Arms Assassins

Canelas

Application Format
Nickname: Troyano
Languages spoken: English and Spanish.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing on SAES for 8 year (Since 2011)
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an old gang with the glance in all the streets characterized by the stratagem and the moral in the actions. They operate in a ship located in San Fierro, which serves to distribute weapons and all kinds of rifles to the groups that request it, they also take care of crude murders for hire.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
SWAT: Magnus kicked me because I used /wank anim on his face.
TT: I left because of personal problems.
UE: I was inactive that time and left and it was my own decision
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
Yes 12 hours for speaking spanish in mainchat, Batman got me into it.
Name 3 BR rules:
Jumping from of the roof to avoid arrest is not allow.
Markerkill is not allow.
Ramdom kill is not allow.
Name 3 GR rules:
Grenades not allowed
Spawn kill not allow
Gang rob alone is not allow
Name 3 Turf rules:
Spawn as cop to help gang members is not allow
Spawn as medic to heal gang members is not allow
Spawn houses near of the turf is not allow
What is Roleplay?
Acting in a role given, depending of the situation.
What is Deathmatching?:
Kill anothers players without reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
Tell him what's wrong and read the rules on F1, if the player still doing DM, Take some screnshoots and report him with /report to any admin available.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Nothing if I dont have stars either the cop is requesting me any action.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
I know Edgar,Couves,NTCO,Peter,OwenDlash,Tupac,Josepat,Rubik,Willy,Kybalion,Corpesegrinder,Seervio,Licano,I-gun,Gucci,Jasper,MrStark,Sasuke,Terry,Yoko.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Am person who loves gaming and technology, in my free time I spend the time playing on my consoles or Multi theft auto on my pc, I like music and I like to have fun, hang around with my friends. I consider my self capable and ready to be part of the most legendary Gang in the platform of SAES:RPG. I would like to be part of AA because of the structure they have, the team work, etc. The most valuable characteristic for why I would like to be part of the organization is the professional way the organization develop.

Application Format
Nickname: TheClaw
Languages spoken: B2 English certificated by British Council.(Online), A1 German, Starter Italian.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10): I'd like to give myself 8 out of 10.
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing on this server for more than eight years. A couple of inactivity periods has occurred but they are already finished. These days and further I'm active.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is an organization which is controlling the arms trafficking around San Andreas. Arms Assassins members are proficient in using guns. Also, they have a bunch of connection with their allies. If you have any gun in your house, labeled as "legal", it's probably not legal and provided by Arms Assassins.

• Blood Brothers MC: BBMC has been closed recently.

• OverdoseCrime: I was at OverdoseCrime since its beginning. I have done my best for them, helped my fellow Coach in his bad days. But unfortunately we had an argument and I left the gang.

• The Outfit: My fellows decided to organize a club, I left to help them.

• Organization Zero: Well, It's been more than one year since I left Organization Zero. As I remember, It was so inactive in these years and a couple of contention in the gang dragged me to the leaving section.

• Black Syndicate: Well, Black Syndicate, what can I say... I have tried reviving the gang with Roleplays and events two times. Unfortunately, sometimes you can't do a lot of things all alone. Thus I left due to inactivity and unrequited labors.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: N/A
Name 3 BR rules:

1- Camping on unclimbable rooftops is not allowed.
2- A gang only can do two bank robs per day.
3- Abusing any type of bugs are not allowed. Failed to accomplish these can result in a punishment.

Name 3 GR rules:
1- CLO/DE Assistance is not allowed.
2- Using bombs and potential explosives(such as cars) are not allowed.
3- Using animations while cracking is not allowed. Failed to accomplish these can result in a punishment.

Name 3 Turf rules:
1- Spawning as Cop/Medic/Pizzaboy is not allowed.
2- Allowed spawn places are: Hospital / Base, rest of them is forbidden.
3- Camping on unclimbable rooftops are not allowed. Failed to accomplish these can result in a punishment.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life in the game using realistic animations and conversations.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is killing someone for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Firstly, I would warn him about that forbidden situation, if he/she still continues, I would take screenshots and report him/her to an admin or gang HQ.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I would not do anything to them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Surely, @Rowdy35 @chemist
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
Hello, my dear fellows. Let me introduce myself, I'm Yusufcan. Seventeen years old boy from Yalova, which is the smallest city in Turkey. In my free times, I love cycling around the city which relaxes and makes me happier. I'm a Formula 1 and Tennis enthusiast, therefore in my free times, I usually watch F1 videos or Tennis videos. Except these, I love playing games such as DiRT series, F1 2018, Tomb Raider(my favorite), Dying Light, also a couple of competition games. I love researching and reading too. That's me, I have introduced myself. Thank you for your time.

