S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics

DROT

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Payne
Username / Account-name: ig8820
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): C4
Nationality: London
Languages Spoken: I speak a tiny bit of French
Average Ping: I can the word ping about 20 times per 5 seconds.
Average FPS: 10
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): I am like a woman when it comes to shoes, I just can't decide. So I've made the executive decision to become the first FBI SWAT member

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: Usually once per day when I am active.
How much do you play each day: I play however long I'm logged in for.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: I am currently FBI.
Name the reason(s) for leaving: I haven't left my current squad.
Current group memberships: Al Munazama
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Sure.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Got banned admin jailed once.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: For having 'ligma'.

III. Personal skills and knowledge

Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.
Your strengths: Being special.
Your weaknesses: Sentences.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: You have special in your name.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because I'm special
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): 42 terrorists. 129 hostages. 171 body bags. Mission accomplished.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: SAPA****|Knight974
Username / Account-name: Knight9742
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): C2
Nationality: American
Languages Spoken: English
Average Ping: 90- 100
Average FPS: 30-60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello, my real name is Juan. I'm a high school student taking honor level classes, I enjoy meeting people and have conversations with others. I'm currently in MCJROTC ( Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) as a (LCpl) Lance corporal. So I know how to follow a chain of command and other militaristic systems. I also enjoy working with others as a unit or squad.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: Around about
How much do you play each day: 1-5 ( I play a Lot longer on weekends )
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: None
Name the reason(s) for leaving: -
Current group memberships: SAPA
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes, I want to show my skills and polish them with experienced officers.

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Not that I can remember
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A

Your strengths: I have loyalty to my superiors and the force. I treat my superiors, equals, and subordinates with fairness and the utmost respect. Working with a team. Handling authority without misusing it.
Your weaknesses: I some times need things explained to me more clearly.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to be part of an Elite crime fighting force. I also love playing as Police.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I'm experienced in militaristic systems already and I want to continually gain skills.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Los Santos September 13, 1992. SWAT Officer Knight has finished cleaning his Sniper rifle and assembling of his MP4. He was in his house preparing for his first day as a SWAT Officer. He stood up looking at the mirror. He was dressed in his issued SWAT uniform. Grabbing the side of his bullet resistant vest, he remembered his SWAT academy training. The times at the shooting range with his rifle. All that is behind him now. He shook his head snapping out of his remembrance. He grabbed his rifle and put it around his shoulder with the sling. He picked up his MP4 and headed to his car outside. Just as he started his first patrol dispatch announced that a Jail Break was in progress. He drove to Los Santos Jail. Seeing only a few other officers he decided to wait for back up. Ten minutes after securing the perimeter. Five other SWAT Officers have arrived totaling to seven Officers on standby. The higher ranking Officer lead the charge into the Jail. We arrived in a corridor adjacent to the passageway of the room with cells. An Officer yelled out, Surrender now. A rain of bullets followed almost instantaneously. He announced to the other officers near him to use lethal rounds. I shouldered my sniper rifle. An officer then threw a flash bang down the passage way. After it went off two officers ran down shooting any criminals they could see. While the others slowly advanced behind them. Three criminals were killed by the two officers. After proceeding into the room housing the cells control. No criminals were left alive. SWAT Officer Knight then walked out of the Jail to insure no inmates have escaped. He then proceeded to his designated patrol around Los Santos.

@Knight9742 Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

~[*Note]~(red): Please complete/fill the last question "Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):"
alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ

@Knight9742

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Los Santos September 13, 1992. SWAT Officer Knight has finished cleaning his Sniper rifle and assembling of his MP4. He was in his house preparing for his first day as a SWAT Officer. He stood up looking at the mirror. He was dressed in his issued SWAT uniform. Grabbing the side of his bullet resistant vest, he remembered his SWAT academy training. The times at the shooting range with his rifle. All that is behind him now. He shook his head snapping out of his remembrance. He grabbed his rifle and put it around his shoulder with the sling. He picked up his MP4 and headed to his car outside. Just as he started his first patrol dispatch announced that a Jail Break was in progress. He drove to Los Santos Jail. Seeing only a few other officers he decided to wait for back up. Ten minutes after securing the perimeter. Five other SWAT Officers have arrived totaling to seven Officers on standby. The higher ranking Officer lead the charge into the Jail. We arrived in a corridor adjacent to the passageway of the room with cells. An Officer yelled out, Surrender now. A rain of bullets followed almost instantaneously. He announced to the other officers near him to use lethal rounds. I shouldered my sniper rifle. An officer then threw a flash bang down the passage way. After it went off two officers ran down shooting any criminals they could see. While the others slowly advanced behind them. Three criminals were killed by the two officers. After proceeding into the room housing the cells control. No criminals were left alive. SWAT Officer Knight then walked out of the Jail to insure no inmates have escaped. He then proceeded to his designated patrol around Los Santos.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: FastYounq
Username / Account-name: general4234
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1
Nationality: Turkey
Languages Spoken: Turkish & English
Average Ping: 60-70
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):
My Real Name is Naci,Im 20 years old. Im started this server at 2010. Im joined many gang/squad.I've made many mistakes over many years but I also learned a lot of information.I played on the server often as criminal but now I want to move to the squad side.And I want my place to teach me a lot.That's why I'm applying to SWAT.I hope I can prove myself to you dear SWAT HQs.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: In 2010 I joined the saes server.
How much do you play each day: I play actively for about 6-7 hours a day.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: SoA/AA/UE/BBMC/VLA/BS/Cripz/TST/ICE/FBI/CDC
Name the reason(s) for leaving:
SoA: The gang leader closed the SoA.
AA: With permission from AA officials I left to establish my own gang.
UE: I left the UE to help another gang.
BBMC: After talking to gang HQs, I decided to close the gang.
VLA: I decided to close it because the gang was not active.
BS: I was kicked because I was not active in the BS gang.
Cripz: I left because I had a problem with gang officials.
TST: I began to dislike policing and I went back to crime.
ICE: I broke up with the ICE because there was no discipline and rules in the gang.
FBI: The FBI is a very nice place, but I decided to leave because it was not active.
Z: We defended different ideas on a subject with Fugitive.and then he insulted me, so I left Z.
CDC:I left with him because the founder of the CDC gang said the gang was inactive and there was a risk that it would close soon.
Current group memberships: N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Since this is the best place to learn about policing, if I'm denied, yes, I can join SAT.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I was banned 2016.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:
I was banned because it was misunderstood but then I talked with admin and we solved the problem.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/96703-vlafastyounqv-banned-by-unknownclosed/

Your strengths: There's nothing I can't do for a cause.And I always support my teammates and take care to work together.
Your weaknesses: I don't like being abused and swearing.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Because SWAT is a proven squad.I want to be in the most appropriate environment to learn and improve myself.That's why I want to join SWAT.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because Im very love teamwork.And I believe that I can do very well after providing proper communication with my teammates.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

alt text

@Knight9742 Edit your post/application with the missing answer so we can consider your application as done.

alt text

@FastYounq Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

sI. Personal Info

In-game Name: Sandiis|Lv
Username / Account-name:Aivisty
Nationality: Latvija
Languages Spoken: , English.
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): B1.
Average Ping:60.
Average FPS:63.
Do you use Teamspeak/IRC: TeamSpeak.
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Sandiis, I am 15 years old, and I am from Latvija. My Hobbies are playing computer games with my Friends, Playing Soccer and Basketball. I usually go to fising with my Friends.
II. In-game experience

When did you join the server:3 years ago.
How much do you play each day:8 hours.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Fox, GTI,SAPA
Name the reason(s) for leaving: GTI died, and I left FOX because I had Matriculation exams and I did not know If I will back to SAES.
Current group memberships: CS
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):No.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:

