:arrow_forward:Username / Account-name: Elufner
:arrow_forward:Age: 20
:arrow_forward:Gender: M
:arrow_forward:Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): Between B2 and C1
:arrow_forward:Nationality: Russian
:arrow_forward:Languages Spoken: Russian and English
:arrow_forward:Average Ping: 80-90
:arrow_forward:Average FPS: 60
:arrow_forward:Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Elmir, I am 20 years old. I live in Moscow. I am a chess player, like to play with my friends when I get a free time. Also, I like to ride a bike, I ride 17 kilometers on average in one run. I like playing different games, such as GTA 5, FIFA 20 (on PS4), MTA. Oh, I really like to talk about political topics, that's my hobby. And I am a big fan of Marvel Studios and their films.

:cop: II. In-Game Experience
:arrow_forward:When did you join the server: I joined the server in 2013.
:arrow_forward:How much do you play each day: 4-5 hours
:arrow_forward:Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:
TST (3 lvl)
SAFP (3 lvl)

:arrow_forward:Name the reason(s) for leaving: TST got closed. I left SAFP, because I got bored about the conflicts,moreover, I didn't like the atmosphere there, when SAFP members didn't communicate with each other, and I didn't feel team-playing in SAFP.
:arrow_forward:Current group memberships: N/A
:arrow_forward:If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes, I would.
:arrow_forward:Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A
:arrow_forward:Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A
:cop: III. Personal skills and knowledge
:warning: Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.
:arrow_forward:Your strengths: I am experienced person, I've been playing as cop for more than 6 years, I know cop's DNA from the inside.
:arrow_forward:Your weaknesses: Sometimes I can be stubborn.
:arrow_forward:Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Playing and patrolling as SAFP with SWAT members, I noticed the friendly atmosphere in SWAT, I saw how professionally SWAT members communicate and play, how they play in conjunction, that's why, I want to be part of this team.
:arrow_forward:Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I think, I can be useful for SWAT, because I am not new player, I am experienced cop, I have good arresting and RP skills, my driving skills are on a good level.
:arrow_forward:Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): It was an ordinary calm day. Suddenly, central headquarters of SWAT got information about the taking of hostages by the gang AA in the LS bank. SWAT officers immediately went to the place of hostage-taking. Arriving at the place, looking at the building plan, having studied all the nuances, they created a plan to save the hostages. The first group of SWAT was supposed to penetrate the building from the roof on the helicopter that arrived at the place, and then from there let the sleeping gas through the ventilation. After this, the second group needed to enter the building immediately and neutralize the gang members. The operation began. The first group landed on the roof, broke down the doors, quietly reached the ventilation and released a sedating gas. After waiting 4 minutes, the second group went through the main entrance to the bank, and saw that everyone in the building fell asleep. Defusing gang members, SWAT officers began helping hostages. Thanks to well-coordinated work, SWAT completed their task and the hostages were rescued.

@Eluf Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ

In-game Name: SparkyFastKiller
Username / Account-name: Maggie1234
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): C2
Nationality: Canada AB Alliance
Languages Spoken: English
Average Ping: 100
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Travis and I go to school Gus Wetter School is located in Castor AB im in high school. im looking for a job as welder. in my spare time i like to play video games and go out side. I have never joined a officer group because i had never bothered till I swat swat and that I wish to get it because swat is the best group yet.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: started in 2018
How much do you play each day: About 5-7 sometimes all day sometimes half a day.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Auto plunders, FeX
Name the reason(s) for leaving: None not leaving any group
Current group membership: FeX
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? No because I love SWAT the best.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): None
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:
None
III. Personal skills and knowledge

Your strengths: Good driver, I can shoot and I get hyped witch helps me concentrate.
Your weaknesses: I get Pissed off but nobody perfect
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join because you guys are the best police force in the game.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:Because Im very love teamwork.And I believe that I can do very well after providing proper communication with my teammates.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):
Our intel sources informed us of a drug deal happening this evening in some Bone County warehouse so we had to get ready and prepare well for the ambush. we had in possession one armored van and a helicopter and in terms of units, we had one assault team composed of 5 people with shotguns and M4s and a sniper team composed of two members. so we went ahead and started the units' deployment. we had the sniper team stationed at the roof and the assault team in some nearby garage and we waited for the drug dealers to come so we can ambush them. so as soon as they came we send the signal to our sniper teams to scout the area for all the criminals, luckily they weren't really armed only a couple of them had carbines and the others were men in suits so we the sniper took care of the two armed guys and the assault team rushed out and arrested the suited men easily.

