DDMC - Archived (Reserved)

XgangsterX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^[alt text]

^[~[Demon Disciples MC Recruitment Results of 13.01.2019]~(maroon,black)]

@007 -You're a well-known name in the Community and so in our Club. Your application is kinda short but we will let it slide since we know what you're capable of as a player. But, I assume you've been never been a part of a real tough MC Club like DDMC is. No problem! You can always learn our sort of roleplaying and if you need to, feel free to contact me. Your application goes ~[ACCEPTED]~(green), for the record. Your Prospect days have begun, do not show up to our place without beer or XgangsterX will smack you across your face. You also seem and are very loyal and truthful and that's what we're looking in our applicants.

Welcome to the Club, brother!

Our discord link which you must join: https://discord.gg/dwxWcYm, ask any High Table member for your Prospect role.

- Sergeant At Arms of DDMC, Markus.

Introduction

In-game name & Age : BloodZ*>Jxmes , 13
Account name : theclub
Nationality & Timezone : Pinoy , GTM+8:00
Language skills? : Taglog , English
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : I Born on Philippines im at 7th Grade in my School , Im a Gamer , Active , Loyal and Respectful Guy and also im not leaving my study , ilove studying and i love my Mother because she is on USA working for us .

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 1 Years and a half
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : ---
Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) : ---
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : ---
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : ---
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : Jxmes is Living on Philippines her work is to rob banks rob store etc....
But he decide to join DDMC that has skilled members

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : Demon Disciples MC is a club with motorcycle enthusiasts who enjoy riding and modifying their rides. It is mainly centered on the use of cruiser motorcycles, from a bar parking to a big road trip.
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : All i can bring is my Skills , being active player respectful member and participate in any activities and more..
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : Killing cops
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : N/A
Any additional information we may need to know? : nothing

Introduction

In-game name & Age : [WA]PewD, 15
Account name : MortalSupreme
Nationality & Timezone : Indonesia GMT+08.00
Language skills? : 8/10
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : Hello there im PewD. i was born in 27-04-2003 and i love playing game. i'm friendly player and i'm kind.

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 326 hours
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : The Forgotten
Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) : N/A
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : N/A
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : My name is Putra. i was born in Indonesia
I got brother called Glen.

I live a normal life with my brother in Indonesia.

One day when i was 7 my parents divorced and i live with my mom and my brother is in my father. after that divorced i live a hard life with my mom. In my 13 Years old i gotta work hard to help my mom get money for eat and for paying my mom debt. I was thinking to end my life but if i died who is taking care of my mom ? So i not giving up that time. 2 Years passed and i got an letter from my brother that father will send $10.000 for me and my mom. I waited and waited for the money that my father promise. 1 month passed and still no money sented to me. The next day i received a letter from Hospital that my father is in Hospital because he got an Motorcycle accident, my mom and i go straight to the hospital immediately. I asked the doctor how much my father's care and he said it will be $25.500. I was surprised and thought about how to get that much money but my father's said he got $30.000 in his bank account so i went to bank immediately and took all the cash from my father's bank account. After that i payed the hospital. 2 month passed and doctor said that my father's can go back to he's home. We wen't to my father's house and i was suprised that my father's have a big house. After that my mom and dad got married again, i live a normal life once again and i happy to see my mom and dad married again.

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : Demon Disciples MC is a club with Motorcycle that enjoy riding on road and their like to modifying their rides. Mainly they use motorcycle to do a big road trip and use bar for their rest
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : I'm kind person and i like team working also i like a BIG Road Trip
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : Not really
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : I have DDMC friend called Silver
Any additional information we may need to know? : No

Introduction

In-game name & Age : Rowdy & 18
Account name : rowdy
Nationality & Timezone : Turkey & GMT+03:00
Language skills? : 7/10
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me special over other players.

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 5 Years
Are you part of any groups, if so which? :

• The Motor Heads

• Outbreak Organization

• Cunning Stunts

• GEA - Reach and Rescue Team

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : N/A
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : In 2013-2014, a player named rowdy started the game. First joined the gang of The Omerta. Then he joined Black Syndicate and Outfit gangs. He decided to be a Cop after getting out of Outfit and he joined the strike team. After a long time he had missed her old days and he decided to become guilty again. Is currently a member of the Arms Assassins gang.