Nickname: Lartsa
Languages spoken: Finnish & English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 9
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since summer 2012.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are the ones contributing the weaponry around the country, and the majority of the population are depending on them.

• HS ; Was leading the HQ team of the gang, due to Akyz going inactive with the rest. With no activity shown from my part HS died.

• O ; Left due to being inactive, not really providing anything for the gang.

• B~B ; It's been three years since I left B~B and I must admit I don't really remember the complete reasoning for this act, but I guess I had some argument with a fellow member.

• Rebels ; 2012, some dumb shit lol.

• LMN ; Died.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:

• 2012 abusing the housing system.

Name 3 BR rules:

• Committing suicide after the bank robbery by jumping off the roof is prohibited.

• Healing your teammates.

• 2 BR's a day max.

Name 3 GR rules:

• Nading along with using other vehicles as explosives, animations and spawnkills are prohibited.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Do not use unclimbable roofs.

• Gang & hospital spawns are only usable during this act.

• You're not allowed to gain health by your own teammates. People who are not in your gang, may assist you by healing or selling you food.

What is Roleplay?: Acting realistically by having a realistic conversation or putting out an act, that is not superhuman.
What is Deathmatching?: Shooting / Destroying someones belongings.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Report, whenever I'm feeling like grass.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Just pass by them, they mean no harm.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Plenty.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

Currently serving in Military, therefore I'll only be active on weekends, if my schedule even allows that.

Also, Finland doesn't exist.
https://www.reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/comments/ah9669/evidence_driving_with_bf_from_turku_fareastern/

Nickname: IsoHunt

Languages spoken: Estonia And English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 4

How long have you been playing on SAES: 13 Hours and two account is 200+ hours.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest Gang on Saes,Arms Assassins based in Dealing private arms in illegal professions in the most SA.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): -

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: -

Name 3 BR rules: Bank robbing alone is strictly forbidden
-do not doing hang/animation/blocking the crackers they might lose focus

One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day

Name 3 GR rules: LO / DE assistance is forbidden
-Do not spawn killing / camp at gangs spawn,it could lead into puishment
-Do not even try to enter or check the safe from other gangs out of curiosity,it could lead into punishment

Name 3 Turf rules: Always turn your war on turfing (/war)
-Do not spawn as cop / medic to assistance your gangmates whilst turfing
-if you standing on a roof make sure the roof top is climbable

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life for exmple selling Arms or drug to another organisations by illegal ways like real life doing there are plenty of ideas about it thats

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is Killing / damaging A player or group for no reason or for revenge thats forbidden too.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: As everyone doing ill take Screenshot and use /report as well

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ill try to ignore him as possible as I can

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello I used to be called med ali in souse life , Im 15 years old Im an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people. playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to im a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because Id like to appear more friendly I believe that Im very organized person I like to know exactly what Im going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so.

alt text

@Twenta

Nice to see an ex-member applying, but we noticed some things which led us to having a lack of faith. Not this time, mate.

alt text

@ClasicGhost @Elite21z

We're still reaching a final decision, better not rush on this.

alt text

@Troyano

Hmm hmm alright, let's see what you got.

alt text

The rest who applied recently will be answered next week.

Nickname: Jax
Languages spoken: Lithuanian / English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since late 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: The Arms Assassins organization is the most fearsome & notorious arms dealers in the entire state of San Andreas.
Organization Zero - Left due to the toxic hq team who despise me & internal arguments.

Blood Brothers MC - Died

BloodZ - Pretty much dead too, has no potential after the original leaders left it to rot.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: 2 for impersonating an administrator, 1 for abusing the radio system & most recent one for being part of a copycat server.
Name 3 BR rules: 2 Bank robberies permitted per day for one organization, The organization cannot start a bank robbery with only 1 member inside the bank & during the bank robbery the organization can kill anyone inside the bank who they don't want to be a part of their bank robbery.

