Arms Assassins

Canelas

Nickname: Karma
Languages spoken: English , French and Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2011 but i started with this account in 2015 . (Had my old account since 2011)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang from the old saes generation and the role is about Arms dealing . They have the best quality of weapons around San Andreas because their arms dealing business didn't stop and kept working for ages and their goal is to gain money with any way .
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): -Hell Angels : didn't really like my gangmates very much because they seemed like retards to me and this gang was getting deleted anyway so i left .
-SoA : It became really inactive so i left .
-MI-6 : left it because it was dead and getting deleted .
-SAPA : i tried to get my PC Diploma but i failed so i decided to go back to crim side and started it with HS .
-Hell Soldiers : I got banned for abusing fireworks in jail in 2016 so i got kicked .
-UnderGround Empire : Got kicked for facing some problems with HQ Team .
-OverDose Crime : Left it because i had some problems with the Leader actions .
-CripZ : Same as OC .
-Wild Angels : I wasn't okay with our Leader and vLeader gang System . They don't even care about members opinion and doing everything as they want... We hadn't the freedom to some stuffs because they were always refusing .
-Black Syndicate : Well i thought that im going to stay in this gang until i quit saes because i think its time to stop switching gangs and stable but unfortuanly it got deleted .
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Got banned in 2016 when i was a HS member because of abusing FireWorks in jail to jail break myself (Sea-Jail) .
Name 3 BR rules: Suiciding from the bank roof to avoid getting arrest isn't allowed. / Marker Arrest or Kill isn't allowed. / a gang can't BR with only 1 member inside the bank .
Name 3 GR rules: DE/CLO aren't allowed in GR. / Bringing gang Helpers to help in GR isn't allowed but allies or other gangs are permitted. / Grenades aren't allowed in GR .
Name 3 Turf rules: Using unclimable roofs isn't allowed. / you can only spawn at base or hospital because spawning at houses near the turf zone isn't allowed . / helping your gangmates as a cop or medic isn't allowed .
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is like making real like scenes for example a drug deal scene , kidnapping , arms dealing ect....
What is Deathmatching?: Damaging or killing any player for no reason or for revenge .
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: take SS and do /report .
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing because i can't kill a cop who isn't trying to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No .
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well my name is Ahmed , im 16 years old and im from Tunisia-Sousse . I discovered saes in 2011 and i began with a very bad career because i was always rulebreaking and wasn't aware of saes rules but after some months i started understanding how saes system works so i started joinning gangs and squads then i got a perm ban because of bug abusing money then i got unbanned in 2014-2015 and started a fresh beginning with this account . And now im trying to join a gang that i can stay in until the end of my career in saes , last time i joined BS i thought it will be my last gang but unfortuanly it got deleted so i had to choose another gang . And by the way if you want to know what is the most stuff i do in saes , It is streaming on radio or hosting Festivals ingame or any music event because i am a musicien in real life and a DJ too that's why i always use my DJ Controller to stream in any saes radio . That's all what i have to say and thank you for reading .

Yours ,
"Karma "

Nickname: Tantawy
Languages spoken: English / Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I would say 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I'm playing since 2014
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is not like every other criminal organization, Its kinda special. They're selling the best quality of weapons with the objective of gaining pecuniary benefits or other advantage for himself.its a very important factor to make these deal successfully.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
Black Syndicate:- I closed the gang
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 BR rules: You are allowed to kill anyone in your Bankrob / Marker kill is not allowed / Only 2 bankrobs per day
Name 3 GR rules: Don't use grenades / CLO-DE assistance is forbidden / Cops are permitted to arrest
Name 3 Turf rules: Don't use your properties, spawn at base or hospital / You are allowed to get health from shop / Don't use animations
What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will take ss and report him without taking any reaction revenge or damage
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will keep going
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: yes i have few friends in Arms Assassins.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well i'm 20 years old, i live in Egypt , Ismailia, i study business administration in suez canal unversity and i want to be accountant in future I started playing MTA in 2011, i found out about SAES in 2014, my first gang was Black Syndicate and decided to complete my criminal career with it. after 5 years, BS came to an end so i decided to close it and here i'm now applying for Arms Assassins hoping to proceed my criminal career.

