Public Event Hoster spawn

Ikzelf

Question

Create a spawn which has all the abilities LWS has. Whoever uses the spawn to host a particular event, should get a random dimension assigned to them so they can host it. This way they cannot interfere with the normal gameplay, but they can still host their events. Players don't have to wait for a LWS/G6 member to become free but instead can host and manage there own event.

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Lets talk serious for now this first of all will be completly abused unless u use it for an amount of credits to start it up like the 15% of lws, second some events cant be done if you dont have a human mind to build with u or to organize the event unless its basic events like chicken shooter hunter shooter and ext...

@Green said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

big NOPE

Please eloborate

@Lucifer said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

Well, as a non-Lws member, i approve this idea, but now after all the activities/money/time spent for LWS wannabes it's really selfish .. so -1 sorry..

Isn't it more selfish to lock people out of activities to do?

@Filex said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

Lets talk serious for now this first of all will be completly abused unless u use it for an amount of credits to start it up like the 15% of lws, second some events cant be done if you dont have a human mind to build with u or to organize the event unless its basic events like chicken shooter hunter shooter and ext...

What can be abused about it? It is in a seperate dimension where nobody bothers you.

But @Ikzelf dont you think that like this you are killing the reasons of groups like lws and g6

And thats a bad thing? LWS only exist to create events. If we can have a beter solution for that why not? Are you pissed that LWS members, payed there way into the group buy steam, money or w/e? LWS doesnt have to die. they just have to keep up.

@Ikzelf Well, i guess that you know that "some" saes:rpg players, are not that mature, which mean that any, player could: "Freeze; Abuse; etc.." some other players..

Nobody is forcing to you to join there event. As i said its in a different dimension you arent bothered by it unless you join it. And if they abuse what is stopping you from leaving that event?

Well, most of people are gonna upvote for it because they dont know enough and dont know how do things work. And filex, u say that it cant be abused in any way... didnt you think that everyone's gonna be advertising every 5 seconds?? 2nd.. they can break events of each other and such, also what about lws and g6? And even ceo, what's the sense of all those groups if we just get a spawn like this..

@Filippo said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

@Ikzelf said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

Nobody is forcing to you to join there event. As i said its in a different dimension you arent bothered by it unless you join it. And if they abuse what is stopping you from leaving that event?

@Ikzelf you will see some new kind of abuse on the server that will fuck it up around

Mhm like what? How can someone abuse in a random dimension ? Unless another player warps to his event, which is something that no one is forced to, there shouldnt be any other kind of abuse

@Spentou said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

Its like you gonna ruin the taste of an LWS.

So its okay to ruin the taste of an ALT or a ZIP by making a public spawn ?

@Legend said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

Well, most of people are gonna upvote for it because they dont know enough and dont know how do things work. And filex, u say that it cant be abused in any way... didnt you think that everyone's gonna be advertising every 5 seconds?? 2nd.. they can break events of each other and such, also what about lws and g6? And even ceo, what's the sense of all those groups if we just get a spawn like this..

Wtf legend read well what i said

I prefer to wait an lws or a g6 than to assist to a spammed notification bar of 12 chicken shooter events going together
To be honest its a no that i cant change this idea is like a purge for lws/g6 whatever were their ways to deal

Yep. But maybe advertisments dont have to be in the notification bar anymore. Or you have to pay to make it go there. All stuff which can be tweaked.

OR.... We can.. make it payable, which mean that it will not be opened to all, someone who wants to host an event, will have to pay a "ticket" to be able to have the panels.

Definitly

Also LWS be like
alt text

@Legend said in Public Event Hoster spawn:

There can be a simpel ads limitation of max 2 ads in a minute, thats a first.
Second, break events of each other ? huh ? what ?
Also as i said in the post above, if this happens, it wont be the first nor the last addition that breaks other groups main role. Anyhow, it can simply not have all the functions that LWS/G6 got, if that makes it any better in your opinion.

Well, there should be some rules or minimum things for it, like for example.. people with more than 1500+ hours can be added to it and can use it, maybe a test from an admin for just knowledge or something would help too, It can't be like anyone who just joins the server can make an event lol.