Best Regards.

@maggie1234 Dear Applicant, Edit your post/application with the correct format [Click here] so we can consider your application as done, also don't tag any SWAT member on your application (In your case it's DROT, the SWAT Commander), you've got 24 hours to fix everything, failure to do so will lead to Instant denied & Put you on hold for two weeks.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@maggie1234 Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@maggie1234 On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our squad.
I'm gonna cut this short: you copy-pasted every single bit of another S.W.A.T. application - as you can see here, specifically, the very last part regarding the creation of a RolePlay scenario.

Obviously, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

On a personal note, i'd like just to add this - most of our applicants are non english speakers, and actually took the effort and time to write and create a simple RP scenario, under a few lines. Let that sink in next time you think stealing another mans work is worth anything.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

alt text

:cop:I. Personal Info
:arrow_forward: In-game Name: ExeR
:arrow_forward: Username / Account-name: exer123
:arrow_forward: Age: 23
:arrow_forward: Gender: Male
:arrow_forward: Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): Between B1 and C2
:arrow_forward: Nationality: Turkish
:arrow_forward: Languages Spoken: Turkish , English and A1 French
:arrow_forward: Average Ping: 80-110
:arrow_forward: Average FPS: I guess 60
:arrow_forward: Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hi, my name is Ata. I'm twenty three years old lazy boy. I was born in Greece, Xanthi. I'm working in the small company which is a family business. I'm graduated from Istanbul Technical University. I have been working in the different countries such as United Kingdom and United States of America. My daily life especially these days im playing video games a lot. Also im playing playstation as well. On the other hand, im a musician and playing drums. I had to small bands in Istanbul but i had to leave because of the overseas travel. Besides games and band, i read a book as much as i can read. I'm interested in being a Producer so i went to courses and sometimes im making the new beats for the rappers.

:cop: II. In-Game Experience
:arrow_forward: When did you join the server: 2009 ( dont remember the day exactly )
:arrow_forward: How much do you play each day: More than 5 hours in a day (nolifer)
:arrow_forward: Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: HS , VA , FBI , MI-6 , TST , NNB
:arrow_forward: Name the reason(s) for leaving: I only left from NNB. It's because we were inactive.
:arrow_forward: Current group memberships: Nothing.
:arrow_forward: If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Ofcourse, i would like to participate
:arrow_forward: Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Nothing.
:arrow_forward: Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Nothing.

:cop: III. Personal skills and knowledge:
:arrow_forward: Your strengths: First thing its come to my mind about my strengths is shooting. I'm really good at shooting especially with the sniper. Also, i really like to spent my time by driving a car all around the city so my driving skills is one of my strengths. Last but not least, its probably driving a plane and a helicopter. I drove hydra in singleplayer mode when i get bored.
:arrow_forward: Your weaknesses: If i have to choose something about my weaknesses, it is probably would be a boat driving. It is because i dont really know why but i dont like to drive any kind of boat in the game. That is my biggest weakness i have to say.
:arrow_forward: Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join SWAT because i think that SWAT is one of the most powerful and strongest offical squads in the game and im a man of patrolling. I also like to frienship in SWAT because i went to SWAT discord channel today and they were really friendly and kindly community. I also like to patrolling and i think that i will become more successful player than i ever had with the SWAT team.
:arrow_forward: Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: To be honest, i dont want to acting like an egoist here but im a really really professional and old player here so i can promise you guys that i will give my best to my squad and for the members. To point of my view, I will improve my all skills with the SWAT team and like i said i will become better with the SWAT.
:arrow_forward: Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): 11th of May, 2009. It was Thursday morning and everything seemed very normal. I was trying out new weapons purchased by the government in the shooting range. I went to my daily routine patrol that after preparing my stuff. There was an extraordinary activity while passing in front of the Los Santos bank. I stopped to take a look around this case, after reporting to the police station.But there was a shortage. Police radios were not working. I told a friend from the SWAT team on my private phone about this extraordinary situation and told me that wait me over there we need your report. I tried to control the area immediately. The bank security told me that there is going on a robbery inside and several criminals took civilians hostage. After controlling the area, the SWAT team was making preparations for the position. SWAT team 1 and me would be raided inside. The SWAT team 2 would enter from the roof of the bank with helicopters. The SWAT team 3 had taken their positions towards the building where the bank was located in the buildings around the banks. We were all waiting for the right moment. SWAT team 2 made the first raid and distracted criminals. SWAT 1 and me proceeded quietly from the bank's entrance.SWAT team 3 was communicating what was going on to other teams. SWAT team 2 withdrew after killing the criminals inside, and now SWAT team 1 and me would be done. After I and SWAT 1 broke the door of the bank, we threw a smoke bomb inside. All of us had glasses that provided vision in a special fog. We caught all the criminals from behind and took civilians.We handed over the criminals we caught to the SAPD and completed our mission.

