[Cartel de Sinaloa]~(maroon)

@YosoX Thank you for choosing our ring and apply for it. Your app is normal but your activity in the game is great. But we want to see you more between us and you have more attendance a while. So im happy to announce to say your application goes ~[ACCEPTED]~(green) Welcome to ~[Cartel de Sinaloa]~(maroon)

alt text

1. Personal Information
    Game name: samikefi
    Nationality: tunisia
    English proficiency :7/10
    Roleplay skills: 8/10
    Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words) : You know my name , I speak Arabic , English and some Hebrew I live in an arabic town in the north , I like to spend my time in playing football I play in the Advanced League , and playing MTA .

2. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:
    this gang is an organisation gang.their rules is maily money launding and they are gambling they usually lose their money in the gamble so thats why they should stole bank and cars and selling arms and drugs to get money.and their profit fountain is : Drugs dealers /arms dealers, Robbers/carjacker
    have you left or were you kiked from previous gangs /squads/ companies (Reason
    no thi nember one 1

Previous punishments/bans and reason: no

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us: no but I hang out with them

@sami-kefi Thank you for your interest in joining ~[Cartel da Sinaloa]~(maroon) . However, this is poorly written application which shows you don't know anything about us. Therefore, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). Gain some more experience on server and feel free to try again in 3 weeks if you are still interested.

alt text

-Personal information
name in game: 701|Hameier
Nasionality: Tunisia
English proficiency: 6/10
Roleplay Skills: 6/10
Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): Im Hameier My Real Name is Malek im 14 years. I live in center tunisia. and i spend all my time in playing basketball. i play Mta and League Of legends.
2-Questiooner
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: The Sinaloa Cartel, often described as the largest and most powerful drug trafficking organization in the Western Hemisphere, is an alliance of some of Mexicos top capos.
Previous punishments/bans and reason: No
Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: No one
Any something else to add?: if i join CDS gang. I will do my best to be the future of CDS the best in Saes rpg and i'll be so active and helpful to the gang and i'll imagine that's they will be like my family <3

alt text
~[1-Personal Information]~(maroon,maroon,maroon)
ingame Name: 701|Spider

Nationality: Algerian

English proficiency: 8/10

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):
Well, my name is Abduallah, im 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2016, .

~[2-Questionnaire]~(maroon,maroon)
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartal da Sinaloa is known to have the best clients who are characterized by money laundering, printing and stealing banks and shops. They are the most dangerous gangs in San Andreas. They are agents in the overwhelming gambling and also all the city's monsters come in all kinds of gambling and black salaries. Moreover, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms smuggling and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too. Cartel da Sinaloa is also known for narrow friendships in government to do business effectively.
Why would you want to join us?: I want to become a member of the Cartel de Sinaloa gang because I want members who understand me and appreciate my work.I Like Killing Other Player But Not In SAES:RPG becouse The Server Have A Rule Said:''DeathMatching Player Not Allowed'.

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):
xWolf: Dead
NSA: Dead
Cripz: I was not comfortable with it
ThC:im Gonna IC From CripZ to ThC then im left
ICE: I want to return to life as a criminal
TST:I want to return to life as a criminal

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? of Course, i know @PaBlo @Zabalito @Maroki @Khalil @Ritta @Bounou @MeDai @Kayle

Any something else to add?:
if i Join i will Never lef.

@HaMeier Thanks for your interest in joining Cartel Da Sinaloa. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red). Re-apply again in 2020 if you're still interested.
@FireSnow after discussing your application, our HQ team has decided to give you a last chance to show us your loyalty, and we hope that you will learn from your old mistakes, ~[~[PENDING]]~(orange)~.keep hanging and prove to us that you deserve to be one of us.
@IsLeMou223 Thanks for your interest in joining Cartel Da Sinaloa ~[DENIED]~(red) dont do application again please.
alt text

@Ibrahim Your level of experience and maturity is not on level we require it to be, and did not show us your potential therefore, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). You are welcome to reapply in 1 month from now if you are still interested.

@misterX said https://i.imgur.com/73o5UuC.png
this topic costum for the apply

alt text

alt text

~[1. Personal Information]~(maroon)

ingame Name: JaKeL

Nationality: Tunisian

English proficiency: 10/7.5

Roleplay skills: 7

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):
well , my name is mustafa i'm 17 years old and i'm from in Tunisia i'm live in Sousse and i have one brother i play MTA about 2 years ago. My hobby Football and video games .

~[2. Questionnaire]~(maroon)

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: this gang have so many thing can do they sell Drugs and sell arms then sell its to gangs things around all San andreas . this gang is engaged in illegal business.

Why would you want to join us?: I want to join CDS , because it looks like a really interesting gang.they look really skilled in combat and teamwork and it is so active

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):
~[BBMC]~(red) :Dead
~[CDC:]~(#8f0d45) :i left it because it is inactive and i want join Cripz
~[CripZ]~(teal) : i left because i want join CDS

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: @KayLe , @khalil , @ElGrandeMaroki , @Rondaw , @Dangerr . no one tell me to apply

Any something else to add?:

groups : ~[OutBreak]~(#5e2706)