(*= this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths*: My strengths are: Shooting, Swimming, Arresting, Fly, Parachute, TeamWork.
Your weaknesses*: No weakness.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join SWAT because they are the best team in SAES. She has TeamWork excellent. And there are magnificent people.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I think I will be good at S.W.A.T as Operation leader I can create plans for operations to get into the area or the place.
Describe a SWAT-specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 200 words)*: That was early morning of monday.Officer Andersin just woke up,ate breakfast and started to wear his SWAT uniform.He got a call on the phone from his wife which was in another city because of work.She told him to be more carefully on him job because she worries about him and about his life.Anderson told her that he loves her and he had to go.Officer arrived to SWAT base and was started to wait for backup call.15 minutes passed and nothing intresting happend.Officer used to make some coffe and keept waiting.In next 5 minutes he got a call on radio that one of gangs selling weapons to terrorist organizations.Anderson took his weapons and went to the enforcer to regroup with rest people of his team.Once they arrived on adress they heard some shoots.All officers took the cover and was waiting for an order of their captain.Captain told them to report about shoots on radio and go inside.Inside the building they saw 5 dead people almost all of them got shoot and only one got knifed.SWAT's secured the area.Crates around the house was empty...seems like those crates used to carry weapons.One of officers took a look on locked crate.He told others to see what inside.Officer Anderson decided to open it and when he did it he saw a bomb.He had just 5 seconds to react because it was a mine...he decided to block the blow with his body and jumped on it meanwhile all others SWAT's starte to run away.After blow rest of team came back to the room....They didnt even found any party of Anderson's body...Captain reported on the radio that they lost one of officers and called his wife..

@Supe On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our squad. Unfortunately, we feel like you're not exactly trying/making a real effort to be part of the oldest, and surely, the best organization in this community.

And why is that? - you may wonder. Well, as you can see here and here, you copy-pasted the last part of your application, word by word, from a current S.W.A.T. member. Obviously, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

^[alt text]
alt text
I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Bidrift
Username / Account-name: Bidrift9966
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): A2
Nationality: I'm tunisian
Languages Spoken: English, French and Arabic
Average Ping: 80
Average FPS: 20-30
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Yassine, however my nickname happens to be Bidrift. I've been playing SAES:RPG for a total of four years and the game itself for a total of six years. Since I entered the server, I have been in the cop side. It is more fun for me and best for me. I had a little bit awkward past with my reputation but it was clearly fixed within this year, which made me feel more confortable while playing and the game was a lot more fun to play.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: I did join the server back in 2015
How much do you play each day: Few hours for now, I did have exams thus I wasn't able to play, not even a little bit.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: MI-6, TST, SAPA
Name the reason(s) for leaving: For MI-6, I was accused and kicked for arresting a low-wanted criminal. Besides, SAPA and TST were both closed, which made me get kicked also.
Current group memberships: SAPA, SAI, PC
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? I wouldn't mind doing so.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I was banned several times.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: The bans were for multiaccounting, sharing accounts and trolling. (If there were any others reasons, I'm sorry that I didn't mention them, I can't remember everything)

Your strengths: I bet I'm an advanced roleplayer. Also, I'm good at controlling myself and staying chill. I, besides, basically good at parachuting, driving and shooting. I might be good at using the radio, providing information and within a limited time, which by other means, is teamworking.
Your weaknesses: Due to my FPS, a strength of mine may be sometimes a weakness.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Since I'm not willing to leave the cop side no matter what occurs, I would be surely searching for a new squad after the deletion of TST. Seeing SWAT as one of the squads that does tactical raids, which seems pretty interesting, I thought about joining and getting more experience from the members. Moreover, SWAT has a raised activity which will provide me all the fun of teamworking. Finally, some of my friends recommended SWAT for me as a squad to join.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I'm a loyal member to the squad I'm in, because I'm playing for fun, and it makes no sense to jump from squad to another while being loyal to one squad is much better and confortable. I'm also quite experienced to raids scenarios and its protocols.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

:::

An organization basement was located by SWAT at Los Santos, downtown, the basement is a warehouse and has numerous gaurds around it, securing it from random visitors. However, the organization was reported producing bombs and drugs. That basement was only used for the bombs, which made the deal much more harder for SWAT. The operation should be done very precisely and carefully otherwise the whole zone is going to end blown up.

As for this operation, ten units were dispatched for the raid after deciding the best plan and splitting roles between themselves.

Bidrift was one of the units, exactly one of the four raiders that are going through the main entrance with full body tank. Meanwhile, two units were spotting the enemies from a sniping position, and the other four are securing the sides of the building.

Bidrift has grabbed his snakecam, peaking inside the building for the structure, the guards and the current activity inside. He was able to see few guards standing behind the door, however, upon going forward with the snakecam, the enemy was able to spot it and immediately destroy it.

The units were surely acknowledged of being spotted. They had to speed up the operation before the enemy flees and sets up bombs to blow the whole place up. Therefore, Bidrift started screaming and asking the suspects to surrender and get out before escalating his force matrix. The suspects gave no response.