Nickname: MaRoO
Languages spoken: English~Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a known gang around San andreas who dominates the local market of weapons. They're selling all types of guns with the best quality and fancy prices.
Veangeance Angels : it was my first gang , juba tested me and i've been there for sometime then sniper kicked me for a fake report
SAFP : After getting kicked from VA , i've joined SAFP . stayed there for 1.5month and then left because i dont like cops life
Vengeance Angels : after leaving SAFP juba invited me and we played ther together with our other friends Mezo and my sister Mayar .. we stayed there for over 8 months
Outfit : after some time me and mezo left VA after we told juba and he agreed then i joined O and stayed here until it's closed
RDMC : after O is deleted i stayed gangless for sometime then some RDMC HQs tested me and then invited later .. i stayed there but tbh i didn't like stuff inside .. they are always afk at their base without doing anything even if we are +10 online
B~B: i had some problems with them, then i decided to left
:HA: : they are inviting nubs into the gang , most of them dming everywhere and rulebreaking , aslo they invited 2 members and gave them high rank in 2 days.. that's unfair anyways
Black Sundicate: Gang Closed
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have been banned once before for multiaccounting but we have explained that it was me and my sister account and late we bought extra pc and now everyone playing from his own pc
Name 3 BR rules:
1- Don't br alone
2- Don't jump off from the rooftop after the br
3- Don't use nades
Name 3 GR rules:
1- Don't spawnkiling
2- Don't use nades
3- Unoffical gangs aren't allowed to help with Defend/attack
Name 3 Turf rules:
1- Don't spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in the turfwar
2- Use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn while turfing , Don't use your props
3- Don't camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.
What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life.
What is Deathmatching?: killing someone without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will report him
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: i will just leave them in calm because they are not triying to chase me, if they try to arrest me i can defend, but if they are not i will just leave them. if i kill them while they are not chasing i can get reported
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes I have friends in AA.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Well, Hello my real name is Marwan, I was born in 1999 at Egypt exactly in the city of ismailia and current i live in Cairo with my happy family. I have two sisters and I'm the medium between them. In my free times I would like to play with laptop some video games to enjoy and relax especially wars games. Currently I started studying at Suez Canal University, but always i've wanted to be a policemen because it's my dream job and i hope that i can achieve it one day. I like football and i'm a big fan of Borussia dortmund, often I go to stadium with my hooligans team to watch my team 'zamalek'. I guess those are important things about me, Thank for reading (-)

Nickname: Denis
Languages spoken: English,Croatian,and almost all other Balkan languages.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
**How long have you been playing on SAES:**I am playing since 2014
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is one of the best guns dealers around San Andreas.Dealing with all sort of quality guns and representing them all over San Andreas.Giving the best in this job and doing it with passion.
MI-6 : It was my first squad,joined it as a noob.Had some disagreements with members and decided to left.
SAFP -Reason is going back to family-Black Syndicate
Black Syndicate - I have left because of making gang called "The Anonymous" with friends from village.But came back when one of the HC called me and I was here as HC untill gang is closed .
**Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:**Banned for deathmatching. Got unbanned after sending ban appeal.
Name 3 BR rules:
1.Gang is allowed to do only 2 bankrobs per day.
2.You are not allowed to jump out of bank roof when br ends.
3.You are allowed to kill any random crim which is not defending or disturbing crackers.
Name 3 GR rules:
1.Bombs aren't allowed.
2.Spawn kill is not allowed.
3. DE or CLO assist is not allowed.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1.You are not allowed to call cops/medics for help.
2.You are allowed to use only gang spawn or hospital spawn.
3. It's not allowed to camp at unclimbable roof.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone with no reason,revange DM is not allowed too.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll use report message to an admin and won't
do revange dm.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Continue the way I was moving on.
**Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:**I have couple of friends inside .
**Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):**Hey,I am Denis.I'm friendly guy from Croatia. In few months turning 18 years.I am attending Mechanical and traffic school in Varazdin. Playing football in local club and having a lot of fun at weekends with friends. In free time I catch up some time to play videogames too. I have a lot of friends in mta. This game means something to me. I am always looking for new friends. I am loyal guy and I don't want to play it alone since BS is closed. Want to join new family and share the best things with.
Sorry for taking your time!
Best regards,Denis,cheers

Hello again! It is again this time of the week when you're checking our topic for the results. Well, they're here. First I'd like to thank everyone doing a bit of effort trying to join our great family, it is appreciated. However, we can only choose the best. In general, this was a really good week for the previous wannabes that were pending. Without taking more time, here are the results.

