Top Posters In This Topic

@Oreten said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname: Orten

Ingame username: bouhsina

Nationality & Age : Tunisia/14

Previous Punishments : N/A

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them :
-Tuga_Thugs: I'm Kicked Because i took ban
-The_Blood_Brothers_MC: I Left BBMC Because Died And i decide To join Organization Zero.
-Organization Zero: Z Have 73 Members And Inactive.
-T~~AR: Gang Died.
-SA: Gang Closed.
-ICE Police: i left it Because i decide to Join BS.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate Is A Mafia,Selling Drugs And Arms, Like transporting Drug trafficking and arm trafficking.And BS is engaged in illegal business.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I Would Like To Join BS Because it is the best gang in SAES by me,I have many friends in BS and will help the gang with RolePlays,Events,etc. . I Have A Lot Experiance's And i'm active Trust me.The Members Of BS Are Polite And will do my best to join Black Syndicate.

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your application is currently ~[DENIED]~(red). don't re apply again.

Nickname: Syndicate.Bird

Ingame username: Bird9

Nationality & Age : Tunisia - 17

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them :
WA = for i can join "Black Syndicate"
"Z = it's dead but i leave for i can help "WA"
Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate role's are blackmailing, kidnapping, ilegal gambling and transport services. These are all illegal which mafia does(BS) they are using moto "We give our offer only once" which means if one of their mans betraits them he will die. Black Syndicate is one of bigest crime gangs who rules around LV,LS and SF. In public they are also represented as well known bussines mans.
Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : Well , i really like BS members in my opinion they are skilled and experieced enough to speaks about their family . Besides im a respectfu player , i can offer my loyalty , maturity and activities to BS . In conclusion, i think im the right person who can benefits BS

@Kayle said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname: Kayle

Ingame username: Karim

Nationality & Age : Tunisia/23

@Jack_ said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname: Jack or Syndicate.Jack

Ingame username: yaman231

Nationality & Age: Turkish/18

Previous Punishments : I will explain to HQs

After few days discussing, we have decided to prooced with your applications. Your experiences at the server and general knowledge is decent, your activities looks fine so far, please keep it up. Anyway, you are ACCEPTED. Since you have been already tested & invited, there's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard!

In-game Nickname: Netro
Account name: XxNetroxX
Nationality: Israel (Arabic 48)
When did you started playing saes:8 month ago
Did you got banned before?: Nope
Languages spoken: English / Arabic
What previous gang/squads/companies have you been in ? And why did you leave:
ICE: leave to join Gang
FBI: inactive just 2 members
QRF: Closed
RKMC: after 2 week gang closed
BBMC: problem
Tell us 3 Turf Rules:1. if you're killed in a turf where a turfwar i going on and you're spwaned as a cop or criminal it's not counted as deathmatching this is just part of the war 2. gaining health is allowed only via respawning health from a medic who is not in your gang or eating food ( so no reconnecting no ) 3. you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops climbable houses are allowed.

Tell us 3 GR Rules: 1. no grenades to be at a gangrob at all this includes using vehicles as explosives 2. No spawn killing - don't camp a gang's spawn. Beef up defenses elswhere if necessary 3. you can only gangrob spawned as your gang. Don't bring helpers allies or other gangs to assist are permitted.
Did you read F1 Rules: Yes i did

@Bird9 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname: Syndicate.Bird

Ingame username: Bird9

Nationality & Age : Tunisia - 17

WA = for i can join "Black Syndicate"
"Z = it's dead but i leave for i can help "WA"

Okay, I don't know how to start Mr bird or Mr Mechul you are same guy.
Firstly lets start with BIRD
Alright, you have 4 account forums
https://saesrpg.uk/user/bird_
https://saesrpg.uk/user/bird0
https://saesrpg.uk/user/bird9
https://saesrpg.uk/user/bird

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3189/bird-ban-appeal

Secondly, You are good liar (lied about your age, city and punishment)

