BloodZ - Level 1

Makaveli

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

BloodZ are officialy back and alive, however I'm not leading it and I'm not a part of it. My In real life friends are working on this project, but since I own both topic and media archive, I will update it and manage their forum stuff. You are more than welcome to apply for us.

alt text

Bloodz Up, CrapZ down !

1. Personal Information
    Name: Jure

Username: Mezzzo

Ingame Name: Mezzzo

Nationality: Slovenian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I have played in the past but started playing again.

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

How many hours a week do you play?: 7 hours a day

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My English is good and Im a good team player. My weakness is probably driving.

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I have some irl friends inside BloodZ and I also want to help you guys achieve what you want.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I can bring loyalty, fun and loads of good vibes.

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Its doing something like in real life. For example: selling drugs or running from police.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Hit em up and Hit em fast. Its a gang that does lots of different criminal activities and also never leaves a member behind.

Who is BloodZ's leader? Tuemack

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I screenshot it and report it.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: I warn him and if he doesnt listen I report him.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 21 years old. I am from a small village in Slovenia. I love playing and watching football or other sports. I also love going to a bar with friends and just chilling there. Thats mainly everything about me.