Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Wolf1
Username: aiman13
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages: Arabic , English
Total Server Playtime: 2100 Hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: First Squad i joined is SAPA but i kicked from it when i was noob , Second i join CDC , third is WA
Current/Previous Groups: The Motor Heads
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: yes , because i did a lot of dming in the Past
ROLEPLAY INFORMATION
For you, what is C.I.A.: Central intelligence Agency , it is one of the most intelligence gathering information of the foreign governments and protect San Andreas from Terrorism
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: i would like to be the intelligence , because i like intelligence and intelligence have a lot of things like she Work undercover and They collect classified information
What is our main role: The main role of CIA is to gather information and analyse them and protect San Andreas and from the Terrorism and using new methods To prevent terrorism from penetrating the network
What can you bring to the squad: i will bring to the Squad Activity , event , Roleplays
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: The first thing to do is to search for a person and his family and get information from nearby people or people in the area After that I will watch the person where he goes, where he eats, where he works and where he sleeps and The usual usual possibility is to go and that you make a detailed report and give it to HQs
OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: No
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No one
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Because i want CIA to be Better than Before and to
make CIA one of Best Squad in SAES

Just saying to everybody, that starting almost every word with upper-case letter in sentence doesn't give good picture of your basic English skills. After dot you are suppose to put upper-case letter in first place and if the text contains places or names they should start with upper-case letter too.
also if you don't know how to type proper English, I suggest not to make application.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Ricarda
Username: GirlyPrimis
Nationality: German
Languages: German, English
Total Server Playtime: 7 years (with several breaks in between)
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: SAPA / NNB / SEAL
Current/Previous Groups: Ex-PC and Ex-PC Tester
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: 1x Abusive behaviour (getting money from someone elses account)

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Investigation and stabilizing the security of the State. CIA gathers both external and internal information and helps other policing services to ensure crime preventing. But not only does the CIA the security statewise, but also for any citizen in need of assistance if their capazities aren't maxed out / or focused on more important things.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Either OPA, since I see my strenghts within representing official matters/being a public face and controlling what information are released to the public and which are classified since they could possible compromise future operations. Otherwise I would choose DO because of my police career background, which will surely come in handy that way.
What is our main role: Crime prevention and Information gathering, both in- and external by any means possible.
What can you bring to the squad: Lot's of experiences from my previous squads and my long playtime, an expansive RP ability and loyalty towards the squad I'm in.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:
First I have to ensure that neither mine nor the agencies intentions are released at any point by any means necessary. I would try to gather and document as much intel and informations as I can get without putting myself in risk of getting myself caught in the process. For that I'll use every equipment the CIA has to offer. I'll transfer those informations to the higher ups so they can either transfer them to official policing agency's or for preventing purposes. Should, during any point at the mission, the public safety become critical I'll immediately organize myself with our agents and policing agency's for a swift-strike to end the endangerment. Should my own undercover role become critical at any point of the mission, I'll either leave my role and head back for a briefing. If my cover is already blown, I'll activate my emergency button to let my fellow agents know that I was caught so they can take proper actions.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: I'm both willing to make extensive and long RP's and/or to spend much time on the forums writing articles.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: @Ardron @ILLUSION
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I'm mostly RP based, so this squad is the closest to my preferred playstyle. I also trained Ardron back in SAPA so I know that I'm in good hands here.

:::

@GirlyPrimis said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Ricarda
Username: GirlyPrimis
Nationality: German
Languages: German, English
Total Server Playtime: 7 years (with several breaks in between)
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: SAPA / NNB / SEAL
Current/Previous Groups: Ex-PC and Ex-PC Tester
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: 1x Abusive behaviour (getting money from someone elses account)

