Black Syndicate || Official Topic

Tantawy

@Matias said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : Syndicate.Matias

Ingame username : prometeus

Nationality & Age : Chilean & 15 years

Dear Applicant , youre no a stranger guy for us , we know you from some previous occasions,
i think you know that we are not going to give you a accept due to all the problems that we got with you, but the time can fix everything, this time we will give you another chance, actually you are ~[DENIED]~(red), but you can re-apply after 2 weeks since the date of this answer (respect this time ).
You can use our helper tag Syndicate.Name and feel free to meet members ingame to show us your interest.

@-Sadio said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname:Syndicate.Tam$ouh

Ingame username:Zelozed2

Nationality & Age :Egyptian / 13 at 2019/9/1

Dear Applicant, thanks you for applying , we need to see you ingame for be sure about you , so try to meet our members within the game and show us your work and interest , actually we have no idea about you except for some casual conversations, we need to know you for give you a chance, so consider yourself ~[under review]~(orange).

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname : Pride

Ingame username : Leondaz

Nationality & Age : 17 // Israelian

Previous Punishments : Nope.

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : BBMC - closed

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is one of largest organized crime in San Andreas they known as bussinesman also they good at arms trafficking Ilegal gambling and drugs trafficking.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I'm a pro player, i'm also helpful / respectful and i would like to join bs.

Nickname: The-Royel

Ingame username: yenry1902

Nationality & Age: dominican Republic 17 years

Previous Punishments : no

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them :No Gang

in which you could benefit the gang:I am very active and helpful I can help the gang in what they ask me I have experience driving editing images I am pro with tra the cop and I am very obedient

since when playing Saes RPG :since 2014 or 2015

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is one of largest organized crime in SA also black syndicate role based on arms trafficking illegal transportation, also they are kidnapping & blackmailing people they are known as a businessman as well.
Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join you because i like Black Syndicate's backstory and you have good members. I can provide you benefits with my cracking skill and 6 years of gameplay experience.

Nickname : Batya

Ingame username : batya8890

Nationality & Age : 17 & Russian

Previous Punishments : I received a ban a month ago(12 hours)

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : ICE(Ice baby)-I did not like the players in the squad. FBI-I was kicked out since I wrote something bad in the chat

Explain us our role in your own words : The gang is engaged in criminal affairs. The gang has various legal companies with which the gang launders money. The gang is one of the most respected and very influential. The gang is engaged in the supply of weapons and drugs.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I like the criminal gang history, and the gang is very respected. I dream to get to you, since I ended the role of a policeman.

Nickname : FastYounq

Ingame username : general4234

Nationality & Age : Im from Turkey and 18 years old.

Previous Punishments : I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/96703-vlafastyounqv-banned-by-unknownclosed/

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : SoA/AA/UE/BBMC/VLA/BS/Cripz/TST/ICE/FBI
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: With permission from AA officials I left to establish my own gang.
UE: After I obtained permission from the UE authorities, I left the UE to help the BBMC gang.
BBMC: Because of the disputes within the gang, we decided to close the gang as a result of the HQ's decision.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is San Andreas's biggest criminal organization. Black Syndicate is an organized drug smuggling, arms smuggling, transportation, illegal gambling and human trafficking.They earn their money in this way and their strong is known to all San andreas.This organization, which looks like a business man, is very powerful and dangerous.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I like the Roleplay of Black Snydicate. I believe that I will develop myself and the gang.I can make activity for the development of the gang, and and this way together we can commit crime.