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : Demon Disciples MC is a club with motorcycle enthusiasts who enjoy riding and modifying their rides. It is mainly centered on the use of cruiser motorcycles, from a bar parking to a big road trip.
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : I am a loyal player and will do everything I can for the group.
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : Not really
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : No
Any additional information we may need to know? : My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of DDMC. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope DDMC HQs like my application and wish see me in DDMC.

^[alt text]

@Rowdy35 After we discussed about you with our members, we didnt find you suitable for our club. You introduced yourself as a mature guy but unfortunately you are seen in many arguments and we know how you act towards people. You can re apply when you think you fixed your attitude.

@Jxmes i really dont think you put some effort while making your application. If you really want to join, You got chance just like everyone. Edit your application within 24 hours, otherwise your application will be denied.

@PewD Your application is currently pending. Keep participating in our activites and you will get your final answer soon.

A note to all applicants, don't forget to join our discord server. We are announcing our activites from discord. https://discord.gg/dwxWcYm

alt text
In-game name & Age : Fist .17
Account name : Dali404
Nationality & Timezone : Tunisia . 160
Language skills? : Arabic , frensh and English
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : My name is dali Im 17 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players.

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 1 year
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : N/A
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : Nothing
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : Yes, i was banned cuz i was playing in cayber cafe and now i buy pc.
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : A young man who joined the police academy a couple of years ago and later got into a tactical squad. He is now trying to break into illegal organizations and start his undercover case.

alt text

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : Demon Disciples MC is a club with Motorcycle that enjoy riding on road and their like to modifying their rides. Mainly they use motorcycle to do a big road trip and use bar for their rest
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : I am a loyal player and will do everything I can for the group.
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : yes I've got some friends like Andre and mrwan
Any additional information we may need to know? : My name is dali Im 17 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ teams decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say ill show my best effort and bests for be a part of DDMC. You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ma boi, funny boy and trustable. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope DDMC HQs like my application and wish see me in DDMC.

Introduction

In-game name & Age : Wave - 17 Y
Account name : wave21160
**Nationality & Timezone :**Thai GMT+7
Language skills? : 6.5/10
**Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs :**Hello, my name is Wave. I am from Thailand, Bangkok. I was born here. I am 17 years old. If I grow up, I want to be a biker.
I like to eat sweets and like to go swimming at the beach. I have been playing MTA since 2014, but I have been playing SAES for 5 months.

In-game information

**How long have you been playing on SAES? :**5 M
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : N/A
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) :
I was banned for 3 days because there was a police officer following me and I killed myself.
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : A man believes that he can fly and believes he has touched the sky.

Why us

Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? :
If you invite me, I will be joining you with you. Will help you no matter where you go and I'm Ghostrider
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : Yes, I have a special ability to drive a motorbike and shoot a gun.
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : No, because I saw that it was a group for a biker. So I applied for myself.
Any additional information we may need to know? :
My name is Wave. I am from Thailand, Bangkok. I was born here. The time here is about 7 hours away from the saes. I have played a lot, as opposed to many players.

^[alt text]

^[~[Demon Disciples MC Recruitment Results of 17.01.2019]~(maroon,black)]

@Fist - Hello there and thanks for applying to our Motorcycle Club. There are a lot of Reasons why we do not want to accept you into our MC. First of all, you have quite a bad reputation in the Community which will not be good for our MC. Almost every single member didn't upvote your application when we were reviewing it. Also, saying that you are an undercover Police officer and trying to break into illegal organizations to start an undercover case, yeah fuck no. Even tho I am a Police Officer myself, I do not snitch on my brothers. We're a family, when you're a snitch here, you'll become our bitch. Your application is also quite weak and we seriously do not want men like you here, Your application is ~[DENIED]~(maroon), feel free to apply in 1 year if still interested.

