deleted

FastYounq

@wave21160 said in Varrios Los Aztecas:

In-game Name: Wave

Nationality: Thai

Previous Bans and explain why?:The police were following me and I killed myself./New player

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?: Someone came to introduce me about this gang. He's very cool.
What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?:SR,Help friends in the gang

Let us know a bit about you :My name is Patipan. I am from Thailand and I have played this server for 5 months.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? N/A

Tell 3 BR rules: Do not markerkill/arrest at BR. This includes markercamping,give everyone a chance to enter freely

Tell 3 Turf rules: Do can respawn only in hospital or base , you can getting health only in respawn or tell medic but dont reconnect , not allowed to camp on unclimable rooftops

Tell 3 GR rules: you are not allowed to rob alone , squads are permitted to arrest , no grenades to be at a gangrob at all
Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: i can help the gang with my skills and help memberes if the cop will arrest him .

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:I have a lot of skill to play.

~[Pending]~(orange),Hang out with VLA members and learn the rules.
alt text

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Casper Due to the negative feedback we received from our members we cannot proceed with your application, therefore it goes denied. You may re-apply in 2 week from now.

alt text

Kind regards,
Varrios Los Aztecas - HQ Team
alt text

In-game Name: Sos

Nationality: Uruguayan

Previous Bans and explain why?: Never

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?:Its a good gang have good members and leaders (ex bbmc leaders!) also is active and have good rol

What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?: Drugs trafficking arms, selling parts of cars

Let us know a bit about you: Hi my name is Luis i am from Uruguay have 19 olds almost 20 i am a friendly and honestly person also i like do basketball and like play video-games

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?: BBMC: Sadly, died.

Tell 3 BR rules: Maxium 2 br per day, Dont solo br, Dont jump from the roof of the bank for avoid cops.

Tell 3 Turf rules: Dont spawn cop for help ur gang / dont spawn pizza boy for help ur gang / dont spawn in your bussines, houses only base or hospital.

Tell 3 GR rules: Helpers, not allowed, Dont nades, dont use cars for block safes crackes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?: Because here is olds BBMC's members and my family is here, also im good member and loyal

Secound Apply

@SsCorpion said in Varrios Los Aztecas:

In-game Name:Scorpion
Other Name (The_ShadoW)

Nationality:Algerian

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?:VLA has a good & pro Gang, I like VLA styles and I'm Sherche a Pro Gang Like VLA
Radio Tell Me Do Reapply

What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?:
1-main roleplay is contact killing
2-kill anyone for money
3-Can kill cops , civilian & criminals for money
4-Each class has its own rate of money

Let us know a bit about you:
i'm Scorpion Acrive Player In saesrpg server & saesrpg.uk & discord
I'm Good Player For Hang And RP
i know all Rules Of SAES

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in?
MNC-xWOLF-The_Ballas-Terrorist Areab Role Play_YaKuZa-UE+OC+Thc+BB like a Helper

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:I'm Good Player and You Can Watsh This in Game!

@SsCorpion you fucked up your chance In the first day. Unfortunately, you didn't make it this time, you missed the right application format. Also, negative feedback and concerns over your attitude resulted in your denial. You may reapply again in 1 month if you wish to.
alt text
Your sincerely,
alt text

In-game Name: freezy

Nationality: Sudan

What made you applying for Varrios Los Aztecas ?:The group is the best selection for all players.Members of group are big criminals, they follow their own rules. Also they characterized by excellent management, organization and strategy.

What is the main role of Varrios Los Aztecas ?: The main role of Varrios Los Aztecas is murder. They kill all categories of people to get money, like cops, criminals, civilians...etc. Any category has own rate of money. The criminals has the large portion of rates of money to kill. Also they have other roles, like trafficking drugs, contraband weapons, contraband vehicles, but huge income come from drugs trafficking.

Let us know a bit about you: My name is Mohamed. Sudanese youth, 19 yrs old. I live in Khartoum City. I am student in SIU University. My hobbies are playing football and video games (SAES is most popular). In my leisure time, I driving car and watching TV.

What previous gangs/squads/companies you have been in? I have not any previous activities.

Tell 3 BR rules: Maxium 2 br per day, Dont solo br, Dont jump from the roof of the bank for avoid cops.
Tell 3 Turf rules: Dont spawn cop for help ur gang / dont spawn pizza boy for help ur gang / dont spawn in your bussines, houses only base or hospital.

Tell 3 GR rules: Helpers, not allowed, Dont nades, dont use cars for block safes crackes

Why shall we give you the chance to be one of us ?:Because I want to be Fabled in the game. I have skills in driving car, communication, strategic response and shooting (specially in killing cops). So I think I am qualifier to accept as a member in ( VLA ).

@Freezy I'm glad you decided to reapply. Hang around with us for the time being and we'll see. We still waiting you to show more activity and etc,don't waste your chance, we will make final decision as soon as possible.~[pending]~(orange).

alt text
Sincerely,
RadiO
alt text

Hello Everyone

The gang members weren't active,and I didn't have enough member .I opened the VLA about 1 month ago, but I couldn't find the support I hoped for and all the loads were on my back.That's why I'm so tired and decided to shut down the VLA.
Thank You For Your Sensitivity

FastYounq