Tantawy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@deno500 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : Denis Trkulja.

Ingame username : Deno

Nationality & Age : I have full 19 years old and I am from Croatia.

After few days discussing, we have decided to prooced with your application. Your experiences at the server and general knowledge is decent, your activity looks fine so far, please keep it up. Anyway, you are ACCEPTED. Since you have been already tested & invited, there's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard!

@Karma said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

In-game Nickname: Karma
Account name: star2000
Nationality: Tunisian
When did you started playing saes: Since 2011

After few days discussing, we have decided to prooced with your application. Your experiences at the server and general knowledge is decent, your activity looks fine so far, please keep it up. Anyway, you are ACCEPTED. Since you have been already tested & invited, there's nothing else to say. Welcome aboard!

In-game Nickname: Netro
Account name: XxNetroxX
Nationality: Israel (Arabic 48)
When did you started playing saes:8 month ago
Did you got banned before?: Nope
Languages spoken: English / Arabic
What previous gang/squads/companies have you been in ? And why did you leave:
ICE: leave to join Gang
FBI: inactive just 2 members
QRF: Closed
RKMC: after 2 week gang closed
BBMC: problem
Tell us 3 Turf Rules:1. if you're killed in a turf where a turfwar i going on and you're spwaned as a cop or criminal it's not counted as deathmatching this is just part of the war 2. gaining health is allowed only via respawning health from a medic who is not in your gang or eating food ( so no reconnecting no ) 3. you are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops climbable houses are allowed.

Tell us 3 GR Rules: 1. no grenades to be at a gangrob at all this includes using vehicles as explosives 2. No spawn killing - don't camp a gang's spawn. Beef up defenses elswhere if necessary 3. you can only gangrob spawned as your gang. Don't bring helpers allies or other gangs to assist are permitted.
Did you read F1 Rules: Yes i did

Nickname :Panda

Ingame username :Bandou

Nationality & Age : Tunisia&17

Previous Punishments :N/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them :ICE i have problem with Members, FBI i have problem, , BBMC i leave to go Z, Z, Kicked for RULEBREAK

Explain us our role in your own words ::Black Syndicate role's are blackmailing, kidnapping, ilegal gambling and transport services. These are all illegal which mafia does(BS) they are using moto "We give our offer only once" which means if one of their mans betraits them he will die

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? :Well, I'd like to join BS, because It is my favorite gang in the server and my dream to be part it of it, so now i'm here to achieve it, cause it is really perfect gang with fantastic memberships and i wanna gain experience from it. I can benefit BS by team work and activity, I'm a active player

Nickname:Khalil

Ingame username:Khalil

Nationality & Age :Tunisia/24

Previous Punishments :Never been banned before

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them :i'm was in outfit since 2014/HS dead/B~B i left because i will going help my friends/WA i'm left because have proplem with membres/ i left oc that mean i want back to bs.

Explain us our role in your own words :Black Syndicate, a criminal organization dedicated to the illegal trafficking of drugs and weapons

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? :i have alot of experience's and i'm loyalty to the organization's that joined in the past i would try to join this awesome family and play with my friends quality of here with those members is not something to argue.

Nickname: radrick/Amine

Ingame username: Radrick

Nationality & Age : Germany, 15

Previous Punishments : Ban Evade i'll explain ingame

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them : CDC/OUTFIT/ICE/BLOODZ i will explain ingame too

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is a criminal organisation,Their main objective is to sell drugs and do illegal weapon trafficking however they portray themselves as decent successful businessmen in order to hide their real motives.There is no concept of Failure in BS because they thrive for success

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us?: i want to join BS and work for BS, BS great shooting skills smarteness kinda active i love it also i want to stay with it to the last breath with my friends i'm sure that i will make a good addition since i have some magnificent skills and a huge activity well i'am skilled guy and loyal guy, and i'll try to help with activity

Nickname :Luna

Ingame username :rayeness/Rayen

Nationality & Age :Tunisia , I'm an 16 years old

Previous Punishments :Nope ,

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them :I was in fbi and i fighted with someone
Explain us our role in your own words :BS its really Nice Gangs In Morning Selling Drugs to another Gang's and criminals and help's his allinace and Steal Bank Robbery with his allinace and some criminals also in night giving weapons to alliance for free also selling A Weapons to criminals with cash i think i want join This Family and this life i would to help My family if need helps.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? :I want join because i saw many member friendly also active mature loyalty also i want take many friends and i'm activity in game 24 h everyday in weekned then i can help with my activity , well i'm have skills i think i loves BS because beautiful . And i offer my all experince for Black Syndicate .