Name 3 GR rules: Grenades are not allowed same goes for using vehicles as explosions, no spawn killing during a gang rob, only allowed to gang rob spawned as your gang no helpers allowed either.

Name 3 Turf rules: If you're a cop or a criminal and killed in a turf zone it isn't counted as deathmatching due to the war going on in that zone, only use gang's spawn or hospital spawn during a turf war you cannot spawn as cop/medic to assist your gang, you're only allowed to gain health using one of the fast food restaurants or any other food dealer or get healed by a medic.

What is Roleplay?: Acting out a role from real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Dealing damage to someone/something for no reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Ignore it usually. Otherwise report it to the HQ team or an administrator.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ignore them.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Multiple people.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well I'm currently as you may see in my profile picture a bit inactive due to work & real life issues I've got at my current state but I try to be online as much as I can, only got sundays off so ya know. Anyways there's not much to say about me I'm just a gamer who enjoys spending time playing video games and mta is one of them, I'm a hard working and motivated type of person really who is willing to do anything to reach my goals and become the best. I hope you take this application into consideration even though I had a bad past of mistakes & loyalty issues I did not know what I was doing with myself at those horrible times.

Application Format
Nickname:Frenchy
Languages spoken:Estonian, Engliska
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):I would rate it 6 of 10.
How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2013 summer when account was created.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms Assasins are weapon dealing gang with the best arms in San Andreas. Their base is located in San Fierro.Their role is to sell weapons and ammo for it.
Texas~Cartel:Left, I was inactive, really busy with school.

Sapa:I left after one month i realized that the cop life is not for me.Then i joined T~C again, and after that i was member when HQ team decided to close it.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:-
Name 3 BR rules: Dont BR alone ( Also without HQ Team permisson).
Dont jump from roofs (suicide).
Dont marerkill in bank.
Name 3 GR rules: Dont come as medic to the gang robbery.
Dont come as cop to the gang robbery in order to arrest the gang members which you are robbing.
Dont spawn-kill gang members of the gang you are robbing.
Name 3 Turf rules:Dont come as cop to turf to arrest your enemies.
Dont reconnect in order to get health.
Dont come as medic to turf.
What is Roleplay?:Roleplay is to stay in the role of your character/to act as your character would act in real life.
What is Deathmatching?:When you kill someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:Screen and report in game with screen proofs.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I can't do anything against to them until they try to arrest me .
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:Kybalion,Candy,Goodie,Ugli,Bartman,Avanger,Rowdy,
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):Hello my name is Keneth. I live in Estonia and I'm a simple guy like any other, 19 year old guy. I love to hang outside with my friend's and play sports like basketball. Sometimes I really enjoy to study alot and i think my english level is pretty high and good. I've been inactive lately because of schooI and life problems.My specialty is the builder..I also play computer games as: Global Offensive (GO), MTA and FIFA 19 Online .

First of all I want to start this application with an apology to all the gang, starting with the HQ and along the rest of the members as my past attitude last year may have caused trouble within the gang and although that wasn't my intention - things went out of hand.

'Application Format'

Nickname:
Combine (Harvester)

Spain (living at Germany)

Languages spoken:
Spanish, English, and some german & portuguese insults.

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
Something around 7

How long have you been playing on SAES:
Somewhere between 2010/2011

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
AA is a family of assassins and weapon dealers, they produce, transport & sell them around SA. They are allied with Tuga Thugs & Black Bullets.

B~B(2011), TST(2013), ALT(2013), HS(2014?), AA(2014-2018). I left B~B on 2011 because I wanted to turn to cop side, I got my PC on TST so I left to ALT and then jumped into HS when it got active, until it died, after that I joined AA, I guess I don't have to explain why I'm not in AA, since it's obvious, but I'll just say rulebreaking.

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: Back in the past for being a cunt, but that was loooong ago, my recent ban was for the same stuff though... Massive deathmatch and abusing ZIP panel which led to the kick, I don't have much more to say.

Name 3 BR rules: No mark-killing at the first door, no more than 2 bankrobs per day, no jumping from rooftop to avoid arrest.

Name 3 GR rules: No nades or explosives, no gangrob by yourself, no spawn killing.

Name 3 Turf rules: No spawning medic to help your gang, no unclimable roofs, no spawning house to get faster to turf.

What is Roleplay?: The art of playing/performing/acting a role.