@ExeR Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Eluf ~[Accepted]~(lime), contact any Major+ (Level 5) In-game for your entry test. Good luck!

~[*Note]~(red): Join SWAT Discord if you haven't already. Click here for SWAT Discord

alt text

@ExeR ~[Accepted]~(lime), contact any Major+ (Level 5) In-game for your entry test. Good luck!

~[*Note]~(red): Join SWAT Discord if you haven't already. Click here for SWAT Discord

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Guard
Username / Account-name: mojtabaR
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1
Nationality: Iranian
Languages Spoken: English and Persian
Average Ping: 150
Average FPS: 59
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Well, I am 16 years old. I've been learning English since 4 years ago. I am majoring in science and I'll graduate in 2 years. I am not the best student but I always try my best to show my best. I am a hard-worker man. I work hard for the things I want to achieve. I always try to behave well and I hate to bother or annoy anyone. I always like to make friends and I am not a person who has lots of enemies. I am loyal to the thing I am interested in. I know myself as a good English speaker.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 2015
How much do you play each day: I came back from inactivity but I plan to play 2 hours daily.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: -
Name the reason(s) for leaving: -
Current group memberships: -
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? I would
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): <PM From: [B~B]Honer> you have only 1 adminjail given in 2018
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: I wasn't mature at those days and I admit that I did mistake and the adminjail was given because of ramming an admin's vehicle and I am so sorry about.

Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

Your strengths: Driving, Combat, Flying and Arresting
Your weaknesses: Parachute
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I came back from inactivity recently so that I want to join at one of the best squads. In fact, S.W.A.T. was suggested by my friends. I want to join S.W.A.T. because I think I am qualified to be part of this squad and I guess S.W.A.T is looking for good speakers, meanwhile mature and polite, so that I feel I meet the requirements and I can improve the squad by attending in different activities such as roleplaying, patroling and training. I am guy who's not seeking for power but a guy who's trying to be more helpful. To be honest, If I join SWAT I'll not care about my rank but I'll care about how helpful I can be for the squad. Helping is the thing that makes me calm. I believe that I can find good friends at S.W.A.T since they supposed to be the best officers in this community.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because I am a man who's patient and not fan of making trouble. I am a man who can communicate well. It's a fact that I came back from inactivity but it doesn't mean that my addition will be completely useless. I admit that I might not be the best applicant. My presence will be beneficial for the squad so I can contribute in the discussions and state my opinion based on the common sense. I can be good for S.W.A.T by my attendance in the squad activities. I am a good roleplayer too, it means that I am able to make qualified RPs which can be counted as one of the good options.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): It was midnight when two unknown men entered the train secretly and hid somewhere that no one would find them. When the train moved and got away from the station. They appeared with Colt and killed two passengers as a threat. The rest of the passengers were scared and they gave their money to the robbers immediately so the robbers wouldn't kill them. The train driver was immediately informed about this situation so he called the police. Police Department prepared the S.W.A.T units and sent them to the train station that the train would arrive there. I am one of the S.W.A.T officers that was sent to the train station. When the train arrived at the train station, we didn't know the condition of the robbers and the passengers. We warned the robbers that they were surrounded and that they had no choice. Unluckily the robbery showed no reaction. We arrived at the train and I myself saw 5 men that were wearing suspicious masks. We rushed to them and arrested them immediately but after a while we understood that they were some passengers that the robbers forced them to do it otherwise they would die. We didn't find the robbers at the train, in fact they escaped and 1 passenger was missing. We immediately reported this to the Police Chief so he ordered us to find the robbers by the GPS that was installed at the missing passenger. In fact the missing passenger was the Police Chief's wife and the Police Chief had installed the GPS for his wife. So we found the robbers at an old house, they were disarmed because they didn't think that we would find them. The mission was completed successfully. Thanks to the technology.

