Public Event Hoster spawn

Ikzelf

Question

Create a spawn which has all the abilities LWS has. Whoever uses the spawn to host a particular event, should get a random dimension assigned to them so they can host it. This way they cannot interfere with the normal gameplay, but they can still host their events. Players don't have to wait for a LWS/G6 member to become free but instead can host and manage there own event.

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Ikzelf said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Green said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Legend said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Ikzelf even if they cant spawn it, they can find 10000 more ways to abuse it

Tell me 1

Like using spawn for fun.

I though events are suppose to be fun?

No, I mean, in Event should be a race for money. Like fight.

@Legend said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Ikzelf even if they cant spawn it, they can find 10000 more ways to abuse it

Tell me 1

Like using spawn for fun.

I though events are suppose to be fun?

No, I mean, in Event should be a race for money. Like fight.

No, events are suppose to bring entertainment.

@Filex said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

But @Ikzelf dont you think that like this you are killing the reasons of groups like lws and g6

And thats a bad thing? LWS only exist to create events. If we can have a beter solution for that why not? Are you pissed that LWS members, payed there way into the group buy steam, money or w/e? LWS doesnt have to die. they just have to keep up.

@Lucifer said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Ikzelf Well, i guess that you know that "some" saes:rpg players, are not that mature, which mean that any, player could: "Freeze; Abuse; etc.." some other players..

Nobody is forcing to you to join there event. As i said its in a different dimension you arent bothered by it unless you join it. And if they abuse what is stopping you from leaving that event?

I hope you remember that the buying of games for membership was one member who got himself removed from the clan as a result. That is not how LWS operates.

Reading the comments, yeah sure. It's an idea. Much like the idea of the ZIP worker spawn. It was a great idea at the start, and now no one uses it. Except to make events to build their LWS portfolio or to get into ZIP.

LWS/G6 have existed in order to create events using a team of trusted members.

You guys took the word public a bit too literally.
In my opinion @Ikzelf we wouldn't be in this situation if G6 was a bit more public than it currently is.
So the new spawn can be under G6 and only accessible by official gang member with at least level 3 in their own gangs. That way the G6 side can be more alive and gangs get to protect their own RPs as well.

@Ikzelf Do you wanna know the reason why LWS members don't host events in the main dimension? (Besides basic staff probies)

It's because of the server population itself. I'd argue that at least 7/10 events (minimum) held in the main dimension have some form of griefer. Which one, pisses off the host, and two, sucks out the enjoyment of the event.

Now yes, a large population of the server understands basic English and knows the rule set in F1. However, the minority doesn't. This is why LWS had additions made, allowing events to be hosted in other dimensions.

The reasons marked above, and more which I could explain are the reason why LWS and G6 even exist.

Yes, my members and I are not always free to help as we play the game just like anyone else. Much like SAHA members, or SAES like you and I. No group is perfect on this server, but given it's longevity, I'd suggest that proves that the group works and will continue to work in the interests of the server population.

To do this, we recently had a recruitment phase, and as you may have seen, it is open again for people to apply and show us what they have to offer. Maybe you should apply?

Now, you're asking for a well thought out and argued post with pros and cons either side. Whilst I disagree with your suggestion, there are parts which make sense and I thank you for highlighting those parts to me.

However...

You're asking for LWS members to not make jokes or stupid suggestions yet you on the other hand are provoke my members with the use of a GIF image.

Furthermore, I've already quoted a post you made on the first page of this thread about being pissed that people got membership via paying in games.

I really didn't expect a SAES member who should know the full facts regarding the incident to be so petty in a public forum. If you can't remember the details regarding that, I'd happily go over it with you on our private discord channel.

I disagree with this idea.While there are trusted people to call for your events, it doesn't make sense to give everyone the access to host events.
Imagine 20 people adverting at the same time for all different events, spam.
Imagine a random dude hosting an event then scamming at the end, waste of time.
Imagine all those special vehicle / race pads abuses in events, and a bunch of things like theese.

If you think LWS members are useless and refuse to help people, there should be a lot of alternative solutions for this problem, instead of a public spawn.And if you think this is being selfish and locking people out of activities, you should say the same when a person pops up with the idea of giving dual sawed offs to the Arms Dealer spawn or selling out Donators' knives with ingame cash.

I can see this making the night time gameplay a bit more fun as people will be able to do either events for fun or just ramps/dms or god knows what to pass the time whidout actually having to involve money something just for the lolz
after reading this i see that many of the command are about the abuse
Well adds can be sorted by giving a timer and only allowing one person at the time to place them
Gameplay wise this wont affect u so the dual weapons and knife commant dosent make sence as those would affect everyone gameplay
dosent have to replace the grour after all everyone liked that there a public refuel system that came to compet with ALT and CLO but we just picked up the activity a bit more and showed that we still are banging that shit
So just cause this was to be impletmented would never replace LWS for reasons above (the trust facter of having a middle man on a restric group making sure no scams happen, and making sure theres no favoritims in the event for is friend to win)
So my vote is positive on this since i recently started playing more during the night time and like i said this can brign a new life to night time life

So, I am supporting the idea, as well as being against it. Now, if that spawn is public and everyone can use it, I think Sam already states that, a great amount of players that act in autistic way in game will have access to that spawn which will result in nothing else, but a great amount of adminjails, bans, and other punishments that are honestly not needed. Now, its true that it is difficult, almost impossible to find a LWS member to host you an event, or else if there is one, he would host an event for a person that could be preffered by himself.

But, from another point of view, LWS can't satisfy everyone, they can't make events for everyone all the time. Now, the reason that I don't support the idea is that if you kinda close the spawn, only for people that are preffered and trusted, this will turn into a group that would be like G6 or LWS.

So, honestly, isn't it better to simply make LWS and G6 more active? As it's well known, LWS has their recruitment opened, go there and apply, prove them you're worth it, instead of doing a spawn, that would cause way too much troubles. Furthermore, why not allowing G6 to gain some more members, so they kinda assist LWS in what so ever. I mean, having 2 really active event groups would be so much better, then having a spawn, that would be totally abusable and would make LWS and G6 a bit useless.

Stop repeating the abuse idea ( im sure they will keep talking about it in the comments under me...) There should be requirements for the spawn of course and changes on the scripts yes, simple ideas like you need to have at least 2000 hours to be able to use the spawn, restrict the ads to a certain number per minute, can't have more than 2 public events at the same time etc ...
However for the LWSs raiding this post, yes most of you are useless, in 85% of the time LWSs only use the spawn to make events for their organizations or friends, at a certain point i didnt find any available LWS for like a month lately, and we rarely even see someone who uses /checklws those days. So either give valid arguments or you can stop talking about the abuse idea and LWS role whatever.