@Hoodie @TheClaw @Frenchy

A really good behaviour among the community. Our members had a connection with you all and we think you'll fit inside. However, don't let this get into your head, we still are expecting a lot of you! However, welcome to the family. Get ready for all that dm coming your way.

alt

@Combine

You recently came back to the server and you have not been unnoticed. Some of us appreciate the change on your behaviour, but others still are needing a bit more of certainty what are your plans on future, if the behaviour will remain as it is right now. I personally support you, but you need to show to our members a bit more and showing them why you should get your third chance.

alt

@Prophet

We ain't that sure what to do with you. At least me, haven't noticed you any single time in game. Get in touch more with our members and let's see what the other week got for you. Don't lose the hope and good luck in the journey.

alt

For the rest of guys that applied today or yesterday, keep tunned! We'll throw some answer the next week along side with the current pending guys. Remember, we're only choosing the best so show us what you got!

Take care you all,

~ Licano AA HQ

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname: Dexter
Languages spoken: Turkish and english.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): [8/10]
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started playing SAES on 2016. In this time, couple of inactivity periods has occured. In 2017 I started playing on this server seriously and concious. Also I have only played on this server in MTA.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an organization based on gun trafficking.. They have started as a small organization, but right know they have dominated the San Andreas in arms trafficking. Let's assume that you have gone to an arms dealer to buy some guns. It's not important whether you get that gun from a normal arms dealer or Arms Assassins member, they belong to Arms Assassins.

• CripZ : I started to have some problems with other members which have the same rank as me. At the same time, a stable system couldn't organize in the gang. At last, I have decided to leave.

• Underground Empire : When I first got in to the gang, everything was good, there weren't any problems in the gang and we have had a stable system. Howbeit, after the traineer issues, UE has demoted to level 4. At the same time, Huge amount of inactivity has occured. Inactivity wasn't the problem, the problem was the newbies which have recruited recently. Thus I have decided to leave.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 BR rules:

1- One gang is allowed to do only 2 banks a day.
2- Gang can not start bank robbery with 1 member of that gang inside the bank.
3- Assisting your own gang as a medic/or pizzaboy is not allowed.

Name 3 GR rules:

1- CLO/DE assistance is not permitted.
2- Using animations such as /crack , /sur,or /bathe whilst cracking a safe is not allowed.
3- Using vehicles to block the safe while GRing is not allowed.

Name 3 Turf rules:

1- You are not allowed to camp unclimbable rooftops.
2- You are not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist your gang.
3- You can only use your gang's spawn or hospital spawn when a turf war is going on.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life in the game using realistic animations and conversations.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is killing or damaging someone's properties for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: First I would warn him about the situation. If he continues to deatmatch me, I would report him to an admin or his gang's HQ
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: If he's not committing to arrest me, I would not react to him
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I have decided on my own to apply for Arms Assassins.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello everyone, my real name is Onur as known as Dexter in game. I'm 18 years old and a high school student. I live in Turkey. I'm participating as a player in an amateur football team, also I like reading books about space. I'm always open to the new ideas. I like spending my time with my fellows. I'm a fan of Fenerbahce in Turkish League, even though I'm not a fanatic or militant, I'm watching every single match. Except MTA, I'm playing CS:GO and PUBG. About my in game career, I have participated in only two gangs since the beginning, loyalty is important for me. I was a HQ when I was CripZ. Both in CripZ and UE, I was a official cracker and I'm still cracking. Turfwars are important for me and I like participating them. If I get accepted, I would like to do my best for AA. Your sincerely.