Bidrift planted a C4 on the lock of the door entrance, took cover with other units and waited for it to free the way in. After getting the door down, Bidrift stood taking cover, while snipers can peek in and see the activity within the sight of the door.

The suspects were totally armed and armored, they even had a machine gun which is totally powerful and dangerous. The only was in was to smoke the place out.

Therefore, other units checked the windows and prepared their smoke grenade launchers, and within a moment, all of them fired the smokes inside the basement and wore their gas masks and goggles, making them immune to the toxic smoke.

As the suspects were surprised by the smoke, Bidrift and the other units quickly rushed in and safely got a new cover inside the basement without being shot. Few of the suspects were able to reach out for a higher attitude of the basement where the smoke couldn't reach for them.

Shots started to be heard within the vicinity of the basement, sniper units were ready to open fire at anyone attempting to shoot the other units down. While this distraction, Two other units were able to follow up and get in the building.

One suspect was able to spot those units, therefore, he turned his weapon towards them and started shooting. However, and hopefully, the sniping unit took him out quickly in a way other units didn't get hurt. The other suspects got really scared and decided to flee and shoot and unit trying to stop them.

Bidrift did notice them slowly heading towards the back entrance, therefore, he advised the two units still standing outside the building to get prepared. All of the units put their gunpoint at those suspects, while, and ofcourse, watching the unconscious others. The suspects knew that going downstairs will make them unconscious instantly, so they decided to keep shooting at the cops until the smoke fades away. However, the cops were able to slowly approach them using their beanbags and neutralize them.

The suspects were successfully stopped and arrested and the raid was safe and effective.

alt text

@Knight9742 ~[Accepted]~(lime), contact any level 3+ In-game for your entry test. Good luck!

~[*Note]~(red): Joining SWAT Discord (if you haven't already) is mandatory.

alt text

@Bidrift Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

@FastYounq We've unfortunately reached conclusion that we will not be able to move forwards with your application as it failed to pass the voting phase. For this reason, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). We advise you to get comfortable with the cop side first, perhaps also obtain the PC diploma. You may apply again in a month.

alt text

- SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Chris
Username / Account-name: woofz123
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):B1
Nationality:IL
Languages Spoken:Arabic , Hebrew and english
Average Ping:70-85
Average FPS:60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is chris , i live in israel , in a town called ibillin , im 15 years old , the childest kid in the family , i like gaming a lot , and my best games are CS:GO , MTA , Paladins and Black Squad , i have used to play MTA since like 5 years or more , i have a lot of expernice in it , i was a SWAT Leader in other server , i know like a lot of things in SWAT , but like in this server there's many diffrences in it , and i speak 3 languges , arabic , english and hebrew.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: as i remember in october something 2019
How much do you play each day:3-5 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: N/A
Name the reason(s) for leaving:N/A
Current group memberships:N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?Yes i would.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): two punishments , mute and adminjail
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: i just spammed the chat for fun calling an admin name and i just got muted for 5 mins , and the other one was i dmed somebody by fail.

Your strengths: i can learn so quickly and fast and i copy everything , and if i didn't get it i'll never give up i will search in google or ask somebody else , and im so friendly and calm.
Your weaknesses: driving any sport cars i maybe start drifting and it ends up in the river etc...
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: i'm interstead to join SWAT for two reasons , one of them that i see the amount of active members in SWAT and i like it's activites and RP , second thing , my frined iTsMe interstead me in SWAT too.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: i will learn a lot from it , we can say like tactics that only S.W.A.T uses , get respected , and get more behaved and get good skills like to aim , how to use weps etc..
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):::Another Odrinary day was passing by San Firreo SWAT Officers they were doing advanced pices of trainings and another kind stuff , as usual but in this day , was a diffrence , they recived a call from LV airport that , there's a hostage situations , the captin had to hire the perfect , and fully skilled SWAT officers he had to gather it so quickly for the importanty for this situation so , he made the officers ready about this upcomming event , and staied watching for the reports to send them on the time , he thought the local police had taken the place and deafnces , so he has just to send a little back up , but he didn't expect that situation could be worse as it is , so the terrorists was fully equipped and they had the most unique and best quality weps , the captin has armed he's officers with the best automatic weps and snipers to elimante the terrorists and save everybody that doesn't have a charge in this terrorist event , the terrorists had more advantage for the hostage and the Law enforcement and the Police they have treated them if they move or aim the guns they will kill the hostage and do a lot of bad things like maybe blowing up the place.
SWAT they were mount with a lot of skilled officers and the best automatic weapons , in just a couple of minutes they arrived to the airport and they took the best postions to help aiming at 100% to kill the terrorists , without getting seen from them , two or three minutes after taking the places , SWAT has Started the attack , they tried to engage them with the front doors mean while the other unit is flanking from the back of the terrorists and snipers were aiming at the kiddnapers and the deffendrs , the caption started a countdown from three.
he said after the count down throw flash bangs mean while the other unit has arrived from the rear gate ,
captin : 3 , 2 , 1
officers : Flashbangs out
terrorists were fully blinded and they took more attention at the SWAT officers that were in the front , the other unit flanked them and got fully control on the area , and got them cuffed and helped the hostage from being killed or hurted , SWAT were on fire they did the mission without any faults and they deserved it becuase they made a lot of hard work , and hard trains.
in a couple of hours the newspapers was fully of thankful words to the SWAT team and the captin , becuase without the captin and its tactics and what weapons he picked it couldn't be made like we wish now.
SWAT Celebrated and had a lot of fun after this hard and sucesseded mission.