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Investigation and stabilizing the security of the State. CIA gathers both external and internal information and helps other policing services to ensure crime preventing. But not only does the CIA the security statewise, but also for any citizen in need of assistance if their capazities aren't maxed out / or focused on more important things.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Either OPA, since I see my strenghts within representing official matters/being a public face and controlling what information are released to the public and which are classified since they could possible compromise future operations. Otherwise I would choose DO because of my police career background, which will surely come in handy that way.
What is our main role: Crime prevention and Information gathering, both in- and external by any means possible.
What can you bring to the squad: Lot's of experiences from my previous squads and my long playtime, an expansive RP ability and loyalty towards the squad I'm in.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:
First I have to ensure that neither mine nor the agencies intentions are released at any point by any means necessary. I would try to gather and document as much intel and informations as I can get without putting myself in risk of getting myself caught in the process. For that I'll use every equipment the CIA has to offer. I'll transfer those informations to the higher ups so they can either transfer them to official policing agency's or for preventing purposes. Should, during any point at the mission, the public safety become critical I'll immediately organize myself with our agents and policing agency's for a swift-strike to end the endangerment. Should my own undercover role become critical at any point of the mission, I'll either leave my role and head back for a briefing. If my cover is already blown, I'll activate my emergency button to let my fellow agents know that I was caught so they can take proper actions.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: I'm both willing to make extensive and long RP's and/or to spend much time on the forums writing articles.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: @Ardron @ILLUSION
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I'm mostly RP based, so this squad is the closest to my preferred playstyle. I also trained Ardron back in SAPA so I know that I'm in good hands here.

Dear @GirlyPrimis

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our lovely squad, After reviewing your application we would like to announce, that your application has been ~[Accepted]~(lime) by our Hq team, Welcome aboard.

Kind regards
Hq team

• 2 weeks later...

@Vitapol said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Vitapol
Username: aivisty
Nationality : Latvian
Languages : latvian, English
Total Server Playtime: 360 (3years)
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: FBI.TST,OC
Current/Previous Groups: n/v
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: nop

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: CIA or Central Intellegence Agency is a police squad which its main role to mentain security and peace around San Andreas.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: want to join any unit in the future i want to be a good part in C.I.A
What is our main role: Our main role is arresting, patrolling a round city and pull over traffic.
What can you bring to the squad: bring to the Squad teame , Roleplays
spying mission, if me with my friends in C.I.A going to SR and we want to stop him with spying i will stop in a big or near house and see with Snipe how many Crim in him if him only 2 or 3 we will snipe all if him amny Crim i will get the car and i will go near SR and go up in a house or in a garage and we will jump in SR and arrest all Crim.
OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: no
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: no one
**Why did you choose C.I.A.:**have great leader and teamwork acvite ,. Nice. Leader and HQ

Dear @Vitapol
First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our squad, Unfortunately, I'm sad to announce that your application has been ~[denied]~(red), feel free to re-apply after 2 weeks.

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Lucky
Username:Aivisty
Nationality: latvija
Languages: latvija englihs
Total Server Playtime:
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: n/v
Current/Previous Groups:n/v
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:nop

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me CIA is an a cool squad,with a good members and it will be a place improve my self
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Operations [DO] Because i like to do the missions and i'm a very good spy and i can do well in every spying mission or even a normal mission for justice
What is our main role: C.I.A main role is gathering information about foreign governments, foreign activities, corporations, individuals; and analysing these informations.
What can you bring to the squad: I can bring to you my loyality and efforts, i will contribute all what i got to C.I.A
For a spying mission, i must be confidential i only own one heart, if i get exposed there is a large chance to be dead. the first step to do is to be relaxed, to walk around like a normal civilian i should gather information meanwhile.
OTHER INFORMATION

Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No
Why did you choose C.I.A.: me choosing C.I.A because i see it a good squad and i like her member and C.I.A have a nice plan in game.