@Guard Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Guard On behalf of SWAT HQ's, we are sorry to inform you that you haven't passed the application stage ~[DENIED]~(red), Your application is not good enough and does not match our standards at all, however you haven't shown much efforts/interest in joining us, you'll be able to re-apply in two weeks (from today) in case you're still interest in being part of us.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Bangas.

Username / Account-name: jmyx.

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1.

Nationality: Portuguese.

Languages Spoken: English, French and Portuguese.

Average Ping: 50-70.

Average FPS: 60

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My names Joel Im from portugal and I live in Porto,Im 19 years old and i am a universitary student, i am taking a Programming course.
Mainly I like to play computer and hang out with my friends because i can always have fun with my virtual friends and do the same in the real life which is much more fun.I dont like to go to big parties and places where there alot of people because i can stay stressed easly and persons sometimes can be stupid.
In my free time I play MTA,LOL,CS GO etc also i like to watch tv listen to music and much more After school, usualy i go home and play some games.
My favourite game is MTA because it was my first game i ever played with multiplayer also it was one of my first games so it is kinda special to me.
In the future, Id like to become a sussefull programmer have a fammily and be happy thats what matters on my point of view.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: I joined the server back in 2014/15 not sure.

How much do you play each day: Usualy i spend 4 hours per day, but there is smodays where i can spend a bit more.

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:
SAFP,SAPA,TST,HS,MM,MMC,BS,CripZ,ThC,CDC,SWAT.

Name the reason(s) for leaving:
SAFP-it was my first squad so i cant remenber why i left.
SAPA-Left due problems with Tut(solved).
HS-Dead.
MM-Dead.
MMC-Dead.
BS-Left, because i was going to be inactive for a long time and i didnt wanted to get kicked from the gang(2016 mind set)
CripZ-left due problems with Zazo(solved)
ThC-Left because i had internal problems with a few menbers(solved as well and nowadays i am "part of the family")
CDC-kicked
TST-Left because my duty was completed there so i am looking for others objectives.
SWAT-Kick due to be banned.

Current group memberships:SAPA.

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?Yes, I would.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I have been banned by multiaccounting and for beeing a staff in a copy cat server recently about punishments i am not punished for a long time i cant even remenber why i got punished the last time .
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: well i was multiaccounting so i was banned for doing such thing same for beeign a staff in a copy cat server.

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: well i was multiaccounting so i was banned for doing such thing same for beeign a staff in a copy cat server.

Your strengths: I am good at shooting/arresting but my main skill the one i have mastered on, is the driving skill also i am able to apply concepts like teamwork, etc...

Your weaknesses: I cant remenber anyone.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Beeing fully honest the time i spent there was awesome , i met cool people we had a lot of fun, i just want to return "home" at least i felt and i still feeling like that.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Well i think i would be a nice add since i can easly fit SWAT and their members, i can bring a lot of activity and mainly i would bring a friend.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):
Title: Hostages in Jeferson.

scenery: Jeferson Motel,Los Santos.

Story: Its 07:50 when The central informed our Major.Crash that a hostage situation was rolling in Jeferson Motel, imediatly the Major organized our teams spliting it in the necessary devisions.
Paul,Richard and john assumed the wheel and we fastly reached Jeferson Motel,There we built our tents where our superiors were going to discuss the tactics, weapons to be used and decisions that should me taken in the future , our superiors have made quick decisions since we can not wast even a 0.0001 second, while our major was giving us orders the Colonel.Kasparov interrupted the speach in order to inform our major that the robbers have made their requirements imediatly our Colonel and Major went inside the tent.
When our Major returned, he gave orders to me and the rest of the sniper team to take the spots previously defined by our speriors.
After the whole sniper team confirms their position via radio, the Colonel answered back giving ordrs to shoot after the strike team get in the building and return with the hosteges.
The strike team rushed by the roofs and after precisely 3 minutes they left the interior of the Motel with 5 persons, 5 Robbers have been killed but others 2 still inside closed in a corridor refusing to give up and get arrested, this way the sniper team was activated since there was needed patience in order to dont risk the lifes of the strike team.
Our Colonel.Kasparov gave new orders which was the permition to shoot evryone that moves inside that corridor,Fortuntly the last 2 Robbers surended after 4 hours so they got jailed, the hostages were safe in the hopital doing check ups and fortunetly there was no deaths in the SWAT team, today was a good day.

@Bangas After a long discussion between the HQ team, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization, as you were before, and because of that, your application has been ~[accepted]~(green,black). You were given a second chance, as i personally believe everyone in life deserves one, so don't expect us to go soft on you. The spotlight is now facing you straight and we will not tolerate anything else but excellence coming from you in the future.