@woofz Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

^[alt text]

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: CareFul
Username / Account-name: Zoko202
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): A1
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages Spoken: English-French-Arabic
Average Ping: 80 to 150
Average FPS: 55-60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Greetings, my name is Ahmed, been playing MTA for along time on different servers but i left it for some reasons and was seeking new games and stuff then a friend of me suggested coming back so here iam. Always been a cop on different servers and when i noticed SWAT is recruiting, i wanted to try my luck.

II. In-Game Experience:

When did you join the server: 2 years ago but i just came back a week ago
How much do you play each day: 6 hours to 8 per day
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: N/A
Name the reason(s) for leaving: N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? i never lose hope about my target, and my target now to join S.W.A.T, The best team in that server
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A

Your strengths: Shooting at long range, driving, pursuiting, flying and arresting.
Patience, Loyalty, Respect and Hardworking

Your weaknesses: My English is not that good and hot-tempered

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: SWAT is known to be the most active squad and i was patrolling with them for a long time, so iam really interested in being one of them.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I will do my best, my experience in law life is decent and i will try hard to be SWAT material one day.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Our intel sources informed us of a drug deal happening this evening in some Bone County warehouse so we had to get ready and prepare well for the ambush. we had in possession one armored van and a helicopter and in terms of units, we had one assault team composed of 5 people with shotguns and M4s and a sniper team composed of two members. so we went ahead and started the units' deployment. we had the sniper team stationed at the roof and the assault team in some nearby garage and we waited for the drug dealers to come so we can ambush them. so as soon as they came we send the signal to our sniper teams to scout the area for all the criminals, luckily they weren't really armed only a couple of them had carbines and the others were men in suits so we the sniper took care of the two armed guys and the assault team rushed out and arrested the suited men easily.

Best Regards.

@CareFul Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Orchestra
Username / Account-name: ahmed1don
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): Well idk how can i rate from A1 to C2 but i can rate from 1-10, and its 7.5/10
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages Spoken: English&Arabic
Average Ping: 87 ~ 130
Average FPS: 60 I Guess
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): well, i love playing with friends, also i love games like League of legends, PUBG, and MTA with friends ofc XD and my real name is ( Youssef ) people calling me Joe, i love the games that contain RP's like im a police and there is a criminals, or im a criminal and there is a police, and we do RP's together, chasing or asking, all these things, but especially when im chasing the Criminal and he keeps running :'D how funny is that XD

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: i dont remember exactly but maybe at the end of 2016 so maybe 3 ~ 4 years if im right, but i was being inactive sometimes cause of irl stuff.
How much do you play each day: maybe 3 Hours maybe 2 maybe 4 and maybe 0, depends on my homeworks
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: 0
Name the reason(s) for leaving: 0
Current group memberships: Nothing
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes cause '' No Surrender ''
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): 0
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: 0

Your strengths: teamworking and good tactics
Your weaknesses: 0
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: because i saw how they working together, and i like that kind of teamworking and Patroling together, it makes your teaming level ^ +100 ^ and no one could beat this teaming, so i decided to patrol with SWAT and join them to be one of them
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: because i am a good TeamWorking so we could make a perfect team and no one could stop us.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): well, if we chasing a criminal and we do RP with him, i would guard them with my M4 or any weapon i have because maybe this criminal could be in a group full of Criminals , and if they have a deal that if he didnt arrive to them within a limited time so they know that he is getting asked from us, so i will be guarding this RP from any other criminal, if any criminal would come, i will stop him immediately without thinking, and if he tried to help his friend, he will be Arrested. so we could finish our Work.

