Public Event Hoster spawn

Ikzelf

Question

Create a spawn which has all the abilities LWS has. Whoever uses the spawn to host a particular event, should get a random dimension assigned to them so they can host it. This way they cannot interfere with the normal gameplay, but they can still host their events. Players don't have to wait for a LWS/G6 member to become free but instead can host and manage there own event.

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Mrwan said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

Well, there should be some rules or minimum things for it, like for example.. people with more than 1500+ hours can be added to it and can use it, maybe a test from an admin for just knowledge or something would help too, It can't be like anyone who just joins the server can make an event lol.

You just making a new official group like lws then better give a spawn to ceo

@Green said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Ikzelf said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

big NOPE

Please eloborate

Since when i am start of the game in 2014, LWS is available.Bringing this kind of update and making this beautiful group to disfunctional group is nonsense.

Thats the different, It won't be a group. The entrypoint for creating events will dissapear and allow new players to show there creativitiy in organizing events. Why would this be disfunctional?

big NOPE

Please eloborate

Since when i am start of the game in 2014, LWS is available.Bringing this kind of update and making this beautiful group to disfunctional group is nonsense.

Thats the different, It won't be a group. The entrypoint for creating events will dissapear and allow new players to show there creativitiy in organizing events. Why would this be disfunctional?

After this update.LWS's will be unusefull.Because LWS's work is Event hosting. Instead of this update.would having more "LWS" in the game. Or it would make more sense to give 1 more group spawn.

big NOPE

Please eloborate

After this update.LWS's will be unusefull.Because LWS's work is Event hosting. Instead of this update.would having more "LWS" in the game. Or it would make more sense to give 1 more group spawn.

Or people could hire LWS to host there events? What about that? What about events which are hosted in main dimension? Public event hoster spawn wont have access to main dimension.

That's actualy a great idea, maybe with few changes in /hostevent panel it would really work out. Finally gangs/squads/groups could host their own original event without super active LWS' members help, fully support that @Ikzelf !

Or people could hire LWS to host there events? What about that? What about events which are hosted in main dimension? Public event hoster spawn wont have access to main dimension.

while players can build their own builds. why they are gonna hire a lws for hosting that event?

Quality? Not everyone can build?

@Ikzelf
Ok I didn't read any of the previous comments so I apologize if anything I say is repeated. I'll just list my points and let it be..

To start yes I'm an LWS member and yea I'm a bit biased and I don't want it to happen but I generally think it's a bad idea.

• Firstly hosting events properly is no cake walk especially for some more than others. And if you are planning this plan to modify the panel as well because certain parts could be abused.

• Secondly I often see tons of people saying or using the excuse of not finding and lws member and treating us as there lazy slaves when in fact that's simply not true. Every single active media archive gets all the required events it needs/wants. No, if you get on a weird time zone you won't always find lws willing to host with a low number of members. Yes, if we're at a sr and you ask me if I'm free to host your event of course I would say no.

• Third, Id like to know more of how it will work because 1 if the event panel will have 10 Chicken Shooter/Nader going on at the time what's stopping people from clicking the first one and not bothering with the others. Unless they will say in the ad || 4th Option ||. and if you hit me with one at a time with the maximum amount of members that would be trying to host whats even the point if noones gonna be able to use it when they want just as they cant find lws if they want.

• Fourth, Ads as of now we have a system to not overdo the ads to not run ads together and keep it organized and neat to the players and to reduce from the spam on the drop screen. Highly doubt there's gonna be that many new systems and workings to avoid all of these problems with this spawn while there's already other server wide problems or better spawns and systems that could be added.

• Lastly if everyone votes for it (which they all will) then in fine with it being a thing and you wont hear complaining from me.

@Ikzelf Could you also suggest a public admin spawn. That way everyone can deal with there only reports and wont have to wait around for someone with SAES> to logon or checkout there /ask.

@Reggi said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Ikzelf
Ok I didn't read any of the previous comments so I apologize if anything I say is repeated. I'll just list my points and let it be..

To start yes I'm an LWS member and yea I'm a bit biased and I don't want it to happen but I generally think it's a bad idea.

• Firstly hosting events properly is no cake walk especially for some more than others. And if you are planning this plan to modify the panel as well because certain parts could be abused.

Lets be honest, it aint rocket science. Obviously modifications has to be made.

• Secondly I often see tons of people saying or using the excuse of not finding and lws member and treating us as there lazy slaves when in fact that's simply not true. Every single active media archive gets all the required events it needs/wants. No, if you get on a weird time zone you won't always find lws willing to host with a low number of members. Yes, if we're at a sr and you ask me if I'm free to host your event of course I would say no.

Exactly why a spawn would be good.

• Third, Id like to know more of how it will work because 1 if the event panel will have 10 Chicken Shooter/Nader going on at the time what's stopping people from clicking the first one and not bothering with the others. Unless they will say in the ad || 4th Option ||. and if you hit me with one at a time with the maximum amount of members that would be trying to host whats even the point if noones gonna be able to use it when they want just as they cant find lws if they want.

Ofcourse not everything has been finalized but I rather leave that to a later stage with people who are incharge of of it.

• Fourth, Ads as of now we have a system to not overdo the ads to not run ads together and keep it organized and neat to the players and to reduce from the spam on the drop screen. Highly doubt there's gonna be that many new systems and workings to avoid all of these problems with this spawn while there's already other server wide problems or better spawns and systems that could be added.

As said before. Modifications can be made to make this go automated. Maybe notifications in topbar can fully be removed and another advertisement system can be implemeneted.

• Lastly if everyone votes for it (which they all will) then in fine with it being a thing and you wont hear complaining from me.

@Ikzelf Could you also suggest a public admin spawn. That way everyone can deal with there only reports and wont have to wait around for someone with SAES> to logon or checkout there /ask.

Lmao good banter m8 I r8 8/8

@Ikzelf if an event is not built well another lws can warp to fuck it up, also people can scam, about the ads...there's now a rule u gotta ask if anyone advertising atm to wait till he finishes, only then u can use it, it's pretty easy for a group in team chat or pm with another one but how about 10 people hosting smth in the same time? Even if they finish they can just ignore you

@Legend said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Ikzelf if an event is not built well another lws can warp to fuck it up, also people can scam, about the ads...there's now a rule u gotta ask if anyone advertising atm to wait till he finishes, only then u can use it, it's pretty easy for a group in team chat or pm with another one but how about 10 people hosting smth in the same time? Even if they finish they can just ignore you

Already answered a few times

@Filippo said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

We also need a public admin panel please.

Stolen jokes i r8 2/8