Spoiler Text
alt text

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/3189/bird-ban-appeal

Now let's move to MECHUL
Nowadays the activity of mechul lowered, since you joined new gang (WA) with Bird and now trying to join us, you couldn't find time to open that account
Firstly
Mechul created 1 month and he is good cracker that's weird also same level of cracking skills as Bird
alt text

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

Secondly this proof, shows that you Bird = Mechul same level english and same mistakes haha stupid for real

Spoiler Text
alt text

Bird = Mechul = Mafyouza

Well i don't have anything to say
Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm happy to announce for you that you're BLACKLISTED

@RAMPAGE @Bone I mentioned you here, because you banned him before and this is new Serial of Bird's PC, So you can give him perm ban haha
5B440913687F26338FEBDC0D9F7BB143

@TheClaw said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : TheClaw

Ingame username : theclaw

Nationality & Age : I'm Turkish. 17 years old.

After few days discussing, we have decided to prooced with your applications. Your experiences at the server and general knowledge is decent, your activities looks fine so far, please keep it up. Anyway, you are ACCEPTED. Since you have been already tested & invited, there's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard!

@XxNetroxX said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

In-game Nickname: Netro
Account name: XxNetroxX
Nationality: Israel (Arabic 48)
When did you started playing saes:8 month ago
Did you got banned before?: Nope
Languages spoken: English / Arabic

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm happy to announce for you that you're BLACKLISTED. Don't fucking re-apply once again please

Nickname : Leonidas

Ingame username : kralxlac1

Nationality & Age : My nationality Turkey and Im 20 years old.

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : SoA/Outfit/BBMC/VLA/FBI
SoA: By the gang leader, the gang was closed.
FBI : is a nice place but i decided to leave, because FBI inactive squad.
VLA: it was not an active gang and was shut down by the leader.
BBMC The gang received 2 levels. we received a warning from our other application, we talked with the gang HQ team and decided to close the gang.
Outfit: to establish our own gang, I left.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is a very powerful gang known by the San andreas and it gains strength through arms smuggling, drug smuggling and transportation.They're happy to do this because they're earning their money! They seem to be a group of businessmen, but they are the most powerful gangs of the san andreas.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I'm an active player in the game for 5-6 hours a day and during this time I want to do a lot of activity with the Black Syndicate gang.I will in game continue to develop both myself and the gang.That's why I want to join Black Syndicate.

@FastYounq said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : FastYounq

Ingame username : general4234

Nationality & Age : Im from Turkey and 18 years old.

Previous Punishments : I was banned because of multiaccounts.Later we solved the problem and the ban was lifted.

@Leonidas said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : Leonidas

Ingame username : kralxlac1

Nationality & Age : My nationality Turkey and Im 20 years old.

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your applications are DENIED. Re-Apply after 2 weeks from now if you're still interested.

Nickname : AymenjO68

Ingame username :AymenjO68

Nationality & Age : 17 years old from tunisia

Previous Punishments :adminjailed when i'm begginer

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : N/A

Explain us our role in your own words :black syndicate is one of largest organized crime syndicates in SAES they do operations in Las Venturas, San Fierro and Los Santos from drugs and arms trafficking to simple illegal transportation, All members of BLACK SYNDICATE do their jobs by they most important rule "We give our offer only once",Success is the only thing they look for , BLACK SYNDICATE members is one family and They respect themselves and They are loyal to their gang

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : i would like to join BLACK SYNDICATE cuz it is one of largest organized crime and Success is the only thing the BLACK SYNDICATE members looking for their gang , i can benefit BS with my loyality, RP skills, driving skills and littlebit of shooting

THANKS !!! ^_^

Nickname : Jougou

Ingame username : akyal

Nationality & Age : 16 years old

Previous Punishments : I got adminjailed one time because i was lagging

YakuzA : Dead
BBMC : Dead
CDC : Kicked (better tell th reason ingame)

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is one of the biggest gangs their role based on transporting drugs around San Andreas : Las Venturas , San Friero and Los Santos which they make money on illegal ways .