What is Deathmatching?: Killing a player without a reason.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Take screenshots and use /report

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Keep my way ahead.

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
I don't think there's need to answer this question, it's pretty obvious that yes.

I have a complete new attitude and objectivity of things - a good mentality towards what is the game and how to stay cool with the rules and all which involves not being an utter cunt.
I think that sums up pretty much everything.

Respects.

Nickname: IsoHunt

Languages spoken: Estonia And English

From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 4

How long have you been playing on SAES: 13 Hours and two account is 200+ hours.

In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is the oldest Gang on Saes,Arms Assassins based in Dealing private arms in illegal professions in the most SA.

Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): -

Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: -

Name 3 BR rules: Bank robbing alone is strictly forbidden
-do not doing hang/animation/blocking the crackers they might lose focus

One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day

Name 3 GR rules: LO / DE assistance is forbidden
-Do not spawn killing / camp at gangs spawn,it could lead into puishment
-Do not even try to enter or check the safe from other gangs out of curiosity,it could lead into punishment

Name 3 Turf rules: Always turn your war on turfing (/war)
-Do not spawn as cop / medic to assistance your gangmates whilst turfing
-if you standing on a roof make sure the roof top is climbable

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life for exmple selling Arms or drug to another organisations by illegal ways like real life doing there are plenty of ideas about it thats

What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatch is Killing / damaging A player or group for no reason or for revenge thats forbidden too.

Someone DMs you. What do you do?: As everyone doing ill take Screenshot and use /report as well

You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Ill try to ignore him as possible as I can

Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No

Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello I used to be called med ali in souse life , Im 15 years old Im an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people. playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to im a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because Id like to appear more friendly I believe that Im very organized person I like to know exactly what Im going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so.

Application Format
Nickname: Hoodie
Languages spoken: English & minimal Spanish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 10/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Since 2018
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins is a gang that focuses on selling the best weapons in San Andreas. Their known to have the biggest and best guns.
OverdoseCrime (2018-2019) - Although I enjoyed my time in OC, I felt the spirit of the gang had changed. So therefore I left.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None.
Name 3 BR rules:

• Don't attempt to ruin another gangs BR via spawning police, leaking info or causing general trouble.

• Don't begin a BR with only one member of the gang present.

• You can not suicide at the end of the BR to get away, this is via roof for San Fierro and Los Santos Banks. Any other type of suicide to get away is also not allowed.

Name 3 GR rules:

• CLO/DE Assistance is not allowed.

• Grenades/Explosives are not allowed.

• No spawn killing.

Name 3 Turf rules:

• Only gang/hospital spawns are permitted (using a house to get to the turf quicker is not allowed)

• You can not spawn as medic/pizza boy to assist your gang.

• You can not turf from an unclimbable roof.

What is Roleplay?: Role play is assuming a role to its fullest extent, for example in Arms Assassins you would assume the role of an Arms Dealer. You act like the character/role you are trying to be as close as possible.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing any player for no reason, without their permission or for revenge.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: Theres 2 things you can do, you can ignore them and move on. The best option though is to just quietly use /report and let the admins deal with it.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Considering there not chasing or attempting to arrest me, I continue on my way without any action.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: This could be long. I know many members of AA and I believe I am friends with many. Its impossible for me to list them all, some include @Rubik , @Yoko_Kurama , @Will , @chemist (TMH pro) etc
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): I think I'm helpful and well liked among the server, patience and calmness are my strengths. I like to Role-Play its one of my best skills, flying is another skill of mine. I think I could bring a lot of fun and skill to Arms Assassins. Alot of my friends are here also, so it would be nice to play around with them some more.

Application Format
Nickname:
Sniper
Languages spoken: Arabic/English/French
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: Its been 3-4 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: It is an old gang named arms assasins following to their roleswho is arms dealing.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): TST/Reason:Kicked because i have created a groupe.
**Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:**its been 1.5 year/Reason:Dming a swat member.
Name 3 BR rules:-Abusing anim is not allowed.
-Killing players after all safes is not allowed
-You can't start bank with 1 member.
Name 3 GR rules:-Spawning as cop or pizza boy to help your team is not allowed.
-Nades not allowed.
-camping is not allowed.
Name 3 Turf rules:-Abusing anim is not allowed.
-Abusing bugs is not allowed.
-Camping at unclimbable roofs is noot allowed.
What is Roleplay?: "Roleplay" means to embody a character and act as if it's a real life.
What is Deathmatching?: It is attacking or killing another person without a valid reason
**Someone DMs you. What do you do?:**Take a screenshoot and i make my report.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: As he will not do anything to me I will go normal without doing anything
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yeah i know Nicus and chemist.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Seddik i live in algeria i have bac exam this year, i think im helpful and freindly and active.