Nickname: Karma
Languages spoken: English , French and Arabic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2011 but i started with this account in 2015 . (Had my old account since 2011)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang from the old saes generation and the role is about Arms dealing . They have the best quality of weapons around San Andreas because their arms dealing business didn't stop and kept working for ages and their goal is to gain money with any way .
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): -Hell Angels : didn't really like my gangmates very much because they seemed like retards to me and this gang was getting deleted anyway so i left .
-SoA : It became really inactive so i left .
-MI-6 : left it because it was dead and getting deleted .
-SAPA : i tried to get my PC Diploma but i failed so i decided to go back to crim side and started it with HS .
-Hell Soldiers : I got banned for abusing fireworks in jail in 2016 so i got kicked .
-UnderGround Empire : Got kicked for facing some problems with HQ Team .
-OverDose Crime : Left it because i had some problems with the Leader actions .
-CripZ : Same as OC .
-Wild Angels : I wasn't okay with our Leader and vLeader gang System . They don't even care about members opinion and doing everything as they want... We hadn't the freedom to some stuffs because they were always refusing .
-Black Syndicate : Well i thought that im going to stay in this gang until i quit saes because i think its time to stop switching gangs and stable but unfortuanly it got deleted .
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Got banned in 2016 when i was a HS member because of abusing FireWorks in jail to jail break myself (Sea-Jail) .

Name 3 BR rules:

• Suiciding from the bank roof to avoid getting arrest isn't allowed.

• Marker Arrest or Kill isn't allowed.

• A gang can't do more than 2 BRs per a day .

Name 3 GR rules:

• DE/CLO aren't allowed in GR.

• Bringing gang Helpers or allies to help in GR isn't allowed.

• Grenades aren't allowed in GR .

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Using unclimable roofs isn't allowed.

• you can only spawn at base or hospital because spawning at houses near the turf zone isn't allowed .

• helping your gangmates as a cop or medic isn't allowed .

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is like making real like scenes for example a drug deal scene , kidnapping , arms dealing ect....
What is Deathmatching?: Damaging or killing any player for no reason or for revenge .
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: take SS and do /report .
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing because i can't kill a cop who isn't trying to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No .
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well my name is Ahmed , im 16 years old (i will become 17 in 24th April) and im from Tunisia-Sousse . I discovered saes in 2011 and i began with a very bad career because i was always rulebreaking and wasn't aware of saes rules but after some months i started understanding how saes system works so i started joinning gangs and squads then i got a perm ban because of bug abusing money then i got unbanned in 2014-2015 and started a fresh beginning with this account . And now im trying to join a gang that i can stay in until the end of my career in saes , last time i joined BS i thought it will be my last gang but unfortuanly it got deleted so i had to choose another gang . And by the way if you want to know what is the most stuff i do in saes , It is streaming on radio or hosting Festivals ingame or any music event because i am a musicien in real life and a DJ too that's why i always use my DJ Controller to stream in any saes radio . That's all what i have to say and i hope that i will make it for AA this time , Thank you for reading .

-Nickname: N-GAS.

-Languages spoken: Spanish and some english.

-From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5/10.

-How long have you been playing on SAES: I have known SAES for 3 years, but I have been inactive for 2 years, but I played again a month and a half ago

-In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are a group of arms dealers and are responsible for illegally distributing the best weapons on the market throughout San Andreas.

-Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Actually I've never been in any SAES clan.

-Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I have never been banned.

-Name 3 BR rules:

1. You can claim bank robbery only when a complete team of robbers is present.

2. Gang cannot start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.

3. Camping the entrace of bank once a BR has started is not allowed.

-Name 3 GR rules:

1. You are not allowed to rob alone.

2. Gang robbing a gang that is doind a BR is not allowed.

3. No using houses to gain an unfair advantage. Use your gang spawn or spawn at hospital only.

-Name 3 Turf rules:

1. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.

2. If you're killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you're spawned as a cop or criminal, it's not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.

3. Gaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from a medic who is not in your gang, or eating food(So no reconnecting no).

-What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is a way to reflect real life in the game, acting as if you were in real life. Whether working as a truck driver, taxi driver, criminal, police, paramedic, etc.

-What is Deathmatching?: DM is killing or attacking any player for no reason.

-Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would take a picture or send a report to some admin to do justice.

-You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would not do anything, but if he were to persecute me I would kill him.

-Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: If I've talked to Yoko and Rubik, and I've known I-Gun and Stark for a long time.

-Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, my name is Yeferson Gamez, I am 17 years old, I live in Venezuela, I like video games a lot, when I propose something, I do it a thousand times, I will always keep trying because I know what I want, I am a very loyal person , I try to be a better person every day, I always try to do my best for my teammates and I really like working as a team, it's great, and well, I really like AA and would like to be part of your clan, since I met SAES, AA has been the clan that has called me the most attention but since I was inactive for 2 years I had not had the opportunity to apply and try to enter, I hope you liked my application, thank you very much.

Surname: Samuel
Age 20
Country Brazil
Languages spoken: Portuguese
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (? / 10): 0
How long have you been playing at SAES: 8 months I have 1388 hours
In a quick and brief summary, tell us who Arms Assassins and their roleplay are: Clans Arms Assassins is one of the oldest gangs on the server, its operations in progress. a ship that is located in San Fierro. this gang makes inroads, steals money, stores theft, arrests to break and sell weapons
on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I have never been a part of any
Previous prohibitions on the server and reasons for them: It has not.
Name 3 BR rules:
1 It is only allowed to make two bank robberies per day per gang
2 It is forbidden to camp on the bench door after the start of the robbery
3 Helping the gang itself as a doctor during a bank robbery is prohibited
Name 3 GR rules:
1 Forbid spawning
2 Squadrons are allowed to arrest criminals
3 It is forbidden to steal alone
Name 3 rules of turf:
1 It is only allowed to use the spawn of the gang or hospital to spawn and not use a doctor or police assistant to help our gang
2 If I am a normal cop and killed by another player involved in the lawn, he does not count as deadmatching
3 It is only allowed to gain life through respawn
What is Roleplay?: Interpretation is basically creating and simulating many situations of our outer and real life within a game, for example being police and having people stopping, asking for the documents and doing our job as they both have a job and earn our own money for our things and goods, in a general term is our real life within a game
What is Deathmatching ?: DM or Deadmatching is the name assigned when another player shoots at us without any reason or reason to do so, resulting in a punishment for the same player
Someone DMs you. What do you do ?: If a random player makes me DM without any reason, I'll print at the moment, thus making an account about the player who made the Dm on me and wait for the admins or managers of the Saes to make his work, however I will continue to play and ignore this subject
You are going through one or several police officers, who do not try to arrest you. What will you do ?: If the proper police do not want to arrest me I will continue to play and not provoke the same police so that after that he wants to arrest me, then I must continue to play and not provoke
Do you know anyone from the gang or made contact with someone inside the gang before signing up ?: Yes, I made contact with some colleagues.
Inscription text (tell us something about yourself or about anything else you want to convince us):
I'm a good player, I like to help the other players, I like AA because they are an active gang, always this willingness to help other players, so I really like this gang, if I have the opportunity to do part of the group, I believe that you will not regret it.

Application Format
Nickname: Paul
Languages spoken: english, russian
How long have you been playing on SAES: since 2012
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: selling weapons all over the world.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): AA
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: DM
Name 3 BR rules: not allowed to start BR alone, marker killing is not allowed, suicide after BR is not allowed (hi odorian, check parachute next time).
Name 3 GR rules: no CLO or DE members, asking gang alliaces to help not allowed, grenages aren't allowed.
Name 3 Turf rules: spawning at houses close to turf is not allowed, not allowed to use unclimable roofs, not allowed to help as police.
What is Roleplay?: when you taking the role and then play as in real life.

What is Deathmatching?: causing damage without any reason like killing cops without wanted level.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I'll do nothing. Maybe I'll report a rulebreaker.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: nothing.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I am ex AA member.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I've been kicked cause of DMing, but theres no my fault - some dickhead DMed me and provoke after that. So, anyway I've been kicked for breaking server rules and AA was close to get demoted - I am sorry for that.

Yours always, Paul.