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : i really liked people who are in the gang. You seems like respectfull guys with good attitude and always active which is the main reason for me. I really like your roleplay aswell it's just my type of roleplay i would like to do with a smile on my face. I have been meeting you at SR's and i think you are an awsome gang which i would be a part of.

@xxjougou said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : Jougou

Ingame username : akyal

Nationality & Age : 16 years old

Previous Punishments : I got adminjailed one time because i was lagging

YakuzA : Dead
BBMC : Dead
CDC : Kicked (better tell th reason ingame)

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your applications are DENIED.

Nickname : LuXa2k

Ingame username : LuXa2k

Nationality & Age : Croatian, 17 years old

Previous Punishments :n/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : n/A

Explain us our role in your own words :Black Syndicate is one of the largest and strongest gangs in SA. BS works in many types of bussineses; transportation of drugs weapons etc.,drug selling and trafficking,blackmailing,weapon selling and trafficking,illegal gambling and prostitution.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join BS because it's one of the odlest and OG gangs,also members are awesome to be around,skilfull....Since im quite new i would try to benefit by learning and helping other players with their jobs and tasks.

Nickname :IceCream

Ingame username :cnegovik

Nationality & Age :Russian,15

Previous Punishments :N|A

The Company:free invite
S.W.A.T. :Free invite
F.B.I; invited because of the Alliance with ICE POLICE
ICE POLICE:Very bored almost always offline players from this organization and therefore left

Explain us our role in your own words :The role Of the black syndicate is blackmail, kidnapping, illegal gambling and transportation services. All this is illegal, which the mafia (BS) do, they use moto "we only give our offer once", which means that if one of their people betrays them, he will die. The black Syndicate is one of the biggest criminal gangs that rules around LV LS and SF. In public, they are also presented as well-known businessmen.!!!!

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? :I think i could fit their role cause once i was part of BS and i really enjoyed their role. I could benefit BS as one good and mature player.

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname : zFury

Ingame username : kuze

Nationality & Age : VietNam,17

Previous Punishments :N|A

WH, and it was die and all members is left so i left it too, even leader is the first one left a gang.

Explain us our role in your own words : It is Trafficking, Protiuting and Black Mailing aslo they are bussines man.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I want join BS because i need some where is i can call is home a family, i want hang together ( RB,SR or going around ) and how i benefit you guys ? I will working hard and contribute to BS, make population more more popular. I promise i will dedication all what i did and doing to BS.

alt text
Nickname : Syndicate.Matias

Ingame username : prometeus

Nationality & Age : Chilean & 15 years

Previous Punishments : I was only banned once because I was muted and speak for $1. ( 1 day) & Adminjail for Market kill in BR

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : Squads:

• SAFP: very comfortable but I left it for personal problems after that an HQ again invited me to accept but the vicelider kicked me because I should have been on the blacklist. 2nd time: I left it for an fight with the HQs.

• ICE: I was in 2 times It's a good squad but I left it because it was when I decided to start my criminal career in SAES also in the 2nd time I was invited but I did not feel comfortable and I left. /

• STF: Private reason pm me

• FBI: Inactive

Gangs:

• CDC: It's a good gang I was also in 2 times in the 1st time: I was kicked by Killer because I went to a turf as a cop. 2nd time: After that Killer invited me again but I left him the next day because he didn't have a good reputation since there were complaints against me due to the fact that many DM members of CDC then left him.

• BBMC: Problems with Members

• OC: Left for join FBI

• CripZ: Is good gang first time kicked for avoid ( No intentionally) 2nd time left for inactivity and now kicked ( long history pm me)

Explain us our role in your own words : In the Black Syndicate we carry out our operations in Las Venturas, San Fierro and Los Santos, from drug trafficking and arms to simple illegal transport, the Black Syndicate is in charge of everything besides The Black Syndicate not only has that also has extortion prostitution.
Also the most important thing that defines the Black Syndicate is this: We give our offer only once

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join because BS has good members and its members are active and respect the rules and are respectful in that I can benefit them I can benefit with my activity loyalty unconditional help in good times and bad. and im cracker

Your Sincerely, Matias