Don't forget to contact any rank 3+ member to receive your entry test!

Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name:LifesGood

Username / Account-name:LifesGoodP

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):C1

Nationality:Macedonian

Languages Spoken:Macedonian and English, but i can understand Serbian and Bulgarian

Average Ping:80

Average FPS:60

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):My real name is Dragan and i live in a village. I go to school at the local gymnasium where i study mathematics and physical sciences. Due to school being canceled, i have had a lot of free time so i have been spending a lot of time outdoors and playing games online with my friends.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:I joined the server a long time ago, like 6-7 years ago, but i got back a few days ago

How much do you play each day:Quite a bit, at least an hour up to 3-4 sometimes more.

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:None

Current group memberships:None

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Sure

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):None

Your strengths:
Quick learner, communicative, intelligent, self motivated, responsible, loyal, team guy, honest.

Your weaknesses:
Self-critical, shy, not comfortable taking risks, procrastination.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join because i want to play as a part of something, instead of playing solo.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because i possess the necessary skills to be an enforcer of the law.

It was around 0400 when the SWAT team got a call that a group of terrorists have hijacked a plane at the Las Venturas airport. The team acted swiftly and quickly arrived at the airport. The staff informed them that the terrorists demanded their leader to be released from jail and the plane to be refueled or the passengers will suffer the consequences. The team started planning how to retake the plane without civilian casulties, but told the terrorists that they were negotiating the release and arrival of their leader to buy some time. The plan was finished and set into motion,the team hid onto the fuel truck which parked behind the plane, its blind spot, the team got of and went up the planes wheels just before two terrorists left the plane to observer the refueling process. When they finished the terrorists went back onboard the plane and the team climbed down, placed charges at the front wheel and the two exits, two snipers took out the two terrorists at the cockpit, while the rest of the team activated the explosives and rushed onto the plane taking out the terrorists and saving the civilians.

@LifesGood Dear Applicant, Edit your post/application with the correct format [Click here] so we can consider your application as done, you've got 24 hours to fix everything, failure to do so will lead to Instant denied & Put you on hold for two weeks.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name:LifesGood
Username / Account-name:LifesGoodP
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):C1
Nationality:Macedonian
Languages Spoken:Macedonian and English, but i can understand Serbian and Bulgarian
Average Ping:80
Average FPS:60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):
My real name is Dragan and i live in a village. I go to school at the local gymnasium where i study mathematics and physical sciences. Due to school being canceled, i have had a lot of free time so i have been spending a lot of time outdoors and playing games online with my friends.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:I joined the server a long time ago, like 6-7 years ago, but i got back a few days ago
How much do you play each day:Quite a bit, at least an hour up to 3-4 sometimes more.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:none
Name the reason(s) for leaving:none
Current group memberships:none
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? sure
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):none

Your strengths:Quick learner, communicative, intelligent, self motivated, responsible, loyal, team guy, honest.
Your weaknesses:Self-critical, shy, not comfortable taking risks, procrastination.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join because i want to play as a part of something, instead of playing solo.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because i possess the necessary skills to be an enforcer of the law.
It was around 0400 when the SWAT team got a call that a group of terrorists have hijacked a plane at the Las Venturas airport. The team acted swiftly and quickly arrived at the airport. The staff informed them that the terrorists demanded their leader to be released from jail and the plane to be refueled or the passengers will suffer the consequences. The team started planning how to retake the plane without civilian casulties, but told the terrorists that they were negotiating the release and arrival of their leader to buy some time. The plan was finished and set into motion,the team hid onto the fuel truck which parked behind the plane, its blind spot, the team got of and went up the planes wheels just before two terrorists left the plane to observer the refueling process. When they finished the terrorists went back onboard the plane and the team climbed down, placed charges at the front wheel and the two exits, two snipers took out the two terrorists at the cockpit, while the rest of the team activated the explosives and rushed onto the plane taking out the terrorists and saving the civilians.