@wave21160 - Hi, it looks like you're a new member on this server and we do want to help you but you got to search for that somewhere else, we don't want people who could fuck up our reputation, I bet you don't even know the meaning of a real MC. And if that 5 M stands for 5 Minutes then god damn, banned in 5 minutes, yeah how about no. And you have copied some stuff just like Fist did, also your application does not feel real, was made quickly and kinda trolled. Your application is ~[DENIED]~(maroon), do not bother re-applying at all.

Introduction

**In-game name & Age :**My Ingame name is Sup44|McJoni&Im 19 Years Old.
**Account name :**boubi
**Nationality & Timezone :**Im from Algeria&Timezone:GMT+213.
**Language skills? :**7.5/10
**Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs :**Hello,My real name is jihad im 19 years old Im living in Algeria Exactly in OumelBouaghi .I like playing online games with my friends also im a friendlyship because i like to know new friends also i like to play PUBG CS:GO ..Etc.

In-game information

**How long have you been playing on SAES? :**Since 2011
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : PoS,DZTG.
**Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) :**N/A.
**Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) :**I was Banned
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) :,Because there's was my brother he's playing with me and he create an account so we have an Multiaccount,The admins See that and we got punished,I was inactive from 2014 till-2018.
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : Well,a player that he's from FBI member's and he's trying to join an Criminals Organization(group) so great thing.

Why us

**Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club :Demon Disciples MC is a club with motorcycle enthusiasts who enjoy riding and modifying their rides. It is mainly centered on the use of cruiser motorcycles, from a bar parking to a big road trip.
**Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? :**Because Im Loyal member and i have all the experiance about the MC group and i was in a gang that named as "RDMC" It's Deleted now from a long time ago,Well im skilled and positive player ,im mature one and i have a good behaviour;All this others thinks that im lying but also all of them will be showed ingame.
**Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? :**Yes,Activity,Doing Roleplay,Helping as i can with making event's road trips with my team...
**Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? :**Well i was hanging around with DDMC,so,i do it without anyone of the DDMC's Team.
**Any additional information we may need to know? :**All things will be offered ingame.

^[alt text]

^[~[Demon Disciples MC Recruitment Results of 18.01.2019]~(maroon,black)]

@PewD - Hello pal, first I would like to thank you for your endless efforts towards DDMC. Recently you were put under-review where we decided to review your application one more time and see if you would actually hang with us in-game and how tough of a biker you really are. You have shown some good effort I must admit, attending in our activities, road trips and many other things we've done in the past days. Also, we got pretty positive feedback from our members towards you, neat. I could carry on all day buuuutt... You have been ~[ACCEPTED]~(green) into our MC. You Prospect days start now, bring beer and your Harley. Welcome to the club Brother!
Also, join our discord since it is a must and when you're there, mention me for your roles - https://discord.gg/dwxWcYm

@McJoni - No idea who you are, start showing yourself in our activities, good luck fella, you'll need it.

Introduction

In-game name & Age : Mac.Yeizzon - 17 years old.
Account name : crazyloc .
Nationality & Timezone : Chilean - GMT -4.
Language skills? : 7/10.
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : I am an old player in SAES, I have here around of 7 years playing. I like to be respectful with the other players and make friends. I feel I'm a boy that prefer be smile with the world, a positive person, I like to help the others or give support for anything.
I like follow the rules ingame and help others new to know the game. Ingame, I'm a cop since I have memory, for that I'm at NNB squad.

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 7+ years.
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : Secret Service Agent - Taxi El Centrino - ProCop Member - OutBreak VIP.
Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) : None.
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : Two times, fakes reports.
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : None.
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : I was a young crim, who was showing off to be very bad and fearsome. Everything owed to familiar problems, my father was alcoholic and my mother left us. They enclosed me in the jail for two years because I did illegal traffic of drugs in great quantity., to the moment to go out I decided to begin a new life, bought a motorcycle and I seek to join to some club to have friends and support.

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : It is a motorcyclists' club that they look for an agreeable environment, full of knowledge on the motorcycles, with skills of high quality. It might be said that, one seeks to generate familiarity between them, which are responsible and loyal.
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : I'm motivated and I like to play with many persons, in addition I like the vehicles of two wheels. I am very active.
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : I have skill great as for conduction, shot, teamwork and imagination.
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : XgangsterX.
Any additional information we may need to know? : No.

