Kill Arresting in JB

Ikzelf

When cops killing criminals in jail, they ve to wait 210 secs or get jb, but when crims killing cops they fast zoom to "Spawnscreen" or "Hospital" and they're come backing to jail in like 20-30 secs. Let's make it balanced, when criminal kill cop, he have to wait 170 secs to respawn or he can get revive by other cop, hm ? And now tbh, just kidding with that, but you(cops) would like to wait 170 secs untill respawn ? I guess u wouldn't , so just imagine how it feels.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Krrrecik said in Kill Arresting in JB:

When cops killing criminals in jail, they ve to wait 210 secs or get jb, but when crims killing cops they fast zoom to "Spawnscreen" or "Hospital" and they're come backing to jail in like 20-30 secs. Let's make it balanced, when criminal kill cop, he have to wait 170 secs to respawn or he can get revive by other cop, hm ? And now tbh, just kidding with that, but you(cops) would like to wait 170 secs untill respawn ? I guess u wouldn't , so just imagine how it feels.

I like and agree with next life rule, but it would have to apply everywhere and for both sides. An NLR-zone is used in many RP servers/games where you would slowly suffer to death if you go near your death scene for the first 5 minutes. Metagaming also revolves around NLR rule as you are supposed to forget what occured in your previous life, so you wouldn't be allowed to return to the base raid on free will unless told that there's a base raid (but the NLR-kill script would kill you in most servers, if they use it that is).

i reckon applying a NLR script in jail would be a bit harsh if not doing it anywhere else so i can't really see this happening :/

@Tut-Greco Haha tuto wanna have full tryhard RP server, but let's he honest SAES currently is something between roleplay and typical cops and robbers, now it's more getting onto cops and robbers, u probably heard about GTA V's roleplay servers with whitelist, it's something for u, rules there re construed fully for roleplay, like no meta gaming and other stuff :).

@Krrrecik said in Kill Arresting in JB:

@Tut-Greco Haha tuto wanna have full tryhard RP server, but let's he honest SAES currently is something between roleplay and typical cops and robbers, now it's more getting onto cops and robbers, u probably heard about GTA V's roleplay servers with whitelist, it's something for u, rules there re construed fully for roleplay, like no meta gaming and other stuff :).

Well, GTA V's roleplay is not the best yet, SAMP platform still the leader on it.

Cops vote for yes to keep it, criminals vote for to remove it, again the fight between the sides.

''For the mom the daughter, for the dad the son''.

Hence I voted for the middle option, since this doesn't bring anywhere, whether I as a criminal like it or not, which I don't like ofcourse.

Well. I've been reading through the whole topic and feel like I've just massively wasted my time.
About the issues which both sides suffer:

• For the policing side kill arrest is as much of an inconvenience as for the criminals, unless everyone is killed criminals essentially have a constant respawn point.

• For the criminal side, kill arrest is annoying, but you'll see that most, just to respect a clear minorty complain about the Bank Robbery, not about the Jail Break, and you'll wonder why.. (Read the line above).

In case if kill arrest gets removed.

• For the policing side, the days of camping for the sake of some easy profit will be over. ( I'm talking about camping at the hall and limiting yourself to just hold back the criminals, arresting them and farming during their escape attempts.)

• For the criminal side it will mean that the trainees will not be as annoying, but any squad member that would attack the jail, (Or specially one with PC access) will end their jailbreak in seconds as he will send them to the hospital.

If before criminals used to camp for hours at the jail, now they even eventually manage to break out, as the delay between cops response is a bit greater then theirs, which essentially means, they have an easier access to their defensive position, and have to deal with less doors, unlike the policing side which respawns on the outside of the jail.

If we now consider the difference, instead of responding to the jail most of the people that do now, won't even bother as it'll just take one persistent PC member to wipe the whole area out and secure the jail.

SO.. Are you complaining about kill arrest in general, or just when it applies to the bank robbery, which obviously restricts the criminals to get there in time, and clearly gets some people triggered?

@Joshbond said in Kill Arresting in JB:

The only other solution would be to change the layout of the jail so its not just 1 fucking corridor to the cells and gate. Make it so there is 3 ways of getting to the cell area which than prevents crim camping and spraying in 1 area but instead can be outflanked from 3 directions, however this would still not be balanced for cops. To make it balance and fair I would suggest that police officers have a room inside the jail which only cops can access and this room has a health station for JUST cops, so crims cant use it. Would help officers with attacking the jail while they only have fucking tazers and batons. That would make it balance. Could set a timer for each individual cop (not a collective timer) so the health station can only can be used every 1 minute to prevent overusing it.