I. Personal Info
:arrow_forward: In-game Name: Schwarz
:arrow_forward: Username / Account-name: baristezgel2
:arrow_forward: Age: 23
:arrow_forward: Gender: Male
:arrow_forward: Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B2
:arrow_forward: Nationality: Turkey
:arrow_forward: Languages Spoken: Turkish and English Little German
:arrow_forward: Average Ping: 60-80
:arrow_forward: Average FPS: 50 - 40
:arrow_forward: Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): I'm a 23 year old man from Turkey, I've been playing on SAES RPG: for about 5 years. I live in Istanbul ( which is not the capital of Turkey it is Ankara ! ). I served my time in the army about 4-5 months ago and now I'm back. I'm an easygoing person and I can get along with anyone if they're kind enough. I love reading books and going to the gym in my spare time. And OH! I have cats, I love cats! Nothing much to say, I'm a normal person like everyone else.
II. In-Game Experience
:arrow_forward:When did you join the server: Since 2015
:arrow_forward: How much do you play each day: 5 - 6 hours
:arrow_forward: Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: CDC,TT,B~Bx2,FOX,FBI
:arrow_forward: Name the reason(s) for leaving:
CDC: It was inactive and they weren't doing any activities as a gang, so i got bored and left.,
TT: I got banned from SAES for 3 days, that got me kicked from the gang.
B~Bx2: I wasn't having fun by playing as a criminal so I decided to play as a cop.
FOX: I had problems with some of the HQs, didn't want to stay anymore.
FBI: There were things that didn't make me feel comfortable no matter how hard i tried, so i had to leave.
:arrow_forward: Current group memberships: N/A
:arrow_forward: If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes
:arrow_forward: Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I was banned a long while back by SAES>BONE because I was brand new in the server, didn't know the rules and whatnot. Noobie times...
:arrow_forward: Name the reasons why you received these punishments: As i stated above, I've been banned once for ramming someone with vehicle.

:arrow_forward: Your strengths: I think I am a decent officer, despite being part of criminal organisations before. I can also adapt to people. And finally, I can execute orders without any doubt.
:arrow_forward: Your weaknesses: Unfortunately i am not that good at using planes and vehicles, however this is due to my low fps, I could be better at this if i had a decent pc.
:arrow_forward: Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Because everyone knows that SWAT is one of the oldest squads in the server and anyone would like to be in it. I want to join SWAT because I deem it to be the most fitting squad for me. A group of elites and veterans. I would like to see myself become a part of the finest of SAES and RP along with them.
:arrow_forward: Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: First of all I'm active, If we get real, activity is one of the most important criteria for any gang/squad in the server. I can provide SWAT with man-power any day, any time. Other than that, I' think I'd be a good fit for SWAT because I actually love playing as a cop. I can help out with any kind of operation SWAT conducts and give my %110 to it. I'll help out other members to the best of my ability because I consider myself a class A team-worker. On the other side, I'm a easy going person and I think I'm a pretty fun guy. Most of the people that paly the game with me, they love teaming up with me and I love teaming up with them. SWAT is one of the oldest and most reputated squad in the server and I'd love to see myself become a part of it. I really think that I can fit in as a part of the team and be productive.

:::

There's an agressive group, containing around 30-45 individuals. They start walking to the City Hall from Idlewood and they're angry. They were protesting about the legalization of weed in a peacefull manner until 3-4 members of an undergorund crime organization provoked them from the inside by feeding them lies and the situation got hostile. They have knifes, molotovs and any kind of non-fireable weapon to support their cause. Team DAVID gets called in for riot control and the man in charge is myself Senior Operative Schwarz. I part the squad in 5 groups consisting of 4 man. We deploy in full riot gear and utilize the SWAT riot control vehicles such as the FBI water truck. We close off strategic points using the help of normal patrol units and lead the large group into an open area away from public reach. After we do that, we give out peaceful warnings to the group to disperse and lay their weapons on the ground but they do not seem to co-operate. We're forced to take action, 4 of the teams take each side and block the premises, ready to roll in. We bring a SWAT chopper to hover over the group. The last team dispenses out smoke screens and tear gasses off the chopper to decrease visibility. Ground teams mask up and march into the crowd; tasing, batoning nd peper spraying the group equipped with thermal vision headsets along with gas masks. the situation is under control after a heavy fight that lasts about 45 minutes. 27 of a total 40 activists get taken into custody. The remainder of individuals get tracked down by patrol units and are brought in custody. The situation escalated in an unexpected manner but DAVID managed to defuse the situation without having any casualties from both parties.