Application Format
Nickname:Foroza
Languages spoken:English/Frensh
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):7.5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES:Since 2013
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:Arms assassins has the best quality of weapons around sa and one of the oldest gang in saes
MMC: Dead
RDMC: Dead too
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:N/A
Name 3 BR rules:
One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
Gang can not start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.
During gang bank rob, members of gang which is robbing the bank can kill any player inside bank they are robbing if they don't want that player on their bank robs.
Name 3 GR rules:
No grenades to be at a gangrob at all. This includes using vehicles as explosives.
No spawn killing - Don't camp a gang's spawn. Beef up defenses elsewhere if necessary.
You can only gangrob spawned as your gang. Don't bring helpers. Allies or other gangs to assist are permitted.
Name 3 Turf rules:
If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.
You are not allowed to spawn medic or cop to assist your gang in a turfwar. Gaining health in any other way than respawning or eating food is not allowed. (so no reconnecting no)
What is Roleplay?:" Role Playing " is to behave like in real life, it's just to act as same as real gangster
What is Deathmatching?:DM when you kill player without any reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:Report
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:i do nothing
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:N/A
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello , my name is Ayoub , I'm 17 years old , I'm living in Tunisia precisely in Sousse one of the best coastal cities , In leisure time ,I practice sport ,I often go to the beach with my friends to spend enjoyable time ,sometimes we go to the cafe , as well I enjoy playing football ,I'm a Juventes fan such I can not miss any game , i watched all the team matches , my favourite player is cristiano ronaldo , I have a little brother named M7mod , Currently I like playing Fortnite and MTA , probably you can find me at SAES:RPG server , i'm so active at forums .

Nickname: Prophet
Languages spoken: Ukrainian, Russian, English and Polish a bit
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 7
How long have you been playing on SAES: Started in 2016, including a break for almost a year I have 1200 hours now
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: it's a family of best arms dealers around the whole SA which dont care about morals and such, hang at the ship and kick asses. So the roleplay can be about everything related to delievering cargoes, no matter if its legal or not, the only need is to earn money
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): N/A
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: first one was chill out, the second one was bad attitude. failing to stop when asked to multiple times
Name 3 BR rules: 1)No BRs made by the only one member 2)Max 2 BRs per day. 3)No ruining BRs of other gangs.
Name 3 GR rules: 1)No grens 2)DE/CLO forbidden 3)Dont take out cash when you are getting robbed
Name 3 Turf rules: 1)No medics, cops etc. 2)No camping at unclimbable rooftops 3)Getting healed is allowed only by respawning, eating some food and getting healed by medics that are not a part of your gang.
What is Roleplay?: to act mostly like in real life
What is Deathmatching?: killing players for no reason
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I say what a dmer and continue playing
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I shall continue passing by and enjoy the game
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Terry and Nikki are the friends of mine, Logi and Sem are also not the strangers for me
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): As I said I started playing in 2016. My English was even worse than horkents one, thats why I was hanging with Russian community only. Ive met many good people, some of them still play on SAES, some dont but I will not forget how much they helped me. One of them was Nikki, he was a nice person. A bit later I started learning English step by step and then the nice idea came into my mind. The idea was about creating a group so me and friends of mine including Nikki created a group called Priests of Sodom. Thanks to PoS Ive met 2 more awesome people, they were Terry and Kaioshin. I hope Terrys gonna check my application so he should know everything I wanted to say about him. The group was developing but one moment stopped it. I got banned by SAES>Ardron for chill out, now it seems to be nothing but then I was quite shocked. I was ready to leave SAES but Kaio has talked with me, it was a pretty long talk, and he changed my mind, I decided not to leave but to stop with PoS. A bit after I got banned the second time and then I decided to leave SAES. But 4 months ago I came back to SAES to improve my English and everything reminded about itself and I started developing PoS again but this time was much more decent. As I said above I havent been in any gang yet, so Id like AA to take my gang virginity. Im applying now not to get a nice spawn, free guns or vehicles; I apply to find some new friends and hang with the old ones much more often.