@Orchestra Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

alt text
alt text
I. Personal Info

In-game Name: kastya
Username / Account-name: kAstYa
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1
Nationality: Estonian
Languages Spoken: English and Estonian
Average Ping: 70-90
Average FPS: 50-60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello, my name is Rando. I am a 17-year-old male, that is studying construction in college. In my spare time, I enjoy hanging out with my friends and playing video games, such as MTA and CS:GO. I would describe myself as calm and loyal.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: I don't know the exact date, but I would say around 4 years ago. Although, I am currently playing on my new account, the previous one got lost.
How much do you play each day: Around 3 hours a day.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: UE and The Outfit
Name the reason(s) for leaving: I was kicked from UE for breaking a turf rule. I left The Outfit, 'cause it wasn't as fun for me as it was in the beginning.
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A

Your strengths: I am a quick learner and willing to do teamwork.
Your weaknesses: I do not operate at my best under pressure.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join S.W.A.T., because it is the most respected squad and I want to be a part of that.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I am a loyal player that respects his superiors. I have also had some experience playing as a law enforcement officer.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): It is a peaceful morning as a bunch of criminals have taken hostages in the local cafe. S.W.A.T. gets called and they deploy near-by. Law enforcement officer decides to attack through the back, as it would be the smartest way to approach. Officers gear up with the required equipment and proceed to get ready. They begin breaching the door, using a door ram. They rush in and deploy a flashbang, while yelling at them to lower their weapons or be put down. Most of them surrender, but one decides to strike back. S.W.A.T. officer spots the criminal reaching for his firearm and fires 3 shots in his chest, putting the criminal down. When they're sure the situation is handled, they cuff the perpetrators and escort them away from the scene. All the hostages remain unharmed, due to S.W.A.T. officers being trained to handle such situations.

@kAsTyA Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@woofz So, After watching you over the past few days despite the fact that you are a pretty new player, we have seen that you are learning the meaning of being a cop in SAES pretty quick, and we have decided to give you a chance to prove to us that you do deserve to be part of the SWAT family, which means you have to prove yourself by going through SAT Program, in order to get started with your SAT program you're required to join SWAT Discord CLICK HERE and ask any SAT Tester to get added in SAT program, good luck! (Application ~[pending]~(orange) until you finish your SAT tests)

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Orchestra We've unfortunately reached conclusion that we will not be able to move forwards with your application as it failed to pass the voting phase. For this reason, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). We advise you to get comfortable with the cop side first, perhaps also obtain the PC diploma.

alt text

@CareFul We've unfortunately reached conclusion that we will not be able to move forwards with your application as it failed to pass the voting phase. For this reason, your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red). We advise you to get comfortable with the cop side first, perhaps also obtain the PC diploma.

alt text

@kAsTyA ~[Accepted]~(lime), contact any level 3+ In-game for your entry test. Good luck!

~[*Note]~(red): Join SWAT Discord in order to get tested (If you still haven't joined)

alt text

-SWAT HQ

alt text
I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Luppo
Username / Account-name: DaLuppo69
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): I'd say C1
Nationality: Tunisian (Unfortunately)
Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, English and a wee bit of German.
Average Ping: 70ish
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Born and raised in Tunisia, I'm a 19 years old computer science student. I enlisted for the Tunisian Air Force late 2019, it's a 5 year program to graduate as a lieutenant after receiving the necessary training and finishing their educational system at the same time but I ended up being discharged after realizing that it wasn't for me. I found out about MTA at a pretty young age, I'd say 7 years ago at least, I started playing on roleplay servers and that's where I had the opportunity to practice my English and improve it to achieve the fluency it's at right now. Throughout the time I spent playing on roleplay servers, I've always been more into law enforcement roleplay and I had the chance to join LEO factions on different servers. Anas, A close friend I met on a roleplay server from MTA invited me to SAES and here I am, I had nothing but fun here so far.
II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 8/1/2020
How much do you play each day: A couple hours, about three or four usually.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: None.
Name the reason(s) for leaving: N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? I don't mind.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): None.