Introduction

In-game name & Age : Shaggy, almost 19 years old.
Account name : xfrozen
Nationality & Timezone : Bulgarian, UTC +2
Language skills? : 7/10
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : I am almost 19 years old, I have been playing in saes since 2014-15, not very sure though. I am loyal and mature, so far i have been in only 3 gangs. In my free time I like hanging out with friends, but at home most of the time I play video games. It is my last year in school, therefore next months I might not be as active as I am now, but it will be temporary.

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : At least 4.
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : San Andreas Interceptors.
Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) : Cunning Stunts, I was kicked because of inactivity, which I didn't report. The other groups I had been died before they become active, so ...
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : None.
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : None.
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) :
My name is Reese Kobb, now I live in small beautiful house with a little front yard, but let me tell you my story.

When I was a child, the bigger kids bullied me, I couldn't fight back. When I grew up a little more, I became aggressive and angry all the time. Then one day, some of my classmates started make fun of me in front of the others. I decided, that it will be the last day, they laugh at me. So I went to the guys and punched one of them, he fall on the ground, hitted his head and never stood up. I was expelled from school and my parents kicked me out from home. I had nowhere to go.

A year after, a guy reached out to me, saying that he wants to help me. Of course, I didn't believe him. No one has ever helped me before, but I was wondering, how could he help me. So we met in one of the city pubs. He was part of a motorclub called Hell Angles, he recruited me as their, drug dealer. It was profitable for a short period. Then the risk became too high, so I had to quit.

Of course, as you might guess, It wasn't easy to quit. The only way to give up on that job, was through the grave. After I stashed some money, I bought new identfication documents and driving license. Ever since, I have been hidding, working legal jobs for a month or two, before I get fired.

Nowadays, I own a small house, a pickup and my favorite motorcycle - Harley Davidson. It took me many years of working before I secure my future, I am just an ordinary man now or at least that's what I am trying to look like.

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : A brotherhood, where all members are equal, among friends, sharing the same dream, which is to ride beside each other and rule the streets !
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : I haven't been in MC before, but that doesn't mean I cannot benefit the group. I can be a great friend to everyone, I believe everyone needs friends. I am active and I can contribute to the group by doing activities on regular basis. Also, It is my personal opinion, that I have leadership ability, I know how to manage and deal in different kind of situations.
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : The only "unique" ability, that I can bring is my stupid jokes, that sometimes I am the only one who understand them. I believe everyone can drive, shoot and work as a team.
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : I seeked out for the club myself, because I am interested in joining MC.
Any additional information we may need to know? : No.

^[alt text]

^[~[Demon Disciples MC Recruitment Results of 02.02.2019]~(maroon,black)]

@MacYeizzon - Hello there Mac, first of all, thank you for applying to DDMC. We haven't seen you around in-game that much but that does not mean you do not have a chance in joining us. We are getting back onto our feet and getting back on daily activities, please participate in them and show what you're capable of. You're currently ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(gray), good luck!

@Shaggeh - Same words to you as Mac, we've seen you around but I know you're capable of more, ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(gray) as well, good luck brother.

That is it for the current application answers, expect a new one soon, good luck to the current valid applicants!

^[alt text]

@Shaggeh - Shown great interests into the club and wants to stand for DDMC and it's brothers. Means you grow from a hangaround into a prospect, but this does not mean you are a full patched member, it's a start and to continue from to grow inside the club and earn to get patched! Be welcome, brother!

^[alt text]

Introduction

In-game name & Age : Ardron - 26 years old
Account name : king1992
Nationality & Timezone : Romanian, Time Zone: GMT+2 (aka +2 to server time)
Language skills? : My primary language is Romanian and secondary is English
Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs : Well.. my real name is Andrei, I'm 26 years old and I am from Romania. Currently working in the IT department for Opel and Citroen here!

