• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ingame Name: 701]Carry

Nationality: Algerian

English proficiency: 6/10

Roleplay skills: 5/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: xWolf:Dead

1. Questionnaire
    Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel da Sinaloa is a Very Good gang his earns money with different ways, gambling, arms sales, drugs, sales.They sell weapons with cheap prices, carjacking Sport and other vehicles, and doing illegal stuffs, such as robbing and taking money from any Place can Find,and his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime.

Previous punishments/bans:no,Never

Why would you want to join us? Well, you have many roles, and i noticed good activity from your side, mature members. In other words its just awesome gang.

Any something else to add?:I'm Tested By PaBLo in [18/04/2019] Result:Good

why u left CDS: I am sorry, because I have done a mistake that I should not make

Dear, @Carry

Thanks for your interest in joining the Cartel Da Sinaloa. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been rejected for this time, we feel that you do not seem to have the minimum experience required to join us, as well as the behavior does not suit us, a. Feel free to make progress again within 3 months if you are still interested.
alt text

alt text

alt text

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: 701|Stailone

Nationality: I am algerian

English proficiency: 8/10

Roleplay skills: 7/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: CDS:iam kicked because my freind Pablo report me for DM

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: : is Money laundering has mastered. Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. Furthermore, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms trafficking and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why would you want to join us? Well, you have many roles, and i noticed good activity from your side, mature members. In other words its just awesome gang.Because it is one of my favorites and my friend PaBLo has urged me to enter

Any something else to add?: ineed to joint to this gang and this is my dream https://imgur.com/a/iqzeYkb

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: Katlank , i know some players dont know me because i start play this server alot of months and years and i left the server but now i back again , and i am really have Experience

Nationality : Egyption

English proficiency: 8/10

Roleplay skills: 9/9

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: I joined squads like ICE and SEAL and MI6 and i joined gangs like HRMC , BBMC , RDMC , UE , and old gang CRC

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: CDS important thing with this gang a ( washing money ) thay have a good members to work in washing money! it very cool! and CDS are know to provide jobs for the elderly veterans the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs and it a good work in San andears and all know gang CDS work but CDS love people too and using services for this method. Money is spent on gambling and CDS have a good members for it and Cartel Da Sinaloa using dirty money to pay their salaries and cover it up. thats enough

Previous punishments/bans and reason: no never

Why would you want to join us? i saw members CDs thayc a good members and i think it will be better gang in this server bec it have a good leader and vice and HQ and i hope join it i love it i know i didnt saw alot of thing in CDS but i know it and thay showed alot of good thing for server and it a love my gang.

Any something else to add?: yes , i cant hang alot of with members CDS bec i have 1 week alot of lessons and exam and i cant open my PC much this week

1. Personal Information

ingame Name:DeVdAs

Nationality:Algeria

English proficiency: 6/10

Roleplay skills:My skills are mastering in killing, doing real life, doing good driving, and helping my friends in all emergencies.

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:I was in cartel-da-sinaloa before and my name was Cyber and I was excluded because I was not perfect playing in one of the cases and I joined a small gang like
HMC and VLA

2. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Cartel da Sinaloa is a Very Good gang his earns money with different ways, gambling, arms sales, drugs, sales.They sell weapons with cheap prices, carjacking Sport and other vehicles, and doing illegal stuffs, such as robbing and taking money from any Place can Find,and his basic role is money laundering and smuggling and sales of illicit drugs and it's an organized crime.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:I was never banned or penalized at any time because I was playing with caution and diligence so that I would not be punished

**Why would you want to join us?**Because I am impressed by the skills of all of your games and I love you in the first and I liked this gang a lot and I hope God joined it

Any something else to add?:I have added money and help in anything you love to add to you

-Thank you for your time-

@WiTTi01 in game @stailone
We're sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red,red) for this time, as we have done detailed investigation and with all information we collected, we don't consider you ready yet to be part of this organization. prove yourself and re-apply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@KATALANK in game @Katlank
We are sorry to inform you that your request has been ~[DENIED]~(red) because we do not know your level of experience and maturity in the game, you can hang out with us and prepare your request after 1 week

@misterX in game @DeVdAs
we'r sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.

~[~[Cartel Da Sinaloa HQ ..]~(#943545)]~

https://imgur.com/a/3ut17Cm

@ElGrandeMaroki hi sir iam Katlank I know u don't know my skills bro I have in game 450hours and I said in my apply this week I have lessons and exams I will be not active forole 6 days only and thanks for answer

alt text

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: MilleR

Nationality: Tunisian

English proficiency: 8.5/10

Roleplay skills: 9/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: Nope

2. Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: CDS are supposed to do arms business, they were able to create an alcholol factory. They gained a big profit from moonshine and illegal vehicle job. They sent their scouts to san andreas to get information about drug thing. After they got information, they kept doing that job and kept gaining big profit to increase their power.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Nah

Why would you want to join us? You know, we're all equal but I feel like Cripz would be the right place for me to settle and a place where I could work on my week spots and become over them. And I really like the role of the Slugs, fighting in the streets, it's pretty cool. Honestly, CDS is one of the best gangs on the server so why not give it a shot and try my luck.

Any something else to add?: *

• Hopes to be one of you guys*.

alt text

@MilleR Thank you for interesting to be part of Cartel Da Sinaloa , However you're not what we're looking for this time , sadly you're ~[Denied]~(red) , feel free to apply after recruitment open once again , good luck.

Cartel Da Sinaloa recruitment status :

alt text

Note : for everyone who's interesting to join us right now, show us your efforts in game and keep hang out with members using 701|name; Tag

also, feel free to join our discord to check gang's updates from here :

https://discord.gg/PusJvX!
alt text

alt text
Cartel Da Sinaloa recruitment status :
alt text

Hello everyone, Our recruitment open for now, Also we've now a new application format, so please If you're willing to apply for Cartel Da Sinaloa, You should use the new application format.

:::

1. Personal Information

• ingame Name:

• Nationality:

• English proficiency:

• Roleplay skills:

• Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):

2. Questionnaire

• Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:

• Why would you want to join us?:

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):

• Previous punishments/bans and reason:

• Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:

• Any something else to add?:

:::

1. Personal Information

ingame Name:RaZak

Nationality:Algerian

English proficiency:7/10

Roleplay skills:8/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):Well, my name is Razak, my second name is Abrakan and Omri, 17 years old. I live in Algeria and I was born on it, and I am currently studying in the second year of high school. I am a young man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2017, then went to an inactive reason for my exams this year.

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Is a criminal organization focused on the sale of all types of illicit arms for gym accessories and the transfer of goods to other organizations. It is an international criminal organization among the most powerful drug trafficking syndicates and their promoters
Why would you want to join us?: I've been a cop since I started playing on this server. I think I'm good enough as a goal, I can also say I'm a very big player in the role of RolePlay. Finally, since I was playing the game, I have all the rules.

Any something else to add?: *I have just something to help you and add your

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): FBI|OC|Rebels|OC|ThC|ICE|
OC: i leave,one of the HQ's blamed me with a little problem.
Cartel Da Sinaloa: I do left.
FBIKicked.Because I was not much active at Discord
ICE:I l left Because I'm interested in playing a criminal and I want to get into this gang

ThC: There's something named as "Changing"i change from OC to ThC.
Rebels:I left Because I did not fit in this gang

Previous punishments/bans and reason:I have never

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:I know them all one by one and know their skills, abilities and weaknesses and I want to join them

Any something else to add?:I have just something to help you and add your