@mohamed75 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : mohamed60

Ingame username : mohamed75

Nationality & Age : im 15 years old and im from tunisia

@lazar007 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : lazar

Ingame username : xxlazarxx

Nationality & Age :tunisian 16 years old

Previous Punishments : banned because i was admin in other RPG serveur

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them :
BS: left beacuse i went inactive
HA : Dead
Yakuza : Dead
CDC : Kicked because i got banned

@khalil said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname:Khalil

Ingame username:Khalil

Nationality & Age :Tunisia/24

@XxNetroxX said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

In-game Nickname: Netro
Account name: XxNetroxX
Nationality: Israel (Arabic 48)
When did you started playing saes:8 month ago
Did you got banned before?: Nope
Languages spoken: English / Arabic

@Panda said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname :Panda

Ingame username :Bandou

Nationality & Age : Tunisia&17

Previous Punishments :N/A

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them :ICE i have problem with Members, FBI i have problem, , BBMC i leave to go Z, Z, Kicked for RULEBREAK

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm sad to announce for you that your application is currently DENIED.

@Luna said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname :Luna

Ingame username :rayeness/Rayen

Nationality & Age :Tunisia , I'm an 16 years old

Previous Punishments :Nope ,

Dear Applicant, we thank you for applying to Black Syndicate , you didn't show the slightest effor, no one saw you ingame hanging with us or trying to communicate, and you got a admin jail while you were a bs helper, as i know right now you are part of FBI, and you didnt tell us anything, so i think you know that you are totally ~[DENIED]~(red).

@Radrick said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname: radrick/Amine

Ingame username: Radrick

Nationality & Age : Germany, 15

Previous Punishments : Ban Evade i'll explain ingame

Dear Applicant , we thank you for applying Black Syndicate , you didnt make a enough effort, we saw you trying to hang with us but we think that you are not ready for be part of Black Syndicate, there is different factors that made us decide to Deny you , so consider yourself ~[DENIED]~(red), i repeat again, thanks for applying and good lucky.

BS HQ TEAM

alt text
Nickname: Mechul

Ingame username: flix52

Nationality & Age :Tunisia . 18

Previous Punishments : Never been banned before

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them :i was in "ICE" since 2017 "Cripz~" i left because only i'm helping and posting and activity + cracking and they inactivity. "WA" i was in the turf, i jumped from the heli and i landed over the roof for that Strong Kick me

Explain us our role in your own words :Black Syndicate is a type of mafia with no exuces. They are dealing with the nastiest jobs, like guns, drugs, weapons, prostutition, transportation, blackmailing, extortion and illegal gambling.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? :Black Syndicate is the biggest street fighting gang in San Andreas. They offer multiple services to different kind of people, from just training lessons to a personal trainer. They also like to add a little twist to their personal trainer lessons with women, let's just say a Happy Ending. They are not boxers, and you do not want to mess with them. BS is the scariest fighting gang out there!
alt text

alt text

Nickname :mohamed ali

Ingame username : BigBoss

Nationality & Age :15 ,Tunisia

Previous organizations youve been in and reason why you left them : i create 3 gang Because I want to join this gang

Explain us our role in your own words : You are very wonderful and define the bank robbery professionally.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I will learn from you bank robbery and jet contexts , I am active and I am sure that I will give my loyalty to this awesome and special family.

Nickname : jaje

Ingame username : Surgut186

Nationality & Age : Russian, 15

Nowhere

Explain us our role in your own words :
Black Syndicate - blackmail, kidnapping, illegal gambling and transportation services. All this is illegal, what a mafia. Black Syndicate is one of the biggest crime groups that manages in all cities. In public, they are also represented as well-known businessmen.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join BS, I dream of becoming a part of it. I have long watched this gang on the server, and I liked it. I really want to be part of this gang. I will help with my activity, I will help out in a difficult situation. I will do everything possible so that the gang moves only up and up. Thank you for paying attention to my application!!

~[GOOD LUCK FOR ME]~(orange,blue,black,cyan,magenta)

Nickname : Mont1k

Ingame username : Mont1k
Nationality & Age :17 ,Russia

Has not been to any gangs

Explain us our role in your own words : You are very wonderful and define the bank robbery professionally.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I will learn from you bank robbery and jet contexts , I am active and I am sure that I will give my loyalty to this awesome and
Lovely family.

For 90 hours on this server, I realized that it was you who approached me as a gang, yes, I agree I have little experience, but I will improve it by looking at you.

I hope for your consideration.

