Black Syndicate || Official Topic

Tantawy

@Samuel1 @Syndicate-Rainy
Hello guys,
After few days discussing, we have decided to prooced with your application. Your experiences at the server and general knowledge is decent, your activity looks fine so far, please keep it up. Anyway, you are ACCEPTED. Since you have been already tested & invited, there's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname : Jokerulty

Ingame username : Jokerulty

Nationality & Age : Portuguese/14y

Previous Punishments : N/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : I've never had an organization, i just played for fun.

Explain us our role in your own words :BS is a mafia which has much roles , like transporting, drugs trafficking, blackmailing , prostitution , arm trafficking

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us?I'd like to join BS because its a gang that i like and i want to be a member , i like to hang with the members and learn things with them. I can benefit you because im active , im helpful and loyal and i will do my best to help you.

Nickname: putofilipe23

ingame username: Swag

Nationality and Age: Portugal 16 years

Previous Punishments: N/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them: CDC I do not know why I was playing normally and when I died I tried to spawn in the gang and said that I did not belong later I went to ask the pitoco because of the kick and He did not respond for 1 week, so I gave up.

Explain us our role in your own words: BS is one of the largest organized crime gangs in San Andreas. The BS dominate operations in LV, SF and LS, of drug trafficking and illegal transport weapons, BS is dealing with everything.
BS is relentless in doing business, and you are the one that has the best results.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I like this gang a long time but I was always afraid because you guys are very good and have a lot of respect on the server to come in and I a member spoke to me and then I said ok I'll make the apply. I am a player who did not have patience and if they did something against me I would kill him but now I grew up and I gained maturity and now when they do something I take prints and do a report during my 765 hours I have learned a lot and I think I am fit to enter BS.

Nickname : Rata

Username : morcao69

Nationality & Age : Portuguese/ 16y

Previous Punishments :N/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : I've never been in a organization before because i used to play only for pass the time and above all have fun.

Explain us our role in your own words : BS is a mafia that have several roles like extortion , prostitution, transporting , drug trafficking and arm trafficking.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join BS because it is the best gang in server and i would be proud to be part of this big family called Black Syndicate.
I would benefit you because i am very active , loyal and helpful , and i will do my best to help you as much as i can.

Hello guys, @Rata @Jokerulty
After few days discussing, we have decided to prooced with your application. Your general knowledge about server is decent, your activity looks fine so far, please keep it up. Anyway, you are ACCEPTED. Since you have been already tested & invited, there's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard!
Hello, @whswagiwnl23 @Falfoul
Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your application is currently DENIED.

ickname: IceCream

Ingame username: cnegovik

Nationality & Age : Moscow - 15

Previous Punishments : mut on 30 minutes

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : I've never been in gangs

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I like the BS database, I would help you at any time and invest money in the organization!

Nickname:Andrew (Not a nickname it's my real name)

Ingame username:Andrew

Nationality & Age : USA, age 19

Previous Punishments : got Admin jailed for dm someone who steal my car and modding it.

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them : SS - Suicide Squad well i didn't left they shut it down.

Explain us our role in your own words :
A Organization who do a lots of business to keep their organization up running for example transport services, drugs , arms , blackmailing , illegal gambling prostitucion.
Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : i will like join BS cause you guys inspired me to never give up even when you got the the law inforcements on your back ?? i will benefit you guys by standing out to others that don't know about you guys organization and get them to join.

Nickname:Andrew

Ingame username:Andrewyoung561

Nationality & Age : Parents We're born in Haiti, and i was born in USA,FL Age: 19 Years old

Previous Punishments :which was 4 or 5 weeks ago i got admin jailed for DM a person who stole my car and modded it without my permission and reported claiming i dm them for no reason.

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them : SS - Suicide Squad well i didn't leave the group it fall apart and was cancelled.
Explain us our role in your own words: BS aka Black Syndicate, a organization that will never fold,always stay loyal, and maintain Humble,Righteousness,nofear, and will do anything to survive Sell Drugs,Sell Guns,ETC
Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us?i would like joined Black Syndicate cause you guy's aren't just a Organization you guy's are a family who will help each other when needed. i can benefit Black Syndicate by putting in more effort and bring a whole new energy to the Family.