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Lucky
Username:Aivisty
Nationality: latvija
Languages: latvija englihs
Total Server Playtime:
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: n/v
Current/Previous Groups:n/v
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:nop

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me CIA is an a cool squad,with a good members and it will be a place improve my self
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Operations [DO] Because i like to do the missions and i'm a very good spy and i can do well in every spying mission or even a normal mission for justice
What is our main role: C.I.A main role is gathering information about foreign governments, foreign activities, corporations, individuals; and analysing these informations.
What can you bring to the squad: I can bring to you my loyality and efforts, i will contribute all what i got to C.I.A
For a spying mission, i must be confidential i only own one heart, if i get exposed there is a large chance to be dead. the first step to do is to be relaxed, to walk around like a normal civilian i should gather information meanwhile.
OTHER INFORMATION

Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No
Why did you choose C.I.A.: me choosing C.I.A because i see it a good squad and i like her member and C.I.A have a nice plan in game.

Dear @Supe
Your first application as @Vitapol was ~[denied]~(red) 6 days ago. You were told to reapply after two weeks. You should also put a bit more effort into it, and actually apply for a gang or squad you like, not every at once.

alt text

^[NEWS]

As of today, our Director Ardron has resigned from his position as CIA Leader due to time-restraints. New Leader with immediate effect will be Director @TaJ .
We thank Ardron for his service and wish him good luck for his future.

Agent Ricarda
Directorate of Public Affairs

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: boogiito
Username:popolol
Nationality: tunisian
Languages: arabic/french/english
Total Server Playtime: 5 years but with breaks

Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: SAPA
Current/Previous Groups: none
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: no

ROLEPLAY INFORMATIONR

For you, what is C.I.A.: C.I.A is a secret Organization who develop new technologies for intelligence research when you say spying you say C.I.A because it have world wide reputation in having many members worldwide doing some spying missions.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: intelligence unit because i have some talent for spying and gathering informations
What is our main role: C.I.A main role is gathering most possible information about criminals and helping other squads to understand and stop crimes for the security of civilians

What can you bring to the squad: i can bring only good reputation of C.I.A members with some ( pro cop ) arresting skills . criminals will have more fear of C.I.A agents im faster than a bullet on the road with my super cars collections good driver good guy love cooperating with cops jail will be so saturated. i guess if id give my arrest skills a rate 1 to 10 it would be without any doubt a 9
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: i would be so camouflaged so discrete so fast on the map because of my map knowledge could even spawn as a criminal just to spy the enemies

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: cop and cop and only cop thats what i played in this server due to my love of arresting people ... i also have many experience in this server i know all the rule servers and C.I.A rules
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: yes hope
Why did you choose C.I.A.: because i love cop who works with such great team-play i met many C.I.A members when playing cop and they was humble

@bogiito said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: boogiito
Username:popolol
Nationality: tunisian
Languages: arabic/french/english
Total Server Playtime: 5 years but with breaks

Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: SAPA
Current/Previous Groups: none
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: no

ROLEPLAY INFORMATIONR

For you, what is C.I.A.: C.I.A is a secret Organization who develop new technologies for intelligence research when you say spying you say C.I.A because it have world wide reputation in having many members worldwide doing some spying missions.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: intelligence unit because i have some talent for spying and gathering informations
What is our main role: C.I.A main role is gathering most possible information about criminals and helping other squads to understand and stop crimes for the security of civilians

What can you bring to the squad: i can bring only good reputation of C.I.A members with some ( pro cop ) arresting skills . criminals will have more fear of C.I.A agents im faster than a bullet on the road with my super cars collections good driver good guy love cooperating with cops jail will be so saturated. i guess if id give my arrest skills a rate 1 to 10 it would be without any doubt a 9
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: i would be so camouflaged so discrete so fast on the map because of my map knowledge could even spawn as a criminal just to spy the enemies

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: cop and cop and only cop thats what i played in this server due to my love of arresting people ... i also have many experience in this server i know all the rule servers and C.I.A rules
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: yes hope
Why did you choose C.I.A.: because i love cop who works with such great team-play i met many C.I.A members when playing cop and they was humble

You have to apply on their new topic i think, here is the link anyway
https://saesrpg.uk/post/116682