@sanya86 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nowhere

Explain us our role in your own words :
Black Syndicate - blackmail, kidnapping, illegal gambling and transportation services. All this is illegal, what a mafia. Black Syndicate is one of the biggest crime groups that manages LV, LS and SF. In public, they are also represented as well-known businessmen.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join BS, I dream of becoming a part of it. I have long watched this gang on the server, and I liked it. I really want to be part of this gang. I will help with my activity, I will help out in a difficult situation. I will do everything possible so that the gang moves only up and up. Thank you for paying attention to my application!! ~[

• [Good luck!](

@Mechul said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

alt text
Nickname: Mechul

Ingame username: flix52

Nationality & Age :Tunisia . 18

@BigBoss said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

alt text

Nickname :mohamed ali

Ingame username : BigBoss

Nationality & Age :15 ,Tunisia

@sanya86 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

@Moretty186 said in Black Syndicate || Official Topic:

Nickname : Mont1k

Ingame username : Mont1k
Nationality & Age :17 ,Russia

Thank you for your interests on applying for Black Syndicate, I'm happy to announce for you that your applications are currently DENIED. Don't re-apply please...!

nickname: AymenjO68
Ingame username:AymenjO68
Nationality & Age: tunisia 17
Previous Punishments: 2 adminjail reason DM when i'm begginer
previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them: none!
Explain us our role in your own words:You are the true meaning of all kinds of crime
Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us: i see the Mystery in BS thats why i like it and i want to improve myself in BS

THANKS!!!

Nickname: Kayle

Ingame username: Karim

Nationality & Age : Tunisia/23

Previous Punishments : N/A

Previous organizations you've been in and reason why you left them :
-Hell Soldiers : Has been closed
-Confer's : same of HS
-Black Bullets : i left it for helping friends to create a gang (WA)
-Wild Angels : they say that i have made a report about one of the members and have been kicked me without being informed or interrogated. (The reason they have problem with my friend and " i'm talking to him ")

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate, Are involved in various illegal activities such as smuggling of arms, drugs and gambling. With the profit of these activities, they managed to get rich and climbed to the top of the underdeveloped San Andreas.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I liked it cause the members wear uniform and working for the gang not for personal interests . i have a lot of experience and i was loyal to the organizations joined in the past. i was trying to join this family and play with my friends in them We know each other in real life.

Nickname: Orten

Ingame username: bouhsina

Nationality & Age : Tunisia/14

-Tuga_Thugs: I'm Kicked Because i took ban
-The_Blood_Brothers_MC: I Left BBMC Because Died And i decide To join Organization Zero.
-Organization Zero: Z Have 73 Members And Inactive.
-T~~AR: Gang Died.
-SA: Gang Closed.
-ICE Police: i left it Because i decide to Join BS.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate Is A Mafia,Selling Drugs And Arms, Like transporting Drug trafficking and arm trafficking.And BS is engaged in illegal business.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I Would Like To Join BS Because it is the best gang in SAES by me,I have many friends in BS and will help the gang with RolePlays,Events,etc. . I Have A Lot Experiance's And i'm active Trust me.The Members Of BS Are Polite And will do my best to join Black Syndicate.

Nickname: Jack or Syndicate.Jack

Ingame username: yaman231

Nationality & Age: Turkish/18

Previous Punishments : I will explain to HQs

• BBMC: I decided to close it. i used to be vice president there.

• The Outfit : I stayed in outfit for a long time like 1 year then soulfly called me for help so i left.

• MI6 : Cop side was boring so i left.

• SAPA : I had some problems with hqs so i left.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is one of largest organized crime in SA also black syndicate role based on arms trafficking illegal transportation, also they are kidnapping & blackmailing people they are known as a businessman as well.
Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : I would like to join you because i like Black Syndicate's backstory and you have good members. I can provide you benefits with my cracking skill and 6 years of gameplay experience.

Nickname : TheClaw

Ingame username : theclaw

Nationality & Age : I'm Turkish. 17 years old.

(I had been in several organizations but when I went inactive for more than four months, I forgot the other ones.)

• Blood Brothers MC: I was sHQ in our gang. But unfortunately we couldn't handle the gang and decided to close it together.

• OverdoseCrime: I tried to do my best for the gang since its second fall. I was a rooted member of the gang but had an argue with leader. The argue that has finished everything.

• Black Syndicate: I was enjoying a lot in Black Syndicate. But unfortunately because of real life problems I had to go inactive (as I mentioned above, for more than four months,). When I logged in again, I got kicked as usual.

Explain us our role in your own words : Black Syndicate is an organization which runs arms and drug operations all around San Andreas. Every mountain has an unseen place, Black Syndicate runs legal operations to launder their money in a proper way. Their unseen place is where everything runs illegal, from arms to kidnapping, drugs to usury.

Why would you like to join BS and how can you benefit us? : First of all. I'd like to say that I'm not a special person. I'm just like everyone else in game. I'm loyal and calm person. I can appease myself easily in bad situations. I always stick to the gang which I belong. Therefore I think that I will love my new fellows. Black Syndicate is a gang which I admire most. As an old member, I'd like to help the organization in these rough times. That's why I'm applying to Black Syndicate.