C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Nord
Username: njogrsenbalgruf
Nationality: Filipino
Languages: English, Tagalog
Total Server Playtime: 250+ Hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:

• I've only been in ALT, but since then it has transformed into a group.
    Current/Previous Groups:
    My current group(S) as of this moment is/are:

• All Load Trucking

• Black Eagle Security

• The Motor Heads
    Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:

• No, I haven't been banned ever since.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.:

• Central Intelligence Agency (abbreviated as C.I.A) is the central and main intelligence agency of the United States of America and the Government of San Andreas, providing intelligence, support and assistance for the law enforcement and mainly for the Government itself.
    What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:

• I would like to join the Intelligence Unit, because I feel like I would be more substantial and appropriate in a Unit Force that actually gathers intel, reports and assistance that can be used by other agencies for their own cause, primarily for law enforcing purposes and thelike, My other choice is Support Units, given the fact that I am interested in assisting and supporting, I feel like this would be my fallback unit if I don't pass at the Intelligence Unit's requirements and such.
    What is our main role:

• C.I.A's main role is to gather information, both locally and foreign. We are obligated to investigate such acts, especially illegal events. We are trained to gather information, whether it is crime related, organization, company or just "fixing" up things that we are tasked to.
    What can you bring to the squad:

• A matured environment coming from me, A loyal and disciplined agent that will do what he is tasked to do. I promise to bring a full upright, work ethics from me and I would like to spread it with my colleagues as well.
    Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:

• Let's say for example, two mafia groups are meeting at an undisclosed location that we managed to gather. I will either go alone to do a solo spying mission (therefore reduces risks of casualties, if ever) or I bring someone with me (reduces risks of getting caught and the presence of colleague will increase confidence.) We get to the location, quietly either by disguises or full-on "hiding-in-the-car" generic spy style. We gather information and intel with their indigenous activities (if ever) or if they're just meeting each other to agree on some terms. After gathering intel, If, however, we are tasked to arrest someone in their group or the group itself, we will call on backup and let the "talking" do the work.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify:

• I just got back from the Academy and I wish to get more active by participating in a group or a squad. If however I don't get that activity that you're expecting, I apologize in advance.
    Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who:

• The Deputy Director himself, Taj. (vL)
    Why did you choose C.I.A.:

• Because this group shows potential into being "something" ahead of its way. I feel like I would want to take part into the group's progression as a squad. I would like to help in all ways I can. For better, or worse.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nord said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Nord
Username: njogrsenbalgruf
Nationality: Filipino
Languages: English, Tagalog
Total Server Playtime: 250+ Hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:

• I've only been in ALT, but since then it has transformed into a group.
    Current/Previous Groups:
    My current group(S) as of this moment is/are:

• All Load Trucking

• Black Eagle Security

• The Motor Heads
    Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:

• No, I haven't been banned ever since.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.:

• Central Intelligence Agency (abbreviated as C.I.A) is the central and main intelligence agency of the United States of America and the Government of San Andreas, providing intelligence, support and assistance for the law enforcement and mainly for the Government itself.
    What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:

• I would like to join the Intelligence Unit, because I feel like I would be more substantial and appropriate in a Unit Force that actually gathers intel, reports and assistance that can be used by other agencies for their own cause, primarily for law enforcing purposes and thelike, My other choice is Support Units, given the fact that I am interested in assisting and supporting, I feel like this would be my fallback unit if I don't pass at the Intelligence Unit's requirements and such.
    What is our main role:

• C.I.A's main role is to gather information, both locally and foreign. We are obligated to investigate such acts, especially illegal events. We are trained to gather information, whether it is crime related, organization, company or just "fixing" up things that we are tasked to.
    What can you bring to the squad:

• A matured environment coming from me, A loyal and disciplined agent that will do what he is tasked to do. I promise to bring a full upright, work ethics from me and I would like to spread it with my colleagues as well.
    Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:

• Let's say for example, two mafia groups are meeting at an undisclosed location that we managed to gather. I will either go alone to do a solo spying mission (therefore reduces risks of casualties, if ever) or I bring someone with me (reduces risks of getting caught and the presence of colleague will increase confidence.) We get to the location, quietly either by disguises or full-on "hiding-in-the-car" generic spy style. We gather information and intel with their indigenous activities (if ever) or if they're just meeting each other to agree on some terms. After gathering intel, If, however, we are tasked to arrest someone in their group or the group itself, we will call on backup and let the "talking" do the work.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify:

• I just got back from the Academy and I wish to get more active by participating in a group or a squad. If however I don't get that activity that you're expecting, I apologize in advance.
    Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who:

• The Deputy Director himself, Taj. (vL)
    Why did you choose C.I.A.:

• Because this group shows potential into being "something" ahead of its way. I feel like I would want to take part into the group's progression as a squad. I would like to help in all ways I can. For better, or worse.