Your strengths: My long journey on SAMP and other MTA servers was definitely rewarding, it's safe to say that I've got the basic driving and shooting skills. Another strength is my roleplay skills and my vast knowledge of the law enforcement field and the SWAT role to be specific. I'm also a pretty chill person and no doubt a good addition to the SWAT family if my application slides through.
Your weaknesses: My major weakness at the moment is me literally being on this server for three days but I can assure you that it won't be an issue since my friends have been teaching me almost everything since my arrival and to be honest, it doesn't take a genius to get familiar with the rules, scripts and all.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: To begin with, I've had the chance to patrol with a couple SWAT members and other squad members and I've decided that SWAT would be the best squad for me seeing how chill its members were and the fact that Anas, the same person that invited me to SAES is a SWAT member that recommended me to apply and take a shot. My interest in law enforcement is also the main reason I'm here applying to the squad I enjoyed hanging with most.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: In my belief, I've got what it takes to be a SWAT member, from being someone with a head between their shoulders to having the skills required for this role, I'll definitely make a good member if you consider my application.

The criminal investigation unit of the Los Santos Police Department has an open case regarding a rising drug trafficking organization taking over the drug game and leaving plenty of bodies behind their dirty business, the CIU was able to link a murder to a known felon associated with the said organization, therefore getting an arrest warrant against him approved. When it comes to high risk warrants of this sort, when it's a known felon that is probably armed and dangerous in play, the LSPD has no other options than calling the team specializing in these operations, the S.W.A.T.

We, SWAT members, gather up and the lieutenant in charge of this operation informs us about the details regarding the raid such as the location, the possible breach locations and procedures we should follow during the op. We get the green light to start after we get perfectly ready for the operation by gathering the most advanced equipment ranging from door rams, flashlights, plate carrier vest and such.

We move in armored vehicles and surround the address of the individual we're serving the warrant against before swiftly exiting the vehicles and surrounding the property, we would then breach into it and clear the interior room by room, as a partner and I kick the door of the bedroom, we find the suspect hiding in a corner of the room, we order him to face away and get on his stomach on gun point and successfully apprehend him.

We ensure the whole house is clear and call for a marked cruiser to transport the suspect to the correctional facility and clear the area after thoroughly searching the house for any potential evidence.

@itsLuppo Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

In-game Name: mryusuf
Username / Account-name: mryusuf
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): a1
Nationality: dutch, turkish and belgian
Languages Spoken: dutch, turkish, english, a little german, french and kurdish
Average Ping: 20
Average FPS: 200 to 400
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):
I am Yusuf Yildiz i live in Belgium i was born in the netherlands, my parents are Turkish.
I go to a programming school, as hobbies i do judo, boxing and mma.
Im currently working in a kebab shop but im planning on leaving it for a better more paying job.
Whenever i have free time i go on the server to do jobs to get money so i can get cool cars.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: in march of 2013
How much do you play each day: about an hour
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: cant remember the name it was so long ago
Name the reason(s) for leaving: the group was disbanded
Current group memberships:/
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? yes
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): /
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:/

Your strengths: i can drive and fly really well
Your weaknesses: im bat at shooting
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: to learn new people and it seems like a fun experience
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: i follow the rules i have never had a warning, i can get along and work with other people really well.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Our intel sources informed us of a drug deal happening this morning in Las Venturas airport so we had to ready up the team and prepare well for an ambush. we have in possession one armored van and 2 helicopters and in terms of units we have 2 assault team composed of 3 people with shotguns and M4s and a sniper team composed of 2 members. so we went ahead and started the units deployment. we had the sniper team stationed at the roof of a shamal hangar and the assault team in some nearby garage and we waited for the gangsters to come so we can ambush them. so as soon as they came we send the signal to our sniper teams to scout the area for all the criminals luckily they weren't really armed only a couple of them had m1911's. We quickly sent our men out and told them that they were surrounded and that there were snipers ready to shoot if they started something. They quickly handed over the suitcase and we arrested them.

@mryusuf Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