^[alt text]

Hello everyone, it's that time of the week again! Considering the amount (15) of applications we have received, we were kinda spammed this week, we appreciate the time you took to apply for us, so let's not make you wait any longer and get to the results!

@J-a-x
We don't like the fact that you keep changing gangs way too often, we are pretty sure that you couldn't even be arsed to list half of the organizations you were a part of in your application, for that reason we doubt your loyalty. Your previous ban list makes it even worse, you also were never seen around AA members ingame, sorry but not this time.
alt text

@Griffin
Application is okay, effort shown ingame is great but we have our doubts about your loyalty, considering the amount of organizations you have been in, and the ridiculous reasons of why you left them. We don't think you are an AA material, therefore you are denied.
alt text

@IsoHunt
You are a newbie and you applied for too many organizations at once, I guess that says it all. My personal advice to you would be to stick to trying to join a single organization and build your reputation there.
alt text

@Lartsa
We don't deem that you are the kind of player we would like to see in AA.
alt text

@IsLeMou223
Poor application, also applied for too many organizations at once, same as IsoHunt. Take my advice.
alt text

@Sniper
Poor application, never seen around AA members ingame.
alt text

@M7rezz
You have been way too annoying with your non-stop PMs to AA members. My advice to you would be not to bother AA members that much. Simply locate and go to them or PM them only once if they want to chill around together. Also, don't kill me at the base, I hate it.
alt text

@TheRoyel
7 adminjails this week ? What the...
alt text

@Frenchy
Application is not bad, ingame efforts are good enough. I have already spoken to you ingame with something that's been bothering me for a while and I'm happy to see you understand my points. Let's see how you will do from now on.
alt text

@Combine
Good old Combine, decided to come back active. It took a long discussion to come up with an answer to you, considering those things you did before you went inactive. For the sake of you being an old member, we would like to give you one last chance to be re-considered, don't waste it.
alt text

@Hoodie
Not a bad application, could do better but I like the way you kept it simple. I can say that you were my most favourite applicant, I used to enjoy these early morning chatters with you. We also have @Essa up our asses asking for another Australian in the gang, so you are pending!
alt text

@Prophet
Know you for a long time, I'm happy to see you get more involved within the community and keep busy with other things rather than PoS. I'm pretty sure you will enjoy life of an Arms Assassin if you can manage to get in. Let's begin with a pending and see how you will do.
alt text

@TheClaw
Not a bad applicant, we had our doubts about you but we love the way you sound more mature than your equals. Let's see how you will do now, don't waste it.
alt text

@ClasicGhost & @Elite21z
You both have been on pending for a long time, we have now come to a conclusion to move forward with your applications considering you spent a good effort around our members ingame and were successful in our interviews. Standart [AA*] tags and please see any HQ+ ingame to get your invitations, welcome aboard! Also, fix that typo in your name ClassicGhost!
alt text

For those who were denied, we don't have a specific time limit about when you can re-apply again, but obviously making it too soon won't change anything. Please don't let these results discourage you, everyone is free to prove us wrong. I was denied for AA tons of times too back then!

-AA HQ

Nickname: Villain
Languages spoken: Spanish and english.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): [7/10]
How long have you been playing on SAES: i have been playing since 2013-2014 ( i am not sure ) but i started playing without care about it. at 2015 i started to give more importance to the game and i became a serius player.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA are the leaders if about weapons we are talking. they started from the streets, deliveryng their weapons and thats how they got the respect from another streetgangs who called them " arms assasins" AA dedicates to move ilegal weapons for keep all SA armed, and ready for fight.
Texas Cartel: My first gang, there i find my first friends inside the game and i thought it was going to be my gang forever but sadly due to some problems the gang closed. (dead)
Underground Empire: When i saw some friends from T~C coming to UE i decided to follow them , so i joined too , there i went inactive a time and when i came back there was no more tc members there ,so i felt alone and i left. (left)
Comando Da Capital: Here i worked so hard and i got a RM rank, later i got my sHQ and i continue working and i got my HQ, after some problems inside the hq team i left. (left)
Black Syndicate: i lived a beautiful history with bs family i thought this gang was going to accompany me to the end of my saes life , i worked so hard and i got a hq place here, everything was okey but due to some problems the gang started to live a bad situation that sadly despite of all the effort we couldnt save bs, the gang died :( . (dead)
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: i have no previus problems.
Name 3 BR rules:
1.- you cant start a Bank rob with only 1 gang member inside the bank.
2.- Its not allowed to assist your gang as medic or pizzaboy.
3.- Its not allowed to suicide jumping from the roof after br or using " Im stuck " , same if you kill guys after all safes cracked for get them outside , its not allowed.

