Kill Arresting in JB

Ikzelf

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this made a balanced gameplay at the JBs. We get only half of the money, and you get only the half of the jailtime. It's as fair, as it could be. Before this possibility, the 80% of the JBs ended as the criminals got away.. because the cops got tired of respawning after every arrest.

So... Where's option 3?

We get to choose between:
A) Criminals having no chances.
B) Cops having no chances.

No wonder that the more populated team will have more votes in their favour. In case that the kill arrest is removed, what will be implemented instead of it so things don't just go back to what they were with cops getting killed 24/7?

@DROT said in Kill Arresting in JB:

So... Where's option 3?

We get to choose between:
A) Criminals having no chances.
B) Cops having no chances.

No wonder that the more populated team will have more votes in their favour. In case that the kill arrest is removed, what will be implemented instead of it so things don't just go back to what they were with cops getting killed 24/7?

I am definitly for balancing it out. But sadly people only seem to understand Yes or No. I encourage you to post a suggestion which you think might help either side to become more balanaced.

@DROT , @Ayken
I like you as a person. But 50% of your sqad members in jail are turning into wolves without a brain. Every day a SWAT player kills me. It ignores the fact that I am next to a criminal who is arrested, only see small hp with criminals. I've never had a problem with JB before, I never use a jail weapon and I'm great at it. I invite you to ask questions about my arrest without a weapon to the CLO; )
@Licano
@Kybali0n
@Tritosh / he is Ez :D

• goodie ;D

@Ikzelf
It is balanced when the kill arrest is gone. Without it, jb's will hold much longer again and cops can arrest way more people. With kill arrest it always was like someone started a JB and 3 minutes later it was done again without any crim escaping. That's not the target of a jailbreak. Also in BR's when cops have the ability of kill arrest, we are forced to wait till less cops are on because it's nearly impossible to do a successful br while there are 40 cops around. Cops are actually acting as if they couldn't arrest anyone without the kill arrest. Without the kill arrest ability, cops can either wait till the BR is done and all crims run out or they can rush into corridors with 8 cops and get enough arrests aswell. The fact that crims have to camp in corridors is already a big change and makes it easier for cops to crash a BR as we have to split on 2 sides.

Only what I'm going to do to get to m4. The criminal must hit 10 of 50 shots.

• his chance is 80% for mistakes, while the policeman has 2 attempts with a taser.

• Criminals also have drugs at their fingertips.

• Remember that changing weapons is very easy with m4 on the shootgun.

• Let's also remember that 35% of criminals have big ping 200+.
    I am for: Raising all previous CLO improvements by subtracting Headshoot.
    However, the m4's from 10 shots to 14.

@Tuned said in Kill Arresting in JB:

@Ikzelf
It is balanced when the kill arrest is gone. Without it, jb's will hold much longer again and cops can arrest way more people. With kill arrest it always was like someone started a JB and 3 minutes later it was done again without any crim escaping. That's not the target of a jailbreak. Also in BR's when cops have the ability of kill arrest, we are forced to wait till less cops are on because it's nearly impossible to do a successful br while there are 40 cops around. Cops are actually acting as if they couldn't arrest anyone without the kill arrest. Without the kill arrest ability, cops can either wait till the BR is done and all crims run out or they can rush into corridors with 8 cops and get enough arrests aswell. The fact that crims have to camp in corridors is already a big change and makes it easier for cops to crash a BR as we have to split on 2 sides.

This is about Jailbreak not Bankrob. Please keep that in mind. As i said I encourage you to come up with other solutions.

Regarding the kill arrest in jail, I think is a little bit unbalanced towards the criminals, I'm not willing to start a flame war between a squad member and myself, I'm just giving my point of view, now, it could be fair if: @Ikzelf would guys be able to allow the police members to arrest a criminal with the tazer instead (Inside jail certainly), and perhaps add one more shot for em, I guess that'll be pretty fair between crims and police officers ! If it's not possible I'd understand, just tryna help.

Keep enabled the kill-arresting in banks's interiors for BRs and PBRs.

Remove the kill-arresting inside jail's interior and move the PC's "Prison Warden" spawn inside the jail's interior where it used to be in the past (in this room) so only PC members can use it:

alt text

Place a blue marker outside at the jail's yard next to the "Prison Warden Trainee" spawn where they can get 200 ammo of M4 and 25 ammo of sniper (like it used to have the old jail in RC). This would be the location of the blue marker:

alt text