~Cartel Da Sinaloa~ |

KayLe

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: Ali

Nationality: maroco

English proficiency: 6/10

Roleplay skills: 6/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): my name is ali, I'm 17 years old and I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2019.

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Cartel Da Sinaloa is a very good gang, his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime. The arms trade is their roles in gambling, money laundering andyou prepared the preferred route to transport drugs to Las Vanturas . In 2017, CDS became one of the most active drug trafficking rings and arms trading , and all of that is by using much more characters like : Robbers,arms dealers,Drugs dealers..

Why would you want to join us?: CDS is active gang and i want to try to join im redy to be my first gang

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): no

Previous punishments/bans and reason: no

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: no

Any something else to add?: :+1:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ingame Name:701|SupRim
Nationality:Tunsia
English proficiency:6,5/10
Roleplay skills:6,5/10
What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N/A
How much in-game hours do you have:115 hours
Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Cartel Da Sinaloa spent their money on gambling and to promise risk with this dangerous method is to bet on every possible exit of some event,also, this gang got many ways to make their living such as drug dealing, arms dealing,carjacking, this is their way to invest in better quality equipment for work, to upgrade their gang either.
they had the ability to steal everything such as shop, bank and etc ...
they got some members who are professional in stealing cars however, they can steal cars without leaving any suspicious objects.
they are creaturized in arms trade with good qualities and low prices, also, they got a huge experience in drugs dealing, as a consequence, their pure drugs made them very famous in all San Andreas.
Why would you want to join us?: I think this gang will succeed and will be one of the best gangs in Saes and I want to help it in this period as much as I can

1. Personal Information

ingame Name:SweeTy!
Nationality:Algeria
English proficiency:6/10
Roleplay skills:8/10
Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):I used to be called karouma in real life , I'm 14 years old I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in ALGERAI and still studying I dreaming of being a Football player , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for a long period ,but I have only been looking for a decently gang where I can feel comfortable, And i'm trying challenge myself with new side which is CDS~ side,finally I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them.
2. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:
This has been one of your most memorable roles since the first day. Here at CDS you specialize in manufacturing and supplying drugs to the people of San Andreas. Your factory has two parts: the side and the side of your weapon, and your drugs are the best in the region. You have also been constantly searching for new supplements to improve your business and try the impossible. You can not copy your own quality and your score has been built on your reputation
Excellent
Why would you want to join us?:'ve been a cop since I started playing on this server. I think I'm good enough as a goal, I can also say I'm a very big player in the role of RolePlay. Finally, since I was playing the game, I have all the rules.
Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):CDC/OC
OC: I Left.
CDC:I Left bcz inactive.
Previous punishments/bans and reason:NOPE
Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:yes i know @Razak @PaBLo .
Any something else to add?:nope.

• @Alii Your request has been reviewed by ~[Cartel Da Sinaloa HQ]~(#ad2f44). Application was not good however, failed to show yourself to our members. If so, I regret to inform you that your request was ~[DENIED]~(red). If you are still interested in joining us, stay hang with CDS|Cartel Da Sinaloa in the game. Be more active on our Discord server https://discord.gg/SVHBfCW and feel free to resubmit your application after 2 weeks from now

• @Freezy Sadly we can't accept you now since you are too new here and lack the basic experiences and skills that can grant you a shot with us. feel free to apply again after 1 year when you think you are ready, as for this time, application goes ~[DENIED]~(red).

• @Snakee we have new application format and you are lack the basic experiences and skills that can grant you a shot with us. If you are still interested in joining us, stay hang with CDS|Cartel Da Sinaloa in the game. Be more active on our Discord server https://discord.gg/SVHBfCW ~[DENIED]~(red). and feel free to resubmit your application after month from now