Name 3 GR rules:
1.- Its not allowed to use nades at GR.
2.- Its not allowed to spawn kill.
3.- If you have no money on the safe , you cant try to gr another gang and you cant even help another gang.
Name 3 Turf rules:
1.-Its not allowed to kill people from uncliamble roofs: this rule means that you are not allowed to use any kinda of air vehicle for get on high roofs to take advantage, you can use roof but only if you can claimble it and another players can too.
2.-Its not allowed to spawn as Cop or Medic for assist your gang.
3.-Its not allowed to use house spawn at turf : if you get killed in a turf and you have a house in the same turf zone you cant use it for spawn there and get back faster, the correct way is respawning at hospital and from hospital come back to turf zone.

What is Roleplay?: RolePlay means act like a rol of the real life , for create a gaming space imitating some actions of the real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Saes is a RolePlay server, and this means that it has some rules , DM means when you break roleplay rules acting like a fixtisium reality, DM means kill anyone without any reason, if you kill anyone just for enjoy or just for kill youre dming and its not allowed.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: the most important things that you should do if you get dmed by another player is get a clearly ss of the situation, it should be a good ss with all details , cause you will need it as evidence for report the player who is breaking the rule. its so important report and dont go and kill him back as revenge , much people get mad and they just go to kill back the guy who dmed them , but its one of the biggest mistake, because there is a rule where you cant do revenge dm and the guy who dmed you is able to make a report against you reporting revenge dm. the correct way is make a good report.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: if you are unwanted ofc nothing, cause they cant even arrest you , and if you try to kill them while you are unwanted its a clearly situation of DM, and if youre wanted and they are not trying to arrest you or chasing you , you have no reason to kill them , so its another situation of dm too, if you are wanted and some cops are chasing you looking for arrest you, there you can feel free to defend yourself.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i know guys like kybalion , lica , rubik , Mr.Stark, horizonts, tupac, gal and cobra.
Hey i am villain , i have been playing saes for a long time and i play only for get fun, this time i am applying for be part of aa family because i saw much of my friends and people who i know here so i think i will feel comfortable with you guys and ofc i will give my best for help at everything if its needed, if i join what can i offer ? i can offer my positive attitude, my cracking skills , and my experience, and i will be there for everyone who needs help , i think thats all.

Thanks for read
Villain

Nickname: Steve / Steven
Languages spoken: Tunisian / French / English
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: I have been playing on SAES for 2 years.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms assassins are mainly based on providing the most quality guns, which keeps their operations running on a ship that is located at North San fierro and they have a lot of ammunitions around san andreas
Underground Empire - I left the gang, because i didn't find my comfort there.
Black Syndicate - Gang closed.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I was banned by mistake
Name 3 BR rules:
-Don't camp at enterence
-Don't suicide by jumping from roof
-Don't br without HQ perm
Name 3 GR rules:
-Don't use nades or any explosion
-Don't spawn kill
-Don't block safe with vehicles
Name 3 Turf rules:
-Don't use unclimbable roofs
-Don't spawn at your properties
-Don't use anims
What is Roleplay?: Acting like real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing someone without any valid reason. It's forbidden against rules.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I will take screenshot and use /report.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will continue my road
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I have many friends.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hello, my real name is Aziz and in game known as "Steve/Steven". I am from tunisia and i live in sousse, it's a known city and I'm currently 17 years old. I started playing MTA and SAES at 31 January 2017 and i found it to be quite fun as it had a unique community that binds to you. My first couple of days in SAES wasn't all that good but later when i joined Underground Empire everything got better as i started to learn a lot about the server, they were kind enough to take me in as a newcomer and teach me. After that I joined BS, I spent there 1.5 year and reached high rank in the gang, Really unforgettable moments.