• 2 weeks later...

@legendary4life said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname:Andrew

Ingame username:Andrewyoung561

Nationality & Age : Parents We're born in Haiti, and i was born in USA,FL Age: 19 Years old

After few days discussing, we have decided to prooced with your application. Your general knowledge about server is decent, your activity looks fine so far, please keep it up. Anyway, you are ACCEPTED. Since you have been already tested & invited, there's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nickname :Super12345

Ingame username :Conway

Nationality & Age :Turkish and I'm 16 years old

Previous Punishments :N/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them :N/A

Explain us our role in your own words :Black Syndicate is a mafia that have several roles like extortion , prostitution, transporting , drug trafficking and arm trafficking.

Why would you like to join Black Syndicate and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join BS because it is the best gang in server and i would be proud to be part of this big family called Black Syndicate.
I would benefit you because i am very active , loyal and helpful

• 1 month later...

Nickname : Denis Trkulja.

Ingame username : Deno

Nationality & Age : I have full 19 years old and I am from Croatia.

Previous Punishments : N/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : I was in DEA long time ago but then DEA fall appart.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is a type of mafia with no exuces. They are dealing with the nastiest jobs, like guns, drugs, weapons, prostutition, transportation, blackmailing, extortion and illegal gambling.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I want to join Black Syndicate because I like the members of it. I already hangs with some of them and talk with them and they seems like a nice guys with who I would like to hang and rob all arround the San Andreas. With all of that I am pretty active player(like 3-4 h/day) and I can tell that i am pretty polite. My English skills are like 7.5/10.

Nickname: Karma
Ingame username: star2000
Nationality & Age: Tunisian / 16
**Previous punishements:**Yes i got banned 1 time for abusing fireworks to jailbreak myself .
Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them
-Hell Angels : didn't really like my gangmates very much because they seemed like retards to me and this gang was getting deleted anyway so i left .
-SoA : It became really inactive so i left .
-MI-6 : left it because it was dead and getting deleted .
-SAPA : i tried to get my PC Diploma but i failed so i decided to go back to crim side and started it with HS .
-Hell Soldiers : I got banned for abusing fireworks in jail in 2016 so i got kicked .
-UnderGround Empire : Got kicked for facing some problems with HQ Team .
-OverDose Crime : Left it because i had some problems with the Leader actions .
-CripZ : Same as OC .
-Wild Angels : I wasn't okay with our Leader and vLeader gang System . They don't even care about members opinion and doing everything as they want... We hadn't the freedom to some stuffs because they were always refusing .
Explain us our role in your own words : They are known as successfull business mans but they deal with weapons and drugs trafficking by some illegal transportation . In every deal they make , they always had the best outcome because they're always looking for success and want to reach to the Top .
Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? Well , i am a very skilled and experienced player so i won't damage The Black Syndicate reputation and i am always active so i can help with raising the gang activity and host some events and Role-Plays .

Nickname : mohamed60

Ingame username : mohamed75

Nationality & Age : im 15 years old and im from tunisia

Previous Punishments : banned for ban evading

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : QRF (Which I'm no longer a part of due to getting kicked out)

Explain us our role in your own words :Black Syndicate are characterized by their practice of all illegal acts like : blackmailing, kidnapping, ilegal gamblling and transport services . And This means that BS is engaged in illegal business like mafia's,it is also classified as the most dangerous and biggest gang in SA

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? :i would like to join BS because it is the kind of gang that I love and I wanna learn and gain experience from a perfect gang like it ,I am active and I am sure that I will give my loyalty to this awsome and special family

Nickname : lazar

Ingame username : xxlazarxx

Nationality & Age :tunisian 16 years old

Previous Punishments : banned because i was admin in other RPG serveur

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them :
BS: left beacuse i went inactive
HA : Dead
Yakuza : Dead
CDC : Kicked because i got banned

Explain us our role in your own words : transporting drugs to whole SA map

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : i just want to come back to the gang because i have frineds there and i just be loyal and help the gang also i am active player which can help the gang with events etc ..
SS about hanging : https://imgur.com/a/Em5wTcv