:::

@LifesGood & @Schwarz Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Break
Username / Account-name: flayga
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): C1
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, French, and German
Average Ping: 60-70
Average FPS: 58-60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hailing from Sousse, Tunisia, I am an 18 y.o guy named saif. I am currently in my final year at high school and the school is located about 10 minutes away from my home. I have 1 brother who is elder to me and two younger brothers. I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best and I'm always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness. I am highly organized, disciplined, balanced, and also punctual that is why I do take proper care of my time and try not to waste it. I am a very kind and cooperative person. However, sometimes I do react angrily when things do not go as per the plan. But I have learned to control my emotions of anger and fear gradually.. my English proficiency is decent which made me an excellent communicator and also makes me love meeting new people and learning about their lives and their experiences. I have learned, from the very start, and since I began playing video games, the importance of passion, dedication, and confidence. I enjoy playing them which makes my life worth living, I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and have a good time whilst playing sports. I know that I seem to be not perfect but in fact, I am a limited edition because I love myself enough to take the actions required for my happiness.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 4 march 2016
How much do you play each day: It depends what my mood is but I averagely play 4 hours min
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Silence Of Death / Grim Bastards MC HQ / Marilitos / Stance Nation / GCC / Red Devils MC / Organization Zero / Hell Soliders / Outlaws MC Vice President / Black Syndicate / Mongols MC / PS / Texas Cartel / Hell Soldiers/ National Narcotics Bureau / CripZ / OverdoseCrime / The company
Name the reason(s) for leaving: Its been a long time and I truly forgot the reasons for leaving my previous organizations, I've been apart of ThC since January 2018 and I got kicked out several days after returning from inactivity ( this week ) for attending BRs while I'm apart of a level five gang
Current group memberships: I am ex PC and I got kicked out of all my groups after going inactive ( i can state my previous group memberships in-game if it is necessary )
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? absolutely
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Well, I got banned on the server five times the first ban was for multi-accounting it was when I joined the server and wasn't even aware of the server rules, the second ban was for joining another server which uses SAES scripts, the third ban was caused by my brother who insulted everyone in main chat when we fought, the fourth ban was for lag abusing, and I got banned for the 5th time because my ping was variating too much and admins thought Im abusing it once again but the problem was solved. ( These punishments were taken back before when I was new on the server, but I am currently aware of everything and every single rule on the server just wanted to mention that so you know that I presently have such a large experience and became fully conscious of each step I do )
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: I clarified them above

Your strengths: lets set apart that I am capable to get work done before there is work to do. I got such a large and considerable role-play experience which made me become a great roleplayer, I am such a good driver and shooter as well, I've got a lot of patience and i am a great team player. Besides that, I'm a fully developed, mature, and emotionally stable person.
Your weaknesses: weaknesses? what weaknesses? You mean me? you must be kidding, I am Tunisian! I don't have any. euh actually, I sometimes focus too much on details and I am a risk-taker.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: joining SWAT will actually be a reason to get me active again in-game and to develop my skills that decreased after being inactive for a while. I chose SWAT among all the organizations because it is indeed the most professional organization of both gangs and squads, and I am attracted to the squad's role. other than that, there are a few of my friends in SWAT and I enjoy what each member do and how they act, I'd love to be a part of the team and help out as best as I can.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I'm an experienced cop as I took my PC diploma and have been in a squad before, I am completely aware of what to expect, I am familiar with all the server rules and I am determined on staying on this side as I discovered that I am a cop at heart and will be loyal to SWAT. furthermore, I'm a pretty calm person that can keep himself cool in stressful situations as he is a chill dude and can handle all the stressful moments and also a great guy that acts maturely and doesn't complain. I'II push the whole of my best towards SWAT and make myself a great swat member.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): the san fieroo bank was being robbed, the suspects drove through the main door with their trucks and got in the bank. as soon as the bank's employees triggered the bank's alarm, the S.W.A.T team was informed and prepared themselves immediately by using and taking the necessary equipment for the mission ( gas masks, the heavy armors, the flashbangs ..Etc ) . in several mins the SWAT team responded with a swat tank securing the area outside the bank and another group landing with a helicopter on the roof of the bank. with the use of flashbangs in order to confuse and distract the suspects, we rushed into the interior while they were caught, hostages were secured, the suspects were successfully arrested without using any forces, and the bank was secured. by using their own unique tactics, their professionalism and by making their raids with perfection to save people lives SWAT is classed the best squad that is capable to approach any type of situations with neatness and excellence.

alt text

@Break Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@LifesGood On behalf of SWAT HQ's, we are sorry to inform you that you haven't passed the application stage ~[DENIED]~(red), Your application is not good enough and does not match our standards at all, however, you haven't shown much efforts/interest in joining us, you'll be able to re-apply in two weeks (from today) in case you're still interest in being part of us.

