deleted

FastYounq

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game Name:Scorpion

Nationality:Algerian

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?:VLA has a good & pro Gang, I like VLA styles and I'm Sherche a Pro Gang Like VLA

What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?:
1-main roleplay is contact killing
2-kill anyone for money
3-Can kill cops , civilian & criminals for money
4-Each class has its own rate of money

Let us know a bit about you:
i'm Scorpion Acrive Player In saesrpg server & saesrpg.uk & discord
I'm Good Player For Hang And RP
i know all Rules Of SAES

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?
MNC-xWOLF-The_Ballas-Terrorist Areab Role Play-UE+OC+BB like a Helper |[now i"m in My Groupe SAFF]

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:I'm Good Player and You Can Watsh This in Game!

~[DENIED]~(red,red,red), You may reapply when you fix your experience and become a loyal person, and pls stop dming if you want to join VLA, Good Luck with The~Company.

alt text
@SsCorpion said in Varrios Los Aztecas:

In-game Name:Scorpion

Nationality:Algerian

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?:VLA has a good & pro Gang, I like VLA styles and I'm Sherche a Pro Gang Like VLA

1-main roleplay is contact killing
2-kill anyone for money
3-Can kill cops , civilian & criminals for money
4-Each class has its own rate of money

i'm Scorpion Acrive Player In saesrpg server & saesrpg.uk & discord
I'm Good Player For Hang And RP
i know all Rules Of SAES

MNC-xWOLF-The_Ballas-Terrorist Areab Role Play-UE+OC+BB like a Helper |[now i"m in My Groupe SAFF]

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:I'm Good Player and You Can Watsh This in Game!

In-game Name: freezy

Nationality: Sudan

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?:The group is the best selection for all players.Members of group are big criminals, they follow their own rules. Also they characterized by excellent management, organization and strategy.

What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?: The main role of Varrios Los Aztecas is murder. They kill all categories of people to get money, like cops, criminals, civilians...etc. Any category has own rate of money. The criminals has the large portion of rates of money to kill. Also they have other roles, like trafficking drugs, contraband weapons, contraband vehicles, but huge income come from drugs trafficking.

Let us know a bit about you: My name is Mohamed. Sudanese youth, 19 yrs old. I live in Khartoum City. I am student in SIU University. My hobbies are playing football and video games (SAES is most popular). In my leisure time, I driving car and watching TV.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? I have not any previous activities.

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:Because I want to be Fabled in the game. I have skills in driving car, communication, strategic response and shooting (specially in killing cops). So I think I am qualifier to accept as a member in ( VLA ).

alt text
UPDATE
Good morning, new application format if you are interested in joining VLA you can apply with the following format

:::

In-game Name:

Nationality:

Previous Bans and explain why?:

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?:

Tell 3 BR rules:

Tell 3 Turf rules:

Tell 3 GR rules:

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:

:::

With, sincerely
Funstein
Varrios Los Aztecas - Team HQ

@Julio000 said in Varrios Los Aztecas:

In-game Name: Marioo

Nationality: tunisia

Previous Bans and explain why?: yes in first for DM

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?: he is good and her membres friendly he have good cars and pro membres

What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?: trafficking drugs and Weapon Smuggling and Car Smuggling and Human Trafficking .

Let us know a bit about you: im dhia eddine im 15 years old i love playing saes is my best game and i play it all my times

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? : GSF i deleted it because unsuccessful

Tell 3 BR rules: one gang is allowed to do 2 BR max in day , you can cracked BR with max 13 players , if you cant jump in roof in BR do (im stuck)

Tell 3 Turf rules: you can respawn only in hospital or base , you can getting health only in respawn or tell medic but dont reconnect , not allowed to camp on unclimable rooftops

Tell 3 GR rules:you are not allowed to rob alone , squads are permitted to arrest , no grenades to be at a gangrob at all
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: i can help the gang with my skills and help memberes if the cop will arrest him .

~[Accepted]~(lime)

alt text

In-game Name: Wave

Nationality: Thai

Previous Bans and explain why?:The police were following me and I killed myself./New player

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?: Someone came to introduce me about this gang. He's very cool.
What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?:SR,Help friends in the gang

Let us know a bit about you :My name is Patipan. I am from Thailand and I have played this server for 5 months.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? N/A

Tell 3 BR rules: Do not markerkill/arrest at BR. This includes markercamping,give everyone a chance to enter freely

Tell 3 Turf rules: Do can respawn only in hospital or base , you can getting health only in respawn or tell medic but dont reconnect , not allowed to camp on unclimable rooftops

Tell 3 GR rules: you are not allowed to rob alone , squads are permitted to arrest , no grenades to be at a gangrob at all
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: i can help the gang with my skills and help memberes if the cop will arrest him .

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:I have a lot of skill to play.