However this requires effort and scripting and I can't remember the last time SAES had a big ingame change.

The HQ and devs cant even agree on a fucking new server build, 2.0? Project whatever nano was doing? pfff good luck with changing anything ikzelf

@Ikzelf

I will tag you again, @Ikzelf

I think if my idea would be implemented it could solve the problem in the jail.

@StarWars said in Kill Arresting in JB:

Well. I've been reading through the whole topic and feel like I've just massively wasted my time.
About the issues which both sides suffer:

• For the policing side kill arrest is as much of an inconvenience as for the criminals, unless everyone is killed criminals essentially have a constant respawn point.

• For the criminal side, kill arrest is annoying, but you'll see that most, just to respect a clear minorty complain about the Bank Robbery, not about the Jail Break, and you'll wonder why.. (Read the line above).

In case if kill arrest gets removed.

• For the policing side, the days of camping for the sake of some easy profit will be over. ( I'm talking about camping at the hall and limiting yourself to just hold back the criminals, arresting them and farming during their escape attempts.)

• For the criminal side it will mean that the trainees will not be as annoying, but any squad member that would attack the jail, (Or specially one with PC access) will end their jailbreak in seconds as he will send them to the hospital.

Yes.

SO.. Are you complaining about kill arrest in general, or just when it applies to the bank robbery, which obviously restricts the criminals to get there in time, and clearly gets some people triggered?

Titel says Jailbreak not Bankrob.

However this requires effort and scripting and I can't remember the last time SAES had a big ingame change.

The HQ and devs cant even agree on a fucking new server build, 2.0? Project whatever nano was doing? pfff good luck with changing anything ikzelf

For starters you might not want to insult clan members, including developers and HQ.

And no need to tag me since I ain't in charge of this. I just decided to see what this leads to as I was hearling complaints from people who felt like this was a trial period and eventually the system be removed or changed. Since that didn't happen people were complaining.

Well, at this point for me this topic just turned into a shitshow... Aside of the good support from the asslickers I didn't really see much more.

When it comes to the suggestions that actually have been made, I would support some of them, like for example the remapping of the jail. I still consider it won't be an optimal solution as then we would have a better chance to arrest, and the same noobs that cry now over the fact that they get easily arrested with the kill arresting, will still cry about how buffed the police team is, even mixing in reality just to give their argument some strength.

@Ikzelf said in Kill Arresting in JB:

For starters you might not want to insult clan members, including developers and HQ.

And no need to tag me since I ain't in charge of this. I just decided to see what this leads to as I was hearling complaints from people who felt like this was a trial period and eventually the system be removed or changed. Since that didn't happen people were complaining.

I never insulted anyone, I simply said the HQ and devs cant agree on a fucking new server build, which is true. Hence why 2.0 never came out and the new project that nano was doing, wont be coming out.

Criminals side want it to get removed, and Police side wants it to stay. We could either have a discussing which wouldn't end, or add something new which will increase the chance of an arrest. I'm talking about some 'shield'. The shield will protect the most parts of the body, but some of it will get exposed to the shots the criminals are firing. And the shield will eventually disapear/break after a amount of shots has been fired on it. I would recommend to this to the 'Prison Warden' which only ProCops can acces.
alt text

@Expert If you actually read my suggestion, instead of just instantly reacting negative on it. You would've read that parts of the body will be exposed to the shots te criminals are firing. As it comes down to 1 vs 1, the cop side will have advantage ofcourse. Maybe we should do, once there is an amount of criminals in the jail jailbreaking, there will be shields spawning for the 'Prison Wardens'. And maximum of 3 people will acces the shield at the time.

@Lincoln said in Kill Arresting in JB:

@Expert If you actually read my suggestion, instead of just instantly reacting negative on it. You would've read that parts of the body will be exposed to the shots te criminals are firing. As it comes down to 1 vs 1, the cop side will have advantage ofcourse. Maybe we should do, once there is an amount of criminals in the jail jailbreaking, there will be shields spawning for the 'Prison Wardens'. And maximum of 3 people will acces the shield at the time.

with shield cops will have lot of advantages ofcouse , let's take a simple exemple with that shield only 3-5 cops can simply stop a br