So hello dear applicant. The application... can not be put to an objection. Great effort, neat experience. So what to wait for... Congratulations as you are now Accepted!!

:::

^[]

:::

Please meet a sHQ+ Member in order to receive your in-game tests. Great luck and congratulations once again!

• 2 weeks later...

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Andre
Username: Mazgou123
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages: Arabic, French, English
Total Server Playtime: 1962h
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: MI-6 / FBI / B~B / UE / BBMC / OC
Current/Previous Groups: SAP / TMH / BES
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: I've been banned 3 days when I was a newbie for breaking rules.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Central Intelligence Agency, is one of the most important intelligence-gathering agencies of the Government of San Andreas and the United States of America.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I'd like to join The Directorate of Analysis because I love doing the spy job as a roleplay, also I've got some experience about that when I was a member in MI-6.
What is our main role: C.I.A's main role is to gather information about foreign governments, corporations, individuals; and analyzing these information, also they support or assist other policing units.
What can you bring to the squad: I can consider myself as a skilled and a good player, I'm really good at shooting, driving, RPing, etc... also I'm an active guy in both ( in-game and forums ) and I think that I will help this squad grow and have a better future.

Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: while spying, I should act like a normal guy, shouldn't be spawned as a cop, I must look like a civilian, I also should do anything to avoid getting exposed.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: N/A
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: N/A
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I really like the C.I.A's Role so much, I also have a lot of friends in this squad and It will be so good and funny to help each other make this squad the best squad in the server.

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name:Khalil
Username:Mama02
Nationality:algeria
Languages:Arabic, English and French
Total Server Playtime:80h
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:Xwolp(Tested By L!on)
Current/Previous Groups:N/A
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:N/A

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.:CIA is Central Intelligence Agency, it is one of the principal intelligence-gathering agencies of the Government of SA and the USA.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: i'd like to be the Directorate of Analysis because i like gathering confidential informations, documents.
What is our main role: The main role of CIA is to to gather informations and to analyse them, sometimes it's used to support individual persons Also, the CIA focus on using new methods to prevent certain crime activities.
What can you bring to the squad: i'll be here to bring activity, events Also some RolePlays
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: For a spying mission, i must be confidential i only own one heart, if i get exposed there is a large chance to be dead. the first step to do is to be relaxed, to walk around like a normal civilian i should gather information meanwhile.
OTHER INFORMATION
Any other information you wish to specify:no
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who:yes one recommended me.
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Reply Quote 4 1 Reply Last reply 15days ago
Ardron SAES Member 474 127 24 days ago @Mcjoni

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Dovahkiin
Username: Dovahkiin23
Nationality: Croatian
Languages: English, German, (all balkanic languages)
Total Server Playtime: 696 hours of total gameplay
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: ~[STF]~(blue) , ~[FBI]~(blue,navy)
Current/Previous Groups: Current: ~[ProCops]~(cyan) , Previous: ~[San Andreas Medics]~(lime)
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: N/A