In-game information

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since.. July 2013, so.. wow, almost 6 years now
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : ProCops(Member), Cuban Cars(HQ), SAI(Commissioner), Government, SAFD
Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) : SAM - don't really remember, think I was inactive for a while, HHMC - Left cause I didn't really find myself in the biker group style that I wanted
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) : Uhm... besides Istar getting mad on me in SAPA in 2013 for blowing some cars in the SAPA parking lot, don't think there was anything!
Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) : None
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) :
Ardron Dawson is a guy living all by himself in a little house in Red County. He is quite known to the local population and even law enforcement for his links with different organizations, including some former MCs, and is no stranger to the law issues.

Ardron Dawson moved here from the crowded city of San Fierro, which was not really on his liking, and decided to move in the peaceful Red County, where he can do what he loves the most, ride together with his friends on his Harley Davidson.

Why us

Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club : Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club is more than a biker club, it's a group of friends, almost like a family, who share a common hobby, biking related stuff.
Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? : Well I have a lot of experience in different MCs, both as gangs and groups, including a HQ spot for a long while in the regreted Sons of Anarchy.
Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? : Well.. most unique thing would be my metal music that we can using during our roadtrips/events/roleplays, I can use my experience for great roleplays, and good activity
Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? : Not directly, no, I wanted to join myself
Any additional information we may need to know? : Uhm.. not really, if there is anything you wish to know, ask me personally

^[logo]

^[alt text]

Sup Community,

As you can see the topic has been updated. Since we've started this club, not much detail have been given, but as today, all info are given including we will no longer recruit by the usual way and change the process.

Anyone being interested in the club have to post the quote from below, filled with their name and date. By doing this, we should believe that you are ready to accept your role. In order to prove this, you must show that you are enjoying being a biker, just like we do. If you are looking at us as a club where you can make a lot of trouble, we suggest you to leave this topic. Trying to join us only to get something for yourself like money or fame, proves that you don't have intentions for being helpful towards members, the club and most importantly in the SAES community. To conclude, we expect full participation of the members and hangarounds, but also to enjoy the game while you play.

As soon as your post has been posted, you will become a hangaround of the Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club. In this period of being a hangaround, the applicant in question will be required to have decent activity with the club in order to process to the next stage. Each applicant may be tested in a different way depending on the first impressions they give.

^[alt text]

#### I, **<Roleplay Name>**, deem myself a worthy hangaround of the Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club. I will obey the rules, laws and do what the club wants me to do. 

#### **Date :** (DD/MM/YY)

^[Good luck and ride long!]

@Ardron - Shown great interests into the club and wants to stand for DDMC and it's brothers. Means you grow from a hangaround into a prospect, but this does not mean you are a full patched member, it's a start and to continue from to grow inside the club and earn to get patched! Be welcome, brother!

• 2 weeks later...

Introduction

**In-game name & Age :**Reaper 13
**Account name :**Reaper
**Nationality & Timezone :**Egypt GMT+2
**Language skills? :**8
**Tell us about yourself in 2 paragraphs :**My real name is Omar im 13 years old i have one brother no sisters i always play online games and i love to play football my favorite team is Real madrid im funny guy and i love to go to club with my friends and we always play MTA

In-game information

**How long have you been playing on SAES? :**just today im new
Are you part of any groups, if so which? : no
**Previous group(s) and leaving cause(s) :**i didnt join
**Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server? ( If so, details please ) :**nope
**Previous (legitimate) bans? ( If so, details please ) :**nope
Character roleplay backstory ( If you don't have one, make one. At least 1 paragraph ) : Well i dont have beacuse i started the game today i was asking for any Biker group and i found this so i applying

Why us

**Define Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club :**Its good and awesome
**Why should we invite you into Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club & how could you benefit us? :**well im active and good worker and love to be biker
**Do you have any unique abilities that you can bring within the club? :**yeah i can bring the honor and make our name up and everyone talk about us
**Did anyone recommend you to apply or do you have any friends inside the club? :**no
**Any additional information we may need to know? :**no ty

@Reaper - I'm sorry brother, but it seems you as civilian do not know what you are trying to go for. You also missed the correct way to enter our club. Therfore I suggest you to head over a more suitable organisation and learn about the basics before you meet us again.

Wish you best of luck, brother!