alt text

@Schwarz You've been showing great efforts in joining us, however, we decided to not let you in this time based on your previous Squads/Gangs/Companies & reason(s) for leaving (Loyalty in general), If you're still willing to be part of SWAT I'd suggest you re-applying in 2 weeks, during that time hang/patrol with SWAT members, good luck! ~[DENIED]~(red)

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Versace
Username / Account-name: catalin002
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1
Nationality: Romanian
Languages Spoken: English
Average Ping: 80
Average FPS: 50-60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Catalin. I am 20 years old. I am currently studying the faculty of electronics telecommunications and information technology in Romania. I go to the gym as a hobby. I spend my free time mostly hanging out with my family and playing on this server because is very fun.
II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 2015
How much do you play each day: in this period 6-7 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Outfit
Name the reason(s) for leaving:it wasn't a pleasant atmosphere and i wasn't made for being a criminal.
Current group memberships: n/a
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: No.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): n/a
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:-

Your strengths:Drive,RolePlaying, Shoot and Arrest.
Your weaknesses: swimming
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I wish to join SWAT because they are the best team in SAES.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.*:I can offer my loyalty and skills by any means.Members are active and they respect the other players and squads.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Another ordinary day has been passing by in San Fierro. S.W.A.T officers were spending their time on advanced pieces of training and other kinds of stuff as usual. However, the situation did not go as usual. An urgent call came from S.F Airport. Has changed everything. Captain had to gather his men immediately to make a short briefing about the upcoming event. According to first reports, there was a hostage situation was going on in the airport. Local police officers have been disarmed and already taken as hostage besides the passengers. The situation was worse than ever and the Terrorist group was not cooperating and they were demanding a lot of stuff. After the briefing phase, Captain decided to arm his men with fully automatic guns and snipers to eliminate terrorists before they hurt someone else. In the meantime, terrorists were keeping demand more stuff from law enforcement team and treating the police to about killing the hostages. S.W.A.T vans have already been mount by officers and they were ready to go. In a couple of minutes, they have reached the place and took their position without getting seen to any terrorists. The plan was simple but they knew that it wasn't that easy as it looks. The plan A was about taking the hostages without any casualties. So by using the rear gate and with a couple of flashbangs, they did breach into the hall in several gates to make unnecessary attention. Terrorists were distracted by the front gate and flashbangs while the other squad was getting into the hall by using the rear gate. In the Meantime, many terrorists have been neutralized by S.W.A.T marksmen and squad members. The situation was taken under control just in a couple of minutes. S.W.A.T members have evacuated the area successfully and saved everyone's life without any casualties.

In-game Name:palmangels
Username / Account-name:avaria1001
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):B1
Nationality:Romania
Languages Spoken:English
Average Ping:70
Average FPS:55-60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):My real name is Vlad.I live in a small town.
Due to quarantine I have more time to play on this server with my friends.I can say that this server fascinates me due
to the community and their style of play.When I play this game I feel at ease.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:1 year
How much do you play each day:in a normal day i play 4-5 hours and in weedend i play 9-10 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:The Outfit
I didn't get along with the members of this gang,I felt that my vocation was not to be a criminal.

Current group memberships:N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?No.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):admin-jail
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:I was in a argue with a gank member and he started to shoot at me and i dm his car.

Your strengths:I am a good shooter(loving sniper) and a good driving.
Your weaknesses:Sometimes i can be stubborn.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I noticed the friendly atmosphere in SWAT, I saw how professionally SWAT members communicate and play,
how they play in conjunction, that's why, I want to be part of this team.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:I think I would be a good member for swat because I have game tactics and I know how criminals work (in game)
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):It is a peaceful morning as a bunch of criminals
have taken hostages in the local cafe. S.W.A.T. gets called and they deploy near-by. Law enforcement officer decides to attack through the back, as it would be
the smartest way to approach. Officers gear up with the required equipment and proceed to get ready. They begin breaching the door, using a door ram. They rush in
and deploy a flashbang, while yelling at them to lower their weapons or be put down. Most of them surrender, but one decides to strike back. S.W.A.T. officer spots
the criminal reaching for his firearm and fires 3 shots in his chest, putting the criminal down. When they're sure the situation is handled, they cuff the perpetrators
and escort them away from the scene. All the hostages remain unharmed, due to S.W.A.T. officers being trained to handle such situations.