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me CIA is one of the largest secret agency in the world. It represents to me confidentiality, integrity, order and discipline.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Operations. Because there isn't a worlwide crisis where CIA isn't involved,and by that I mean that CIA is the largest secret agency that controls the world not only by outside but from inside other foreign countries. By spying other foreign countries (especially those who are threat to US government) CIA fills the gaps, perfects spying,the result of that is always a step foward to slowing worldwide crisis in better way. My conclusion is that when you or someone else talks about CIA, you have that creepy, shady feeling that some CIA agent is watching you dressed as French onion seller. You hear that your neighbor was shot last night by some dude from France who sells onions, no it was CIA undercover agent doing his job right!
What is our main role: International circumstances after CLO terrorist attacks have led to covert actions becoming a significant instrument of US foreign policy. The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is responsible for their implementation, which has become not only an important actor of US foreign policy, but also a subject of international relations, a very effective means of achieving national interests, a secret action, because of the realization of secret actions and the successful realization of US national interests are in their essence an interventionist mechanism and almost all CIA activities out of that spectrum are illegal. However, their role and significance within the instruments to achieve the goals from the spectrum of American national security have changed to a certain extent. Secret operations are still a significant tool for achieving goals.
What can you bring to the squad: As its a game I can bring you much fun by doing Roleplays, and other CIA involvements in SA. I'm fast at learning. CIA will for me be other experience because of different roleplay situation, as not only CIA is about San Andreas State but for other country too.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: Depends on which type of spying mission it is. For example, if you are spying someone in its house: technology has gone so far and I could easily spy him through his laptop camera, through his Smart TV, mobile telephone etc. We are in 21st century, there is no need for looking him from my car or van like in movies. You can do all that in your office, on your computer. Check his activities in the morning, evening routines and everything else. And if you have enough evidence that the suspect is hiding something, you can easily disguise yourself as French onion seller and lockpick his door.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: No
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No, decision for writing this apply is all by myself.
Why did you choose C.I.A.: As I mentioned above, it's because of all that shady feelings about CIA, it would be quite fun to roleplay as a CIA agent and it will be totally new experience for me than it was in other squads.

@khalil06 said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name:Khalil
Username:Mama02

Application is ~[denied]~(red), we believe that your application does not meet our standards and you did not put enough effort in your application, therefore, you may reapply in 2 weeks starting today.

@Dova said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Dovahkiin
Username: Dovahkiin23

Your application is ~[accepted]~(green). Meet any HQ+ in game for your entry tests. Good luck!

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Victor
Username: Restinpeperoni
Nationality: Polish
Languages: Polish, english
Total Server Playtime: 1030 hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: Conferos, MI6, STF.
Current/Previous Groups: N/A
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: N/A

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me, C.I.A is a group of experienced people which keeps USA's and San Andreas's citizens safe from criminals and dangerous units. It also gathers intelligence in order to help others infiltrate them.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: If I get into this squad I would like to join intelligence unit because I really like scouting and gathering intel about gangs and organisations.
What is our main role: Your main role is assisting other organisations and squads in gathering intel and smoothing down problems eventually.
What can you bring to the squad: I can bring some of my experience of the game to the squad like my driving and roleplaying skill.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: During a spying mission I would of course keep cool stay disguised. While stalking the target I would use a common used car like Ford if I had to .Keep a safe distance between me and the target and learn on what the target is
up to.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: N/A
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Andre did
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I chose C.I.A because I like the intelligence gathering type of squads. It also reminds me of MI6 which I miss. I feel like I really want to be in this squad and help it grow efficiently.

In Game Name:OrionnN
Username:Dorianuuuu
Nationality:Polish
Languages:English and Polish
Total Server Playtime:+186h
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:STF
Current/Previous Groups:None
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: No

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.-C.I.A(Central Intelligence Agency) is agency operating
on REAL LIFE and SAES RPG .

What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:I would like to be
assigned to Support Units because I like to help in difficult situations.

What is our main role:The role of C.I.A is to acquire and analyze information
about foreign governments and criminals.

What can youbring to the squad:Nice atmosphere, friendliness and help from a
squad colleague ananother server player, as C.I.A does

Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a
spying mission:I would dress in civilian clothes, follow that person . I would
learn what he's doing in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening.
Where he lives and where he goes, where he works or where his base is.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify:It seems to me that I shoot well,
taze and drive a car.I've been playing on the server for more than a
year and have had a break for a few months. after my break I joined STF.

Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Andre

Why did you choose C.I.A.:I chose c.i.a because I patrolled with one of you
Andre and told me a lot about what it looks like.

• 2 weeks later...

C.I.A. Would like to make an announcement regarding the recent changes in our leadership structures. Following the retirement of our Vice Director @TaJ , for which we thank for his service, @Darius will step up and take his position for now, while @Star will take the spot that @Darius had so far, that of the sub leader. Also, welcome to @Zei to the HQ team. We hope that the new additions and changes will contribute to the rise of our squad both as activity and quality.

Director Ardron