DDMC - Archived (Reserved)

XgangsterX

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? :
Are you part of any groups, if so which? :
Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) :
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) :
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) :
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) :

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club :
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? :
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? :
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? :
Any additional information we may need to know? :

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introduction

In-game name & Age : FoxZilla | 15
Account name : mertt
Nationality & Timezone : Turkish | GMT +3
Language skills? : 7/10
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : My name is Mert. I'm 15 years old. I'm playing since 2010-2011. I started with my brother. We were playing together. He taught me. I joined MC gangs so i know their role.

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 8-9 years
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : Yes,

• The Motor Heads

Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) :

• SAIA - Closed

• Cluck - I was inactive so they kick me

• SA - Closed

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : I'm jailed 3 time. First, i was in event we were tring knock him nrg with ambulance after that one player reported me because car dm but i didnt remember after that i am jailed. Second time i spawned donator and i had starts one swat car tried arrest me i kill them with rpg. I didnt see donator spawn rules so i am jailed. last time we were front of jail and we will do jb but one admin said you cant camp on jail and he jailed only 2 player but we were like 10 player.
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : N/A
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : My Name is Ike. I was 17. I decieded to join Motorcycle club. I was search clubs. After that i found one club and i liked it. I tried to join. Then they accepted me. I was part of motorcycle club. I had freeway. we were doing road trips but one day 3 police cars tried to arrest we were ride fast then leader died and i left the club now i am looking new club.

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : Demon Disciples MC is a Motorcycle club. They are doing road trips. When they riding on road they enjoy. They likes to modifying their rides.
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : Because i can help for level up. I will do my duties and i am loyal so if you accept me you wont regre it.
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : I can bring postive rewive and i can help for level up.
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : No
Any additional information we may need to know? : My name is Mert. I am 15 years old. My brother was lead MC gangs and he created MC gangs and he tought me so i can help you in DDMC. And i joined some MC gangs their name, GJMC,BBMC,Nomad MC,FF. Now i am part of B~B.

Introduction

In-game name & Age : xJuDe|TF , 18
Account name : JudeObiasca
Nationality & Timezone : Half Pinoy Hald Australian , GMT+8:00
Language skills? : Italian-English-Tagalog , Italian( 7/10 ) , English ( 8/10 ) , Tagalog ( 9/10 )
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : Hello Im Jude i live in Philippines and i born in the Philippines , my mom is australian my dad is Pinoy , i can speak a little bit of Italian because my mom Teach me and i love my all Family and i like playing computer games such as , cs;go , minecraft , mta;sa , gtav , gtaiv , gtasa and more..... i like to Studying because when i grow up i like to be Scientist.

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2015 but i stop because i study more then i came back just like 1months ago or something , ( I created new account ) because i forgot my account since
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : Yes , The Forgotten , Cluckin' Bell , Age of Judgment , AutoLand and Kool Time News
Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) : ICE - I didn't leave , I get kicked because James told me to delete the Report but i said I can't but he still kicked me , im just trying to be honest ( I was about to Leave But i talk with him )
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : Yes , i get adminjail because i deathmatch a Car when i was a new player
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : N/A
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : Jude was leaving in Los Santos Groove Street .10 , he was very smart and kind one day he get tested for Scientist . then he was very hapy because he passed the tests , weeks later he get her Salary/Income , he gave it all to her Mother to help from House/Foods , he save his money to buy a new car . Some years Later he thnk that money was enough to buy new car called " Buggati Divo " , he goes to Buggati Company to buy a brand new car ! . Jude was very successful Man in Los Santos .

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : Demon Disciples MC is a Motorcycle club Group . they doing roadtrips .......
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : I can help DDMC to their Activity and i can Help them what they want to.
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : Yes , my Loyalty , Kind , Respect , Honest . And i can help them with Activity
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : No
Any additional information we may need to know? : Well , if you guys said that im Multi-Accounting i am not , if you asked BloodZ>Jxmes he is my cousin and HRMC|Shroud|M is Sister of my cousin! . Thanks