Yea not the usual day but we're late so

@Dexter @Karma
Not bad, one of you even reapplied. We wanna see a bit more commitment and activity.

alt text

@N-GAS @samuel3021
Decent too. I wanna give a shootout to Samuel about that issue we talked about, so keep your head up and work on that.

alt text

@Paul
ahah not really

alt text

Application Format
Nickname:Brahim
Languages spoken:English/french/Arbic
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 3 months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay::Arms assassins has the best quality of weapons around sa and one of the oldest gang in saes
TST:Kicked Beacuse i'm inactive
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
N/A
Name 3 BR rules:
1.One Gang is allowed to do maximum of 2gang bank robs per day
2.Gang Cannot start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.
3.during gang bank rob, members of gang which robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they dont want that player on their banks robs.
4.Killing players after all safes have been cracker in order for player to leave the bank by respawning is not official

Name 3 GR rules:
1.no grenades to be at a gangrob at all. this includes using vehivles as explosives.
2.NNo spawn killing - dont camp a gang spawn beef up defenses elsewhere if necessary
3.you can only gangrob spawned as your gang dont bring helpers alies or other gangs to assit are permitted.
4.CLO/DE assistance is not permitted

Name 3 Turf rules:
1.if you re killed in at turf where a thrfwar is going on, and you re spawn as cop or criminal its not counted as deathmatching. this is just part of war
2.You can only ue your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turf is going on you are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assit you gang in a turfwar
3.ggaining health is allowed only via respawning, health from a medic who is not in your gang, or eating food
4.you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places, climbable rooftops/places are allowed (usage of drug/vehicle is not allowed) to consider a rooftop/place climbable, you must be able to acces to it from the ground withhour the usage of drugs

What is Roleplay?:Role Playing " is to behave like in real life, it's just to act as same as real gangster
What is Deathmatching?:Killing somone player with no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:Take SS and report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:Nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:n/a
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us)::Im Brahim Ben Ali , im 19 years old , as most of you i love to play games but i hate it, because i should put it end and work on my works i've graduate from highschool i didn't get enough point for the unversity i wish. so im not going anywhere until next year, i will try my luck again hopefully it would be better , it deppends on me sure, whatever. Before it i internship in hospital as a nurse. I've learned a lot about it, i earned my first money from that it was 2 months long so , the payment wasn't that good tho, afterall im working as waiter in Cafe&Restaurant for 10hours Daily i don't have time for anything from now so i wanted to apply now. After 1 month i'll start playing back.

alt text

@samuel3021
We hoped you managed to sort yourself up, but you failed on that aspect.

@Karma
Your instability, which we evaluated based on past gangs and reasons of those quits, makes us not willing to accept the risk of taking you in. Bad luck.

alt text

@Dexter and @N-GAS
We decided to give you a shot, contact an HQ if you're not in yet.
Welcome to the family, don't fuck it up.

alt text

@Brahim
You applied too recently, stick close and wait for the next batch of results.

Nickname: 0riginal
The Netherlands

Languages spoken:
Dutch, English and a bit of German

How long have you been playing on SAES:
I've been playing SAES for almost 3/4 years with breaks (my playtime is 134 hours)

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Arms Assasis is a high quality gun deliverer and sells it to all the criminals in the game. The most guns in SAES are provided by the power of Arms Assassins.

Gypsy Joker Motor Club: The owner shut down the gang
V for Vendetta: I left because the whole gang spoke spanish
Sons of Anarchy: I left because i didnt enjoy the game so much anymore

All these gangs been a long time ago.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None

Name 3 BR rules:
No marker kills
Don't use grenades
Jumping from the roof to suicide is not allowed

Name 3 GR rules:
Don't do a gang rob alone, it isn't allowed
Don't spawn kill
Grenades are not allowed

Name 3 Turf rules:
Don't turf on roofs which are not accessible by climbing.
Don't spawn as medic to help your gang
You can only spawn at the base or hospital

What is Roleplay?:
Roleplay is acting the role your character has. It is used to be as realistic as possible to act like real life.

What is Deathmatching?:
Killing someone or damaging his/her car without a reason. Its also forbinnen.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
Just let it be and report him

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
Just continue passing them.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: I don't

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
My name is Sven, i like to be a part of Arms Assasins because its a powerful gang with a good backstory, also i like their roleplays. I'm a skilled, mature teamplayer. If you have any questions just contact me and i'll answer them!
Thanks for reading!