• @Sweets Your application is ~[Pending]~(orange) for now. keep hang around with CDS in the game and we'll get back to you soon
    alt text

ingame Name:701|SupRim

Nationality:Tunsia

English proficiency:6,5/10

Roleplay skills:6,5/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N/A

How much in-game hours do you have:115 hours
Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Cartel Da Sinaloa spent their money on gambling and to promise risk with this dangerous method is to bet on every possible exit of some event,also, this gang got many ways to make their living such as drug dealing, arms dealing,carjacking, this is their way to invest in better quality equipment for work, to upgrade their gang either.
they had the ability to steal everything such as shop, bank and etc ...
they got some members who are professional in stealing cars however, they can steal cars without leaving any suspicious objects.
they are creaturized in arms trade with good qualities and low prices, also, they got a huge experience in drugs dealing, as a consequence, their pure drugs made them very famous in all San Andreas.
Why would you want to join us?: I think this gang will succeed and will be one of the best gangs in Saes and I want to help it in this period as much as I can

alt text
~[1. Personal Information:]~(maroon)

• ingame Name:701|Casper

• Nationality:Algerian

• English proficiency:6/10

• Roleplay skills:6.5/10

~[Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):]~(sienna)
i'm Casper my real name is Adam 16years old i like play Crim simulation Game's Like [PayDAY],
I'm Algerian Player & I'm FootBaller In My Country
I Like Killing Other Player But Not In SAES:RPG becouse The Server Have A Rule Said:''DeathMatching Player Not Allowed''

~[2. Questionnaire:]~(maroon)

~[Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:]~(sienna)
Cartal da Sinaloa is known to have the best clients who are characterized by money laundering, printing and stealing banks and shops. They are the most dangerous gangs in San Andreas. They are agents in the overwhelming gambling and also all the city's monsters come in all kinds of gambling and black salaries. Moreover, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms smuggling and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too. Cartel da Sinaloa is also known for narrow friendships in government to do business effectively.

~[Why would you want to join us?:]~(sienna)I Like Cartel Da Sinaloa and I Want Back To My Fammily and My Brother's

~[Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):]~(sienna)
.FBI:Kicked -Reson Dont Know The Server Rules
.YaKuza:Died -Reson:N/A
.CDS:Left -Reson I worried. I lost my mind, but I thought and made a decision to return

~[Previous punishments/bans and reason:]~(sienna)NO.

~[Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:]~(sienna)Yes,Of Course I Know All member |Becouse I'm the First Member Who Join
~[Any something else to add?:]~(sienna)
[I thought and made a decision to return I hope you will respect my decision.]

@Counter We have spoken to you previously for a 1-month rejection, but you do not understand
English. And yours did not respect the reply and lack the basic capability of the
experience we seek will be taken again ~[DENIED]~(red) but this time for 3 months
improve yourself and re-apply later on 23/08/2019 .

@xXMarKDouMXx Thank you for your interest in joining ~[CARTEL DA SINALOA]~(sienna) . However, this is poorly written application which shows you don't know anything about us. Therefore, your application is ~[DENIED]~(red). Gain some more experience on server and feel free to try again in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

@Casper We were tolerant this time for your good work and your previous efforts ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)
alt text

alt text

~[1. Personal Information]~(maroon)

ingame Name: hamouda

Nationality: tunisian

English proficiency: 8/10

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): hello im hamouda im from tunisia im 18 years old im studying at secendairie school i like playing games very mush its my
favourit hobbie and i lost my time playing i was playing this game at 2017

~[2. Questionnaire]~(maroon)

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: The role of the CDS gang is to rob banks and shops to finance all that is needed to improve and sell all kinds of drugs and kill all those who stand in front of the gang

Why would you want to join us?: Because I have some friends there because they are developing marked and I bet they will become one of the strongest gangs in SAN ANDREAS

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): yes i left cdc because they was inactive at 2017

Previous punishments/bans and reason: no

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: CDS|ElGrandeMaroKi - CDS|khalil - CDS|kayle

Any something else to add?: I have enough experience in terms of rp because I played previously in SAES in 2017 for a few months then and now I am back with enough skills to help the cds band and I am a good warrior with weapons and a skilled driver

1. Personal information

Game name: DeadShot

Nationality: Dominican

Proficiency in English: 6/10

Role skills: 6/10

Tell us about yourself (Minium 50 words): I am a passive person I always try to be good with other players, I respect them so that they respect me and I adore roleplay.

1. questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: your role mainly is one of the most active drug trafficking syndicates in the arms trade, an international association of drug trafficking, money and you guys CDS became the controller of the drug markets and you guys known for providing jobs for elder , veterans , homeless and poor and you also use dirty money to pay your salaries and you gain your profit from Drug dealers , arms dealers , Robbers .... etc.

Why do you want to join us ?: I think it would be a privilege to be in this band because I can be useful in what they need.

Have you left or been kicked by gangs / squads / previous companies (Reason): Never.

Previous penalties / prohibitions and reason: Never.

Do you know any member of CDS (as a friend) and someone recommended you to apply for us?: Not right now.

Anything else to add ?: If they accept me, I promise to give my best.

alt text
1-Personal Information
~[ingame Name:]~(maroon)701|PaBLo

~[Age:]~(maroon)16

~[Nationality:]~(maroon)Algerian

~[English proficiency:]~(maroon)8/10

~[Roleplay skills:]~(maroon)8/10

~[Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):]~(maroon)
I'm Pablo my real name is ilyas i'm also 16 years old i like play ww2 and zombies games i'm player in SAES:RPG in Multi theft auto Game.I'm A San Andreas Transporter Service.

2-Questionnaire
~[Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:]~(maroon)Cartel Da Sinaloa is a very good gang, his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime. The arms trade is their roles in gambling, money laundering andyou prepared the preferred route to transport drugs to Las Vanturas.

~[Why would you want to join us?:]~(maroon)I Love CDS I want to help her to be a professional and official gang.

~[Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):]~(maroon)CDS=[7-1-2019]-[30-5-2019] left.

~[Previous punishments/bans and reason:]~(maroon)No

~[Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:]~(maroon)Yes,I know All CDS member's

~[Any something else to add?:]~(maroon)
I Left CDS because i want upgrade My Skill's.

dear @PaBLo , after discussing your application, our HQ team has decided to give you a last chance to show us your loyalty, and we hope that you will learn from your old mistakes, ~[Accepted]~(green,green) welcome back!
dear @Funstein , unfortunately, we don't know anything about you or about your experience, but you still have a chance to join our family, hang more with our member and stay tuned, ~[Pending]~(orange)
alt text

1-Personal Information
ingame Name:701|Dystrex
Nationality:Tunisian
English proficiency:7/10
Roleplay skills:6/10
Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):
My name is Saif known as Dystrex , I'm 17 years old, I'm from tunisia, MTA as my main game, I joined saes community 1years ago, I'm a friendly guy who likes to play in a teamwork
2-Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: They use money laundering in many ways and with high experience. They have a main role such gambling, black salaries. and the secondary roles are represented in the trade of weapons also drugs, Robbers, and theft of cars, which are considered internal sectors.
Why would you want to join us?: Because it is like a simple family who work in the spirit of one team and effortlessly I am the kind who would prefer to enter a new gang and this to help them work and non-stop and also to illustrate my abilities to achieve what we expected
Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): N/A
Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A
Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes Danger
Any something else to add?: N/A

@Funstein I am sorry to tell you that you are ~[Denied]~(red) and I hope you focus yourself that you are interested and want to join any organization.

@Demetri I am happy to tell you that you are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Good efforts appear in the game and positive feedback received from our members as well. I would like to welcome to our family.
alt text

ff
1-Personal Information
ingame Name: 701|Spider

Nationality: Algerian

English proficiency: 8/10

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):
I'm Spider i'm 16 years old i like play mta and i like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in ALGERAI and still studying I dreaming of being a Football player.

2-Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: The Cartel da Sinaloa is a famous gang throughout Los Santos because it is known for its tactful treatment and also for its privileged clients. Its main role is money laundering, smuggling and the sale of drugs. The arms trade also plays a major role in gambling in Las Venturas

Why would you want to join us?: I want to become a member of the Cartel de Sinaloa gang because I want members who understand me and appreciate my work.

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):
xWolf: Dead
NSA: Dead
Cripz: I was not comfortable with it
ICE: I want to return to life as a criminal

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? of Course,my freand @PaBLo is in CDS

Any something else to add?:
if i Join i will Never left